Duty Post: Doctor Lt. Commander
Ship/Station Posted: U.S.S. Tranquility
Grid: Second Life Grid
Location: Somewhere on the outer arm of the local spiral Galaxy

USS Taylorholic Durant
Executive Officers DUTY LOG
Date : 220506
Reporting Officer : Narek Siva'nek

We sit, still, in the Talaiporia system and we are dealing with a Tramlu battle cruiser ship and several other Tramlu patrol ships, one being named the Raygon under control by one feminine voiced Commander naming herself Issa Reelu. We seem to be surrounded at the moment. Captain Jordan is attempting to explain our mission delivering two important passengers and our destination. I can well understand their suspicion of our ship appearing suddenly since this is a hot war zone.

The Captain has given access to the ship's defensive and offensive maneuvers database to the Romulan exhange officer S'lina, of which I feel discomfort but as helm she will need it. I did not approve of how she asked for the permissions. I am monitoring her station on my console to keep and eye on what she is doing. I glanced to the Captain and I could read his "trust but verify" look. Romulans will try anything in any way to accomplish their objectives. Sex is a powerful tool and humans are more susceptible to it though we Vulcans have fallen to this trick a few times as well. Thankfully we have special courses especially for us to learn how to guard ourselves from them.

Also at the moment Ginrai very much has my concern. He has been unstable and crying out at his station. I moved to his station and I tried to read his eyes for any possible medical issues but I could not find anything there. I called for the Doctor to look over him and find out if there is something serious happening with him. I am very concerned for his well being but I have to switch his station readings and controls over to my station until he is stable enough to continue his job or to get a replacement on the bridge.

The Captain does not need to worry about his bridge crew falling apart. It is my duty to take care of things when necessary to allow him think about the moves he plans to make in tense situations such as this. I have great regard for my bridge crewmates and their skills.

I am even wondering about myself, though. Is something affecting us all or some of us? Perhaps I am not meditating enough since my mind is feeling disturbances. I have had two strange flashes of myself living another life. I shake it off as I know who I am and what my position is on this ship.

May we find peace.
NarayanSivananda Resident
Medical - Lt Commander
Medical - Lt Commander

USS Taylorholic Durant
DUTY AND PERSONAL LOG
Date : 220508
Reporting Officer : First Officer/Sciences Narek Siva’nek Vulcan

Time shifted Character in new timeline different post orders)
Mission Name : TDRP2215

The last few hours have been a very trying experience. Ginrai has been very ill and it came to a head finally even though the ship’s Doctor gave him a sedative. It must not have been strong enough as he began to scream clutching his head and talking about people splitting and changing as though he cannot see us for who we are, with projectile vomiting, the blood in it had me very concerned but that is the Doctor’s area of expertise. He saw me in a doctor’s uniform the Doctor as someone else? Is he hallucinating or is it something more? It’s as though his mind is splitting in two. He left the bridge still vomiting and wandered to I believe where his is most comfortable, engineering section.The stench was hard for everyone but for me it was very difficult not to wretch taking all my will power not to.

The Doctor said he had something hereditary called Af-Kelt. It is rare and some El-Aurians suffer from it but this is so violently extreme in Ginrai’s case. I never read anything about him having this condition or that it would affect his performance so negatively. Perhaps it is a late stage expression for this particular disease? I need to discuss this later with the Doctor and get her expert opinion as she would know in detail what this is and why it is affecting him. We both can make a decision together on his ability to return to his post on the bridge. The Captain and I will defer to anything she recommends and suggests.

We are in a tense situation and this was something we could have done without at this moment. The Captain is negotiating with the Tramlu Commanders and has been able to have them lower their arms and shields toward us and arrange for He and a party to transport over to one of the battle ships to meet with them, I do not know if he wishes me to go with him or stay aboard the Durant. Hopefully his skills will prevail in this wartime situation, I have confidence in him. I do not know why we are transporting this important couple to Cronon. Diplomacy first is what the Federation trains us to do. It is our way rather than blasting people into submission. It is the best way for all concerned but always delicate in the beginning. If we can win them over we can offer them a place in the Federation if they desire it.

