Major Nakamura OIC marines personal log.

Pema Nakamura
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

-computer start log-

stardate 080923

first entry in the personal log of 2nd lieutenand Nakamura.
today I got the call that my transfer request had been approved and I'm now official the officer in charge of the marines on the tranquility station.
This task brings me greath pride and honour to be trusted whit so much responsibility so soona afther graduating.
*resits on her seat*

well what this new duty has to offer to me is still somehting I need to explore. I hope I will assemble a fine crew unther me. so far the staff of tranquility looks greath so I'm proud to serve whit these officers.

yesturday I had my first mission on my new post, and I ended up whit some radiation desese in the sickbay so not the best way to end it, *laughs*

well I'm back on my two feet now and ready to start up my duty's.

I sallute you all

*silence*

-computer end log-
Last edited by Pema Nakamura on 091011.0301, edited 1 time in total.
Pema Nakamura
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

- computer start recording -

stardate 090824

Just two days on my new job and I'm already full in it. yesturday we had some troubles whit flying rocks that where coming pretty close to ou're fine ship and planet.
there where a hell lot of metiorites passing by, and offcourse everybody wantet to see that so there was a crowd gathering on the surface. now for anybody who has an idea of security you know that that means extra allertnes, when someting goes on in a group it will be more difficult to manage then when you have a few persons. The first hour of the metiorite rain there where no real troubles, but then reports came in of riots and we needed to get the marines in on this, security coudn't handle it on it's own. when even two cadet's in tranquility startet attacking eachoter we knew something was really wrong. We discoverd that there was an effect from these rocks on the humans and vulcans in range of them. OIC doc. Bing looked into it but had troubble easing the cadet's down, but afther he had found a solution for the problems we found a way to stop this uprising hate. an other good sign was that the glowing rocks where moving along and further from ou're position so everything became calm and pecefull again.

that was quite an interesting evening for a fresh OIC on the tranquility bridge. and afther all that exitement I had to do the paperworks... that was totaly new and I olmost forgot to... oww those days as a cadet where greath no paperworks just fun *breaths deep*

I need to take some time still to find my way's into the tranquility couse I still miss truns *grins* so maby I need to invent a map.
but it is a migty station and I look foreward to have more fun up there.

- computer end log -
Pema Nakamura
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

-- Computer start recording --

Stardate 080928

It has been a calm few days. On the tranquility bridge we said goodbye to USS Shepperd who said sail to the alpha quadrand to start their mission there. We wish them a good sail and safe return.

Furtheron I have been visiting the burning life plots and will do some shift there, please come and visit us and have some fun there.

So far so good whit my new post, still looking for some crew so I put the worth out a bit so people will know, the marines are getting some new additions to their division so I'm curious what these new officers will bring us.

-- Computer end log --
Pema Nakamura
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

-- Computer start log --

Stardate 081006

2nd Lt. Nakamura's personal log.

So a week whit not much going on exept for burning life. manny officers attendet there and we kept ou;re unthermanned station running... no idea how but we did. and in the time of doing that I have found my way a bit on my new station. Slowley I'm trying to find some crew as do we all.
I have been active whitin the marines this week, we have had some fun and as marines have fun that means shooting something... or eachoter.
* grins *
The station is up and running and we are proud to report the bridge will soon be revised, I saw some skeches and darn that looked good. big and high... I'm loving this station more by the minute.
* silence *

So not much news to tell you all... I'm a bussy Lt and I'm trying to serve whit pride and honour.

I hope to see some aplication's coming in soon... and till that time I hope I don;t need to do a recon...

-- Computer end log --
Pema Nakamura
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

-- Computer start log --

stardate 081009

the last few days have been busy ones. I have been looking into the position of the marines on the tranquility station and will look into that further more. I have some space to develop the possibilities we have on tranquility and will do so, I hope to find some crew to do that whit me.
If all goes well I have my first marine soon joining me, VirtualAngus Cooljoke applied. His application is still in revieuw but I think he will soon join us.

Whit all the new orders to the pathfinder research facility I have been there a bit and I have taken on some responsebilities on there as well, I will be Marine Guard Duty/Officer on Deck. This to help out and do what I always did in the former WC. I called upon the marines to help out a bit in enforcing the new rules, some people come hard on this and we are a good division to help out and do what we're good at.

I'm looking forward to tonight, we will have oure first staff meeting. I hope we will get to know eachoter there a bit more and that we are able to set out a line for the soon to start tranquility station.

