Personel Log Romy Magic

The Ournal Class space dock can support up to eight Sovereign Class vessels, and up to twenty four smaller ships. Tranquility is a huge show of Starfleet strength as well as a safe haven and a place to repair starships. It also provides staging areas for many freighters and transport vessels.

The giant sensor towers and the forest of antennae allow the facility to scan for light-years around the area of the station. Non-Starfleet endeavours are welcome at Tranquility. Retail and office space along with cargo holds and numerous holodecks are available. Tranquility provides transporter service and trade arbitration if necessary.

Tranquility also has a significant tourist trade, by virtue of its role as gateway to the Pinastri Sector. Advanced medical and scientific research facilities can be found on Tranquility. The only limit regarding missions is the imagination of its commander.

Roleplay Times: Alpha Shift - Sundays 10am - 12pm SLT
Beta Shift - Fridays 11pm - 1am SLT
Commanding Officer: Rich Lombardia
Executive Officer: Jorden Allen

Moderators: Rich Lombardia, Jorden Allen, Rich Lombardia, Jorden Allen, Rich Lombardia, Jorden Allen

Romy Magic
Security - Commander
Security - Commander
Duty Post: Second Officer, Chf Security
Ship/Station Posted: SS Tranquility
Grid: Second life, Star Trek Online

Alpha-Shift

RAdm Rich Lombardia CO
Commander Romy Magic Tactical/Security
Commander Erika Lancetti Intel
LT Cmdr Dr. Narek Siva'nek Medical
LT Cmdr Ferre Flamand Science
Ensign Heath Amat OPS
Ensign Zoey Fhang Engineering

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mission Name: Alpha-Shift – Mind Eraser
Stardate: 230423 10.00
Report by: Cmdr Romy Magic
Link to Mission: viewtopic.php?f=986&t=34567

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

Today we gather at ops, and we get a very impotent mission… just like the mission brief we read prior, it the to the bad guys we all look like Ferengi. We have psionic inhibitors that prevents them from reading our minds or influencing us. The Ferengi made sense since they are known for being immune to Psionic abilities. We are a mercenary group looking to negotiate a contract.
Our goal is to locate the psionic enhancer they are using to control the fleet around this station.
Then destroy it. Destroying the base may be possible but collateral damage is a concern.
We dont know what ships are voluntarily working with them and which are being controlled. But if the only way to destroy the psi enhancer is to destroy the base then it will be a judgment call on my part.

Seems clear enough….

The Shuttle is cleared to dock with the small station. As the ship is guided into the docking bay several ships from various factions seemed to be staged all around.
The Captain remarked, looks like Starfleet Intel got some decent codes. We have docked. Weapons on stun. Remember we were invited here.
A Kazon flanked by two security guards greeted us,
Koral: It's about time you arrived. We negotiated these rates weeks ago. Now we are a ready to strike and you want to upend everything. Our master will not be happy.
Rich Lombardia: You get what you pay for and if you want to pay for a galactic class mercenary group then you are going to pay top dollar.
Koral: Maybe we have enough ships and soldiers?
Rich Lombardia: Maybe that is not your decision to make.... now take me to your leader.
Koral: Grumbles adn leads them as instructed.
Rich Lombardia: Alright lets go … Keep an eye out for this enhancer.
Koral: Keep up Ferengi
Rich Lombardia shouts to him. "We move at our own pace. You dont rush greatness you wait for it."
"More Stairs...... all these ships and the fortune you are spending to fight the Federation and you couldn't invest in a lift system?
Koral: Do the Ferengi do anything aside from Complain?
Rich Lombardia: Oh ladders too lovely
Rich Lombardia is shocked to see an unfamiliar alien in restraints groaning and struggling as three doctors seem to evaluate him. "Who's this?"
Koral: This is nonya....nonya Business.... Keep moving.
Rich Lombardia: What is this handy dandy device?
Koral: It's a quick path to an early grave if you dont stop askign questions.
Rich Lombardia: Well that is not the way to do business. Guess that is why you are lackey and someone more senior is negotiating.
Koral: *Pauses as if some mesasge is being sent to him though there is no visible communication equipment* "Change of plan, You will be met in one of other areas. This way."
Rich Lombardia: Why the change? Is something wrong?
Koral: I follow orders and dont ask questions
Wait here. We'll be back when the administrator is available. Do NOT leave this area.
Rich Lombardia waits for Koral and the two guards to leave.

