USS Maxwell Security Log

Moderators: Drewski Northman, Siobhan Crystal

Nora Gerhadsen
Command - Rear Admiral
Command - Rear Admiral
Duty Post: Chief, UF Starfleet Operations
Ship/Station Posted:
Grid: Second Life

This is the forum area where Security Officers will post their official logs of missions with the USS Maxwell.
Mackenzie Godric
Intelligence - Lt Commander
Duty Post: Fighter Pilot | USS Banshee
Ship/Station Posted:
Grid:

United Federation Starfleet
USS Maxwell
NCC-21873
=A= Security/Tactical Log =A=
Mission Name: The Jantepian Job
=============================================

Stardate: 150629

Log Entry:
Alert Status: Red
After our rendezvous with USS Veracruz we proceeded with our assault on the the Jantep-33 system. Entry into the system was rough there were no Ships in system but their automated starbase defense weapons and drones were extremely capable. With Veracruz running interference I started monitoring sensors and internal security systems wile my tactical officers handles fighting the ship. Lt JG Sandie Blackburn took primary tactical control of offensive system, and Ens Cheyanne Godric, Took control of defensive systems. During the battle we had several chroniton torpedo hits one such hit breached the hull at section 224 opening one of the cells in the brig to space. Thankfully there was no prisoner in the cell and the cell force field kept the rest of the brig from decompressing. I routed Damage control teams to head to that location while I had security officers evacuate the brig to a cargo hold.

with shields weakening and our weapon stores quickly running low I started calling out targets to Lt Blackurn and assisting with shield recharge levels. Veracruz was forced to maneuver in close enough to cover us with their shields at one point due to the pounding Maxwell was taking. One hit causes serious injuries to the crew including our helms woman a cadet who had just come aboard after the death of previous host Mackenzie Godric. the Captain orders End Godric to take the helm and the battle proceeded. During the battle science worked on our primary objective to cloak the planet, and something went wrong there and we were unable to cloak the planet as planned. The order came down to destroy the station Notice was sent out to evacuate the platforms before their destruction and Veracruz was forced to beam approximately 30 prisoners off the stations before we could destroy them but we were successful in taking them out. Our victory was short lived as reinforcements arrived in system and we were forced to withdraw from the system.

The battle proceeded as expected with all primary and secondary combat objectives destroyed, but the primary goal of this raid was to cloak the planet and it was a failure, I am not sure what went wrong but the planet remains and we have been pushed out of the system. My experience tells me they will be ready for us next time.

In Service
LT Commander Liara Godric
Chief of Security
USS Maxwell
Mackenzie Godric
Ship/Station Posted:
Grid:

USS Maxwell
NCC-21873
Mission Name: Mission #22a: Krenim Trafalgar

Stardate: 150722

Log Entry:

Maxwell is joining Veracruz in Uvloy completing investigation of the mining operations here. We had detected a squadron of Krenim vessel and called for help which was answers by Shogun, Inflexible, and the Janissary, after the obligatory warning to leave sovereign Krenim territory Capt Randt of the Veracruz engaged the Krenim captain in less then diplomatic conversations. The Krenim captain mostly issuing taunts and insults finally cutting off communication and when they came out of warp they attacked the our squadron. after a short exchange of weapons fire the Krenim contacted us again with orders for our surrender. There was a short negotiation between Captain Randt and the Krenim Captains Joomrist. One of the Krenim's captains got angry over the negotiations of his superior and ordered an attack.

The ensuing battle was bloody and Maxwell was attacked by several Krenim ships and badly damaged During the battle Inflexible, and the Janissary were both lost with all hands aboard. Veracruz and shogun took a pounding as well. In the end we managed to destroy all Opposing forces and we are now licking our wounds. Final casualty count for Maxwell was 14 dead 22 wounded. Damage reports, Shield are Down - Field emitters are not functional or burned out. War derive down, Impulse drive erratic and when it is working we only get 60% out put, Sensors are down, Power overloaded systems all over the ship. There is a Photon stuck in Starboard torpedo tube and the port side torpedo magazine was destroyed. we only have 5 phraser arrays 3 for and 2 aft functioning and we don't have enough power to even power those. Life support is online I guess there is a blessing in there and we are on aux power only.

