Chief Of Security's personal Log

Broly Yakubu
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

- Begin log-

My ribs hurt...i feel like i've been hit by mutiple star ships..... my jaw is broken..... attacked twice in the same day...This demon......who is he....why is he doing this..........WE have just launched. only to be quickly attacked externally and internally....no transporter logs ....ugh...can't think streight....

-end log-
Broly Yakubu
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

-Begin log-

A few days after the attack i began to leave the sick bay to make use of the holodeck's gravity simlilation right now having it set to Keylara Prime's gravity, the gravity has pushed me to near passing out limits as i physically and mentally push myself to become stronger duribale, faster. Who ever this demon is...has to be stopped..... at any cost nessacary. i will willing to risk my own life to stop these onslaught of attacks - looks to the computer standing in the halodeck- computer begin gravity simlilation ......gravity level Keylara Prime - the room starts its simulation he falls to both knees struggling coughing up blood from his injuries. he struggles to get to one knee - i must not stop i need to become stronger -the strain in his voice heard-

-end log-
Broly Yakubu
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

-The Unelashing-

He stood on the cold desolate planet falling to one knee his uniform torn he gripped at the cold ground with blood running from his forehead he tried to stand he gripped his fist tightly taking the strange red glowing markings returned to his body, he yelled out to the sky, his eyes overcome with a milky white, tone, shockwaves filled the ground reading as unknown sciesmac activity this strange unknown power had awakoken it's self he was on a mission to become one of the strongest officers ufs had ever seen. visibale veins had pushed up some on his forehead and arms, he opened and closed his hands. " this new power can beat the demon if used to it's fullest..... " he looked forward " If i keep going like i am. quite a few people are gonna have some catching up to do" he grinned some returning to his normal state, before walking toward the shuttle
Broly Yakubu
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

-The Promotion and Strange Happenings-

He stood on the wayward traveler of the thunderbird looking onto the space being on the way back to pastrini. "Lieutenant Commander....huh...who would of thought.....i'd make it this far......but things are only gonna get tougher...and i can only soar to new heights......tho the strange thing is ...she didn't say one word to me after i received the promotion........." he sipped on his drink some leaning against the windowsill " Wonder whats with the sudden change..... i've been trying to get in contact again since i've been so busy as cheif of security. i havent forgotten..... so..i don't get it...." he took another drink. " Strange thing is..it actually hurt" he was talking to himself with no one around " But buckling isn't an option i need to remain stronge for the rest of security on the ship."
Broly Yakubu
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

-Aiming for new heights-

Stardate- 250717

He stood there looking at himself in the mirrior looking at his yellow uniform he has worn for a long time now. he held one fist forward with a diverce look "Second Officer. I never thought i would actually see the day where someone like me would be Second officer..... but for some reason part of me is not satasfied......i still want to aim higher soar to new heights, " a grin formed on his face "after all , i am growing stronger, and smarter " he lowered his arm " but untill that day comes i'll just have to..."punch" my way to new heights"

Return to “USS Thunderbird Mess Hall”