Pathfinder Station
=====================================================

<Science> Report Log
Stardate: 140823
Report submitted by: grooveshark101 Resident
Subject: Pathfinder Mission Report
------
Science Log, Stardate 140809.1042
I am finding being a officer tough for a star station in that sort or what you would like to call something as so. I had a interested. I sat there grading tonight thinking what to do with my life rethinking how i should of never left the sheppard. I have been in contact via subspace with Tedra a good friend of mine seeking advice. today as we briefed and departed I was none to excited and decided to tag along in the lab in back. I find it a exciting venture to leave the station as today we embarked on a trip to pick a passanger up yet again on the frigate. Minor holographic projectors were installed but not enough to keep my a hardlight i had to use my holoemitter to some what stablize me and that yes that did not excite me but never the less we ended to complete the mission assigned and started a return route. Mean while i plan to get some R and R when we return and be uncovered from the mounds of grading and vollenteer work whichs has flooded my week.

End Report

Report submitted by: <Johnathan Wesley Aries>
< Science > Officer
Pathfinder Station
John Aries

United Federation Starfleet
Monthly Service Report
Pathfinder Station

<Science> Report Log
Stardate: 140828
Subject: Pathfinder Monthly Service Report
------

Stardate 140828.1812

This month has been a very good month in all it seems good moral is around both the main ufs sim and pathfinder. Welcome Center Duty has been very good I have meant lots of members and others. There have been many that have been good friends. As the space carnival comes up I have worked with chez on a few interesting tid bits. I have been put on the pathfinder not happy but its the only one i can fit into my life. I have also been working on grading its been quite a load these past few weeks. I have found it very stressing and overwhelming to get this stuff finished. I have been building like crazy as well and designing stuff. I have enjoyed the experiences in UFS so far I am not astern with the captain and or in favor of. Pathfinder has been a decent roleplay I am yet to see the light of the other side of the rift. I've been studding the ideaology of roleplay and other features. I have been finding it very interesting to proceed in this track and aim to captain one day.

END LOG

< Science > Officer
Pathfinder Station
John Aries

Mission Report
Pathfinder Station

<Science> Report Log
Stardate: 140906
------
Science Log, Stardate 140906.1042
Todays mission the Captain was unable to attend due to a internet shortage we did a side mission over to the construction of the new stations which shadow lead. This mission was a short one in length and we took supplies back and forth and lead up to operations soon after to review and check the system manifest to ensure everything has been transferred and examine the station contraction to ensure not flaws have been seen. I often am finding it interesting on design of the star base if you would like to call it that. Shadow lead this and pushed to inspect and examine the operations as most the station is not yet habitable for life and is still being built. With the move to a new sim i always find it interesting to explore new places and meet new people. I heard plans for a conference next week for some pending war when for my logic I may not partake in even at the expenditure of force I don't like the idea of war when delegation may work to this situational undertaking.
I find it very interesting in the design of the new station I hope the science labs are better and expanded and give the ability to show the possibilities of better systems. The LCARS system I hope will be retrofitted as well I like the new look and hope for new points to review and explore new systems and go beyond the basics of science and become more endepth and interactive.
End Report

< Science > Officer
Pathfinder Station
John Aries

Mission Report
Pathfinder Station

<Science> Report Log
Stardate: 140913
------
Science Log, Stardate 140915.1848
Today of all days a conference was decided to happen between the Appellate, I found the conference interesting as a battle plan to go after those weird spiders whom i do not take to the side lines under the main parts of ideals. Many parts i find to the strategy. Next week it is said that we will go into battle which i am not keen on such or doing. There is something sad and unworthy of fighting in a battle which the enemy may have a upper hand. Those spiders are not ones whom i take for cheer. Nor am i prepared to suddenly die over a fight or battle for a unworthy cause. We should see how this plays out but I do hope that i may remain behind as possibly a coordinator or another role type even being a medical doctor science is not one to fight that is what marines are for they do have more experience than science does in a situation like that. We shall find the outcome and on the next report I shall include photos from this on I would like to state visual evidence of these actions set and log my experiences more visually.
End Report

< Science > Officer
Pathfinder Station
John Aries

Monthly Service Report
Pathfinder Station

<Science> Report Log
Stardate: 140927
------

Stardate 140927.1812
This month as of late has been one of hard things to happen with not much going on for pathfinder I have taken u other duties in UFS in the personnel office and in the Academy Services and applied for various other outside SOL Jobs to hope and try to earn my hand but it becomes increasingly hard and I am very down and out. I missed 1 roleplay this month due to RL circumstances which I was out on. I remain neutral on the topic of war and such a war to wage in and against lower life forms. Over all this month has been decent and interesting
The new role in the personnel office and possibly in the academy opens up many new windows.
END LOG

< Science > Officer
Pathfinder Station
John Aries

Mission Report
Pathfinder Station

<Science> Report Log
Stardate: 140928
------
Science Log, Stardate 140928.2103

It was a mission of interest for the week as it seems a very rude like intelligence officer arrived upon the station which left me very up like and amazed to the point at hand over the fact I do tend to stay out of intelligence information the captain has informed us promptly as he arrive unexpectedly. It has been some what of a week regarding my status. The mission remain interesting to various other fact of the point. I took on a new task to become squadron lead for STO. Anyhow i await to find out what the intelligence officer relayed to the captain either or he did come across quite rude and like most intelligence officers they tend to come across smug and know it all which i have came to find icky in sorts. Not up about the use of a word icky but for intelligence officers I think it apples to them in retrospect. I find new interest in the mission and ponder what is and to will be happening in the near future even the fact it was very interesting and fun to find out what the pathfinder mission has in store can't wait until next weekend.

