personal log jackray toocool/marking my das MIA

Starbase Pathfinder is one of UFS’s longest existing commands. It was originally a ground-based command on the surface of Pinastri IV. Starbase Pathfinder is currently under the command of Captain Andromeda St. John who is served onboard Pathfinder since graduating from the Academy on stardate 090516.
If you’re interested in joining the crew Pathfinder or Academy student in which to observe her role play, please contact Commodore Andromeda St. John.

Roleplay Times: Saturdays 9am to 11am SLT
jackray toocool
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian

Jackray toocool commander, This mouth on the 12th will make the date my dads shuttle was over do coming back sector 98A to broker a peace treaty with the hem-o-gens and the planet bajor (ambassador john ach toocool) The meeting toke place on Althos IV and the return trip to space station 8 five light years away, his ship never made it to the space station,
He was listed as missing in act by Starfleet, and he was with Andorian Ambassador shras endilev who talk for the andorians / that was over 65 years ago 2389 star date and some
information that was top secret by the admirals of ufs Starfleet was now made public
of my last mission on the u s s Menelaus before she was lost, We where ordered to a sector five hundred miles from 98A high top secret to recover the body of Andorian shras Endilev
from an asteroid zone where a shuttle with fleet marks was ( I belive it may be my dads shuttle I said at the time) there was only one body onboard and the shuttle was hit by a lot
of phasser shoots, may be who attack it could have to my dad who knows, our ship was take
ambassador endilev to pathfinder where an andorian ship would take him to the home world, but a worm hole got the ship u s s Menelaus so we beam the body to the vox from pathfinder and they toke him to pathfinder with me an two others, the Menelaus was pulled in to the worm hole, an that the record as I can tell you now that it public,jackray toocool end report

Return to “SS Pathfinder”