Yesturday I met an good friend again, well not personaly couse he is in the aplha quadrant but we had a meeting where we finaly spoke eachoter afther a long while. this was really nice and I came to realize that I don't see as much of my acadamy friends as I did then. well that is ou're duty I guess and that is how things go. For him I hope to visit his ship soon.

I've noticed that the marines are realy active lateley and that is really nice we have a lot to do and we have quite some new members and more to come. Also I had the honour of learning to fly and compleating my Flight 101 class. I have my 101 streak finished and I need to start my 201 classes.
I also making preparations for starting to teach some classes, things are put in progress but I hope to be teaching some marine classes soon.

well al long log this time, time to get some food

-- computer end log --
Last edited by Pema Nakamura on 081009.0139, edited 1 time in total.
Pema Nakamura
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

-- computer start log --

staredate 081011

*breaths deep*
wow what a day, what a mission. Yesturday I started up whit my shift on tranquility. I was up there to show 2nd Lt. Cooljoke arround on the bridge as he is a new marine on board of SS tranquility. Afther showing him arround and talking him up to date antoher marine came in, I asked him about assisting on the duty that we have of doing air patrols arround the station. afther Lt. commander Hoorenbeek and I talked to him I went to my station on the bridge. Doc Bing and doc. Storm had also joined us. Afther a while we detected an unidentified shuttle on the long range scanners.
We startet scanning it and we found that there was a lifeform on board, couse scans coudn't show enough data I was send out there to go to the shuttle and see what I could find out. Once up in the sky I flew like a bird to the shuttle and startet scanning I found some lifesign on board. Also I saw that the shuttle was drifing towards Athena station so I attached a tractorbeam to the shuttle and pulled it away from athena.
* growns wish I didn't *
Afther I did that i became a bit sic, Doc Bing told me how to use the hypospray to make me feel better. Soon they discoverd a virus of some sort on board the shuttle and on mine... I had to be beamed off my shuttle and taken in to a contained sickbay.
There afther a scan from doc Bing he told me I was pregant and the creature had tapet into my spinal choard.... I was not pleased whit that...
Afther 20 minutes of being pregnant I deleverd a baby!
doc Bing said it was healty and had no gender and was 99 procent human. it has ears like a cat and a tail...
I called him Pasang, wich means born on friday in my home language.
So now one day later I went to check on him, I call pasang him couse that is easier for converstaion, he is now as big as a one month old baby! I'm not shure at what rate he will keep growing... For now doc bing said I'd better raise him like my own child... wich is so trange couse I was not expecting to become a mommy in 20 min! but I aggreed on it... Lt. cmd. Hoorenbeek will love this...
Well this will me some getting used to... but let's see how it goes... I hope pasang doesn't interfier whit my dutyies... altough I'd better not take him to camp Casey... things tend to explode there... *grins*

Well I need to go and have a walk whit Pasang... and well I'll see how this will end...

-- Computer end log --
Pema Nakamura
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

-- Computer start log --

Stardate 081018

And there goes another week, Pasan can already stand! wow that went quickly. this is the moment I have to hide things so he won't play whit them... so I had to build a closet for my guns and other weapons.
I already had to set my door so it won't open from the inside when Pasan rols towards it.
well it is interesting to have a small creature that sees me as his mommy arround.

When I'm not with Pasang I'm on the tranquility bridge. I have realy setteld in there already. For the moment it's quite calm up there and I take on the duty's we agreed on in ou;'re first staff meeting. This means I take a flight arround the tranquility station regulairly, I walk torugh the station to do my rounds, I'm attending on the bridge as senior staff etc. It keeps my bussy!

Well that is how I've been. I have been on marine camp a few times and things are going to look good that way. Furtheron I'm trying to start teaching marine classes, I hope my next log will tell that I can... Waiting for a message from TRACOM CO. but it will work out.

so a busy week afther all.
Off to patrol SS tranquillity.

-- Computer end log --
Pema Nakamura
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

-- Computer start log --

stardate 081026

a long time no log, well time flies it would seem.
Pasang is a todler now! that means he runs trough my quarters and finds out all sorts of stuff... He starts to talk also a bit that is scary... this kid grows every blink of the eye.

In tranquility I have mainly done some security work, flying around the station and cheking the decks. it keeps me busy and I learn the quick routes trought the station.

I was also verry suprised to see the new bridge, it is so nice and sparkely, and I have my own desk! yes I can now as a marine fire weapons...
And everybody know;s marines and weapons are best friends...

