ission 220227 Dolfke Shot the Intruder

Starfleet re-established its first Colony in the Gamma Quadrant on Astraios Prime on stardate 110111. SS Astraios is a space-station in high orbit above the planet Astraios Prime, to help with its protection and provide a base for the local fleet. UFS Astraios Colony and SS Astraios are tasked with the mission of ‘broadening horizons’ within the Gamma Quadrant, by exploring strange new worlds and seeking out new civilisations.

The opportunity for roleplay Missions is enhanced by the ready availability of a wide variety of locations. As well as the space station SS Astraios and on board NPC ships, including our flagship the Galaxy-class USS Neil Armstrong, there are locations on Astraios Prime (both within the Colony’s many Starfleet regions and on the rest of the planet) and more, both on 3rd Rock Grid and other Grids via the Hypergrid.

In addition to role-play, UFS Astraios hosts a weekly Starfleet Boogie each Tuesday and various events throughout the year.

Roleplay Times: Friday Noon SL
Commanding Officer: Alia Soulstar
Executive Officer: Ellemir Maven

Moderators: Ellemir Maven, Alia Soulstar

Kem Vala
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian
Duty Post: Commanding Officer
Ship/Station Posted: SS Astraios
Grid: 3rd Rock Grid

Mission 220227 Dolfke shot the intruder

USS Armstrong

CO: Kem Vala
XO: Alia Soulstar
Eng: Eboneezer Franklin
Ops: Ellemir Mavin
Helm: Mark Claridge
Med: Breydon Lane
TAC: Dolfke Barbados
Intruder: JHalid (Alia)

We observed as the "catcher" machine re-routed and sent the asteroids into the Iconian Gateway. Rather than following the asteroid in, we decided to attach a Class 8 probe to the next asteroid. Telemetry would reveal the region of the rock's new trajectory. Helm launched the probe and anchored it securely to the asteroid. Then we watched, as data from the probe flooded in.

And there it was, a Dyson Ring, nearly completed. We pinpointed the star locations and verified that this was in an outer arm of our galaxy, outside of the Gamma Quadrant. The asteroids were supplying it with the necessary building materials.

Suddenly, there was an Intruder Alert in Engineering. We went to red alert. Security saw the intruder but when they went to apprehend it, it vanished and showed up on the bridge. Shortly after, our XO was seemingly stunned. Doctor Lane attended to her immediately while I confronted the alien. We'd encountered this alien before, his name was JHalid, of the J'Halidex species. He insisted that we turn over the Iconian Gateway to him. After I refused, he threatened our crew with his species' superior technology. He told us that an armada of his ships were heading our way. I'd seen their technology, and though it was impressive, it was in no way superior to ours. I told JHalid to stand down. He did not answer, so our Chief of Security shot him with a phaser set to stun. I told her he needed to be taken to the brig.

Shortly after he was stunned, our XO came out of her stupor. She said she felt good enough to continue with her tasks. I told TAC to scan for an approaching "armada". Yes, she did pinpoint the ships but "armada" was hardly what you could call the handful of J'Halidex vessels.

https://imgur.com/gallery/dtZ9MKH
Those who know a principle and do not do it, they are slaves by nature -- Aristotle

Return to “SS Astraios”