Personal Log Lt Commander Mcdunner

Moderators: Rich Lombardia, Femafirefrick

martian dunner
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

God the ship smells bad ! Life support is running full out and were losing ground trying to keep up with the overload.

Computer open personal log McDunner

OPEN

===============
Stardate: 191209
===============
15000 refugees and we are running life support and waste generation at full capasity i go on shift crossing my fingers hoping neither breaks down. Only good prospect is we are closing in on the Colony ship . But were going to need some serious dock time to rework our life support and waste regeneration equipment. Plus we now need to have the QSD looked over really well . The away team mission was a mess, the chief science officer lost control and took off with the runnabout leaving our team stuck on the deserted base on the moon. On orders we fired up the slip stream an took off back to the moon to pick up our team before they expired. Captain wanted to go after the science officer and the runnabout but i pleaded with him Not to use the slip stream again without a 24 hour cool down . So we ended up racing after the runnabout at warp eight finally caught up with it as it was drifting in space the officer apparently unconscious inside. Ops locked on to her and beamed her into sick bay while we grabbed the ship with the tractor beam and pulled it into the shuttle bay. All this running around took us further away from our destination with the colony ship so were still in a power bind and close to life support and waste regeneration failure. We keep this up we may end up hoping some one from Pinstrini can come to our rescue and pull us home.

Computer close log

CLOSED AND SAVED
martian dunner
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Martian enters his room and pulls off his dirty uniform and steps into the sonic shower. Lord i wish fleet would issue us some work outfits these duty uniforms are not great for crawling around in tight places like the waste re-generator equipment. Sepping out of the shower and putting on clean clothes, he sits at his desk
Computer open personal log McDunner!

OPEN
===============
Stardate 191222
===============
Life support back to running normal unit filters all new and working as per normal duty. Waste re generator cleaned and back in normal service. Both units in my opinion should be over hauled during our time at Pinstrini dock. I was thinking of heading home to Fergus IV during the shore leave time were getting , but not sure if it is a good idea there is still some conflict going on in the Imperial area of the galaxy there.
I hope we can get the ship ready for what our Captain has been referring to as a deep space mission . No place out there for any major repairs that we know of.
Martian yawns . Computer record and close log.

RECORDED AND CLOSED

Return to “USS Sheppard Mess Hall”