Personal Logs: Rosalind Grace Rage

piper730 Resident

=A= Begin Log =A=

Stardate: 141107
Lt. Rosalind Rage
Chief Medical Officer
USS Pathfinder

Its been a month since I joined the Pathfinder and I'm still learning things about the ship and her crew. While all in the same time I've made new friends. Everyone has helped me out getting around and making sure I have what I need for when the pups arrive. I've grown so big I feel like a balloon. Aaron contacted me the other day he talks about how he might come tour the Pathfinder close to when the pups are due so he can be here for when there born makes me a bit happy.

I just haven't had a chance to tell him about my adventure with the spider people or how at 3 months I scaled a mountain using his favorite grappling hook and broke it. But that is in due time. My mom however told him of my kidnapping and he wasn't too happy.

While working the pathfinder I've been able to meet new people and new species. Like I met a man who was like Commander Data from the Enterprise. It was sad because he didn't know or understand that he wasn't really human. I've met some spider people and new colonies and I can't wait to meet more on my journey with the Pathfinder!!!!

=^= End Log =^=
piper730 Resident

She watches as Charlie walks by with a cup of coffee then stops and scratches his bum.
She looks back at the screen and sighs. "Might as well," she says.

=A= Begin Log =A=

Stardate 150905
Lt. Rosalind Grace
Chief Medical Officer
SS Pathfinder

Well in 1 month it will have been a year since I joined the Pathfinder. I admit things were crazy for awhile and I was forced to take a RR Leave for personal reasons. One of those being I met up with Charlie and Connor's father on Earth to discuss the boys future and what we both should do. I was honestly shocked Charlie said he would join us on the Pathfinder. I was also shocked the day he took me to the holodeck and proposed last week. Another shock that came to us is the fact that we are once again expecting. I think Charlie is ecstatic because he can possibly give the pathfinder a football team. (JK Captain)

I got in touch with my folks the other day. I think my mom plans on her and my father heading out on a second honeymoon or something since he just retired from his job with the police enforcement job. I'm truly happy for them really just don't know what that means. I hope one of those vacations they talk about is to come on the ship.

I asked them how my sister was doing. It's been a tough journey for her since her accident in her time in the UFS. They tell me things are still the same. Since, Staci's accident she decided to head back to Earth and live with my parents get her a PhD there and help the world by conquering diseases and what not in a more modern medicine approach.

Here at the ship I have tried to up my game on my head of department responsibilities. One of the things I have tried to establish is organization on exam card information and what not. I have ordered all Medical personnel to use exam cards on all crew members. This way for future reference we don't have to spend time looking for information on patients/crew members that come in. This helps us in the department have information if any kind of triage enters the sickbay.

We got an expansion on the sickbay. Makes me giddy with joy to see the new equipment. Even our biobeds in the main sickbay is brand new. These biobeds have been infused with a height and weight scale. I have yet to test the other equipment out but that's ok. My main goal and focus is to get the sickbay running smoothe so there's no chaos.

Last week I got to do an exam on a prince from a foreign planet. The Captain says he has a problem or something but I guess that's just her. Me? I found him real pleasant and nice. But I guess that's just me. Well it's time to go get ready for my shift so I guess this is where I end my thoughts for today.

End Transmission Computer....

=A= End Log =A=

Return to “SS Pathfinder Mess Hall”