We where brought to a garden area, the planting look like a mildly illegal plant-like herb, known ar Weed.
In the mean wile I was wondering why thee where so many guards around the station, in every room even sickbay

Rich Lombardia switches on a button on his wrist device. "Alright, it should mask our voices if anyone is trying to pick up audio in here
That device on this deck.... might be what we are looking for. Problem is I doubt we can sabotage it and escape without having to take on half the base.
I also noticed that shimmer ... it seems shielded.
We'd need to shut down that shielding. Thoughts?
Heath Amat put in his idea: if it has emitters on the station hull, we may be able to attack it that way instead of going after the shielded core
Dr. Narek Siva'nek’s idea: some of us could pretend to talk to the guards abut trading while other try to figure hot ot shut it down
I supported that idea while adding that the gentleman should pretend to be guards, and Ericka and i sneak around to disable
The captain said an external attack is possible. But they might just erect a new external transmitter. Even still, I doubt we'd survive long enough to know if it worked.
These guards all seem to be controlled. The empty look in their eyes. I doubt they will care about doing anything aside from their jobs.
Yet… Some of us could try and slip away But they seem to have guards posted everywhere. (with is did notice too) There were a few Terminals in the stair chambers. Heath could you possible get into the system adn redirect or interrupt power?

Heath Amat reported: According to the tricorder scan, there is a direct eps conduit feed from the station reactor. If that conduit was to "accidentally" rupture, it would fry everything in the room with plasma.
If we can cause over pressure in the eps system, by sabotaging the EPS relay, ,we might be able to do it at a distance

We had to keep in mind its only our Ferengi disguised that allows us to roam free. Guards whose thoughts cant be read may arouse suspicion.

We have a plan: there were some terminals in sick bay too but also a guard plus the doctors but you could probably get back into the stairwell.... say you are returning to the ship or something.

As we are about to come up with the final plan, Adminstror lark came in.
Adminstror Lark: Sorry to keep you waiting. Lots to do.
Rich Lombardia: No problem at all.... Running an entire space station is no easy task...... so I've been told. So as I am sure your time is very valuable. We'll be brief. We are going to need you to double our rates
Adminstror Lark: Oh and why is that?
Rich Lombardia: For starters this is a high risk job with a high probably of property damage, loss of life or even destruction.
Adminstror Lark: Mhmm as was explained to you during the original negotiation. We also had much fewer partners then. This means that those estimates have decreased as we have more people covering your backside. If anything I'd think we may want to lower the .… Original estimate.
Rich Lombardia laughs "That is not happening. How many of your partners are willing to put themselves at risk for Ferengi....especially mercenary Ferengi. you hire Mercenaries to put them in danger not to protect them.
Adminstror Lark: Then bow out. We'll cancel the contract. Thank you for comming.
Rich Lombardia: Wait... one more thing. We aren't here for the money. We are here for you.

As the Captain draws his phaser, the res of us did too, and we aimed then at the Adminstror Lark and his two guards.

The Captain took his firs shot. And fires his phaser which narrowly misses the administrators head
I aimed at the left guard and fires a single shot the left guard, It was a direct hit.
Erika lancetti aimed the right guard, she too had a direct hit at the guard
Heath Amat aimed carefully at the administrator and triggers his phaser, he too had a good shot.
Dr. Narek Siva'nek Fires at the guy on the right (right guard) and barely nicks him.

Left Guard Fires at Romy and misses
Right guard fires at Ericka and misses too
Administrator fires at the Captain and hits him square in the chest … narek runned over to care for him. Rich Lombardia holds his chest.... "I'm ok, we've got to move now. Just knocked the wind out of me."
The two guards are dropped as they are hit by phaser fire and the administrator is knocked back but not down, he sounds the alarm and runs out of the room.

