"UFS on 3rd Rock Grid" Presentation at "No Borders" Festival 2019

Moderator: Poison Toocool

David7 Bravin
Science - Commodore
Science - Commodore
Duty Post: Chief Science Officer
Ship/Station Posted: Denkiri Starbase UFS Astraios
Grid: 3rd Rock Grid

On Sunday 24th March as their contribution to the annual 3rd Rock Grid's "No Borders" event over the weekend of 23rd and 24th March in aid of the charity " Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders), UFS Astraios gave an illustrated presentation about Starfleet on 3rd Rock Grid at their exhibit at the event site.

The presentation included an explanation of the origins of and information about UF Starfleet; how the Starfleet Colony of Astraios was established and grew on 3rd Rock Grid; about planets visited and friends & foes encountered on SS Astraios Missions; and about the social events of UFS Astraios on 3rd Rock Grid.

The presentation finished by showing some well chosen words of support for Starfleet on 3rd Rock Grid from Lazuli Pooraka (the owner of 3rd Rock Grid at the time) which have been carved onto a stone tablet displayrd in Astraios Colony's History Building, as follows ..........
"My opinion of UF Starfleet and Astraios Colony (UFS on 3rd Rock Grid) is highly positive.
I have always believed that both have at their core, a similar vision to enhance the virtual experience of the citizens / role-players, as well as to promote a far better vision of humanity than the one we experience in RL.
I vision the relationship between 3rd Rock Grid and UFS to be one of historical & continual synergism and cooperation.
Besides, if you are a resident of 3RG, knowing Starfleet has your back, is comforting."

At the end of the presentation, FCapt David7 Bravin questions from the audience.

(photos taken by Capt Barbosa)

Return to “Astraios Colony”