I have been talking whit the new TRACOM CO and I will be starting to teach classes soon, that is my hope and he really liked my involvement.
So marines I will be kicking you're asses soon *laughs*
I already learned two people to shoot a phaser... you should have seen the exitement in their eyes...

Now I'm mainley caring for Pasang and doing my duty's altought my time on the bridge has sufferd as I take care of pasang.
I hope to be up and running a bit more soon... but you never know.

-- computer end log --
Pema Nakamura
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

* Computer start log *

stardate 081103

Things are going good whit me, I passed my weapons 201 last week and are now one class away from having all marine classes done. As soon as Lycan and I can set it up I will teach a class unther his supervision and afther that it will be all good and I will start teaching then.
I also took the instructors class last week and I'm now able to teach to cadet's in the acadamy as well. So I'm all prept to teach classes and I have to look if my duty;s allow me to start giving theory classes, atm I will mainly teach practicals. As if there is also a list whit people wanting classes and I hope to give it to them, funny to have a waiting list.

Tranquility is doing good, we're still in the need of crew but she is doing fine and the new bridge seems to work perfectly. SVAndrei and Ara have both managed to find some bugs and kill them *grins*. I did a deck to deck sweep of the station and checket for any unwantet visitors and object, it was good to see there where none.

Pasang is talking and well he is doing fine, it seems he is not growing as fast no more but still fast... he is now growing 3 times of the normal speed... before it was 4 so let's see what happens. I will have to go and look for a day care and set him up to go to school... altough on the age of 2 months that is a true interesting phenominon. *grins* I'm wondering how peopl will react to his date of birth on his school application...

During the week I notice that I miss some of my dear friends, some are away and hidden on a starship in the alpha quadrant, and others are on LOA and attending importand buisnis at home. I can only hope there will be times when I see my friends again. Maby I have to plan a trip to visit them... *silence*
Well I hope to find out how they are soon, their in my toughts ofthen especialy as it is so quietly arround here.

** Computer end log **
Pema Nakamura
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

-- Computer start log --

Stardate 081110

*takes a deep breath*
Well I was planning to say that all is going fine and that tranquility is in a calm period. but sadly two days ago we lost a lot of good men and woman surving unther the UFS. The U.S.S. Benton was docking whit us when something went wrong and all hell broke loose. As marine you're trained to go trough hell but this was even more than what training can prep you fore... Tranquility lost a docking arm and the USS beneton was lost whit olmost all her crew. What happend, no idea... but it is really bad, hopefully we can find out what happend and make shure this won't happen again!
my prayers go out to all the family and friends who have lost close ones, and I salute all the brave members of the USF who have died serving the fleet.

* silence *

Well besides this tarrific exident my plate is filled whit dutys, manny people want classes and somehow the find me to teach them *grins*
It is fun to teach, but there are a lot people who need the training, officers and cadets who both need the training to be a good marine(reservist) ore want to be trained to know how to flight etc.

well for now I have enough doing that and giving all 101 classes seems to be enough work, especialy the practicals are long classes much explaining and much repeating, lol. Well I like doing it and that helps a lot. so ask me but bring me an apple or a hotdog sometimes to thank me then my stomache will thank you *grins*

Pasang is still growing, am I not teaching classes then I need to teach him. I got him into daycare, thank god, he can walk now and oehh he likes to walk arround finding stuff that is mobile... my phasers are in the 2nd stock of my closet... and just to beshure I oput them on stun and safe...
His tail seems to not grow as much as the rest of his body, so it looks pretty small now. Maby in a bit when he can talk properly we can find out where he comes from...

Well need to go now, my shift starts in 10.

-- Computer end log --
Pema Nakamura
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

- Computer start log -

stardate 081118

Again a week has gone by. A week filled whit things to do and duty's to attent to.

I'm verry busy teaching marine practical classes, thit duty takes up much time and I'm finding a balance between a class and the dutys there. It is fun to teach tough, it is fun to teach people to jump from objects and to learn them how a shuttle works... Also it is fun to see both cadets and officers in class, some so much different, some so much allike.

On tranquility I have been trough some incidents there. we had a weapons system whit it's own mind, and there was a breif visit of Q... wich was pretty irritating as he always plays whit us. The independance of tranquility set's it's cource and we are to my feeling more and more a station of the fleet, no longer just OPS. this is good to expiernce and good in a way that cadet's come up here more and hopefully join up.
For the marines I need more crew up there... it is difficult to run tranquility on myself. so I'm gonna look out even more for fresh green... *grins*

Well and then there is Pasang, I can now speak whit him! he speaks like a little child in half sentises but still. I learn him my language as well as english. As he is part of me I will have to teach him a bit of my cultural background.
Whit his growing it feels like there is something emerging within him... so I'm curious what that is... time will tell.

