Personal Log - Blane Yalin

Blane Yalin
Intelligence - Crewman 1st Class
Duty Post: Intelligence Officer
Ship/Station Posted: SS Tranquility
Grid: Second Life

First arrival day before first work day 150524

First arrived on the station got my assigned quarters and my new office went to check them out and get settled in then went for a walk around the station to get to know the place I then visited the lounge had a couple of drinks then headed back to my quarters and off to bed.

SS Tranquility RP 150524

First briefing since being assigned here i'm excited not done a thing since leaving the prophetic was briefed on a unusal transmission and was told a ensign is missing, then all of a sudden red alert came on we had a quick speculation we were all worried as anyone would be then we decided to head to engineering, via the jeffries tubes since most of the power was gone once we arrived I had just enough time to stabilize one person who was injured, my previous experience in medical came in handy before we was forced into the Chief Engineers office by a romulan spy and his two lacky guards and locked in, but we managed to knock them all out and escape I then took them into custody before they woke up which felt good then the warp core, fully rebooted and self destruct was turned off and repair efforts were under way.
In Service,

Crewman 1st Class Blane Yalin
Intelligence Officer
SS Tranquility
Blane Yalin

SS Tranquility RP 150531

Headed down to the station lobby came across Jonathan and Data scanning and discussing a device they found, then our security officer Miu came and a few others came aswell then we collaborated then we decided, to destroy the device with a forcefield protecting nearby systems, suffice to say it was a good idea but also a bad one destroying, it made these phasing people or possible holograms appear phasing in and out of existence Miu decided to scan some which by the looks of it either, frightened them or angered them because they moved away then all of a sudden some odd music comes on at a guess early 20th century music, when it disappeared the things started to attack us we destroyed them easily enough konrad and data were hit good thing it was only, weapon burns I easily treated them as I finished up we rushed to science.

In science we found a similar device we destroyed it and the things from before attacked us again data was hit again same as before so easily, treatable but konrad was hit again this time worse I stabilized him and got a medical team to take him to the medbay then we proceeded to the lounge to rest and debrief.
In Service,

Intelligence Officer
SS Tranquility
Blane Yalin

SS Tranquility RP 150705

Began in the meeting room planning for our next mission apparently it will take up to 2 weeks then, we moved to OPS to take over from the night crew and continue preparations aswell as analyse some krenim intelligence I updated our security, roster and patrol routes with an extra patrol for our future VIP's(Branch directors) aswell as upgrade our station defences targeting systems I then, handed a copy of both to Colonel Shran who was with us just for a check I told her that if she saw fit she could station some marines onboard or within, our security detachment that's going on the mission I don't see any issues unless we're attacked by, a huge fleet or we are going into heavy battle while on the mission.
In Service,

Intelligence Officer
SS Tranquility
Blane Yalin

SS Tranquility RP 150719

So during our mission on the Cheyenne critical staff was ordered to return to SS Tranquility including me as we got back, to the station majority of us went to OPS to get back to work and we were also discussing, the station overhaul/fix which is coming along slow due to replication efforts I also tested my new programming code for the targeting system, on station and ship weapons it worked perfectly and gave the 5% accuracy increase I was hoping for, I also met Colonel Shran is sick bay she was unconscious but making an excellent recovery.
In Service,

Intelligence Officer
SS Tranquility
Blane Yalin

SS Tranquility RP 150809

Got to the bridge and took my post Captain created a flying regulation shran enforced it to our marine pilots, we then got some probes up and running and configured to detect stealth I maneuvered them into positions not covered by marine flights, we figured they were not picking up anything so we applied new programming and it picked up a shuttle which powered weapons, and fired upon us it had the force of 24 photon torpedoes it did a lot of damage to the shields and minor damage to structural integrity, I spend the next 30 minutes rotating shield frequencies and routing power to the shield as I was doing this the marines sent in a patrol and wiped out the ship we speculated, that it was an outside force which was unknown to us the no species currently known to have weapons that powerful that a small shuttle can almost wipe out a space station shield.

We also coordinated the marines to assemble and marine engineers to prepare for rapid deployment I was the one lucky enough to give the orders, I live giving orders once they were already and standby we proceeded out of Ops...
In Service,

Intelligence Officer
SS Tranquility
Blane Yalin

SS Tranquility RP 150906

On the USS Goddard made sure the tactical systems were up and running and ran some diagnostics, then went to a meeting to discuss the wormhole we had a positive outcome we had similar thoughts then we got back to work I carried on monitoring tactical, while science analysed probe data the results were very interesting.
In Service,

Intelligence Officer
SS Tranquility

Return to “SS Tranquilty Mess Hall”