In Service
Chief of Security
USS Maxwell
Mackenzie Godric
Ship/Station Posted:
Grid:

USS Maxwell
NCC-21873
Mission Name: Mission #23: Recipe for Disaster

Stardate: 150722

Log Entry:

Maxwell is in bad shape, Damage reports from all over the ship show shield are down - field emitters are not functional or burned out. War derive down, Impulse drive erratic and when it is working we only get 60% out put, Sensors are down, Power overloaded systems all over the ship. There is a Photon stuck in Starboard torpedo tube and the port side torpedo magazine was destroyed. we only have 5 phraser arrays 3 for and 2 aft functioning and we don't have enough power to even power those. Life support is online I guess there is a blessing in there and we are on aux power only.

I started with full diagnostics on all Tactical and security systems. I started pulling spare parts from consoles in security to repair consoles on the bridge. I found a little class 4 filament goes a long way. Repairs were underway when Captain Gerhadsen revived word that Tranquility was sending help. Goddard arrived approximately 45 minutes into my shift and sent help for engineers and medical. While working on the shields and weapons the mess cook and medical staff delivered food and some of the sandwich made people ill. Science worked on sensors. at the end of my shift I was able to get weapons and shields back on line sensors were still being worked on and propulsion was available to warp 5.

In Service
Chief of Security
USS Maxwell
Mackenzie Godric
Ship/Station Posted:
Grid:

USS Maxwell
NCC-21873
Mission Name: The Judgement Continues

Stardate: 150822

Log Entry:
Alert Status: Yellow

I stood watch on the USS maxwell bridge Directing Orbital strikes on surface targets at the end of the invasion and then I was deployed to the surface for patrols and guard duty on the Field Hostpial. There were so many wounded, As I walked my assigned patrols I question why so much war and death have followed my recent months. I stood watch over the field hospital as they started moving patents to ships and to Tranquility and stood guard until the last patent had been transferred to a permanent facility. At which point beamed out to tranquility to see if their security teams needed reinforcement. I was standing watch in Sick bay when Captain Killian was beamed down after his rescue and when Col Shran and commander Jameson were beamed in to recover from their injuries. I stood guard until relieved at 2200 hours

In Service
Chief of Security
USS Maxwell
Mackenzie Godric
Ship/Station Posted:
Grid:

USS Maxwell
NCC-21873
Mission Name: No One Expects the Tal Shiar!

Stardate: 151119

Log Entry:

while investigating a strange gate way the Hapke 848 system, when the gate activated and two T'Varo-class light warbirds came out and started attacking us. During the fight we took heavy damaged and and we had to eject our warp core. Subsequently we were boarded, there were ferocious firefights occurred all over the ship. After clearing hte bridge I moved to clearing the ships Deck 2 3 and 4, when I got to the mess hall Dr Spiritwaver was on the ground and a Romulus was trying to take the Cook Te'ellis off the ship I managed to get a shot off and stun him and while I was cuffing the subject a squad of Romulan attacked and I was injured and rendered unconscious. when I woke up the ship was in Dire staits.

In Service
Chief of Security
USS Maxwell
Mackenzie Godric
Ship/Station Posted:
Grid:

USS Maxwell
NCC-21873
Mission Name: In Shackleton's Footsteps

Stardate: 151203

Log Entry:

After the attack on the USS Maxwell the ship has been left Crippled with not warp or impulse drive, and no Comms at all. The crew is beat up and many of us are nursing wounds. The captain postulates 3 Plans and we decide to go with the Steal the core and parts from the romulan warbird adrift off our port side. She directed the help to gete us there while we started breaking down engineering to fit the new core in there.

Once we boarded the romulan ship via space walk we were attacked by several romulans. we defeated them and then started taking inventory of what we could salvage there was a good amount of food ERATs and some normal food. The salvage teams have started planning to salvage the singualrity core and we returned to the ship for the night.

In Service
Chief of Security
USS Maxwell
Mackenzie Godric
Ship/Station Posted:
Grid:

USS Maxwell
NCC-21873
Mission Name: In Shackleton's Footsteps

Stardate: 151210

Log Entry:

We have managed to get aboard the Derelict Romulan ship that we nearly destroyed, we have been able to remove its warp core and integrated it into our systems its just crazy a romulan warp core on a federation ship. Did we really have any choice though? we have been able to scrounge up supplies and get a lot of progress in the warp drive installation. Its amazing what a determined crew can do when they are about to die.