Unfortunately I had to very publicly and loudly reprimand the Romulan exchange officer S’Lina in that she will perform as the Captain orders us to do so. She has no place telling the Captain to attack when the Tramlu shields are down, it’s not the Federation’s way, I tried to explain to her and anyone on that bridge in doubt of who we are and what we do. Telling us she is trying to save our lives? And with such a glare of contempt, I think it was, in my direction. I cannot allow her to to sway the Captain into unwise actions, not that he would, but he has seemed a bit lenient with her. Is he trying to be open and show her how we operate, with trust in each other? I do not know his exact orders concerning her but I will have to keep her in my physical range while she is on Helm as much as possible. I will suggest to the Captain that security keep a watch on her as well. There are covert communications from our ship and I am concerned I feel shame and anger, emotions, when I hear her emotional out bursts recommending violence. I see how Vulcans must have been in the dim past before our near self annihilation. I repress my own shame for my human great grandmother I know so little about. My mother’s father, a half human, was a man full of grace, but still. I am Rish-tor ne-koshtri, mixed race as well. It is difficult for me sometimes to handle my emotions.

I await our next move as the Captain prepares to diplomatically discuss the situation with the Tramlu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :vulcanshuttle:

PERSONAL DIARY ENTRY of Mr. Narek Siva’nek, to be placed in my personal journal on my private channel. Date: 220508

I will admit to something like fear within me as we deal with this war zone situation. I have no desire to die in some glorious battle nor does my Captain or anyone else from all I have observed.

I have met someone on this ship that may be a good partnering for us both. I have finally found someone that desires me! Kivoth, another Vulcan working on this ship in engineering. He is only a 2.64 years younger than I am. We met in the gym working on our Vulcan martial arts moves along with two other Vulcans in the session. There are all over 7 Vulcans working on the Durant last I read the ship’s personnel data. This Ship is predominately human with a peppering of other races, I cannot believe my good fortune.

I have not had a close relationship of this kind in 10 years. I left my home so many years ago to find a better fit for myself in this current stretch of space I find myself in. I have worked tirelessly since then and find myself now an XO of a fine Ship in the fleet. I still feel the sting, though lessened, of disagreement with my father about my orientation. Being the Elder Son I know I am a disappointment to him but I am sure Haavik my brother can give him grandchildren to carry on our family name.

I did so poorly in the Temple of Concupiscence when I came of age. The women were kind but my eyes wandered to the male temple guardians. They quickly ascertained I was not the average male and redirected me to speak to another male counselor on staff.
This was a difficult subject for me because some Vulcans do not like certain things that affect the family. I had not yet learned to completely control my emotions or lustful energies either.

My fathers disappointment saddened me and angered me. I argued of IDIC he spoke of tradition and obligation. My Mother thankfully just showed her affection for me. Vulcan families show much more emotional kindness to one another within the home. I recall the day I bicycled up into the hills above our ocean shores home feeling depressed for my difference, I was ready to end my existence that day with the ritual knife my father presented to me at my birth. That is when I met Stilkunn who spied me toying with my knife and spoke to me. He too was like me as good fortune would have it, or perhaps it was mean to be, albeit he was a good ten years older than I, and took me under his wing showing me what I craved to know. Since then I have had only 2 other short lived relationships with others such as myself.

I want to feel the touch Kivoth’s skin under my fingertips and the smell of his hair again. My selfish hope is that we all can come through this perilous time safely and complete our secretive mission for Cronos and Tramlu. I yearn to feel Kivoth and I in my quarters again. Our bodies entwined with arms and legs wrapped about, skin touching skin. He gives me full release and I do my best to please him. Too feel him under me one more time would please me greatly. My loneliness may finally subside. Is it too much to ask that I may have some small happiness in life?

End personal transmission of Narek Siva’nek.
Medical - Lt Commander
Medical - Lt Commander

USS Taylorholic Durant
DUTY AND PERSONAL LOG
Date : 220517

We were invited to come aboard one of the Tramlu ships finally and were welcomed by two of the three Captain’s of their ships. They are of an unusual hue of magenta which seems to be their norm, but were taken aback at our different colours and suggested their medical team look at us. It seems they are not accustomed to seeing different humanoid races very often. Does lighter or darker skins indicate illness, death or dead to them? The body of most humanoids turns a shade of grey when death is final and its been a few days without being kept cold. I felt a little taken aback but their candor was interesting.

