nerfstriker2010
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian
Duty Post: Security Officer | USS Maxwell
Ship/Station Posted: U.S.S Maxwell
Grid: Second Life

-=Personnal Log recording...=-

Log #001

Ensing Sinbad Naiver, security officer on board of the USS maxwell, stardate 151117.

I went through my two first weeks as an officer on board of the USS maxwell, everything is going quite well, today is rather quiet since there isnt any mission going on.

i recall my first time i went on board of the USS maxwell, i only was a cadet, but whew! Man it was really fun...and yet hectic. I had a grave injury, no, scratch that, TWO injuries that day, during a battle. A smaller shard of the console flung right into my hand and caused an injury...yet while that one was less grave, i had much graver, which a bigger shard of the console lodged itself right into my left thigh, even breaking my bone, causing me to nearly die of hemoragy in the process. I went uncouncious during the surgery form too much pain and loss of blood. But enough talk about that... *shivers* that brings back horrifying memories.

when i finished the OCTS and graduated, i joined the maxwell crew, only to find by my surprise, that Ensign Jayce Rebel, is the helm of the ship, while i sit right beside him/her. I was quite happy to know Jayce and i both are on the same ship.

The most recent mission mostly involved the science branch. I was litterally not understanding a single word of what were they blabbering about. Since i'm much more into weaponry and tech. But it mostly involve something about...a...uhhh...star?...I think?...i can't recall quite right. But anyways, i am quite glad to be part of the USS Maxwell crew, the ship itself feels like home for me, while the crew feels like family.

*smiles as he is saying that*

But i digress, i am excited and eager to get some action and allready am excited and motivated to get on the next mission. I have said everything now.

Ensign Sinbad Naiver, out.

-=End of Log=-
nerfstriker2010
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

-=LOG RECORDING=-

Personnal log#002 Stardate 151120

Yeasterday's mission was one hell of a mission on the USS Maxwell, hell, if you saw what i went through...jesus...i luckily made it without a scratch, my perosnnal shield was holding up pretty well. Candi luckily as well made it without a hitch. However, i can't say much for the rest of the crew. ugh.

Anyways, i should start from the beginning.

The day was as calm, and we were close to the two stars, untill...a romulan ship showed up on our sensors, we hailed them, hoping they were not hostile, but allas, they were. They trold us to surrender now, and that we were their prisoners. We disagreed to let them emprison us, of course, they would go over our dead bodies. This is when the battle started. They attacked us and sent us topedo volleys, and full phaser spreads. I, bieng the tactical gunner on the USS Maxwell, have been ordered to start engaging. I Sent full spreads of phasers, torpedo volleys, while jayce was taking care of doing the evasive maneuvers...they had us trapped. They took down our shields and we took several hull breaches, one of the critical ones was the core, we nearly blew up and had to eject it.

The deck 5 and 6 were breached as well, and one of the decks had the forward phaser system, i no longer could use the forward phaser and had to rely on the aft phasers, i kept on shooting, when all of a sudden, we got boarded by the romulans. What i didnt know, was, they were after Te'ellis, the ship's cook. I used a phaser rifle, i was really happy to use it and finally get into some action...that is when stuff started hitting the fan and that most of the action started.

I managed to incapacitate multiple of the romulans, but jesus, do they have a tough noggin and had a tough personnal shield! It took several shots to knock them down. later on i went down with one of the crew members and nora as ordered...we then fell on the CO of the romulan ship. He had a powerful disruptor pistol. I dodged closely the shot as it whizzed past my ear, god that was a close one! Strangely the romulan CO didnt have any personal shields on him...hmmm...odd...