I heard some messages of BORG in on the outpost of ou're terrain so I'm focust on that... I hope they will stay away... just to be shure I'm having my weps ready to shoot BORG scum....

And now on whit thee... a few minutes to realx before entering back into the world of dutys.

- Computer end log -
Pema Nakamura
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

- computer start log -

* staredate 081125 *

well well, where does the time go.
I've been up to my neck in classes! but it is fun, seeing that cadet jump from ou're hoovering station on camp casey, blowing up a shuttle so they will learn how to jump... puting a weapon in their hand and telling them to shoot the target... well I've learned to duck and well asl ong as it's on stun I would say it only sings a little bit... *grins*

so it would seem much of my time goes to teaching, and all my other time has gone to tranquility an defending it from all that happens there... well we can easily say that time goes quick up there as well.
We had some pretty big events and not all ended that well. It would seem the station is recovering from the hits it gets. we have a good crewn and we have a strong station, what else could keep this baby up in the air...

Pasang is not much arround as I'm so bussy he is in day care and is nicley developing a simular language to the other brbalers... *laughs*

Well I need to assume my duties, on to the stars!

- Computer end log -
Pema Nakamura
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

- computer start log -

*stardate 081204*

Olmost christmas... the holidays are coming. These days I miss my family a lot. But having my hands full whit teaching and doing my duties on tranquility I have found that time moves quick.
I have been ice skating a lot lately, but what does a person do whit such a greath skating course outside in the park. And well offcourse I couldn't resist the invitation to play some hocky. That was much fun and well the officers won from the cadets, so you see kids learn well in acadamy and you will become a big ice star ehhm officer.

Yesturday I had a really nice converstation whit ou're greath marine CO Lothar. It was nice talking to him again afther is so busy shedule. We talkd about the marine core and what we want to do whit it. And I must say it sounds greath! I'm still so glad that I joined up whit the marine division.

*rumbeling in the back and something fallin *

-computer pauze recording-

-computer ressume recording-

Allright I need a new vase... Pasang didn't like it I think *grins*
As the record now shows Pasang is doing well, he is now at the stage of trashing stuff... really interesting. I'm curious what he does to the chrismas tree...

Well nothing more to report for now, gonna look for a new vase!

-computer end log-
Pema Nakamura
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

- Computer start log -

** stardate 081218 **

Long time since my last log I know, it seems I've been so bussy that these things tend to slip my mind.
Tranquility is a good place to be, I find more time to spend there and I see new faces up there, wich means we have new crew... or intruders... hmm wel let's think the first.
It it good to see so manny people joining in on Tranquility and doing a good job. For the marines there are just the two of us, but as the marines are not groing that explosivly and there are manny positions laying arround here in the univers it is hard to get marines. BUt good, the CO/XO positions are slowley filling up wich means there will be a balance.
as for TRACOM, Lycan showed up again. We recoverd him and he is back whit us!
Good to see him back. that also brings a lot of new work for me as well, hehe. We're looking into new classes and that is my job as well. Next to teching. I'm working on deviding the classes a bit more between the teachers, and I recruit new teachers. This seems somehow easier then reqruiting for tranquility.
Whit the holiday season coming up I will not be home this year, Pasang is going home tough. He will go to my parents for a couple of weeks. He can now speak and is able to take good care of himself... he is not even one year old!
Well good to see he is doing well and whit that I have some time to do other stuff as well.

I hope the holidays will be fun and calm.

-computer end log -
Pema Nakamura
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

- computer start log -

** stardate 090108 **

Wel well first log of the year it would seem. Sometimes I forget to make my logs...
Tranquility was festive in the holiday time, the bridge nicley decoratet and we had a pré NY firework when a planet in the system startet to explode. I quite enjoyed the view, and so did others it seemed.
Whit a new year come new things. We got a revised handbook on tranquility and we have some fresh guiding lines now. I'm still looking for crew tough, as we are finding some marines whitin the acadamy there are possebilities for future tranq. crew.
While busy on thebridge I am also bussy on the training grounds of camp casey. I've been working on weps 301 and I hear we have some moving targets! so can't wait to check them out. and I've been revising classes we already have. to fit the standard again.

In the meanwhile Pasang is still in the alpha quadrant whit my familiy and I hear he is doing well.

well time for me to go and continu my dutys.

- computer end log -

Return to “SS Tranquility Archives”