TDRP2230: "Guess Who's Going to be Dinner!" (220813)

The USS Taylorholic Durant, referred to as the USS Durant, is named for the late Admiral Taylorholic Durant in honor of her contributions to UFS and for exemplifying what an excellent officer should be. We are honored to bear her name. The Durant is a Luna Class Science Vessel, assigned to explore and chart the unexplored areas of the Delta Quadrant. We are also on diplomatic assignments, as we are usually the first contact for many planets with warp technology. Our Science vessel converts into an impressive combat vessel when warranted.

We use Post Order/Para Roleplay (ParaRP), which means before our Roleplay begins the game master will list each roleplayer's name in the order they will make their posts. This guarantees each person adds to the creation of our fascinating stories. Para RP means our posts are paragraphs that can be short or long, emoting our thoughts and feelings along with dialog. We feel Para RP adds more depth to our stories. If you would like to try Para RP request a ridealong with us! We will be happy to teach you.

Roleplay Times: Saturdays 9:00am SLT
Commanding Officer: Evelyn Rieko
Executive Officer: Greenlantern Excelsior

Moderators: Evelyn Rieko, Greenlantern Excelsior

Evelyn Rieko
Command - Commodore
Command - Commodore
Duty Post: Commanding Officer
Ship/Station Posted: USS Taylorholic Durant
Grid: 001 Second Life Grid

====OOC======
Sat August 13,2022
OOC Preparation
MISSION TDRP2230
==============

STARDATE:
CREW START TIME: 9:00am SLT

LOCATION TO MEET: Class M Planet
RP STARTS: Class M Planet (Group one)

WHAT TO WEAR:
Starfleet Officers:
UFS Duty Uniform
Durant Chat Relay
Phasers
Tricorder
Medical Tricorder (Medical Officers)

Priki and Kumi Tribe:

Cave people attire

MISSION LEAD/GM: Fleet Captain Evelyn Rieko

POST ORDER: Will be decided, and posted, by the Mission Leader just prior to mission start (and sometimes adjusted in the RP if necessary).

ARRIVING LATE? Ensure to enter the scene in a logical manner.
NEED TO LEAVE EARLY? Justify your exit.

SITREP:
In Sector 009D the Hemmer shuttlcraft was taken out for a test flight after completion of needed repairs. A highly radioactive ion storm enveloped the shuttlecraft and the ship, and they lost communication with each other. The Durant searched for teh shuttlecraft and was damaged by the ion storm with many systems offline.

The shuttlecrafts in the shuttle bay did not sustain damage from the ion storm, so one of the shuttlecrafts could be used to search for the missing Hemmer shuttlecraft crew. Lieutenant Colonel Elsa Mitchell and Lt. Sandra Lacrima volunteered to go out on the La Forge shuttlecraft on a Search and Rescue Mission to find the missing crew members.

Meanwhile the Hemmer shuttlecraft crew had found refuge on a Class M planet that was similar to earth's Jurassic Period, with dinosaurs roaming the planet, but there were also cave men and women. The Priki Tribe has moved to a new home with more spacious caves and caverns, but since the move, many people in their tribe have died. They don't know why the tribe members are dying, so they prayed to their god Sagundi for help and that's when the shuttlecraft crash-landed on the beach in their vicinity. The tribe does not know what to make of the 'Strange Ones', but some believe Sagundi sent them to help the tribe. The Tribe healer has not been able to heal anyone, since this strange sickness started. The Hemmer shuttlecraft and some of the shuttle crew were severely damaged by the storm and they took refuge on this Class M planet. The cave men and women offered shelter to the Hemmer crew inside their cavern which has many caves/rooms.

Lt. Col Mitchell and Lt. Lacrima found the Hemmer shuttle and landed near it. but just when Sandra was evaluating the situation, a large Pterodactyl swooped down and carried Ensign Ellsworth away to its nest high up in the mountain cliffs. The Ensign dropped her phaser but her combadge is working, so her fellow officers should be able to rescue her. If she can stay alive long enough.

https://lcars.ufstarfleet.org/index.php ... Sector_Map

You should have read:

TDRP2229: "Search and Rescue Mission" (220806)
viewtopic.php?f=885&t=33796

TDRP2228: "We Come in Peace" (220730)
viewtopic.php?f=885&t=33755

TDRP2227: "Give us a Sign" (220723)
viewtopic.php?f=885&t=33733

TDRP2226: "Somewhere out There" (220716)
viewtopic.php?f=885&t=33716

=OOC================================
SIM Concept: Evelyn Rieko
Historian: Hal Jordan (GreenLantern Excelsior)
====================================
Greenlantern Excelsior
Command - Fleet Captain
Command - Fleet Captain
Duty Post: Executive Officer
Grid: Second Life Grid