But i digress. The romulan CO and Te'ellis...they knew eachother. and i was shocked and surprised by that as well. Before i could get any info from him...Te'ellis shot him down and killed him with his own disruptor. I was shocked and paralyzed in shock from seeing Te'ellis doing that. I had to watch her, and decided to send her to sickbay to ensure she was okay. I went back to the bridge, and...i was in shock seeing most of the crew were badly hurt...i saw Sandie, Auranum, and even Jayce... badly hurt,. the only person i saw who was not injured was Candi. I made it whtout a scratch thanks to my own combat tactics, and that is to avoid staying immobile, but i digress. Poor Jayce... i saw shi was coughing up blood. hir lungs got hit badly...i just was deeply worried and sand about my friends bieng hit like that, and couldn't help but feel bad and guilty for bieng unable to help them in time...anyways, we all went to sickbay, i helped jayce who was barely able to walk as i was supporting hir over my shoulder. I had to snap out of it. But although, strangely, i had alot of fun, and i was under adrenaline from all this action...ah, remind me of the good ol' days...but i digress...now, everyone is still recovering from their injuries, including Nora, and the Maxwell is still under repairs, as the core is being replaced too. Everything is ending well now. I felt triumphant over all those guys, but it was fun as hell.

Sinbad Naiver, out.

-=End of Log=-
nerfstriker2010
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

-=LOG RECORDING=-

Log entry #002.5

Stardate: 151121

*static is shown on the screen*

"come on work correctly, you hunk of junk!"

*the static vanishes*

allright... there we go..

Today is a hard day. Mostly everyone is in sickbay, except for Candi and i...oh and Te'ellis of course.

*he stands right besides jayce as he is recording his log*

the romulans did alot of damage to the ship, and seriously injured most of our crew...and if it could'nt get any worse, we only have less than 35 days to figure out what to do, or else we will run out of power.

*he coughs as a little bit of blood comes out of the side of his jaw*

ugh... if it wasnt enough. I caught an illness from the small traces of radiation that has emanated from the ship, without even knowing.

curse those romulans...but at least their captain has deceased, since Te'ellis shot him without any warning, it's a good thing i was not on the way of that shot, or else it would've been me who would have died, my personnal shields were running low because of all the shots romulans sent at me.

*he coughs out a bit more but this time his cough was brutal*

jesus... ugh... i may-*coughs*-need to see the doc now to have that check out soon.

that's all i have to say now.

Sinbad naiver, out.

*he coughs more and more but brutally as he ends his log*

-=End of log=-
nerfstriker2010
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

-=LOG RECORDING=-

Log entry #003

Stardate: 151211

We've just managed to get some systems back online, Thank god! I was getting horribly worried about the maxwell not making it. However, the maxwell only has a minimum of it's capabilities online, but enough to get us out of the way of the neutron star.

We've had one hell of a mission, and the tal'shiar came to interrupt it all. But we've luckily made it...but barely. Anyways, i digress. They raided us, and we've raided them back. The Tal'shiar warbird has been stripped of it's power and bridge, but we still would keep it's wreckage, because we still havent replaced our nacelle engines and we started lacking on resources, since we've took one hell of a beating, our nacelle engines are gone, and we need a replacement.

Once we've got power back on, the captain ordered me to use the ship's tractor beam to get the warbird away from the neutron star, we also got out of the way at quarter warp. But before we escaped from the neutron star, we had to get the warbird's singularity core on our ship. and how did we do it? Well, with the magic of teamwork of course. We've split up into two away teams, one away team went on the warbird, while the other went at engineering decks 6 and 7 on the maxwell, while Helm Jayce rebel took care of maneuvering the ship.

We of course needed our EVA suits for this mission, and i of course did a small paint job on mine, and change the helmet's visor colour, so that it fits me better, i of course made it in dark grey, and yellow to fit the colours of the branch i am in, while the red visor, was for my colour taste. Strangely, the captain kept blinking at me and having odd looks at me when she saw me in my EVA suit colour...*shrugs* but anyway...i digress.

While getting the warbird's core, mag-lock was activated on the Maxwell and the Tinnerix, we had to put some elbow grease into it in order to transfer the core into our ship. Meanwhile, i was teaming up with Lt.Sandie Blackburn in engineering to keep the power stable and to keep an eye on the circuitry's temperature, i don't really know what was going on on the warbird, but one thing is sure, i overheard some funny things on the comms.

A small while later, i went struggling a little with the ship's power stability, that is because the console went idle of a sudden, she asked me to redirect power and do some certain things on the console, i don't remember what it was, but Sandie could explain it all in her log.