We all runned after him to the next room. We where able to get to the fleeing Administrator.
Captain fires at the fleeing Administrator. The blast catches him in the back and he goes flying into the bulk head unconscious
I Aimed at the guard … that was again a hit

Adminstror Lark Fires down the hall as he attempt to turn the corner but a blast knocks him into a bulkhead.
The security guard aims at Romy and fires before being taken out. But misses her.

Quickly Heath runs over to the Adminstror to get the Access Card her caries with him, runes back to the terminal and tarts working on it.
Heath Amat: If he reported that he is canceling out contract it would be natural for us to head back to our ship. If we can get access, we can set a delay on the overload, giving us time to be ready to leave when the fireworks start.

Then two more guards down the hall…
Rich Lombardia takes aim and Fires …. one of them took a hit
I aimed at the right guard and fire again, it barely hit him
erika lancetti aimed at the left and fire, she to hit him barely
Heath Amat sees that the right hand guard was missed, targets him and fires, but he hit himself in the foot.

Both guard open fire hoping to hit any of the Ferengi (thats would be us), first one aiming at the Captain, second one aiming Ericka, Both guard miss but take hits and are down

Heath Amat swipes the Administraor ID card and gains access to the station's computer system, bringing up the engineering subsystem and shows Zoey what he is doing
I thought we would program the EPS grid to cause a pressure surge on the feed to this machine, and when the conduit ruptures it will cause the area to be flooded with super hot plasma
In the meantime I had a look around the corner into the next room ... and observed one security in direct sight

Heath Amat points at the map, ignore the phaser fire. "These eps relays, at locations 413, 207 and 707 are the ones I have in mind. If we can trigger them at teh same time, the back pressure should rupture the feed-line. He starts programming each of the relays, setting it up so I can trigger it with my comm badge when we are clear of the room.
It will be a few more minutes Sir, but we have to be out of here when I trigger it. This room and its contents are going to fry

Erika lancetti and I fires at the guard, I hits him.
Zoey Fhang picks up a random object and throws it at the guard, dint do any damage.
Guard fires at Erika, but the Gaurd misses and is struck by her and Romy phaser, dropping
Rich Lombardia hold his chest, wincing in pain and a takes a few breaths.
Dr. Narek Siva'nek runs over to the Captain and gives him a fast acting hypo to help the bruised lung breathing issue. Adds more to control pain for that broken rib he thinks is nothing.

More company from the barracks….
Rich Lombardia Takes careful aim and fires, but misses
I took my aim ... and fires at the left guard… but misses too.
Erika lancetti fired at right guard, and hits him

Heath Amat keeps working, ignoring the battle raging behind him, finishing off the programming on the first EPS relay and moving to the second.
Rich Lombardia: Heath, you need to disable their tractor beam though when this deck goes ops goes with it
Heath Amat fingers fly over the keyboard, doing the second and third much more quickly
The easiest thing might be to disable the entire tractor system. I can tie it to the trigger for the overload. By the time they get it online we will be out of range.
The Captain approved,..

Then both fire at us, one targeting Romy and one Erika
One guard's weapons seems to malfunction and burst in his hands... he flees down the ladder. The other is taken out by Ericka's phaser

Down the opposite hall (sickbay) a loud roar is heard followed by yells and tearing flesh.
Screams of help and No please dont.... are heard before everything goes silent. Then a severed head rolls down the hallway and a massive 'creature' formerly strapped to a medical gurney is apparently free.
It a very primitive and aggressive way it pounds its chest and and waves a severed arm around in a threatening manner.
We all tried to fire on the creature, but it did no damage at all, luckily Heath was just done ti the coding at the terminal.
The Creature charges at the group, severed arm still in hand. We tired again to fire, but had to retreat quickly to the shuttle
Rich Lombardia grabs Erika and pulls he toward my side as the hulking brute runs into the shielded device and get a nasty zap
Via the bunks we went down, there through the corridors back to the ship. Only two more guard and two tech are all that stand in our way for freedom.

