Command - Vice Admiral
Duty Post: CO
Ship/Station Posted: Denkiri Centre
Grid: 3rd Rock Grid

LT ARTHUR BOHANNES
SHIP'S LOG
=================

“Computer, begin recording.”

*looks away from the video recorder ensuring his ship is taking the best route since being placed on auto pilot*

“Well, I have not bothered making a personal log in some time now. I have been around computers and data pads and medical reports for so long it was enjoyable to say as my old friend Malcam (human) would say, “Nice to just turn it all off and live in the moment”.”

*reaches for a data pad, taps it a few times then turns it to show the recorder*

“You see this? This is what is going to be my new home. It’s called the USS Taylorholic Durant, I am reading they been retro fitting a few odds and ends, hope they didn’t tear that ship apart too much.”

*sets down the data pad*

“Well this little mini vacation if one would call it that, has been way to long for my taste, traveling all this way to reach the ship has at least given me plenty of time to work on an old project of mine.”

*picks up and shows a very oddly shaped orb with hanging wires and blinking lights. Sets it back down carefully*

“I mean the trip to get to the Nassordin station was long enough. I had to take a transport ship and put this ship in a cargo hold until I reached the station. Once there, I went to claim my vessel and to no surprise they began questioning me as to my clearance level for having that class of ship in my possession as my personal ship. As soon as they pulled up my Star Fleet record the questions stopped rather quickly and I was allowed to go on my way. While I was waiting for the arrival of the ship, I kept myself busy by touring the station and seeing if my assistance was needed in the stations Sickbay. After hearing word that the ship was delayed for an unknown amount of time I pondered the idea of just meeting up with them, I discussed it with the Security Chief of the station and asked her what I could expect if I ventured to meet up with the ship. I waited a week to see if things would change. I’ve been travelling to the ship’s location for a few weeks now, should reach it in a few days.”

*turns away from the recorder and starts removing his jacket leaving on a thin undershirt*

“Well I am going to sleep now, will report back once I arrive at the ship. Computer stop recording"

*display goes dark*
Poison Toocool
Command - Vice Admiral
Command - Vice Admiral
Duty Post: CO
Ship/Station Posted: Denkiri Centre
Grid: 3rd Rock Grid

LT ARTHUR BOHANNES
MEDICAL OFFICER
USS TAYLORHOLIC DURANT
PERSONAL LOG
===

“Computer resume recording”

*display comes to life and is once again recording*

“I have just been assigned my new quarters.”

*glances around the room away from the recorder then returns his gaze to the screen*

“It’s definitely more spacious than my shuttle Erebus that I been living in for the last few weeks before coming aboard. I have to say the new refits on the ship look to make the ship more efficient in several aspects of space travel. It had nothing to do with how we designed her. Nor that we didn’t put the best of the best in her, Just that we kept advancing so fast in the ASDB that I was not surprised by the time she left space-dock she already had outdated components. It happens to them all we can’t stop thinking of ways to improve what we have just made and before long we find a more efficient way and or less demanding way to produce energy…”

*pauses for a moment and looks at a data pad he picked up and then sets it down out of range of the recorders view*

“Something is going on besides this uneasy mission we seem to be on. I know when I see armed security officers that created check points something is up let alone the fact I had to take the Jeffries tube to get from deck 2 to deck 1 and there where engineering teams all over the place. I knew better than to ask what was going on. Once I reached Commodore Toocool’s office things seen to be a little more under control than the chaos just outside her office. We talked the normal formal greetings of a new crew member being welcomed aboard the ship. Something tells me I am going to have to keep a close eye on the crew until I get to know them.”

*gets up from the seat where he had been recording and then leans down to remain in view of the recorder*

“I don’t know about you Mrs. Computer but I have a lot of unpacking to do and make sure no one is trying to tinker with my shuttle, the last time I had to perform CPR on the poor engineering enlisted crew member, Erebus does not like to be poked or prodded.”

*stands and begins to walk out of view*

“Computer, save and end recording”

*Viewer goes dark*

Return to “USS Taylorholic Durant Archives”