Personal Log: Sinestris Resident

Sinestris Resident
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Stardate: 120108

I have recently completed an update of the power distribution network on Starbase Tranquillity. I have not even had time to sit down and record a personal log. My diagnostic on all main systems took a little longer then expected.

Aside from a few minor cases structural damage, and slight dip in power transfer rate which is causing power to bleed out from Tranquillity. It seems to be in pretty good shape over the years this station have been operational.

Currently, myself and my team are running diagnostics in how to "patch up" the power bleed from Tranquility's systems changing our power efficiency status from 84% to 97% efficiency. The new EPS regulators are holding fine and I remain optimistic that we might eventually get the station up to 99.99% power efficiency, I guess that must be my personal goal for the month.
Sinestris Resident
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Stardate: 120112

Sometimes I wonder what exactly I'm doing here? The efficient Engineering of this station is important to me, the Station itself has gone through a difficult transition recently and I hope things eventually will calm down a lot.

I have assigned one of my Engineers to help with the analysis of the Iconian Technology that we discovered from the adrift alien vessel. The alien vessel accidentally infected the shuttle and then the station with an Iconian Computer virus similar to the one that afflicted the Enterprise-D in 2367 and was responsible for the destruction of the U.S.S. Yomato.

However purging the system of the virus has caused an unforseeable secondary effect. Unknown from us, a bio-plasmic alien lifeform has been living in the virus. The destruction of the virus caused it to sense the power of our main EPS conduits and proceed to it.

We have set up a containment area on Deck 6 and flooded the area with inozed warp plasma to create an artificial environment for this creatures to ensure that they do not damage our systems any further.

I'm hoping that we can find a new home for these creatures, so they are not cluttering up the power systems on the station.

Return to “SS Tranquilty Mess Hall”