Command - Commodore
Duty Post: Medical Officer
Ship/Station Posted: Pinastri HQ
Grid: Second Life

Computer, start
Captain Data Axel's Personal log
Stardate 150529
------
As my friend said as we entered the Science Lab. "Back on a station, well...we have come full circle" this is indeed true.
Went from all different kinds of stations and jobs all over UFS. And I am now back to square one as Science Officer on a Station. It is strange but good, and I can not wait to get started. But first I need to go over the science deck and see how it works to make sure all is doing well since I last stepped my foot onto SS Tranquility and the science deck.
------
Computer, end and save log.
In Service
Commodore Malrok Marritza (Data Axel)
Medical Officer
Pinastri HQ
Access Service Jacket
Data Axel
Command - Commodore
Command - Commodore

United Federation Starfleet
Mission Report
S.S Tranquility
=====================================================

Science Officer Report Log
Stardate: 150526
Report submitted by: Data Axel
Subject: Tranquility Mission Report
------

We started to separate ourselves up in teams and began to search the station for any odd objects, above the information panels in the lobby we located some device that was sending out directed energy waves. As we did not find a way for it to be removed, it was decided to destroy it, when it was destroyed as started to get attacked. We proceeded down to the Science Lab and were met by a firing force. After taking a stand, the Romulans warbird then proceeded to beam a bomb into science where Ro managed to contain most of the blast almost destroying the station with the little time we managed to save to keep the station in one piece.

End Report
In Service
Medical Officer
Pinastri HQ
Access Service Jacket
Data Axel
Command - Commodore
Command - Commodore

United Federation Starfleet
Mission Report
S.S Tranquility
=====================================================

Acting-Chief Science Officer Report Log
Stardate: 150628
Report Submitted By: Data Axel
Subject: Tranquility Mission Report
------

We transported to USS Cheyenne in order to get to a rendezvous point. With the limited scanning abilities this ship offered I managed to scrape up enough to do a few long range scans(LRS's), which showed up that there was a Kazon Cruiser in front.

Upon gaining communication they wondered about some Dilithium ore that was offered to them and as the trading partner was now not the same, they wished to double the price from 5 to 10 cases of ore. In order to find out what it is was told to be given to them in exchange for some kind of information. Captain Thrasher tried with help from the crew to negotiate some kind of deal. The Captain came to mind that 4 cases of Dilithium ore should be more than enough in which the Kazon agreed.

I did some further scans of the region but it came up as unexplored within our database. We plotted course towards the coordinates given to us by the Kazon Leader. We had to do full stop, as we almost entered dead space. Matter inside a void. Being something what we can not see but exists just not for us.

Upon planetary landing we found crashed shuttles and fighters and a underground complex where there were attacking security drones. After much searching we found their Command Center. And Self destruct sequence was initiated by accident it seemed. They had a holographic setting in the Command Core with image over the planetary underground facility. The station began to shut down upon the sequence initialization. Everyone got out safe with minor injuries, but we got plenty of information.

End Report
In Service
Medical Officer
Pinastri HQ
Access Service Jacket
Data Axel
Command - Commodore
Command - Commodore

Computer, start
Captain Data Axel's Personal log
Stardate 150811
------

Been a while, yet I must say I am still trying to find answers to some of the projects going on, on Tranquility.
Seems there are not much information handled so here I am trying to get it organized so it can be used. Hopefully we will manage to get a more updated lab soon with more up to date equipment to make research easier for all. Time will tell as I always say, we can never get everything we want but we are more than welcomed to try. But again, if I only get something I am usually very happy as I am not all that hard to please most of the times.

But I think I have said enough for now, perhaps tomorrow brings a new beginning of some sort.

------
Computer, end and save log.
In Service
Medical Officer
Pinastri HQ
Access Service Jacket

Return to “SS Tranquilty Mess Hall”