Best Sheppard quotes 2011/2386

Moderators: Rich Lombardia, Femafirefrick

April Coswell
Command - Commodore
Command - Commodore
Duty Post: Executive Officer - USS Maxwell
Ship/Station Posted:
Grid:

I promised I'd compile them and get them to you... here they are! A mashup of 12 months of wittiness, smartassedness and pure wackiness on the good ship Sheppard. Feel free to add any I might've overlooked. Merry Christmas!

ROCKFALL - Stardate 110108 :

[11:21] Teresa Firelight: there were not metalic readings before we started to rearrange the asteroids
[11:22] Teresa Firelight: er.. test our weapons

VIGILANCE - Stardate 110115:

[11:29] Dana Dimsum: He's doing much better - of course his status was previously "no airway, no breathing" so it's hard not to be better than that.

AWAKENED SPIRIT - Stardate 110226

[11:14] XZoeyX Fhang: * a program activates and announces over the coms "holo deck 1 in use playing theater monster movie screening one" *
[11:14] Jess Hamelin listens to the announcement..."Ok, that can't be a trap at all..."

UNREALIZED REALITY - Stardate 110326

[09:48] -GJ- Voyager Doorbell: Thank you, Mulgrave Dwi, Mulgrave Dwi has been notified of your presence.
[09:49] April Coswell: ((*This is the office of Mulgrave Dwi... your call is important to us... please stay on the line for the next available operator... BEEP*))
[09:50] Mulgrave Dwi: ((i rang my own dorrbell i am feeling a little stupid right now))

FACE OFF - Stardate 110416

[11:38] Suzie Setsuko yells back at the officers quite irrationally "YOU NEARLY HIT ME WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PLAYIG AT!!!!"
[11:38] April Coswell: crewman, if you remain agitated, I will have to incapacitate you.
[11:38] Alexander ™ (ponce.zapatero): We didn't hit you, maam. That's gotta count for something.
[11:39] Suzie Setsuko: AGITATED?!?!

CLANDESTINE MEETINGS - Stardate 110423

[10:18] Suzie Setsuko: non-descript... hmm, not sure anything in my wardrobe is non-descript... it's all "You're not going out in THAT, my girl" clothes that my mum loved so much...

A PLACE FORGOTTEN - Stardate 110514

[11:04] Dana Dimsum: Sure. We vaporize into thin air all the time. A few centuries ago on Earth that would have gotten us invited to a personal barbecue

[11:42] Dana Dimsum: ((I can't tell if this is a bad or a good sign: Most of us think Jess is nuts right now - but we still follow her))

BLOCKADE - Stardate 110521

[10:37] Suzie Setsuko talks quietly into the comms at first then raises her voice "...then don't come running to me next time you get a rash somewhere intimate from some spacedock strumpet during shore leave!"

BIG BAD WOLF - Stardate 110604

[11:12] Ⓐlexander Ⓩapatero (ponce.zapatero): Lt, I am getting some strange readings from this console.
[11:12] April Coswell: tell me more.
[11:13] Ⓐlexander Ⓩapatero (ponce.zapatero): it looks like... oh no wait, never mind. I was looking at the screen backwards

[12:06] Jess Hamelin ponders quietly to herself..."So, I wonder if those ships were like a family...the momma, poppa, and the fighters were the babies...?"

ESCAPE - Stardate 110611

[10:34] Ⓐlexander Ⓩapatero (ponce.zapatero): Tell you what. If you run a scan for me, when we get back to the Sheppard, I will provide you with some very rare spice from earth. It's called black pepper.
[10:35] Uretchan fighter Sim'Ra: black... pepper? what is that?
[10:35] Ⓐlexander Ⓩapatero (ponce.zapatero): It is known to clear out your nasals very well.
[10:36] Ⓐlexander Ⓩapatero (ponce.zapatero): And tastes very good on chicken.