I know the Captain and our passenger the mysterious Mr. Hode are capable intermediaries. Mr. Hode is supposed to be a very talented diplomat and I am eager to see his skills in person. I know Captain has a sensitive style when dealing with tense and delicate situations such as this. Perhaps between them they can diffuse this war and find a happy agreement for both sides, if possible. Unless Mr. Hode is secretly on the side of the Cronon’s and working for them.

I have been keeping my eye on our Romulan officer she has an aggressive style to her body movements but the Tramlu Captain’s haven’t noticed it so far. I will deal with her interceding with aggressive action if I must, only if she makes any fast moves endangering anyone in our talks. I don’t like it but I have been trained to disarm and dispatch quickly. Let’s hope I do not have to do anything at all.

I am concerned still with Ginrai and his “visions” but he is in the good Doctor’s hands. I have faith and confidence in her skills and capability. I do hope whatever is disturbing his senses she can find an answer to. I so hope it doesn’t tear him in two. Af-Kelt I looked it up and read a short synopsis. Very serious malady. I hope the doctor finds answers and gets that information to me and the Captain soon. Ginrai is a good man and valuable too. Crewman Dan also concerns me with complete memory loss of where they were before appearing suddenly arriving to the bridge. I hope it does not split them into pieces.

That mysterious secretive communication has been sending out data but we still haven’t pinpointed it’s origin from the Durant. I am thinking through where it could come from. I hope the communications officer can give us definitive information on it soon.

End Duty Log Entry, Narek Siva’nek

PERSONAL DIARY ENTRY of Mr. Narek Siva’nek, to be placed in my personal journal on my private channel. Date: 220515

I sit and I listen and my eyes constantly scan. So much tension you could slice with a sword between us and the Tramlu, they and the Cronon’s, the Romulan who wants to conquer and rule, do Romulans think of nothing else? And the strange visions some of the crew is experiencing with the distortion of reality. Its all a stressor for me honestly. I am attempting to meditate as I sit and listen and keep my calm.

My mind occasionally jumps without my permission to Kivoth. Am I so desperate for someone to care about me on a personal level. I must admit to myself though I do not wish to admit that I do. What he has said to me lifts my heart. We are perfectly matched in our connection but I don’t want to put my hope in him too much. My heart soars when I see him but my mind tells me to wait and see. I love his I wish we could get this mission finished without too much distress to all parties and no damage either.I want to get back to the ship as soon as we can. I am not too enamored of being on this Tramlu ship but I must endure. I do hope I don’t have to tackle that Romulan woman for any reason.

End personal entry of Narek Siva’nek
Medical - Lt Commander
Medical - Lt Commander

USS Taylorholic Durant
DUTY AND PERSONAL LOG
Date : 220525

Duty Log:
We have still been going thru talks with the Tramulans, sitting in their ready room with the negative posters of Death and Conquer in the Slogans. The Captain and myself try to tell them about our two races experiences of terrible wars and how much it set us back and divided so many, and ultimately how we survived and succeeded to grow and change. The Tramulan’s seem receptive of the offered information. I find myself mostly looking about the room constantly. I “feel” something in the atmosphere of the room, a thick tension and a very unusual energy. I think we are to meet one of their higher status people soon.

The diplomat, I believe that i his position, Mr. Hode has a secret mission for this war setting. He is known to be one of the most strategic handlers of delicate situations involving battling adversaries. I await to watch how he works.

The crew is good and can handle things well while we are on this away visit. We have brought the Romulan Centurion to the meeting and I have kept her in my eyesight and watch her hands. She is just aching to do something aggressive but I will stop her if I must. If I can catch her before she does it. I do not know what will happen as the talks continue. Wait and see.

PERSONAL DIARY ENTRY of Mr. Narek Siva’nek, to be placed in my personal journal on my private channel. Date: 220515

I am in a holding pattern with the situation. I have contacted Kivoth and asked if he is free when I return to my quarters after this meeting day. I would like to hold osomeone and be held. It will give me calm. If anything occurs that would be fine with me too. I want to see his engaging eyes, feel his warmth and draw in his scent.