CAST OF CHARACTERS
=================

Gwydion, Pterodactyl ((anniemuse))
Carol Ellsworth (Ensign), Science Officer ((Evey45))
Una (Tribal witch doctor), ((Zania Turner))
Ahnee (tribal sacrifice), ((Evelyn Rieko))
Vrook (Tribal Leader/ protector), ((Ginrai Yamabushi))
Ruark (Tribal high Priest), ((Evelyn Rieko))
Zark (Humi Tribe Hunter), ((GreenLantern Excelsior))
Selina Otsuka (Lieutenant JG), Helm /Operations
Jevuv Torak (Ensign), Medical Officer ((Gunnar Nova))
Sandra Lacrima (Lieutenant), Security
Elsa Mitchell (Lieutenant Colonel), Marine/Security ((scottland78))
Emergency Medical Hologram ((EmmieEMHmark4))

Back row, left to right: EMH, Torak, Ellsworth, Una, Gwydion, Ruark
Front row, left to right: Mitchell, Otsuka, Ahnee, Lacrima
Not shown: Vrook, Zark
(photo by Selina Otsuka)
Greenlantern Excelsior
Command - Fleet Captain
Command - Fleet Captain

RP NARRATIVE
===========

Gwydion flies high up to her home, where she can see everything down below. It is dark now. The moon gives enough light to see some things. She drops the food on the cliff near her nest, and sniffs it. It will taste good. She will save it for later and share it with the newborns when they hatch. That will be soon - she can hear them inside the eggs.

Carol Ellsworth is turning in the air, everything is moving so fast and the pain in her leg is extreme. She shakes her head and tries to focus. "WHAT? A prehistoric bird!" She tries to aim with the phaser. The phaser, oh no! She lost it. She shook her head, she was lying on the ground, her leg was itching. She had lost her boot. She looked around analysing everything in sight. She moved slowly, getting down on the ground, trying to hide among the bushes next to the eggs, fearing the bird would start attacking her. She could see some carcasses to the left, the giant pterodactyl dropped her boot near the edge of a big rock and flew away. She sighed heavily. "I guess she needs more food." She raised a hand to touch the eggs, she could feel the movement inside. She took away her hand and started crawling to the right, she needed to move slowly and reach the other end, maybe she could see a way out or someone around. She grabbed a few small rocks, her skin was hurt but she would need them. She looks back and forth, from the big rock to the spot where the bird was. She hears a small crack and turns toward the noise, a bird's head pops up above the nest. The eggs are hatching.

Una sits away from the others, going through her items at the back of the cave to prepare for the stranger. She tried to mix up a salve with some of the herbal ingredients she had available and tried to apply it to certain spots on the stranger. She did this without saying a word due to how Meela had accused her of failing her husband who had died.

Ahnee watches as Vrook, and Zark lift the Strange Male and bring him inside the cave, and laid him on the furs. She looks around the cave at everyone, the torches making shadows on the walls. They had placed the injured ones on the fur beds. Stones with smooth tops covered with animal skins. She walked toward the male, and then looked to one of the Strange Ones that had just arrived and asked, "You help?" Then she heard the muffled scream of the Fire Hair woman that had gone outside the caves. She ran to the cave entrance and saw a Boorik carrying the woman away. "Come!!" she said with worried excitement. "Your... friend... Boorik fly her. Come!! We help... you." She looked to Vrook and said, "Vrook, we must help them find their friend. We know where the Boorik roost. We can show them." She does not want to go outside at night but she gathers her courage and says, "I volunteer to go with them. Sometimes the Boorik does not eat their prey immediately. Let's pray to Sagundi that he will not eat the Fire Hair female."

Vrook helps Zark load the man onto the gurney. His muscles gleaming in the night. He nods at Zark as they move off the beach. They bring the man into the cave. He grunts at Una and twists his head to the man, and says, "Help." He then walks out of the chamber, but not before patting Zark on the chest in acknowledgement and thanks. Vrook looks out to the night time sky, and recites this to the god Sagundi far from the others, he says this in what sounds like grunts, "Hear me Sagundi... you have shown your sign, and for that I am grateful. There will be no more sacrifices of our people." He kneels, balling his fists in anger, "I only wish that this was sooner..."