End Report

< Science > Officer
Pathfinder Station
John Aries

Mission Report
Pathfinder Station

<Science> Report Log
Stardate: 141006
------
Science Log, Stardate 141006.1028

This week it has come to the point in fact of a briefing the captain was none the to happy to hear as it seems the shifty intelligence officer briefed and presented a mission without the knowledge of the captain which greatly upset her. I found it to be very strange as he gave us reports on a old fashion paper type resource which proved to be very interesting it directed us to a colony which is made of robotic beings which starfleet wants us to investigate and obtain for our starship and stations for a life support system is highly advanced than our current model. I find it very intriguing of this fact in point of the study I will have to partake in this experience. I have heard unfortunate news that the chief of science has stepped down and me ring of seniority in Tig aim for this position. We shall see I have high hopes to obtain this position.
Mean while it has been a good week much work in Personell and academy which STO has been my majority of foucus for my undertakings. I have began to point the idea to possibly use the fleet embassy as a academic instruction hall for our fleet resources and begin to encourage outside teachings.

End Report

< Science > Officer
Pathfinder Station
John Aries

Mission Report
Pathfinder Station

<Science> Report Log
Stardate: 141013
------
Science Log, Stardate 141013.1018

I arrived to the operations center a bit late this fine day due to real life and it has come to the fact in main point that the crew had already departed so I remained behind on the station with the Captain and Kondrad. We monitored the away teams status to see in point that I went to monitor the primary sensors to keep on point that we are surprised to find the simple. There was not much down the road on the main ideas and feedback s the away team proceeded to make a forward parting with major construction of the new station which is not yet down but is still being build from what I have seen much promise is yet to make on the operations center. I find it interesting to the majority in point that it in interest I am excited about possibly installing the new life support system! It is very interesting to find the major ideals that on so point all that is possible is interesting and plausible.
With delta rising coming I have been excited to possibly arrange a party for the event. I enjoy my job as STO Squadron Leader. The new points of ideas have come up on the side note of possibley again still on the table to use sto as a grid such as sl or 3rd rock and run regular roleplays.

End Report

< Science > Officer
Pathfinder Station
John Aries

Mission Report
Pathfinder Station

<Science> Report Log
Stardate: 141020
------
Science Log, Stardate 141020.1039

It has come to mind that this was a wrongful mission to start with now that all but the one person whom did not bother to go is now left with Andromeda and kondrad aboard Pathfinder all in shock as it seems from reports we have have run a ground on a delema I was not yet fully given the layout but as most say life is life we may have ended in a situation most un pleasant.
We will see what happens to occur we shall find out eventually.

End Report

< Science > Officer
Pathfinder Station
John Aries

Monthly Service Report
Pathfinder Station

<Science> Report Log
Stardate: 141103
------

Stardate 141103.1141
This time around for the month has been great progress for all purposes, I have been in mind to keep progress upon the issues towards various parts. I have been working closely with Kermie towards STO and so to a squadron leader. We have gotten new posters up for advertising of Delta Rising ones I made for the occasion new posters will be submitted out this coming month and I will be trying to get the new idea of possibly a holographic poster. I have continued to work with the academy still as well as command protocols Director for the Course. I have also been working with the Personnel Division towards the database. Nabu has been gone and so I've worked with Herbert in doing so it has been a good month aboard the pathfinder I have been absent for 2 of the role-plays due to real life. Over all it has been enjoyable and I am greatly happy to see such so has gone thru.

END LOG

< Science > Officer
Pathfinder Station
John Aries

Mission Report
Pathfinder Station

<Science> Report Log
Stardate: 141103
------
Science Log, Stardate 141103
This time around we boarded the new station as a mission was launched to investigate the SS Nostradamus a station which is still a mystery in this month of Halloween. This station came out of the blue to show up which has left me on edge of the weird events which have occurred aboard. It disappeared long ago. It has been found the station resides in a temporal anomaly and the crew of the station are all dead and ghosts seem to be roaming the station which I find creepy. We have took a interest to investigate this phenomenon. I choosen to go with over the the station which resides in a nebula near pinstari. I decided to go as a interest.

End Log
< Science > Officer
Pathfinder Station
John Aries

Mission Report
Pathfinder Station

<Science> Report Log
Stardate: 141108
------
Science Log, Stardate 141108.0350
Today we launched a mission to a ion storm which seems to be man made which is interesting in various aspects of the results. It is important that we get to the frigates in distress. Once we entered the ionic storm it was evidence that long range and short range scanners were reduced in ability by 80% by the electromagnetic interference to the main sensor array. I have found this to cause aspect not as well know to a certain degree. We began to scan for the ship and possibly a escape pod and ended to come across a escape pod which was ejected open. We beamed it aboard as a few seconds later it then exploded leaving the ship wounded and with major repairs needed leaving us driving in space thru the spacial partaking. The Science of what has happened was surprising as since logically the storm was man made it leads us to think and my statement of it is possible trap is important notion to of taken before hand. We remain adrift in space while engineering repairs the systems if there repairable leaving us unable to call pathfinder we seek a solution fast.

END LOG

End Log
< Science > Officer
Pathfinder Station

Return to “SS Pathfinder Mess Hall”