End, Narek.
Medical - Lt Commander
Medical - Lt Commander

USS Taylorholic Durant
DUTY AND PERSONAL LOG
Date : 220530

An away team went to visit the Tramalu ship on a peace mission hopefully. We were asked to have a meal with the Captains and a few of their crew memebers. I tried a vegetarian dish called Celerian. It had a light creamish kind of sauce. It reminded me of cooked Edamame with light spices and a delicate cream sauce. There was the hint of a flavour I didn't recognise. I wasn't much into eating heavy as I was keeping tabs on the whole room.

I was not disappointed, as the Centurian S'lina was sitting next to me ,and she was sitting next to the communications officer. S'lina offered a drink to the officer and within a few minutes the officer was gasping and choking. The Captain arrested S'lina relieving her of her disruptor, and sent the communications officer to our sickbay. The doctor has a lot on her hands this week. I felt a sense of relief when this occurred. I expected S'lina to use her disruptor on someone, not poison. Never trust a Romulan they have 20 ways of killing with tools to do it on their person most of the time.But did the Romulan really do it or was the drink poisoned before by serving staff? The communications officer was probably poisoned to keep her from discovering who is sending out the secret transmissions from out ships system, maybe. But our other crewmen will prevail in pinpointing the origin of the messages.

I am feeling tired mentally for once. It's a very delicate thing we are trying to do in a warzone. Captain Hode is ready to negotiate and has attempted to meet someone. I do not know how this is going for him. The rest of the crew seems on alert and now they especially are after the poisoning. I do not like the distrust of the crew now, they won't work as well like this.

I don't know what we will do now, suspect the Romulan or one of us or the Tramulans for this poison issue? Someone wants us busy looking at one issue, other than the thing they are doing with some slight of hand type trickery. I wish I had more information to work with on this problem.

Narek

PERSONAL DIARY ENTRY of Mr. Narek Siva’nek, to be placed in my personal journal on my private channel. Date: 220530

I could use a good rest after this meeting. my mind still sometimes takes a turn and dwells on Kivoth. I am glad he is relatively safe on the ship. I miss hearing his lilting voice in the quiet of the evening, and his northern Vulcan accent is attractive. Why am I so emotional about him? Am I falling .....in.... LOVE??!!
Medical - Lt Commander
Medical - Lt Commander

USS Taylorholic Durant
DUTY AND PERSONAL LOG
Date : 220614

This week I played a Cronon Regional Governor named Fraque Jupni Ralion. I am purple skinned this week!

Governors log :

I am attending the peace talk meeting between the Cronons and the Tramulans today. My job is to explain why we do not think the Tramulans are ready for self rule. My princess who is acting queen for this due to her Mother's current illness. The Federation has come to help bringing a man named Captain Hode to be the liason between our two peoples.

Something strange happened between him and Princess Ariana that seems strange to me and makes me feel somewhat at unease. While the introductions were occuring when he touched her palm hand something striking occured between them and made our Princess jump. He felt it as well but was less surprised. They touched again and it happened again. I wonder if he is going to put a spell over her mind? Can they do that? I don't know I am watching him carefully.

The delegation introductions finished and we all went into the discussion room and took out seats but the Princess held Captain Hode back to speak with him. I was able to hear her say a few words to which she was declining something from him.

I hope these talks will prove fruitful and to everyone's satisfaction but I feel there is going to be a lot more loud discussion over this situation before that occurs.

I do not know where Ruel was today. He did not attend and it would have been nice support to have him there. I know he has some interest in the Princess and expressed it to her. He is a Tier two upper class person and I am only a Tier three. I do not know if the Princess has interest in him as a mate. I do not know how I feel about her in such matters. I have been so busy I have no time to think about marriage at the moment.

I wish us all good luck.

Fraque Jupni Ralion
Last edited by NarayanSivananda Resident on 220711.0137, edited 1 time in total.
Medical - Lt Commander
Medical - Lt Commander

USS Taylorholic Durant
DUTY AND PERSONAL LOG
Date : 220614

Mission Name : TDRP2229

(I am still playing the Cronon Gov Fraque Jupni Ralion)

I am tired today, these talks have been tense for the last several days. The Princess acting in the Queen's position looks frazzled and tired too. The Tramlu delegates look tired too. I don't fully trust them at this time but they don't trust us either. I am tired of this war. How did we get here? There must be a solution that satisfies everyone on all sides I think. Life is compromises. I love governing my province even if it's smaller than Governor Ruel's. But we are or were happy there, creating and extracting what is needed for the good of society.

