Personal Log: Ens Nebelung Mau ((NPC))

Moderators: Ellemir Maven, Alia Soulstar

Poison Toocool
Command - Vice Admiral
Command - Vice Admiral
Duty Post: CO
Ship/Station Posted: Denkiri Centre
Grid: 3rd Rock Grid

The personal logs of Ensign Nebelung Mau ((NPC)) will be posted here.

Poison Toocool
Command - Vice Admiral
Command - Vice Admiral

Personal Log
Stardate 150718
Ens N. Mau
-------------

We're in deepest space now, the Great Barrier is coming closer but no sign yet of the USS Trinidad. It has been a long journey and my time in Operations Department has been very interesting. The Captain and crew seem to work together very well, I am glad of this assignment. I admit a sense of apprehension in approaching the Barrier, there are so many stories of it and not any ended very well. I focus on doing my job and trust the other ships we search for are safe, and that we will be too. Whiskers twist! It is nearly time for duty. I sign off now.
Poison Toocool
Command - Vice Admiral
Command - Vice Admiral

Personal Log
Stardate 150720
Ens N. Mau
-------------

We located the USS Trinidad, with some trouble. I asked to launch two different probes to assist with communications and long range sensors. Telemetry was good, after a time I had a faint signal and reported to the Captain then we changed course while engineering boosted the power to the communications array. We found them, but our probes were starting to be affected by the barrier, with permission I brought them back. Now we have docked with the Trinidad to commence resupply. It is good to see them. I wonder what news there is of the other two vessels, who attempted to cross this dangerous barrier?
Poison Toocool
Command - Vice Admiral
Command - Vice Admiral

Personal Log
Stardate 150726
Ens N. Mau
-------------

It were a most interesting day. I am not a scaredy cait but I was nervous as we cross into the barrier and looks for the USS Warrior and the USS Hideki Yukawa. Ensign Nilsson was helm she just froze, the Captain ordered me to take over. We went mostly at impulse through what looked like a nebula, very beautiful, very dangerous. We launched a communications probe to help us find the two ships which had been long gone from the USS Trinidad, which waited outside. I got some signal but it was difficult to keep the frequency open with the problems with systems. We increased power to the communications array and finally the Hideki Yukawa replied. The Warrior we only heard static and a few words but we found them. They were trapped in some kind of grip. I suggested we use the deflector to break the hold on them. Then Tactical and Engineering worked on a solution, and it was a tractor beam to pull them out of this vortex they were caught in. It worked, surprisingly, and even got another ship out - a Vulcan ship. How curious.

Return to “SS Astraios Mess Hall”