Personal Log - Siobhan Crystal

Siobhan Crystal
Command - Commander
Command - Commander
Duty Post: Executive Officer
Ship/Station Posted: USS Atlas
Grid: SecondLife

computer on.......

I know I really should be more diligent in performing my duties and make log entries on a more regular basis, but with all I have to do and been doing, I am afraid log entries have been the first to slip by. Let me start by saying how overjoyed I am to be back at Tranquility. While I still retain my duties as Vice Branch Commander of UFS Security, my real role has been expanded so that I am now the Chief of Security for Tranquility. This dual purpose of duties was facilitated by the transfer of all command offices from the SS Nimbus to Tranquility. this has been a double bonus for me.

I am still getting to know many of my new crew members. The old Tranquility crew was transferred to the USS Veracruz. It is stationed out of Tranquility so i do see a few of my old shipmates occasionally. I must say that I have been very impressed by our senior staff. Commander Tahallanor Rasmusen, the CO and Jessica " J'Ess" Xeltentat, the XO, are excellent officers and very able commanders. Sadly, I have a very small staff of my own, but I am hoping that will soon change.

Anyway, it is good to be back. there truly is "no place like home."

.....computer off

"Outside a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read." --- Groucho Marx

Access Service Jacket
Siobhan Crystal
Command - Commander
Command - Commander
Duty Post: Executive Officer
Ship/Station Posted: USS Atlas
Grid: SecondLife

computer on....

Wow! I know I should be more diligent in making these logs, but what news when I awoke. There was a knock on the door and a courier handed me a dispatch and a small package. I have always been a girl who eats the frosting before the cake, so I opened the package. Inside were a set a of pips. At last, I thought. Lieutenant Commander. I started rolling Lieutenant Commander Crystal around. " Good morning Commander, How are your today Commander. This is Lieutenant Commander Crystal...." then I counted the pips. 1...2...3........4......5! What? I knew this was some mistake. I was immediately at my station typing off a query when I decided to open the note. It wasn't a mistake! My position of Branch Commander had been claimed worth of Fleet Captain status, brevet, of course. All Branch Commanders received this honor and so long as we stay in our positions for nine months it is our rank throughout all UFS!

I feel so honored and will strive to prove worthy of this trust, honor, and privilege.

Captain Crystal. I like that!

...computer off

"Outside a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read." --- Groucho Marx

Access Service Jacket

Return to “SS Tranquilty Mess Hall”