Rich Lombardia aims at he left guard and fires, a hit
I aimed at the right guard ... quickly fires. Also a hit
Erick did fired at the Right guard too, she barely hitted him
Heath Amat: keeps partiality behind the hatchway, aims at one of the techs, and fire, hopes he doesn't do anything stupid to the reactor, but misses but makes the tech duck in fear
Zoey threw her bar down the hall at a guard on the right, bar would hit with enough force to send the guard flying.

Left gaurd fires at the Captain, Right guard fires at Romy, left tech fires at Erika, Right tech fires at Heath
Erika and Heath both took phaser fire for minor injuries each, All four guards are taken out. One by both a crowbar to the face and a phaser blast
Rich - Major injury,
Erika- minor injury,
Heath - minor injury,
Zoey - minor injury... combat mode done as we defeated al tech bad guys...but we still needed to escape.

Heath Amat took the Captain up onto his shoulder, letting him dangle as we head for the ship. And we all continued to retreat the shuttle again
A massive shock-wave pours through the station as the psi emitter is destroyed and upper levels are flooded with plasma. A different alarm is heard now.

As the arrive back at the shuttle we places the injured Captain on the couch in the back, Heat and I took the helm, as she got the hell out of there.

Several ships that were in holding around the station start fighting one another. The entire area has become a massive free for all space battle as confusion, anger and uncertainty take hold.
Several ships targeted the station it self with torpedoes. Sensors read that station hull integrity is collapsing.
Station reactor is going critical....... destruction imminent. Several ships maneuvered to get clear of the blast.
Station explodes with a resulting shock wave from the warp core. Several ships escape to warp...others are consumed in a fiery death.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Commander Romy Magic
Security/Tactical officer
Tranquility Station
:communicator: Commander Romy Magic

Commander | Security
Chief Security Officer | SS Tranquillity

https://wiki.ufstarfleet.org/index.php? ... Romy_Magic
Romy Magic
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

Beta-Shift

Cmdr Romy Magic Tactical/Security
Cmdr Erika Lancetti Intel
Lieutenant Colonel Colin Nemeth Marines
Ensign Lanha Direhn Intel

Mission Name: Beta-Shift – Visiting the Science Fair
Stardate: 230428 23.00
Link to Mission:

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

At first I was at OPS, but I was alone. Thant I saw on my PADD (discord) there was still a Science Fair going on.

So I went there, and Narek too with a friend of his. Later Erika cam in too, we had a look around and chatted for a bit.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Commander Romy Magic
Tranquility Station

Commander | Security

Romy Magic
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

Alpha-Shift

RAdm Rich Lombardia CO
Commandore Jordan Allen XO
Ensign Heath Amat OPS

Mission Name: Alpha-Shift –Defensive Posture
Stardate: 230429 19.30
Link to Mission: viewtopic.php?f=986&t=345797

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

This time the Shift is a day earlier, but to bad I couldn't attend this shift

im now a day later at Pinastri HQ, only one who did came over was Ensign Zoey, some what briefly, and Ensign Jyclops came too.

So I decided to take my new Aero-Shuttle for a spin, and brought Jyclops with me.

After we where done, we visited the Science Fair again.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Commander Romy Magic
Tranquility Station

Commander | Security

Romy Magic
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

Beta-Shift

Cmdr Erika Lancetti Intel
Ensign Lanha Direhn Intel

Mission Name: Beta-Shift – FaireLands Fantasy Fair
Stardate: 230505 23.00
Link to Mission:

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

Today we are here in OPS, and we knew Commodore Jorden isnt able to attend today's mission, but he did gave us a mission to explore a landing site beforehand.

