notes on an empty paper

Moderators: Rich Lombardia, Femafirefrick

martian dunner
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Sits in his cell during free time and slips the hidden pencil out of his boot and writes down the events of the day. Up at five am for breakfast headed to the machine shop for work detail. Lunch at noon and back to the machine ship to finish up work on one of the mining machines.
Tempted to hide a small track spike with a pointed end but guards were too attentive so i had to return it when finished. Off for some free time so i visited the prison library and took some more empty pages from some of their odd collection of books. Hears the guard approaching and hides the paper and pencil in his jacket . Guard enters the cell and looks around asking why im here during free time i tell him just resting had a hard day working on the mining machine. Guard tells me to stand aside and searches the bunk throwing the covers and mattress on the floor. Finding nothing he looks at me Clean it up and don't let me find any contraband or you will end up in solitary.
He turns and leaves closing the door but not locking it. Ensign Das is stil out on free time. God i hope we can find a way out of here.

Return to “USS Sheppard Mess Hall”