Captain's Log

azdra resident
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

==^== Computer begin log ==^==

It's all started so serene. I can't explain the feelings I have.

A dream...it's how all this started. And now, after a month, it's all coming together.

We have a young crew, centralized by some experienced officers. We can only get better as time passes. We are still learning how to work with each other.

The ship...she's a beauty to behold. Strong and graceful...I'm still not sure whether to push her limits or take it easy with her.

We head toward a system for exploration purposes. I'm curious as to what the system holds for us. Time will show.

==^== End Log==^==
azdra resident
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Stardate 106422 Time 20:22

==^== Computer Begin Log ==^==

Time passes and things move on. I watch as the crew grows and things progress...and they make me proud. And the ship...she is amazing.

I'm amazed that things go so well...for the most part.

We continue to explore, having just left the Pirandian Sector after finishing the exploration we could. There's still so much that we can do, but there is alot out here to find.

==^== Pause log ==^==

**She stands up and walks to the window in her private quarters. She watches out at the stars as the slip by. Memories flash by her, taking her back to another time and place in her memory. She shakes her head and looks back toward the plants in her quarters. **

==^== Resume Log ==^==

I found a man that I consider a close friend...hunting him down for the first time...finding him alone and untrusting. He trusted me and allowed me to learn some about his past...the secrets that he hides from everyone. He found a demon and fought it, leaving the ship for a bit. I thought he was dead until tonight. I faint twinge in my mind before Alpha shift took their stations. I brushed it off, shrugged it aside. The computer found an emergency beacon and, for some reason, sent it to the console on my chair. I had the only life sign on that ship beamed aboard. When the cabbits relayed who it was...my mind reeled. He was alive.

==^== Pause log ==^==

**She crosses to the entrance to her Ready Room, entering it and sitting down at the desk. She pulls up the screen, looking over the readouts that have been sent to her from Sickbay. She reads over the information, studying the results with a practiced eye. She cringes, shaking her head.**

==^== Resume Log ==^==

I fight the urge to head to Sickbay to check on him. I know that Dr Sheppard is a very capable medical professional. I don't want to interfere, but I want to be there. I know the damage done to him in his past. The urge is strong and I MUST fight it. I can't appear to be overly concerned...or can I?

Ok...back to normal thoughts.

We just left orbit on a planet that had an interesting moon. I wanted to stay there and find out what actually happened to both the planet and the moon, but it was better for us to leave the sector. I have sent word to Starfleet Operations about this location so they are aware of what is here. I also need to send word to the Pirandian government about this as it is close to their homeworld.

==^== End Log ==^==

**She rises to her feet, headed out of her Ready Room. She nods to the Beta Shift, quietly talking to the Senior Officer for a bit before she enters the turbo lift and heads to the Medical Deck. She stops in front of the sickbay doors, taking deep breaths. With caution, she enters sickbay...nodding to the Duty Nurse. She sees the man on the bed. Slowly, she walks toward the bed, eyes on the man. A frown on her face, she looks down at the face of the man she found and was able to gain his trust. She lets a smile slowly form on her face. "Welcome home Blackheart."**
azdra resident
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Stardate 160508 Location Orbit around Pinastri Prime

Computer begin log

The ship seems to be ok after out rush to get to Pinastri after the information we received. We managed to arrive in coordination with quite a few of the other ships in the Fleet.

It was a bad as I figured it would be. Part of me hoped the reports weren't true, but unfortunately...they were.

What concerned me was the destruction that caused the Prison to become unusable. That causes me some concerns as the "Demon" from the Thunderbird had been sent to the prison and, while on the surface with Lt Blackheart...both Broly and I came face to face with him. The security officers on the surface really paid not heed to our warnings and both Broly and I felt the "Demon's" wrath.

Computer End Log
azdra resident
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Stardate: 190324 *2417*

Computer Begin Log

The ship has been functioning well and all seems to be going as well as can be expected. I am pleased with my Command Staff. Both Archi and Jim are wonderful in their respective jobs.

Our latest journey took us from the Asteroid belt to HQ to Pirandia. The tectonic shift of the planet was surprising, but we managed to do our part...in coordination with the USS Nightingale under the Command of Captain Lyons. I must say that I am proud of the medical staff. They went above and beyond to make sure that their skills were put to use. Archi even got involved and got his hands dirty.

We now head toward HQ, leaving Pirandia Prime behind in a hurry. It seems that our Diplomatic Ambassador from Federation 12th Fleet has gone missing on his way to HQ.

Computer End Log

Return to “USS Thunderbird Mess Hall”