We waited for 30 min, maybe there where more officers to attend, except us four.
We arrive at the Fairelands Junction, at the landing sit we wee a whole row of postal like structures of with names on it, we took out our coats at it was quite cold. We entered the first portal, it had the name “Giggenwhirl”

We arrive at a place, its snowy and there are 4 dragons. Three of them are on the ground and one was in a tree.
Narek observed the dragons and even touched one, as he touching the skin its warm and nice to the fingertips
I did warned him to be careful and that they can bite, he said thank you and he was aware they reminded him of some of the giant lizards on Vulcan.

As we continued the road the next area, we came across a cross road, we did go left, towards a castle.
As we enter the castle, with was called spirit crossing. As we enter we see 4 buildings that are shops. The square was decorated with floating crystals chained to the ground. Each Shop had Fantasy like products for sale and most ware even beautifully decorated
We went up the stairs and again more shops, that goes one a few more times. A quare with three or four shop, with fantasy like products.

On one of the last quares Ferre got the idea of making a group picture in one of the noclely decorated shops, then we moved on to the next area.

This one was called “Dingir”, it looks like a crystal like fortress. This area wa also full of shops, was we walked on-warts we eventually ended the Exportation mission at the weird looking fountain, it as a face in it that spayed out water from its mouth. We again took a group picture before we all went home to Tranquility, well except for Narek, he explored some more...

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Commander Romy Magic
Tranquility Station

Commander | Security

Romy Magic
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

Alpha-Shift

Ensign Heath Amat OPS
Ensign Jyclops Jansma Security

Mission Name: Alpha-Shift – New AeroShuttle Tryout
Stardate: 230507 19.30
Link to Mission:

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

Unfortunately Vice Admiral Rich wasn't able to attend today’s mission, due to personal reasons.

So what did we do, first we had a good chat, for the first half hour or so.
Then I had a great idea to try out my newly bought AeroShuttle, my fellow officers all had a positive reaction, they loved the shuttle, we took it from Tranquility's docking bay to Pinastri Academy, and later back again. From the Academy to the Docking bay again.

With a half hour to spare Jyclops and I went the gym to work out a bit

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Commander Romy Magic
Tranquility Station

Commander | Security

Romy Magic
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

Beta-Shift

Commodore Jorden Allen XO

Mission Name: Beta-Shift – Relaxing at Nova colony
Stardate: 230512 23.00
Link to Mission:

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

Today, we have Jorden back, and he had something fun in mind we go relaxing at the Nova colony in the Ashoka system, you can compare it with Risa, its pure paradise.
Weapons are not needed, so I left it at the station.

As we get there, we see a robot or was it an android, named Nova, she answered all kind of questions.
Dr. Narek Siva'nek (narayansivananda): Nova is there massage here?
Nova: Hello Dr. Narek Siva'nek, it's lovely to hear from you. Yes, there is a massage available here. Would you like me to book one for you?
Hello Jorden Allen, it is a pleasure to interact with you. This place is a digital world where we can communicate and share information. As an AI robot created by Raven, my purpose is to assist and provide helpful responses to your inquiries. How may I assist you further?
Jorden Allen: Nova, what's the best thing to do here?
Nova: Hello Jorden Allen, it's a pleasure to interact with you. As an AI robot, I am designed to assist you in any way possible. Could you please provide me with more information regarding the situation? This will help me provide you with the best possible solution.
Jorden Allen: Nova, we're four tired and cranky Starfleet officers, and need some rest and relaxation. Do you have a recommendation?
Nova: Hello Jorden Allen, it's a pleasure to interact with you. As an AI robot, I am always happy to assist and provide recommendations. Rest and relaxation are essential for Starfleet officers, and I have a few suggestions that might interest you. How about a visit to the holodeck for a tranquil beach simulation or a soothing spa program? Alternatively, you could take a break from the ship and explore a nearby planet with stunning scenery and a calming atmosphere. Whatever your preference may be, I am here to help you find the perfect way to unwind and recharge.
Jorden Allen: Nova, what's the weather situation on Pinastri today?
Nova: Hello Jorden Allen! It's lovely to interact with you today. As a highly advanced artificial intelligence, I have access to real-time weather data and can inform you that the weather on Pinastri is currently sunny and warm, with a temperature of 25 degrees Celsius. Is there anything else I can assist you with?
Jorden Allen: Nova, what's the weather situation on Pinastri today?
Nova: Hello Jorden Allen! It's lovely to interact with you today. As a highly advanced artificial intelligence, I have access to real-time weather data and can inform you that the weather on Pinastri is currently sunny and warm, with a temperature of 25 degrees Celsius. Is there anything else I can assist you with?
Dr. Narek Siva'nek (narayansivananda): nova is there a cure for cancer?
Nova: Hello Dr. Narek Siva'nek, it's a pleasure to interact with you. While there is no one "cure" for cancer, there are many treatments available that can help manage and sometimes even eliminate cancerous cells. Researchers and medical professionals are constantly working to improve our understanding of cancer and develop new treatments. I'm here to assist you with any questions or information you may need.
Dr. Narek Siva'nek (narayansivananda): nova who does the massage here?
Nova: Hello Dr. Narek Siva'nek, it's lovely to interact with you. Raven is the one who created me, and I am happy to be of service. As for the massage, I'm afraid I am not equipped for that task. However, I can assist you with any other needs or queries you may have.
Jyclops Jansma: Nova can you give me a piggy back ride
Hello Jyclops Jansma! While I may not be able to physically give you a piggy back ride, I am always here to offer you support and assistance in any way that I can. Whether you need help with a task or just want to chat, I am always here for you. Thank you for interacting with me!