In Service
Chief of Security
USS Maxwell
Mackenzie Godric
Ship/Station Posted:
Grid:

USS Maxwell
NCC-21873
Mission Name: Of Rabbits and Their Holes

Stardate: 160107

Log Entry:

The captain has decided that we need to investigate the Romulus gate before returning to port for repairs. we have made our way to the gate and though it. We had detected a planet with life on it and went to investigate. it was a rewarp civilization so we went under cover. Dr Spiritweaver posed as our chief and the captain as the Xos daughter Also Mr aurumn posed as the captains dog. I monitored interactions between our crew and the natives at one point the group split up and I stayed with the Captain and left Ens Naviar with the rest of the crew. the CO and XO were studying some sort of monument or religious icon when several tribes men approached and accused her of witch craft. she was taken into custody and ordered us indirectly to not resist. the crew beamed back to the ship with out the captain and Mr Aurumn we kept transport locks on them and set out to devise a rescue plan if necessary.

In Service
Chief of Security
USS Maxwell
Lucius Wylder
Security - Lt Commander
Security - Lt Commander
Duty Post: Chief of Security
Ship/Station Posted: Atlas
Grid: Second Life

USS Maxwell
NCC-21873
Mission Name: Wolves of Hapke

Stardate: 180104

Log Entry:
Alert Status: Yellow > Red > Yellow

At 1820 hours while enroute to Hapke 5798, long range sensors detected a vessel of unknown configuration generating an unknown transponder code. Unknown Vessel (From this point known as UV) was on intercept course moving at Warp 8.5. Chief Security Officer recommended Yellow Alert. Commanding Officer agreed and Alert was established at 1822 hours. At 1825, UV had come close enough for sensors to detect it's size. UV measured 532 meters in length, and 77.11 meters high by 77.11 meters wide with a cylindrical superstructure. The aft section however appeared to have four spires measuring about 27.4 meters long. At 1830 hours, communications established with UV. UV was identified as KNS Lrtaal, commanded by Alpha Krrg. (UV from this point known as KNS Lrtaal). Fleet Captain Nora Gerhadsen communicated briefly with KNS Lrtaal. Chief Security Officer Thorgrimmsson expressed concern at KNS Lrtaal's posture. At 1833, USS Maxwell established Visual Communication. KNS Lrtaal remained Audio only. Crew of KNS Lrtaal begin speech consistent with stock evaluation. At 1843, KNS Lrtaal established visual communication. Crew appeared to be Canid in nature appearance and seemed to have a Pack hierarchy. KNS Lrtaal's Commanding Officer wished to be given Federation Citizen Tam Zhayton, who is currently serving a twenty year prison sentence on the Subran Homeworld. Fleet Captain Gerhadsen informed the KNS Ltaal Captain of Mr. Zhayton's location. KNS Lrtaal's Commanding Officer expressed displeasure and threatened the safety of the USS Maxwell. At 1853, they were within range to detect their weapons systems. Tactical Analysys can be found here. Fleet Captain Nora Gerhadsen communicated with the KNS Lrtaal again, at which point they once more stated their intent to cause harm to USS Maxwell. The ship was ordered about and retreated. KNS Lrtaal pursued, matching speed for some time. At 1906, Fleet Captain Gerhadsen produced a strategy whereby the ship would feign engine failure and then open fire on the KNS Lrtaal when it bore down on them. At 1922, USS Maxwell dropped out of warp and initiated a warp flare. At 1931, KNS Lrtaal had reached Maxwell and the order was given to open fire. A brief firefight was exchanged in which the Maxwell suffered superficial damage, with shields only being brought down to 89%. At 1945, the firefight was concluded and KNS Lrtaal hailed USS Maxwell. The Lrtaal's Commanding Officer expressed the promise of future violence upon the Maxwell and in particular, Fleet Captain Gerhadsen. At 1947, KNS Lrtaal came about and retreated in the direction they had come from.

Of Note* The Captain of the KNS Lrtaal was adamant that Tam Zhayton was in the custody of USS Maxwell despite saying they had spoken to Subre Command. This bears further investigation.

Return to “USS Atlas Archive”