Anyways, at the beginning of the mission, i noticed auranum's fur was...well...grey, and not golden as usual, it was really odd and she was behaving strangely, Jayce and i were both worried about this, but Jayce told me to stay out of this...i still can't stop thinking about Auranum's condition and it's getting me worried...i barely slept last night because of that. *yawns*...point taken...*rolls his eyes as he takes a coffee sip, he then makes a strange face* ech...god...this coffee is too bitter...blech!...anyways...*clears throat* I digress.

Te'ellis did an amazing job too, she knows alot on Romulan ships for a civilian...i'm suspecting she may be hiding something...she has been as well getting rather suspicious as of lately too...i may need to talk with captain Nora and Commander April about this issue...anyways, that's all.

Ensign Naiver, out.

-=END OF LOG=-
nerfstriker2010
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

-=LOG RECORDING=-

Log entry #004

Stardate: 011516

It's great to be back on the maxwell after bieng MIA for three or four weeks! The crew missed me as much as i missed them. *smiles*

But anyways, as i heard from commander April Coswell and the others, we're out of the frying pan but into the fire. I missed out on alot of things. Captain Nora and Auranum went on an away mission to a planet, and of course, under the primary directive, which means that they had to be undercover, and the primitive must absolutely not know that we come from space.

On our side, we were rooting for them, of course, i was part of it, even though i missed half of the action. we were in a storm, which i don't recall what was the storm type, but it was of course interfering with the transporter system, that means if we transported them while in said storm... well...it would cause some issues...or worse...it would have killed them.

Meanwhile, we've detected some kind of energy signature underground of the planet, and... it was bad...we beamed down, with LC equipped...and what we discovered, was...horrible...we found out that there was a machine, which turned out to be a planet killer incubator...i could'nt believe this...and we thought there was only one planet killer, and we though that James T. Kirk got rid of it...apparently we were wrong...and nontheless, this machine is romulan technology. Why would romulans do this!? Whoever came up with that idea is a crazy person and must be aprehended...oh wait...that machine was created thousands of years ago...that person must be dead of old age by now.

We Tried to think about a way to stop those..things from being hatched...they appear to be bio-mechanical. However, it is more mechanical than biological, but in their current state of birth, they are organic, they are fed through some sort of...womb...but they're as well made of pure neutronium.

So there is no way to destroy them form the outside, but...from the inside, there is a way. Some of us suggested to use something explosive to feed them, but it wouldnt work, and some others suggested something corrosive. There's nothing corrosion cannot eat through...well, except for plastic.

Now. the question is... where are we gonna find mentioned corrosive matter and how are we gonna feed them mentioned corrosive matter?

We're still trying to think of it...

Sinbad Naiver, over and out.

-=END OF LOG=-
nerfstriker2010
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

-=LOG RECORDING=-

Log entry #004

Stardate: 012116

We came back from underground and tried to figure out a way to stop those planet kilelrs and this planet killer...incubator...or whatever it is...It looks like as shown by Candi quick, thye are allready in a corrosive matter, and since the machine itself is made of neutronium and that the planet killers are made of pure neutronium...they're invulnerable to corrosion, so it was back to the drawing boards. That is untill Jayce came up with an idea. Hir idea consisted of bio-hacking the machine, i think where it was going to, and indeed i was right.

By bio-hacking into the machine, we would get a sort of retro-virus which would cause them to be un-birthing themselves. But the plan discussion was cut short as suddenly, Candio picked up massive interplanetary atmospheric changes, and on my side, i started detecting massive energy readings...we hurried up to beam down vthere with a few preparatives, and got an away teamconsisting of Captain Nora, Liara, Sandie Blackburn, yours truely, Luke spiritweaver and another officer that i don't recall the name of. We've set our phasers to stun to avoid causing tortuble, and we were yet again under the prime directive...but this time...it wasn't easy to keep it undercover.