I do miss my wife, who was killed in this stupid war. We were only married 3 years I miss her dearly. Whomever decided to change the timeline, as Captain Hode implies has happened, is a selfish person. I am sick of constant aggression on both sides. Where is this even getting us?

I want this to end or is there a way to reverse this with the timeline. Will I be married in the other timeline? I know I am not close enough in stature to marry the Princess and as sweet as she is, she is not for me I think. Her lifestyle alone is enough to discourage me. Always on always governing never family time enough.

I found myself on the business end of the Federation Captain Jordan's phaser with him accusing me of changing the time line and working with the Romulans. No such thing but it caught me off guard and frightened me. I don't know how these Federation people deal with things exacly. Immediate execution? He has jumped to conclusions but I could tell him I suspect Ruel. Ruel has a near fanatical love for our Princess. I don't know if he really loves her or her high position on our planet and he sees himself playing King along side of her one day. I want to pound his head onto the table.

DUTY LOG: FIRST OFFICER NAREK SIVA'NEK

I have been keeping things stable on board ship as well as I am able with the situation of timeline changes. Mr. Yamabushi is still in sick bay under the Doctors observation. The word is out aboard ship about this timeline change and some crew members are upset, especially the female ones. The men are doing their best to be stoic about it. Everyone wonders who and what are they supposed to be in another life. I have night dreams of performing surgical operations and my science is more focused toward medicine and biology.

I am still enjoying my time with Kivoth. I feel guilty for feeling so but I need it so desperately now. He keeps my nights from becoming completely empty and nightmarish. I hope I am making him as happy as he makes me now. I think I am from what he whispers to me after our intimate times together. Touch is more important than I ever understood. The touch of one that loves you is even more reassuring and calming. I love to watch him sleep beside me with his perfectly shaped ear points and his aquiline nose as his chest heaves and sighs. Even though I meditate for calm my inner nerves are on high alert. Will I disappear to another me and another life? Will I be alone again? The Gods forbid! I don't think I want to change and be alone on a ship full of mostly humans and a handful of other humanoids and just be alone in the Universe.
Medical - Lt Commander
Medical - Lt Commander

Medical - Lt Commander

USS Taylorholic Durant
DUTY AND PERSONAL LOG
Date : 220706

Mission Name : TDRP2229

1st Character: Governor of Cronos, Frague Jupni Rallion.

This has been a very trying day. Our timeline has been completely messed up by Ruel. The selfish second Tier in the hierarchy of our society and fancies he can marry the Princess. In fact he has a complete sick infatuation with her, I don't know if he really has a love for her or if she is just someone to marry so he could become her Prince Consort. He caused all this violence death and unhappiness. And then there is this Captain Hode who tells us that the timeline has changed and that he and the Princess are actually lovers. I have lost my wife in all this craziness when the bombs hit our Province Administration building. I survived but I am devastated. I want this time to change to whatever we were , desperately, I want to forget the pain.

And we find also that the crazy witch Governor of another Province has been colluding with the Romulans.She tries to frame me and make it seem like I was dealing with Romulans. Captain Jordan has his phaser pointed at my head when the witch tries this though I rip the communicator from her and slam it to the table for all to see I am so angry I wanted to rip her head off but instead I get sliced by the Romulan dagger she pulled out from under her skirts. I am livid and they pull her away because I would have torn her in two, bleeding or not. She his a spurter and my blue blood went everywhere even though i am trying to stop it with my tunic. I just feel light headed after all this and wish the Princess a peaceful reign before I nearly pass out in my chair. I just want it to all end and our supposedly real and peaceful timeline with the Tramlu happens .

Dr. Narek Siva'nek duty log:

I have been watching the ship for Captain Jordan while they work out the negotiations with the Cronons and Tramlus. I have been checking with the doctors about Ginrai who is in the procedings. I was not in favour of him attending in his condition but perhaps he is a catalyst in the timeline change. Both he and Captain Hode seem to see us all in a different light. I don't know who I am supposed to be. I have tried to be a good first officer for my Captain. But if we were/are better in the other timeline then I hope it will be better for all concerned.