[12:05] Rich Lombardia: ((kiss their bumper))
[12:05] Frostbite Pikajuna puts the Shuttle in formation with Shuttle 2
[12:05] Jess Hamelin: ((you BETTER not touch my bumper))
[12:05] Kaelin Odriscoll: ((we break for no one))

BY THE LIGHT YOU WERE BORN - Stardate 110625:

[11:24] Valerius Swansong whispers to the prone figure of the captain "until next time... your role is starting"
[11:24] April Coswell: ((now it's time to say goodnight... goooooodnight, sleeeeep tight))
[11:25] Aaron blaser (aaronblsr): (dreams about star trek)
[11:25] Jess Hamelin: ((snnnooooooorre))
[11:25] Ⓐlexander Ⓩapatero (ponce.zapatero): ((throws a conduit at april in his sleep))
[11:26] Jess Hamelin: ((dreams about replacing Alex's legs with big kiddie tricycle wheels))
[11:26] Suzie Setsuko dreams of being assigned to a ship with a mentally stable crew

[11:47] April Coswell: =^=Coswell to Sheppard Ops. Commander Marabana, please come in.=^=
[11:47] Jess Hamelin: ((psst, he's right behind you))
[11:47] Cordova Marabana: pokes Coswell
[11:47] April Coswell: ((ah darn))

MIND'S EYE - Stardate 110709:

[11:48] T'elsa: doesnt move but you feel she understands..... She then speaks in an almost whisper "I well use language but not in liquid"
[11:48] T'elsa: well = will, even aliens misspell

MIND'S EYE, PT. 2 - Stardates 110713 and 110716:

[12:25] Яίℭђ (rich.lombardia): ((I take you rifle now I have a rifle, mwahahahaa))

HOMECOMING - Stardates 110720 and 110723:

[11:31] Яίℭђ (rich.lombardia): (Itsy Bitsy alien Spider called up the warp core, down came the coolant and burned the spider out))

[11:38] Jess Hamelin: Do we think those things are actually sentient?
[11:38] Chrystian Merlin: I'll find out
[11:38] Chrystian Merlin: HELLO? ARE YOU SENTIENT?
[11:39] Chrystian Merlin: I got nothin'

UNTOUCHABLE - Stardate 110725:

[08:59] Suzie Setsuko: But looking through the records... Conan Doyle recreations, Robin Hood, 1920's Chicago from the Dixon Hill novels, Da Vinci's workshop... holodecks do cause a lot of trouble!
[09:00] Merlin (chrystian.merlin): Very true. I imagine their early advertising campaign was something like "Try our holodecks & have the time of your life and maybe die!"

[09:57] Shep Moorlord (shepham.moorlord): whats your business doll
[09:57] Faorel Fiertze can't help but look surprised and tries to hide a little laugh as Suzie talks.
[09:57] Suzie Setsuko: Oh... me... well.. I'm a... dancer, see...
[09:57] April Coswell calls out "Hey Suz, those two giving ya trouble?"
[09:58] Suzie Setsuko: ...a little used to ballet back home but I know you chaps have a whole faster and snappier kind of moves going on in town here...

FAVOURS FOR OLD FRIENDS - Stardate 110807:

[11:03] April Coswell: Captain, I have Commander Odriscoll standing by on subspace.
[11:03] Mulgrave Dwi: ((err i forgot i said i wanted to talk to him,,, im in the shower))

BY THE LIGHT YOU WILL GO FORTH - Stardate 110828:

[10:59] Jess Hamelin: =^= Hamelin to the bridge. Couldn't help but notice us not being dead. I'm guessing it worked? =^=

TEMPORAL DELIBERATIONS - Stardate 110911:

[10:01] Teresa Firelight: aye.. vessel targeted
[10:01] Яίℭђ (rich.lombardia): aye ma'am. here we go.
[10:02] Ⓐlexander Ⓩapatero (ponce.zapatero): Hi, we're kinda lost. You mind if we start firing. thanks.

LIFT OFF!! - Stardate 111016:

[09:40] Araulya Coronet: I hope so Sir..while I love the cold I do enjoy a change of locale..
[09:40] Jess Hamelin: I'd like to thaw out my knickers as well, personally.
[09:43] Araulya Coronet chuckles softly "Sir..your..knickers i'm sure are warm under that uniform..but if not i'll suggest a tailor I know when we get back that makes some lovely thermal undies"
[09:44] Jess Hamelin looks back at Ara grinning, "I think it's this new command uniform...feels thinner than my old one."
[09:45] Araulya Coronet chuckles checking to make sure they won't go from freezing jess' buns on the planet to space frozen buns "Sir sure it isn't paper mache`?"

