Genny7 Markus- Personal Log

Moderators: Ellemir Maven, Alia Soulstar

Genny7 Markus
Tribble
Duty Post: Commanding Officer, SS Astraio
Ship/Station Posted: SS Astraios
Grid: 3rd Rock Grid

This new virus is causing many problems to both the Science Department and myself and the Medical teams, I can only hope we find a cure to help the miners in time.
Astraios Alpha Company Graduate 110712
Access Service Jacket
Genny7 Markus
Tribble

Well here I am in quarantine in Sector 001, having arrived back from a covet mission with members of Intel. We are all sick with a cholera virus which has been mutated by a person known only as Mistress. The medical team and I are working around the clock to find a cure or vaccine which will make us well again.
Access Service Jacket
Genny7 Markus
Tribble

I am now qualified to give Medical examinations to the Cadets and finally feel that I am making progress, Father will be very pleased with me.
Access Service Jacket
Genny7 Markus
Tribble

I can't believe that I have been promoted to CMO, it is such an honour I only hope that I can do the work to the satisfaction of the rest of my fellow Officers and crew.
Access Service Jacket
Genny7 Markus
Tribble

I have just spoken with Father and told him of my promotion to Executive Officer and that I am now a Commander, how pleased he is. He kept telling me how proud he felt and could not wait to tell his partner and our friend Ducky the good news. I only hope that I can serve my Captain and fellow crew members and friends to the very best of my abilities.
Access Service Jacket
Genny7 Markus
Tribble

So many months have gone passed without my writing my log, the reason promotion. I have been promoted to Executive Officer and am still trying to settle in to this new role. There is more paper work now and not just the mission log to write but I seem to be able to handle it. What I am having some difficulties with is my role in mission, I really could do with some more command classes to help me.
Access Service Jacket
Genny7 Markus
Tribble

At last I finally have some time to write up this log, things have been moving at such a pace. But now we are on our way back to where we hope to find the USS Neil Armstrong, and if we are right that they have been attacked by the so called "Ghosts" we will be able to help them with the generators that both the Science and Medical department worked together to build. I hope then that we will be able to return to Astraios for some R and R.
Access Service Jacket
Genny7 Markus
Tribble

I can not believe how long it is since I wrote in my personal log, but we have been out of touch with SS Astraios for a long time now. Things are beginning to get back to normal and after spending two days in sickbay Doctor Lane sent me to my quarters to rest. Commander Bravin is doing a wonderful job of commanding the ship so I have taken the opportunity to have a little time to meditate and restore myself. I had a letter from my father just before we left Astraios to tell me that his partner Doctor Mallard was thinking of retiring, he wants me to go back to earth and take a partnership in his practice, it seems that a few Vulcans and their families have been posted near to him and have requested a Vulcan Healer. I must meditate on this before making a decision
Access Service Jacket

Return to “SS Astraios Mess Hall”