However... The prime directive was shortly thereafter violated by Nora, and i could'nt believe it myself, i was in shock. Captain Nora, violating the Prime directive?! Wow! Who knew the captain would violate such a law?! Jesus... i'd better keep my yapper shut about that...

He clears his throat anyways...because of that, we nearly got attacked... but i digress...they tried to engage us, but we luckily had our phasers in stun mode, and we had to shoot them. They got stunned and got knocked down into the ground...Luke tried to engage a memory wipe on them... but they broke free from the stun faster than we could say the word "pancake"...figuratively speaking...but these guys were able to absorb the stun faster than any other bieng could... we had no choice but to engage heavy stun, and hogtie them if they broke out. And that was a good idea...then the doc started memory wiping them, thank god they still were K.O from the heavy stun, looks like those guys are not resistant to and can't absorb the heavy stun...

Meanwhile the captain and Sandie were bio-hacking the what i call "Doomsday incubator" A.K.A the "planet killer incubator" to stop it from working... but the thing is...the retro-virus did not work...it started shining verry brightly and gaining in size...we started getting the hell outta here. Since this is a verry bad sign... however, we noticed that Liara and the captain were missing! Luke went running there and i wanted to help them...but he told me to stay there. Anyways... while we were trying to head to the transporter pad...romulans showed up close to the maxwell, so yay... double freakin' trouble! He says in a sarcastic yay We hastily beamed back up to the maxwell and went to red alert, the romulans fired two warning shots at us. Not only that, we later on ran into a TRIPLE trouble, it wasnt just one romulan, but a fleet of six as well.
They detected energy readings of the tinnerix's singularity core in the maxwell... Uh oh... but then something else went wrong...the machine was visible from the ship and... started growing bigger... and uh... it started rotating towards the fleet or romulan ships!...I hope we're not gonna be next...

-=END OF LOG=-
nerfstriker2010
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

-=LOG RECORDING=-

Log Entry #004 part 3

Stardate: 012616

The log resumes where it left off from last time

this is not my day! Well...nobody's day on the ship at all.

Not only we have to worry about the planet killers and the doomsday incubator, but now we have a triple trouble...a fleet of romulans showed up and fired warning shots but now... i saw the planet killer and it's aiming for the romulans... and...in a single shot, BOOM. half of it's fleet got wiped out.

So the romulan captain proposed a truce, for now...we've retreated to a place that the planet killer would not see us, and we had to come up with a plan...so since the planet killer was made of pure neutronium, what could destroy a planet killer? well...something that could melt it...or destro-....wait...that's it! a neutron star! We then decided to lure the planet killer into a neutron star, it's like a black hole or something.

Anyways...the planet killer fell right into our trap, we thought it would work, and it did! but... the planet killer was about to shoot at it!

At my surprise, the neutron star did'nt blow up at all, in fact, it drained it all! I saw the thing heading to the neutron star... and with that... it got destroyed by the neutron star!...I could'nt believe it! All's well that ends well.

Now, we're finally heading back to pinastri, we're finally heading home...i can,t wait to see the faces of Starfleet command when they'll know that we've managed to make our ship run on a romulan singularity core. I could'nt belive it myself...i'm excited to see the maxwell fully repaired.
nerfstriker2010
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

LOG RECORDING=-

Log Entry #005

Stardate: 21116

Whew! Today was a pretty busy day today! And i thought we would have had a small moment to have a breather and all, but i was wrong.

We came back home to space dock for repairs, re-supplying, replacements and as well as upgrades for the ship. We've had to replace the arrays, restock on torpedoes, and get an upgrade of a photon launcher from mark IX to mark X. Commander coswell requested me to have that requested to OPS, and so i did. But a blowhard gorn was the chief of tranquility ops. Good lord, and i was pretty nervous, since it was my first time doing a home comming back, although it felt good for once, i paid a visit to lt.Jak forcella today after all that was done, he was quite happy to see that i'm okay.