As for my private life, I have finally found happiness in my personal life. Will I lose that and be lonely again? Or do I have someone in the other timeline? I have no idea but realised I do not want to be a man living alone through life. Kivoth and I have found one another and hold on to each other. It is hard being ... gay.. in the Vulcan world that so puts an emphasis on marriage and family. We are the misfit people in our society. But we are there, among everyone. We are someones children. We are just different and with all the lip service about the IDIC, it only applies to certain aspects of life in the universe as Vulcans see it. Tradition and ancient culture is stronger. I was never betrothed to anyone as who would have me?

We were romantically intimate Kivoth and I, one more time almost like a farewell, and we both feel the end of our relationship from one another. Destined to a different time and different lives. Good night and.... Goodbye Kivoth.

Narek
Last edited by NarayanSivananda Resident on 220726.0323, edited 1 time in total.
Medical - Lt Commander
Medical - Lt Commander

Medical - Lt Commander

USS Taylorholic Durant
DUTY AND PERSONAL LOG
Date : 220712
Reporting Officer : VCMO/Medical Narek Siva’nek Vulcan

My week has been busy with three new medical crew members. Keeping up with them and the others in sickbay is keeping me on my proverbial toes. Ginrai is slowly returning to his normal state but its taking time for him to reintigrate himself. I have ordered that he slowly weans off the drugs slushing through his system. I had to learn quite a bit about Af-Kelt and how it affects El-Aurians. Though he is half human so we have to deal with him in a sliglty different way than the textbooks explain. I have been worried for him but he is a tough fellow with a strong will. After having that baby without anesthetic I know he's a strong man. El-Aurians have amazing physiology. I would like to study their telemeres and their body's healing processes when I get older. I hope soon to be able to have him hear the "good music" of the universe so he becomes whole again.

Others on the ship are being affected by the time shift we were all supposedly in. They have been trickling in steadily for help with nausea and vomiting, anxiety, bodily stresses, and general pain. I myself have felt rather tired lately. The Captain seems fit for duty but I believe she has tiredness she is not admitting to me. Hal is also in the same shape I believe.

There are times I keep hearing a name like far away saying my name to me sometimes. Karath, Kibat, Kivoth? I don't know who this is but seems to wish to catch my attention when I am having a quiet break.

Sometimes I look in the mirror in the mornings too, and I see, just for a moment, my face a bit different. Sterner, more worn with a scar on my jawline, darker eyes. It is only for a few seconds and I am chalking it up to just being tired and my mind running off into it's own fantasy for a moment. I am happy with who I am right now.

I will keep and eye on the ships crew compliment and record every complaint that comes to me and document it in case we need it for future reference. Perhaps it can be helpful one day.

It would be nice to have a reprieve from all of these mishaps and battles the ship seems to fly into. But then it may get too boring for half the crew.

This has been a long day for me and I will leave Ginrai in capable hands while I get some much needed sleep.

Narek
Last edited by NarayanSivananda Resident on 220716.1212, edited 1 time in total.
Medical - Lt Commander
Medical - Lt Commander

Medical - Lt Commander

USS Taylorholic Durant
DUTY AND PERSONAL LOG
Stardate 24220716
Reporting Officer : VCMO/Medical Dr. Narek Siva’nek Vulcan

I have mostly been working in Sickbay this week helping train the new medics how we handle things in our sickbay on the Durant. We have been dealing with crew members who are experiencing temporal sickness and it's been busy. Mostly its nausea, dizziness and headaches with only a handfull having more serious symptoms which can be dealt with readily and confining the affected crew members to their quarters with 30 minute check ins for a two hour period. Only a few have been kept back in sick bay due to certain symptoms that are concerning. I myself am suffering some from headache and mild stomach fluttering but I can handle the symptoms my body is experiencing using the Vulcan self healing techniques we are taught in our youth.

I had to let the new Dr.Ragnarsson know that we were not in a triage or a stress level One situation in sickbay. He wished to open the auxillary sickbay rooms and keep crew members in there after medical processing but we are not at a level one situation with the temporal illnesses. It can also encourage crew members to shirk duty if they think they can sit and do nothing all day when they can still be functional. I have seen that happen a few times in my days of service. Though he is "gungho" as humans say, he should understand that sickbay is not usually "where the action is" unless we are in deadly battle or serious damage on the ship is harming crew members with massive or catastrophic injuries. A lot of the time it's medical research and routine visits unless someone bashes their finger or trips on something. He is also an Ensign and he does not have the right at his rank, quite yet, to give commands though to his credit he did look to me, even though I said no to his suggestion at the time.

