commander jackray toocool personal loge report

Starbase Pathfinder is one of UFS’s longest existing commands. It was originally a ground-based command on the surface of Pinastri IV. Starbase Pathfinder is currently under the command of Captain Andromeda St. John who is served onboard Pathfinder since graduating from the Academy on stardate 090516.
If you’re interested in joining the crew Pathfinder or Academy student in which to observe her role play, please contact Commodore Andromeda St. John.

Roleplay Times: Saturdays 9am to 11am SLT
jackray toocool
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

:defiant: yesterdays mission was a mapping of more new space one light year from pathfinder and to get small rocks on a asteroid field as big as five hundred miles, I was helping at the engineering set, working out math on fuel and looking up data for ensign hal and working on get data on the area in space, at one point we fly in to a part of the field where hal an ru put on EVA suits to beam to the asteroid that was big as a small moon ,by that time
the co order me to take over helm an I fly the shuttle in a holding path orbiting, the co was ok
but keep think some, the co was doctor vanda who was head this one, we talk to keep her calm then at one point we droped a beacon to find our way back to the place, as hal plus ru
was get sample an beam them to our shuttle a an asteroid hit an other in the field a wave
of rocks washed over hal an ru knoking them in to space, hal was able to get him plus ru to
a place where we beam them on to the shuttle, after I fly us away from the field, hal toke
over helm and I help us warp to pathfinder, co help ru in the medical part of the shuttle an was
beam to sick bay on the base by for I docked the shuttle in shuttle bay one, I give my report to commodore st john then lift for my quearters , computer end report here jackray F9862

Return to “SS Pathfinder”