Zark glanced around the cave, looking for threats. None in sight, but it was best to be careful. Zark had seen some huge scorpions in similar caves before. "Everyone, be on watch for cave dwellers other than us. Scorpions, spiders, sometimes snakes. If take out poison bits, all are good eating for hungry people. Hope Zark's loud gut rumbling is not too disturbing." He looked at the injured sky man lying on the furs. "Zark's emergency leaf treatment helped a little but we need real doctor medicine now. Suggest that Una be given room to work, seems like smart doctor." Zark smiles at Vrook as he leaves. Looked like Zark was in with new tribe, very happy.

Selina Otsuka nods to Ahnee, then beckons Zark and Vrook over to the bed-like rock formation... "Careful..." she speaks slowly into the translator in her hand, hoping the natives will understand... "Lay him here then," pointing to Linda and gesturing to the other bed. "Her, over there." Selina looks around for Sandra and sees her crewmate, "Sandra, could we track Carol's combadge signal? I heard her scream but nothing more. We need to check on her whereabouts after we settle Linda and Torak." She looks worriedly towards the entrance of the cave then notices a sickly glow on the walls of the cave.

Jevuv Torak's seizure has subsided. Was it from the leaves the bam bam caveman put on his head? Who knows? Torak doesn't know. He was carried into the caves and laid on some furs. He doesn't even feel the strange cavewoman rubbing stuff on his body. If he was conscious, he'd wondered if the primitive people would consider that a sign he was mated with the woman now. But sadly none of that passed through his mind with the damage he had suffered between the radiation and the crash. He simply laid there, blissfully unaware of his surroundings.

Sandra Lacrima landed the shuttle safely on the beach, with a group of natives and their missing comrades right in front of them. She smirked to the Colonel next to her, "Looks like we got a prime violation of the prime directive going on... hopefully none of our members are now their God or something like that." She got out of her seat and, as the Colonel had decided to stay in the shuttle and ordered Lacrima out to the aid of the castaways, she equipped herself with a tricorder and a phaser and left through the rear door. She went towards the entrance to a cave, where the mixed group of comrades and natives was waiting, noticing the injured members. She greeted Lieutenant Otsuka and Ensign Ellsworth. As she was updated on the current situation of the stranded Starfleet members upon their arrival on the planet, she helped to prepare their departure when suddenly they heard a horrendous bird cry, followed by a female scream. She saw a huge dinosaur-bird thing grab the Science Ensign to lift her up in the air. She quickly drew her phaser and aimed at the bird and would have easily hit it, but it was already so high up in the air that the risk for Ensign Ellworth was too high if the bird would have let go of his prey. "Nggaaaw, damn!" She cursed and holstered her phaser and quickly drew her tricorder to track the signal of Ensign Ellsworth's combadge. She followed the others into the cave and noticed that the material of the cave must interfere with the tracking signal as it got lost the deeper they went into the cavern. She tapped her combadge to inform Colonel Mitchell, but this also didn't work. "Selina, the cave seems to block any signals in or out the cave. If we want to find the Ensign, we must go outside and check the signal of the combadge for position and vital signs... and I guess we have to contact Colonel Mitchell in the La Forge to find and rescue Ensign Ellsworth with the shuttle as the bird flew up the mountains... Pretty sure one Marine will be able to fight a birdie"

Gwydion looks down and sees the other food, moving around a cave entrance. Then she looks over and sees a half eaten carcass she had earlier. She goes over to it, sniffs it and it is still good. She eats some of it, enjoying the flavor on her tongue, and then swallows it. She will save the fresh food for her babies. She screeches happily as one of them hatches!

Ellsworth had to fight the curiosity to go back and look at the birds, but the thought of the big bird stopped her. The bird had just returned, but it seemed distracted by the carcass she had seen earlier. She nods, repeating quietly, "I won't interfere or alter this planet's fauna. I'm only an observer, but I need to find where to hide." She looks around nervously and sees a crevice near the edge of the cliff. She struggled to stand, then jumped down into it without a second thought. She creeps along, hiding, down the crevice. She breathes deeply, thinking aloud, "What happened down there? Was I the only one picked up? The transmission! We had a transmission. I could hear it!" She ponders for a moment. There was something in the sky too, but it was too dark to see what was, could it be another bird or maybe a rescue team? She raises her head, scanning the area for any sign of a way out. "I can't transmit my location. I need to keep quiet and think of a way out after I check myself. She runs the tricorder over her leg and peers at the small monitor. Her leg seems okay. She gets lost for a moment trying to look at the sky, it was so dark and it looked so quiet yet filled with giant birds. "I wonder what kind of animals are down there now. If I could just take some samples and find out if they are toxic, poisonous or analyse their healing properties. It seems the natives knew about some healing properties when they applied the Remedy to Torak."

