Duty Post: Operations Officer
Ship/Station Posted: SS Astraios
Grid: 3rd Rock Grid

=============
Personal log
Stardate 141230
Ensign Michel Farrell
=============

The end of the year is approaching and everyone here at the colony is preparing for new years eve tomorrow. When I look back I am not happy with the big mistake I made halfway this year when I decided to leave UFS, but luckily I got the chance to return a few months later.

And now I only want to look forward and not back, I hope 2413 will be a great year with many new cadets, but I think we need to be prepared for anything that is out there between the stars. Hopefully Captain Barbosa and her team will have the most enjoyable new years eve tomorrow :)

In the mean time I am thinking of buying a new piece of land which looks nice, and also closer to the colony then where my current land and house is, a big decision for the new year. First tomorrow where I have a few duties to do at SS Astraios before I can enjoy newyears eve.

I wish everyone a good and safe new year.

Signing off,
Ensign Michel Farrell
Michel Farrell
Tribble
Duty Post: Operations Officer
Ship/Station Posted: SS Astraios
Grid: 3rd Rock Grid

=============
Personal log
Stardate 150110
Ensign Michel Farrell
=============

The celebrations for the new year were great, spending time with friends and raising the glass to 2413. The following day, new years day, I was pretty tired, I had promised a friend to show her the information en welcome center, she was thinking of applying for Starfleet, but we decided to go a day later.

And so it happened, I went with my friend to the information and welcome center and were joined by Cadet Arturo Morgese who had joined Starfleet in the last week of 2412. It was a nice time, 2 hours later we were still in the center, but my friend still had to think about it if she wants to join Starfleet or not. I had the impression her interest was in the direction of the Medical Branch, time will tell.

Days passed by and yesterday I did not felt very well, I decided to take it easy and getting some rest. And so I did, and today feeling much better again. I was already worried that I had to miss the 4th year anniverary of Astraios Colony tomorrow.

Today I also decided to take a quiet day, I made a short walk outside and later on I decided to sleep a bit before writing this log. Tomorrow promise to be a busy and nice day full with celebrations and fireworks.

Signing off,
Ensign Michel Farrell

Return to “SS Astraios Mess Hall”