We than had a look around the colony, it had so much Japanese influences. We went around and saw many interesting things, like a spa section (Bathroom, Sauna and Massage area), a pool and even quarters and other relaxing stuff.

Even a club was found in the second floor, looked really nice, it even had a dance pole, we took our group picture there.

Then we went back down and sat in out swimsuits in the pool, for some more relaxation.
After some time we got hungry, so we went to the sushi restaurant.

At the end, Narek would recommend this colony to his patients.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Commander Romy Magic
Tranquility Station

Commander | Security

Romy Magic
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

Alpha-Shift

RAdm Rich Lombardia CO
Ensign Heath Amat OPS
Ensign Twist Firebeard-Absinthe Engineering (guest)

Mission Name: Alpha-Shift – Rebuilding
Stardate: 230514 10.00
Link to Mission: viewtopic.php?f=986&t=34611

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

As everyone was gathered on OPS already I was the last to arrive. They already had the briefing, only I could read the mission brief, luckily it was pretty straight forward, go to the Station, secure and help out where we can. However VAdmiral Lonbardia wont be able to come with us, so he gave me the Command to me to accomplish this mission.
I gave the crew the following positions:
Heath – Helm
Jyclops – Tacical
Ferre – Science
Zoey – Engineering
and the rest will be seated in the back

As we are on the way to the station, Heath Amat: recommended we drop out of warp well clear of the station and approach on impulse and scanned for any enemy activity.
Sensors show: There are very faint power emissions indicating the relay station is running on backup power. There appears to be gravity and life support. There are no life signs but there is also some kind of interference coming from deck 2.
Interference type is unknown but could be interfering with scans of that deck.
Scans also show that the primary docking ports are crippled. No manual docking is possible. There are several hull breaches on decks 3 and 1 but emergency force-fields appear to be holding.

We dropped out of warp, Heath slows to 1/4 impulse as we approach the station, eventually slows even more to fractional impulse power and orbits the station at a distance of 20 km.
Then I scanned the station myself and saw .... The upper part of the station has small ship docking, looks like we would need space suits to walk to the lift. however we can beam in on deck one where you would normally dock
Zoey reported, parts of the sub station are showing openings to space we will have to use the teleporter to even board it.. the lower decks are safe and seem to still have life support active ..
I asked science if he could scan for survivors, and where can we beam in close, but unfortunately there was none to detect from out position, we had to go in blind

Once docked on deck 1, I let security and intel secure the Deck first, all was clear. The Atrmosphere and temperature within acceptable limits, yet a bit on the cold side. Around 15C.