Una continues to try and apply the salve to the stranger, not sure if it was working. "Will take time... but he must be strong," she stated, breaking her silence. Being shunned for failing her job, she was not permitted to speak with the others, but this was important enough to violate the tradition even if it meant being expelled from the tribe.

Ahnee watches as Una tries to heal the Strange male. She does not believe Una can heal him because she has not healed any of the Priki tribe that have become ill. She moves closer to the Strange male and touches his ears. They are pointy ears. She looks to Una and says, "His ears are pretty!!" Then looks worried and says to Una, "I hope you can heal him. He needs much prayers. I will pray to Sagundi to heal him." Then she looks at the dark haired Strange one with a lovely stone on her forehead, she tilts her head looking at it and wonders what it means. Is she the leader of this group of Strange Ones? She is the only one wearing a stone. Ahnee copies words she hears the two Strange females say... "com...badge, sig...nal" These words mean nothing to her, but she realizes they are speaking about helping their friend, rescuing her from the Boorik. She holds out her hands to the one with the stone. Then looks at the newly arrived Strange one also and says, "We..help..help? Come outside, Grunt.. click, click Up in the mountains... click click that is where the Boorik lives."

Vrook looks up into the air, and walks towards the inner chamber. Hearing the screeching, he stands up and returns to the inner chamber of the cave. "We go now... friend might be food soon if not..." He runs his fingers over the blade near his waist. "Let's go... Boorik out there." He looks at Ahnee and nods, "Let's go, you too!"

Ruark looks at those in the cave, nods to Vrook and Ahnee, then says, "Una will stay with the damaged male, make him well. I think Sagundi will help Una to do this. I believe these are his children the same as the Priki are his children." He moves close to one of the newly arrived Strange females, he bends down and sniffs her. He looks at her and says "Good smell... good." He sniffs her hair again, then says "Let's go and follow Vrook."

Zark listened as sky people talked about things he could not understand, partly due to language and partly due to caveman brain. "Zark not know much about talking to shiny objects, so Zark will stick to what he knows best. Cave survival one of Zark's specialties! First need fire to stay warm. Cave walls cold. Need nice dry wood, Zark saw some at cave entrance. Nice warm fire help injured sky man feel better too. Small torches okay but not much good for cooking or heat. Then Zark look for food. Bird eggs always good and not need cooking. Cave creatures keep tribe alive if really hungry. Zark will get busy and rustle up some grub. Not actual grubs, but food to eat." As he spoke, he heard the sky people's shiny objects talking in the tribe's language. Maybe the two sides were coming closer to understanding each other. He started moving around the cave, collecting dry driftwood. As he left, he nodded at Una in a friendly way. At least she was doing something to help.

cont'd

Greenlantern Excelsior
Command - Fleet Captain
Command - Fleet Captain

Otsuka looks over to Una, notices the woman rubbing some paste on Torak. She steps over then takes a sniff then proceeds to take a quick scan and finds its composition being mostly of plant origin and water. Seeing Una coming over, Selina hears parts of what she thinks Una is trying to communicate. "Yes... yes... our... grunt, clickety clack was... caught... bird... we... click click... find... grunt." She points to Sandra "She... will clickety... friend with big bird..." Selina stops for a moment then bites her lip softly, wondering if the woman with the wild blonde hair understood her. Turning to Sandra, "I think I got these 2 covered for now. I'm going to see if the medkit EMH works. If you need to head out for better transmission to Colonel Mitchell, go ahead. I'll... try to stay alive." She tries to smile and lighten the situation. Setting the salvaged medkit down by the stone bed, Selina then inputs her codes and begins the startup procedure for the kit's EMH program. "C'mon you better work," she prays softly, hoping that the water did not damage the circuitry.

