Personal Log - Sytia Shran

EvergreenMoss
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Sytia is seated at her head looking at the mountain of PADDs she is left to review. She covers her mouth with her fingers as she rests her chin on her thumb. Glancing over she looks at a picture taken of herself and her wife dancing together where they first met in Andor.

She calls to the computer in accessing her personal logs and asks for it to record the time and date.

"It's felt like the journey of forever getting myself back to Tranquility. There has been a change in Command and I've come back to help organise and to show myself as fit for the posting I'm willing to sit in." she breaks in thought and then carries on. "The duty is not as simple as written. There's a lot of training and advice to listen to. Besides pushing myself in duty in a ship of the line, I'm also having fun in Fleet Operations. The PADD work feels like it's manifesting into a good level of accuracy. Details Commodore Skinstad can see, areas where faults like in allocations. I have felt like my work, first of all, was a bit scatty. Like giving her a meal with all these elements and trying to tell her what's going on, but then, it's like, I had to draw back. To open sections and show the marrying relationships piece by piece. I have at last studying carefully found out these balances and have actioned them. "

Lying her hand back down, flat on the grey matt table in front of her. "We have a big event on this weekend, I and Captain Shran have felt that we wanted to take the crew out, to mingle with other cultures. It is a medical event called 'Relay for Life' Remembering those in our Generations who have been lost battles with cancer and to understand how medicine these days has advanced."

Mumbling a little she admits to missing the Thunderbird, the fun, the people and experience. "I need now to look forward and to keep training hard. I could do with covering as many branch practicals on offer."

Giving a subtle smile, she picks up her cold replicated glass of Andorian spring water "To Tranquility"... "Computer, end log and save."
EvergreenMoss
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Sytia called to the computer to begin her personal log, to time and date the record. At this moment, she was sat in the XO's office on the comfy sofa that moulded around her body as her weight distributed along the structure.

I am unbelievably tired. There's so much rolling around in my brain right now. I've had to plan a walk and go over all the health and safety procedures we need to make sure are in force over the incident of our two lost crew members. As noted, there had been an old documented case of microfractures that occur within the towing of the docking deck that are caused by stresses on moving. I'm currently going through old logs of the Ournal class stations as the Captain's orders were quite clear in reporting to all branch muster points on duty during the length of travel and to places marked as risk areas would slow the convoy and is why we are taking a long time to move from A to B. However, it will be nice to be joined with ASDB and have the starbase put together this and next month. Everyone has been giving a lot of hours and we have been taking advantage of getting to know the crew a little more during our duty time.

I'm been brushing up on the Humboldt Mining Consortium, it's been a lot of dry reading and at the minute I have huge dark blue bags under my eyes which would frighten any Targ away. Lucky for us, we are there to provide security and so it just seemed wise to know the full operations and conditions in Law we need to follow. I could understand that security of the station will need to be tight. I'll be discussing the topic of raiders in Pinastri and the search rights the station has with personnel. I do like to make sure that in the knowledge of the Captain being indisposed, I can suitably address any situation that may arise.

She ends the log and asks the computer to save the entry.

Return to “SS Tranquilty Mess Hall”