Zoe Horobin.Personal Log

ZoeHorobin Resident
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

:communicator:
Zoe Horobin's log, recording.

It's confirmed. I have graduated and had done well in the academy. I look tidy in my fresh cloth of gold, black and gray. My boots heavily polished by using a lot of elbow grease to give that first good impression to my fellow officers. I'm still pulling a bit to my necktie as I feel it a little constricting at times, more likely when I'm feeling hot and a belt needed with this uniform that I had needed to adjust.

I'm glad my life now has it's route and now can focus a little more easily. It's hard to decide when you discover undeveloped passions that come to fruition when your in study. I'm nervous because it all starts now and I've set myself a standard to meet. I want to feel that I can push myself where I can develop well. I would like to think my experiences will set me enroute to be a next great commanding officer, but time will tell.

The Captain, Commander Portland, I understand is heading the ship towards the Pirandia system, more locally, Pirandia prime. I should be reading the LCARS to understand this culture, I haven't got round to that yet and should take up that opportunity as I'll be transferring aboard soon.

My goal now is to consider self representation and acts I can do well for this community. I have stood doing the test for honor guard and I need to push my credentials to allow me to write in many forms. I think I'll do well within a communications capacity. I have a few ideas up my sleeves on how I can put my devil fingers to use. I've still got my heart set on working in the academy to pass on my learning's to aid other bidding operations officers. Which reminds me I need to give Lt Tracer a call. I need to complete one last practical and seek advise on a career heading of course director.

Who knows what the future may entail. I hope it doesn't include addictions like the sludge I heard. I don't know if that's a truth or rumour, if so, someone's got that under a heavy lock and key to say. I have to set in mind of something I have come to know.
That, this mandate within Starfleet, it contains continuity and with it, its sustainability against stagnation, or disruption. It's about moving forward and to not regress. UFS needs to safeguard its achievements and for that we can not put risk to what we hold. It is important beyond our successes, that we must not choose to gamble.

Zoe Horobin, end recording.
:communicator:

Return to “USS Thunderbird Mess Hall”