EMH: With a flash of light the EMH solidifies around the emitter Selina activates and says, "Please state the nature of the medical emergency." She looks around to take in the scene, processing everything before looking at the nearby Officers. "Ah! I am a Doctor, not a Diplomat or Prime Directive Investigator. I leave you to deal with these primitives while I take care of my patient." With that the EMH moves towards Torak, primly saying to the people standing near her patient. "How quaint. Please step back and allow me to treat my patient. I am the Doctor here." She pulls a tricorder out, running it over Torak and taking in the readings. The EMH looks to Selina and says "Lieutenant, it is imperative we get the Ensign back to the ship. I can stabilize him but he has extensive trauma to his brain, from both radiation damage and blunt force damage." She looks around at some of the others in the cave. "Did you let these people hit him with a club or something? Nevertheless we need to get him back to a sickbay. I can only do so much here. At this point I'm not sure we can save him even if we do get him to a sickbay in a timely manner." With that she pulls out a hypospray, loads it and presses it against Torak's neck.

Lacrima gave the man sniffing her hair a sceptical look, but he left to join the other male before she could react. She watched two native males running out of the cave and did not fail to notice their well trained bodies. After distractedly smirking for a mere second, she nodded to Lieutenant Otsuka. "Aye, Selina... I'll head out quickly... and don't worry, we'll go home all together." That's when she noticed one of the female natives approaching them, offering help in simple words. Even though she was in a stressed state, Lacrima smiled warmly at the native female and answered in also simple words, "Thank you, but please stay here, you are safe here, please help my friends there," before she turned around and ran back to the entrance of the cave. As soon as she got out, Ellsworth's combadge signal was back and showed a steady position about 2 kilometers away - and vital signs. She sighed in relief and tapped her combadge. "Lacrima calling Colonel Mitchell. Sir, we have an emergency situation, Ensign Ellsworth fell prey to a giant... birdosaurus... who dragged her to the mountains... you must track her combadge and save her, her vital signs are strong, trying to contact her now, Sir." She took a deep breath and tapped her combadge again... "Lieutenant Lacrima calling Ensign Ellsworth..." and waited.

Mitchell hears Lieutenant Lacrima call me on com so I grab my field medic kit from under the back seat of the shuttle and make sure my sidearm is actually on me unlike last time I have left it on the Durant in my quarters. Took one final look around like I am leaving my house for work. Before leaving the shuttle, takes a deep breath of ocean air closing my eyes thinking of home. After the breath, feeling relaxed, I step out into the sun seeing a big dinosaur thinking how much trouble I'm in but replies to the Lieutenant, "I am on my way to save the day."

Gwydion squawks loudly again and again as she sees the new food move and jump into a small opening. Gwydion moves to that area and sees the food hunched down in an opening of the cliff. Gwydion puts her beak down there trying to catch the food and pull it back up but the opening in the cliff is too narrow. She can get a part of her beak inside it but she cannot open her beak to grab the food. Gwydion is furious now. She flies up high and screams into the night. Then comes back down and tears some meat from the carcass she had dined on and gives it to her baby. Just then another egg starts to crack and another baby starts chirping for food.

Ellsworth: After some minutes of deep thinking about neutralising poisons and accelerating the healing processes she heard a noise and leant on the rock staring. She couldn't see anything in the distance except the top of a tree moving. Instinctively she puts her hand on her hip, almost forgetting she didn't have the phaser with her. "Damn it." A sound from her combadge alerted her, she opened her eyes wide "The combadge is working! They must be close!" The interference didn't let her understand, but they were close. She smiled softly, relieved. She took a step forward trying to climb down the rock. There's an opening wide enough for her to fit in.

Una sees another stranger appear out of nowhere and stumbles backward, cowering and afraid. She had already broken tribal tradition by talking while she was shunned, and now another appeared before her very eyes without walking into the cave. She started shaking with fear, as she hid her face from view lest the stranger... if it was of Sagundi... strike her down for failing to heal their people.

Ahnee listens as the Strange female Ruark seemed to like, speaks to her. Ahnee can understand some words. "Stay... here? Help... friends." Ahnee nods to the Strange One. "I understand... but I will follow... to the front... but not go all the way, grunt... click click... You do not need our help... I think you say... you can find your friend." Ahnee nods her head up and down, runs to Vrook and Ruark, calls back, "Zark! What are you doing?" She moved to the entrance and thought, "These are good people…" Thinking of the kindness of the two females that have spoken to her. She turns back to them and says, "I want you all to join our tribe! Join the Priki. Stay here! Join us. You are our friends!"

