Looking for a Willing Instructor To Teach in STO

John Aries
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Hello,
I am looking for a willing instructor to teach in star trek online and assist on getting a recruitment program going by working together to get the word out thru metaverses and RL that people are able to join in the fun! If your interested to take up the challenge to teach classes in star trek online leave a reply to this message and we can proceed to the next step which is official approval.

Thanks
Aries
Kermie Mistwallow
Command - Admiral
Command - Admiral
Duty Post: Deputy CinC, UF Starfleet
Ship/Station Posted: Headquarters
Grid: Second Life

As another Option, foundry Missions could be created as classes

keep that in mind :)
Admiral
Deputy Commander in Chief
duck chesnokov
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

I will willing to teach in STO

Duck Chesnokov
EMTChris in STO
John Aries
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Well be making foundry mission this year for teaching
Wolfton Foulsbane
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Chris and John, have we begun this? I'd like to discuss how we would first, identify the missions to UFS members and second, how do we know if someone has completed a class? I would hate to suffer from lag in "grading" them. My initial thoughts were to offer the class lecture as an interactive mission and still require the exam to be completed in the database. Another thought was to have the member write a non-anonymous review, unless there is some way of logging those who complete the mission, then sifting through to find UFS personnel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
chrislynch
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

I think it notify The creator time anyone complete the mission or it used too when they first came out

But inline with inworld classes all exam need to be taken on the database
Wolfton Foulsbane
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Even in-world class exams need to be taken on the database now? Shows how out of touch I am.
John Aries
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Yea the new a aspect of it is different. One thing however we can integrate into STO using the Foundry would be the JSM and Practices which would make a good use of the foundry system and have the students do it with the instructor
Wolfton Foulsbane
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

I think that is also viable. Do we see who has completed our missions in the Foundry though? Otherwise, yes, we would need instructors to lead the classes in STO.
Maddox Underwood
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

I would suggest getting with Academy Command in order to go over the process for setting things up as a new colony.

Return to “Aldebaran Colony”