FOOTLOOSE AND FANCY FREE - Stardate 111023:

[09:56] Ponce Zapatero turns to the other alien. Drop dead.
[09:57] Roopie Odisark: Law 97, Paragph 8. Insults to the Oclar in relation to the greater afterlife. Punishment, removal of legs. Engineer, it would bode well for you to ASSIST the OCLAR.

WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE - Stardate 111030:

[10:06] Araulya Coronet: what deters most spiders in peoples homes?
[10:06] Cordova Marabana: a big foot
[10:07] Cordova Marabana: or rolled up newspaper

[10:14] Ponce Zapatero: draws his senior staff flyswatter. ((lol))

[10:51] Mulgrave Dwi: ((if you eat me jess im going to be really disapointed in you))

WITHOUT A LEG TO STAND ON - Stardate 111106:

[10:30] Teresa Firelight: I have been studying the law for 3 years now, as per standard apprentishship 97.3. How is it that you know the law so well when you are so ..new?
[10:30] April Coswell: I'm a speed-reader.

ON HIS LAST LEGS - Stardate 111113:

[10:21] Ⓐlexander Ⓩapatero (ponce.zapatero): ((I could so do this full time as a wacko))
[10:21] April Coswell: ((you usually do))
[10:21] Ⓐlexander Ⓩapatero (ponce.zapatero): ((Thanks. off my christmas list too))
Captain April Samantha Coswell
Executive Officer, USS Maxwell
mulgrave Dwi
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Ha memories,,, my favourate has to be:

That still cracks me up :)...

Oh and context for this one... .

[10:51] Mulgrave Dwi: ((if you eat me jess im going to be really disapointed in you))

Jess was playing this big old scary looking werewolf....
Zimri Zapatero
Operations - Captain
Operations - Captain
Duty Post: Vice Chief Engineer
Ship/Station Posted: USS Veracruz
Grid: Second Life

This one has got to be my favorite.

[11:47] April Coswell: =^=Coswell to Sheppard Ops. Commander Marabana, please come in.=^=
[11:47] Jess Hamelin: ((psst, he's right behind you))
[11:47] Cordova Marabana: pokes Coswell
[11:47] April Coswell: ((ah darn))

Now, I give the April props on the Sheppard for being way smart but when you see stuff like this, it reminds me that there is still hope for the rest of us. Lol.

P.S. Who is Christian yelling at to be sentient ? LMAO.

Good ole memories. Just like a photo... only weirder and not on lay-away from Walmart.

Alex
mulgrave Dwi
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

It was when we had that big telepathic spider infestation and we were trying to convince them not to eat the gell packs anymore :p
Jess Hamelin
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

These are definitely my faves:

[11:14] XZoeyX Fhang: * a program activates and announces over the coms "holo deck 1 in use playing theater monster movie screening one" *
[11:14] Jess Hamelin listens to the announcement..."Ok, that can't be a trap at all..."

[11:42] Dana Dimsum: ((I can't tell if this is a bad or a good sign: Most of us think Jess is nuts right now - but we still follow her))
^_^

[11:24] April Coswell: ((now it's time to say goodnight... goooooodnight, sleeeeep tight))
[11:25] Aaron blaser (aaronblsr): (dreams about star trek)
[11:25] Jess Hamelin: ((snnnooooooorre))
[11:25] Ⓐlexander Ⓩapatero (ponce.zapatero): ((throws a conduit at april in his sleep))
[11:26] Jess Hamelin: ((dreams about replacing Alex's legs with big kiddie tricycle wheels))
[11:26] Suzie Setsuko dreams of being assigned to a ship with a mentally stable crew

[09:57] Shep Moorlord (shepham.moorlord): whats your business doll
[09:57] Faorel Fiertze can't help but look surprised and tries to hide a little laugh as Suzie talks.
[09:57] Suzie Setsuko: Oh... me... well.. I'm a... dancer, see...
[09:57] April Coswell calls out "Hey Suz, those two giving ya trouble?"
[09:58] Suzie Setsuko: ...a little used to ballet back home but I know you chaps have a whole faster and snappier kind of moves going on in town here...

Return to “USS Sheppard Archives”