UFS Civilian

sorry folks My rp may suffer in length I had rotator cuff surgery on 5/10/19
I will rp as much as i can without exhausting myself

thanks

Conrad
Conrad Starsider
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

[11:50] Conrad Starsider: -the door chimes- "come" a yeoman enters "here are the repairs ordered from the bridge Sir" -I take the padd and give her the one I have- "dismissed"

[11:52] Conrad Starsider whispers: -I look over the padd turbo lift 2 and 4, squeak and clean the xo's carpet -I nod- will do -I say to myself-
Conrad Starsider
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Carpet, a squeak and turbo lifts Oh my

[17:54] Conrad Starsider: -I hand out assignments- Ensign when the XO goes on duty take a sonic scrubber and clean his floors" -he nods- "yes sir" -I look at my padd- "you two crewmen we have 10 cars on this ship one of you take even numbers the other odd numbers, ride each turbo lift car in all directions if you hear a squeak repor that car number to me as well as the locations" -they nod- "yes sir" -i look around, seeing a nervous cadet- "cadet you are with me" -he nods- "you have your orders, dismissed" -the group calls out- "yes sir"

[18:02] Conrad Starsider: "you are new here cadet, whats your name?" -he stumbles over his words- "Ryner, Cadet Tim Ryner sir" -I look at his and nod- "have you ever pulled a turbo lift car out of service yet?"

[18:02] Conrad Starsider whispers: "no sir" -I smile then todays the day, follow me"

[18:06] Conrad Starsider: -we walk through the large doors in engineering, I remove the service panel- "first select the car to work on, in this case car 2" -I select the car then wait- "as soon as it is available it will come here, then we close the engineering level lift off" -the car soon arrives and i shut the lift here down-

[18:10] Conrad Starsider: -we enter the turbo lift and I take out a tricorder and a power coupling tester, we get to work-

[18:16] Conrad Starsider: -we remove access panels for easier access- "Ryner check the power coupling here" -i point to the access panel, then I close my tricorder and watch him-

[18:24] Conrad Starsider: -we go through the system, we adjust the power flow then recalibrate the lift, putting it bac together i collect the tools, step outside the lift then power it and the floor back up i tell him to run it thrugh it's paces, he says "bridge" the door closes and I wait-

[18:29] Conrad Starsider: -when he returns we do the same with car 4, i get a report the squeak was found I have them bring that car down and we take it out of service until tomorrow-

Return to “USS Thunderbird Mess Hall”