When the rest of us arrived, we immediately saw a body between the rubble. Dr. Narek Siva'nek kneels and takes a dna sample to help identification "this person was burned to death, I think the life support over oxygenated and caught fire when phasers were used"
"Seems the secondary life support has kicked in and its enough oxygen for us to continue most areas"
All Narek can determine is it is massive burns cover 100% of the body I took a DNA sample so we can try to identify it later to notify anyone related to the person
"as deaths go, it was quick and probably didn't have time to feel his nervous system would have not kicked in fast enough"
But there was nothing we could do for the poor soul, so we continued to the next deck, deck 2.

On deck 2 there was personnel deck, 2 rooms as personnel quarters, one was locked, then we heard something from there:
Priam the Pirate: What this.... Starfleet is here. Damn it. This complicates things. No there are too many of them and our ship isn't back yet. I figured they abandon this hunk of junk
Priam the Pirate: yells through te door "Get back Starfleet scum. We have a hostage. Don't give us a reason to harm her.
You hear me out there... get back.
I pounded on the locked door ... “Starfleet securrity, anyone in here”.… “who are you and what do you want?”
in the meantime I quitly signaled engineering to go to the other deck They have transporter inhibitors and sensor scramblers. Getting the computer systems fixed could allow you to remotely unlock the doors but the inhibitors and scramblers are their equipment.
Priam the Pirate: We are scavengers and have claimed this hunk of junk as salvage. Everything herein is ours. But we are reasonable. We can negotiate
Commander Romy Magic: you dare to take a starfleet station... you really want to get into trouble, not to mention this space station is still in use
Priam the Pirate: We have a Lt. Helena Moira as a hostage. We took nothing Starfleet abandoned it. Don't the Earthers have a phrase...one man's garbage is another man's treasure. You left this for trash and its now our treasure.
Still in use..... by who? Not Starfleet. This crew member was left for dead. She belongs to us now.
Commander Romy Magic: how can it been abandoned when there is still starfleet personnel, think you dumb pirate!!
Priam the Pirate: She wasn't using it she was unable to escape and no one came for her. You all left her to die. Being left versus being in use is not one and the same. You only have a short while until our ship arrives. It's more than a match for that little runabout of yours. I'd be gone when it arrives.
Commander Romy Magic: well we dint, we came, you better leave now or end up dead, we are not leaving
Priam the Pirate: Then we will go and you can have your crappy station back. We plan on leaving when our ship returns.
Commander Romy Magic: you better leave all in one piece …. you coward
Priam the Pirate: We'll be taking some things with us. Careful now is that how you talk to someone holding a gun to your comrade? *nods and the other pirate whacks the hostage across the face with the butt of his pistol causing her to bleed*
Commander Romy Magic: ooh hell no ... *she gestures to engineering to do something about disabling the lock*
Priam the Pirate: So you may think you are in control but you are not. We have her securely here. Any attempt to change the environment, gain entry and failure to negotiate will result in her demise.
So let's negotiate or there will be blood.... blood on your hands
Commander Romy Magic: what do you want
Priam the Pirate: To go free with the things we have claimed..... in exchange we will give you back your officer. She would have fetched a good price but we'll make a profit without her.
Commander Romy Magic: and what execly did you claim?? I asked
Priam the Pirate: Doesn't matter. We are either leaving with the goods or the girl... take your pick.
Commander Romy Magic: the girl ?! over my dead body
Priam the Pirate: *one of the other pirates touches the young engineer's hair... even beat up a bit she would fetch a small fortunate... maybe Starfleet will pay more for her.
So its the goods then. Fine by us
Commander Romy Magic: *sighs* ... fine the goods, leave our personnel alone
Priam the PiratePriam the Pirate turns to the other pirate. "This stuff is the small fortunate they are paying for her life. So let's make sure she stays in good condition...unless Starfleet forces our hands"
Ok then. Once our ship arrives We'll beam off wit hteh goods and leave her behind.
You agree not to pursue we will leave your station and ship in tact.
Clear the deck if we have a deal.
Your officer will not be harmed. Ship will arrive in about 15 minutes.
Commander Romy Magic: *she sighs and looks somewhat defeated* fine.... go leave her be, go with the rest of you found good
Priam the Pirate: I can show you what else a mouth is good for darling. *the room erupts in laughter* Clear the deck or we WILL start harming her.
Priam the Pirate: Then you better leave the deck
You have 5 seconds to comply.

