Karl Quar - Personal Log

Moderators: Ellemir Maven, Alia Soulstar

Karl Quar
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

♪ computer starts recording

stardate : 110302, Lt Cmdr Karl Quar First record

I'm happy to be endly able to create my log here ...

I suppose i was unable to do so as long as i was not officially assigned as Sector Chief Enfineer. That's done now ...

We have been advised the building of the Colony was ended ! Thanks to the whole building team leaded by Captain Osky Oldrich : they have done an amazing and awesome work ! If some minor changes or complements are needed, i will take them in charge ...

Computer reminds me to consult archives about communications with alien life-forms : some of the sounds emited by this alien object reminds me something but i can't recall what ...

End of log !

Lt Cdr Karl Quar, SCE

End of record ♪
Karl Quar
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Stardate :110428

Coming back for some holyday, i am happy to be on the bridge again.

Thrilling mission this wednesday.

Crew Quarters on the station are really progressing now.

As Ensign Astro Balut has graduated, he's now included in the Astraios engineering team and i congrat him warmly :clap:

I think we will not be too much to face all the work we have lol !

I hope to welcome other new engineers here in Astraios.

End of log
Karl Quar
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

StarDate : 110510

Log start ♪

We are once again bothered with the incursions of Klingons we are victims. This week Commodore Rainer was taken prisoner during one of their raids and we had to deliver him.

In agreement with the Commander of the sector, we have put in priority the construction of fast runabouts to face any more raid eventuality.

Despite of the limited size of our building team here, i am proud to say that this construction is moving fast and well. The engines are operational and we still have to complete control systems and weapons. The general plan is a Danube-class Runabout.

With these runabouts we should be better able to chase Klingon incursions, and it's a good point :D

Log end ♪

Return to “SS Astraios Mess Hall”