Anyway...after those restocks, replacements and upgrade were sent, i was ordered to go see the captain on the bridge, and see if i can assist on the quarreling, the captain ordered me to go see at engineering, and i i went there right away. I saw the ms. Te'ellis at engineering...what was she doing there?...It's a good thing i decided to monitor Te'ellis' personnal logs, i had the authorization from captain Terhadsen and commander Coswell to monitor that romulan's behaviours, we can't trust romulans after all...they're becomming more and more antagonistic by the day, and after how many hostile romulans we ran into and the tal'shiar incident...and plus with our new singularity warp core in hand...we can't trust her that much...who knows what might she do?

anyways...now we've got a pretty rare ship in our hands, and the U.S.S Maxwell is the verry first federation ship in history to run on a romulan singularity warp core, so technically... it kinda makes our ship a ship as popular as the U.S.S Enterprise is!

Sinbad smiles as he says that

...well...for me that is...But still...with that romulan warp core on our ship, that means we have to prevent this ship from falling into the wrong hands now. It is makes our ship some sort of overclocked ship, sadly we can't cloak with it, since it is against the federation treaty...ugh...cloaking could save us, how many times? Anyways...back to topic. Now, that warp core makes the ship twice as powerful as she used to...but something doesn't add up... how in the heck can this core work on our ship?...hmmm...something tells me that this core has more than meets the eye...it could be a sort of prototype warp core that has been made compatible with multiple kinds of ship. heck, even klingon ships...we must not let it fall in the wrong hands.

i think i said everything.

Naiver, out.

-=END OF LOG=-
nerfstriker2010
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Personnal log, Stardate 030818.23

We were talking about standard security procedures on the ship, when we picked up a distress call on subspace, audio only, i thought their video was busted, but usually distress calls are commonly audio only. It was a starship called Gal'vos...something. I didnt pick up their name quite well, and they were having a warp core failure, we immediately hurried to their location, without knowing that it turned out to be a trap, by our good old "friends" the Karutak, those persistent mutts will never let go of us.

They are are as annoying as an old chewing gum stuck under your boot/shoe. Which reminds me, how in the heck did they end up knowing we wouldve fell right into this trap?

Anyways, we've had one heck of a battle, i pretty much emptied nearly half of our torpedoes in storage, and we even ended up with an empty phaser battery, we even took a hit, on our starboard side, the Karutak have also quite the persistant shields, we pretty much crippled a whole fleet of em. Not even missing a single shot on my end.

At the end we outsmarted them, however we had some pretty risky maneuvers, which K.O'd April, and our captain got a nasty black eye, and is currently in sickbay, we now have Jayce as our acting captain...if shi ends up outta comission... who else will be in command? I dont even know if am ready to be in the big seat yet. Ugh...with so much stuff happenning at once like this, it's making me nervous. The karutak are vicious, if we end up against another fleet... we're done for.

=^=END LOG=^=
nerfstriker2010
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Personnal log, Stardate 040518.23

we were going to monitor hthe planet Ako'e in the Hapke 5789 System, that seems to have developped quite well...unfortunately...our old "friends" the privari ended up saying otherwise and shot us down...we had to make an emergency crash landing in the process and... i ended up bieng badly injured...no only i had a broken leg and a deep arm cut...i also lost my right eye...

I somehow expected it and was mentally prepared for it, since i saw way back then in a temporal anomaly that my future self had a scar on his right eye, and a cybernetic eye as well....makes me wonder when will that even ever ocur in time...Who is to say i am to reach the captain rank? I have yet to reach the Lieutenant commander rank, right now. But i digress.... it's...gonna be hard to accept the loss of my eye...*sigh*...it already hurts enough as--argh!--careful doc! **Ensign thok is heard in the background** "i know, lieutenant, but i gotta get that injury treated before it becomes worse!"

yeah, well be careful doc, you know how sensitive Anthropians are to pain! Now... where was i...right...it already hurts to close that eyelid. Now...i dont know how will they replace that eye,. but i'm sure i will aim better with the new one, bieng able to zoom with such enhancements would be cool...kinda like how commander Geordi Laforge was capable to see better than the human eye with his visor and even his eyes back then....but... i digress, i need to stop this log, i need to recover from my injuries.

=^=END OF LOG=^=

Return to “USS Atlas Archive”