As we where preparing to clear the deck, still I tried to find some other way for a plan B. but we dint have that time, not everyone was cleared the deck and they now did started to harm the hostage
Priam the Pirate: I'm glad you see it my way. *waves off the thug wit ha knife as he was about to cut the engineer. The pirate frowns and puts the knife away. * "There I am keeping my end of the bargain too. She wont be harmed but no tricks Starfleet.
Priam the Pirate: However...you are still on MY deck
Priam the Pirate: Perhaps we should remove a finger?
Commander Romy Magic: *gesures to go too*
Priam the Piratesends a comms to the officer in charge =^=Well done Starfleet, your inability to leave the deck has forced my hand. Take two of her fingers. *the woman protests in the background and begs before there is a blood curling scream* I warned you, =^=
Priam the Pirate: =^=Burn the wounds...we don't want her bleeding out. Starfleet if you dont clear the deck I'm going to take something off her that isn't easily to reattach.
Priam the Pirate takes the severed fingers and uses the bloody end to write 'get off my deck' in blood on the window

In he mean time I got communication of Ensign Amat:
Heath Amat: =^= Amat to Commander Romy =^=
Commander Romy Magic: =^= yes Amit, please give me some good news =^=
Heath Amat: =^= Its a bit mixed ma'am. I have the computer core back online but can't bring the fusactor back to full power. I need to go EVA to repair a feed line to the radiator, and a primary waveguide to the communications array is damaged as well. Do I have your permission to proceed with external repairs =^=
Commander Romy Magic: =^= do it =^=
Heath Amat: =^= Ma'am it appears we have enough control back to override the door locks but there is nothing I can do about their sensor blockers or transport inhibitors =^=
Commander Romy Magic: she thinks for a bit ... =^=Amat, can you teleport them out, form the runabout including our officer but leave the pirates in the teleport buffer till its safe=^=
Heath Amat: =^= Zoey, I slapped a patch on the coolant line. You'll have to top off the coolant from the reserve tank and then you should be able to bring the reactor up to full power. I am going to work on the orimary comm array next. =^=
Commander Romy Magic: =^= if you can do it now =^=

*The pirate vessel enters transporter range. Its armed and shields are currently up*
Priam the Pirate: Alright, looks like our ride is here.
Priam the Pirate: =^= Starfleet. as promised. You can have your officer. We'll be out of here shortly. If you try anything, anything at all. My ship will destroy your runabout and this station. =^=
*Transporter beam detected beaming something (non-human) off the station*
Priam the Pirate: Lark, you're next.
Priam the Pirate: *Lark disables his transporter inhibitor and waits to beamed off the station. The Pirate vessel lowers its shields and beams Lark off the station. *
Priam the Pirate signals the next pirate to go.
Priam the Pirate: Another pirate beams off the station
Priam the Pirate beams to his vessel

Heath Amat: =^= Amat to Commander Magic =^=
Commander Romy Magic: =^= yes Amat, please talk =^=
Heath Amat: =^= ma'am they will have to lower shields to beam their crew aboard the ship. That will make them highly vulnerable to an attack with the runabout micro tops for about 5 seconds =^=
Commander Romy Magic: =^= can you make it?? =^=
Heath Amat: =^= I think so ma'am, so far they are leaving the runabout alone, but we have to do it before they get into transporter range. The crew on station will have to tunr off their transport inhibitors and the ship has to lower shields =^=
Heath Amat: =^= Ensign Jyclops could transport to the runabout right now, and target them as soon as their shields go down =^=
Commander Romy Magic: *she nodded and gestures at engineering* can we do it
Heath Amat: =^= