Personal Log - Torius Vahn

toriusodan
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Computer, open log entry and record date and time

It's been some time since I least made a log and have transferred from the USS Sheppard to PRS. I decided on the transfer based on the materials and research I can do which suits me more than the confines at this current time on a ship. It's been alright. I've had a prenuptial assessment done for my clearance for duty, my interviews went well with the command staff, so I hope that I will be one efficient officer for them in due course and they can learn to trust my given judgements in the branch I serve.
In my new time, learning the station and all, I came across this one lost Green Orion. She said she is a Caj Shodar, of Caj Tarov. I have heard that name mentioned before in my travels, but... I will say, looking close up on this girl, she's hawt. *He chuckled* when we sat at the bar, all I could say, was to pour a mouthful of statistics to her. I don't know if she was impressed or shocked. She rose her eyebrow and said "is that all you got?" so I broke out laughing and showed her a magic trick, which then she smiled, subtly. I got her number, so, yeah, it's nice she turned up if not late to Indy's wedding.

I hope my time in Pathfinder goes well. I got to get into my gym routine, I haven't practised Muay Thai boxing in a good week, so i'm gonna go for a run in the early hours tomorrow and see how I fair. Anyway, it's time for a hot drink before bed. For the record, congrats Indy and Lance.

Computer, end log and save
toriusodan
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

I feel better for a start off. Better sleep and my head back in the right place. I feel a bit like a numb nut though asking questions I should at times, know the answer. I'm sure people will take in to consideration that I haven't been at the best of health. As my batteries feel charged i'm feeling more willing to push myself into new challenges. I want to say good luck to Yand, bro, for getting the squad leader job. He better pull up because I don't want to loose my shoe. I know I have to dig at my exams and just keep going.

Anyway, I have negotiated help from Caj Tarov, to Raven, I know she has a scientific mind that could aid us to a call I received and now i'm holding out experiments in the Pathfinder Lab. I may give out what it is, when I feel like leaving a message.

toriusodan
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

All I gotta say is that I've made a few friends, to which, I have received a call and now enroute to Genesis where i'll mainly focus my efforts.
I will make appointments to places where it may benefit my job to vision and produce.
I am eager to get started in the role assigned to me. I'm just waiting for my authorisation.
I will only appear in Pinastri for HG and any role as placed and taught. I understand that my role, will not be met in making friends, but my heart is only to the loyalty of UF Starfleet and how I can go through materials to make it better.

Return to “SS Pathfinder Mess Hall”