The other new medics are working well and know their medicine and are performing at a level I would expect of new ensigns. They are becoming acquainted and comfortable with sickbay and know their way around the tools and stations. I am satisfied with their caring skills.

The shuttle craft the Captain sent out on science mission is missing and we have an impending Ion Storm. I am very concerned for their health and well being, all four of them, and I do hope they can find a place, if they haven't been sucked thru a worm hole or some other anomaly, to shelter and hide from the dangerous radiation from the storm. Selina is on board and she is my friend and though I try never to play favourites I am worried about her. She has been a good friend often light hearted and a very good opponent whenever we have time to play some of the more active hologames of skill.

Dr. Narek Siva'nek

Personal private log:

I am feeling a bit off from this temporal sickness but nothing I cannot handle. I do however wonder about myself in a different timeline. Was I a good officer? Was I even in Starfleet, was I a doctor as I have always wanted to be? It's the quiet moments in my evenings that are most difficult when my mind mulls over these things. When I meditate I still see short seconds long flashes of me in a different uniform, that lined face I see in the mirror occasionally, and a feeling I am missing something or someone.

I wrote a letter yesterday to my wife thanking her for marrying me and carrying our first child. I think about them both often in my quiet moments. Oftimes sickbay is nothing but quiet and waiting, and I allow myself to have a little indulgence thinking about home and them. The day I can hold our child and look into it's eyes I look forward to with uncharacteristic joy.

But in the writing I noticed I had randomly written "Kivoth is here" at the end of the letter. I hear that name every so often in the quiet of sickbay or my quarters. I have looked at our crews compliment and no one by that name is on board. I cannot recall meeting anyone with that name in my life. I will put it aside as a mystery for now.

Narek.
Medical - Lt Commander
Medical - Lt Commander

DUTY AND PERSONAL LOG
Stardate 24220727

This is the end of my duty logs on the Durant. I have resigned. I will move on and find another assignment. I will miss those I have traveled for over a year with. I wish them all well and hope they will be happy with their new doctor. End Transmission.
Medical - Lt Commander
Medical - Lt Commander

DUTY AND PERSONAL LOG
Reporting Officer : Medical Dr. Narek Siva’nek Vulcan/Human

I have asked to assigned to the Pinastri crew. I am awaiting my transfer aboard but I have already been aboard the Pinastri for a while. Captain Lombardi is putting in my papers. I hope I do well with the crew, so far I have been working well with them.On the ship there was a Royal man who didnt want to take over his duties. His entire family was killed in one fell swoop, leaving him the lone member to take the royal seat. He wanted to marry a commoner , which would not be allowed if he were Emperor. He didn't want the job and caused all kinds of noise about it on the Pinastri. Ferre, Kestral and I had to come up with a solution to put into a hypo to make his DNA non detectable to snoop drones or scan sweeps by people trying to grab him. Attack drones were put out to attack any ships leaving the Pinastri. Then the people trying to catch our royal runabout fellow took 2000 people hostage claiming they would kill them if we didn't hand over our royal man. But Royal man ran off and stole a small ship to get away. We are stuck trying to find him and keep the people threatening us and the hostages and we are in the middle of it thick.

Personal Log of Dr. Narek Siva'nek

I am feeling very new on the Pinastri but everyone has been very kind to me. I have a person al friend there and its nice to have someone I know on board. I keep getting lost on board and I will make it my duty to learn the structure to the best of my ability. The Sickbay is an amazing one with extra machines and a secured compartment to detain any criminal or suspect patients.
I have sent my wife a video message to let her know where I have gone and what has happened. The Baby will come soon and we need to think of a name for it. I do not know the sex yet we haven't had a scan to tell us.
I am very tired tonight so I will meditate and sleep as well as I can. I am still a little upset about the recent events but I am purging this feeling the best I am able each day.

Narek

Return to “USS Taylorholic Durant Mess Hall”