Vrook grabs another weapon, a spear that he found near the sacrificial chamber. He picks it up and examines it and runs his finger over the sharp flint to make sure that it was sharp enough. He felt a slight sliver in his thumb as it cut well. He gave it a small smile, as he walked out in a rushed manner, "We go now!" he screams as he runs for the entrance.

Ruark looks to Ahnee, "Ahnee you say they do not need our help? But they do not know this place like we do... they do not know the dangers or how to survive without being killed and eaten. We will protect them!!" He hears Vrook scream his fierce warrior scream and does the same, holding his spear tightly he runs out of the cave after Vrook. He is thinking he will show the Sweet Hair one that he can protect her! Yes, they should join our tribe, he thinks, as he feels the cool night air around him... as he runs toward Vrook!

Zark searches the cave, picking up more firewood but not finding any creatures to eat. Well maybe they can kill the big bird when they find it, roast it up over a nice big fire and have a feast. He brings the wood back to the center of the cave and sees a new sky person. Moving closer to it, he feels no body heat coming from it at all. A chill goes down his back as he looks at it more closely. "Hello, who are you?" he says as he pokes it with his club.

Otsuka stares at the EMH with her mouth open, not prepared for the program's wit, then she finds herself giggling at her comment about Torak being hit with a club. She then remembered the place and situation that she was in, and sobered up. "What did you just stick Torak with, Doctor? No he wasn't hit with a club by these natives. And yes, I know we have to get him back to Durant. But I'll need you to stabilise Torak. We've got quite a bit more to do here before we can go." Selina notices Una retreat as the EMH appears... and sees the female native trembling and her face has a fearful expression. She smiles towards Una and speaks softly into her translator "Shhh... it's alright... we are not here to harm you. We want to help our friend here." She gestures towards the unconscious Torak.

The EMH continues to scan Torak. "This is not good. Don't question my methods, Lieutenant. I am the Doctor here. Would I tell you how to fly a ship? No. If you must know though, I gave him Alkysine, it's for his brain injury." She looks around and sees the medpack Selina had gotten the emitter from. She picks it up and moves it over to the bed of rocks Torak is on. Taking out the cortical stimulator, she places it on his forehead, activates it, and does another scan with her tricorder. "Lieutenant, it is becoming imperative we get the Ensign back to the ship, he will not survive much longer. I can only do so much with a medkit.

Lacrima only heard a squeaking noise coming in, but that was a life sign, good enough for her. Not knowing if the Ensign can fully hear her, she gave out, "Colonel Mitchell comes with the shuttle to pick you up in a min..." That's when she startled for a second as she saw the Colonel running across the beach towards the mountains... "Cancel that... She will come to your direction, try to stay safe!" She sighed and holstered the tricorder and turned around to re-enter the cave. She saw a snake approaching her with an aggressive hiss. But she kind of ignoringly just kicked its head with her boot, leaving the snake stunned then fleeing. The Lieutenant indifferently continued her way into the cave, where she saw that the native female that talked to her earlier seemed to have followed her. She instantly smiled and waved her to follow her back "Come..."

Mitchell: Going on my trek to find Ensign Ellsworth I run into the cutest little green dinosaur. Then thinking, "I have to track the injured crewman," I reach to give the little thing a pet. I start back on my trek up the mountain, taking a rope and harness out of my field medic kit to start my climb. The combadge signal is coming from this direction.

=^=
Greenlantern Excelsior
Command - Fleet Captain
Command - Fleet Captain

MISSION IMAGES
=============

Gwydion, Pterodactyl ((anniemuse))

Carol Ellsworth (Ensign), Science Officer ((Evey45))

Una (Tribal witch doctor), ((Zania Turner))

Ahnee (tribal sacrifice), ((Evelyn Rieko))

Vrook (Tribal Leader/ protector), ((Ginrai Yamabushi))

Ruark (Tribal high Priest), ((Evelyn Rieko))

Zark (Humi Tribe Hunter), ((GreenLantern Excelsior))

Selina Otsuka (Lieutenant JG), Helm /Operations

Jevuv Torak (Ensign), Medical Officer ((Gunnar Nova))

Sandra Lacrima (Lieutenant), Security

Elsa Mitchell (Lieutenant Colonel), Marine/Security

Emergency Medical Hologram ((EmmieEMHmark4))

Ensign Ellsworth hiding in the crevice

Taking shelter in the caves

Ensign Torak is in good hands

The cave in natural sunlight (photo by Selina Otsuka)

Return to “USS Taylorholic Durant”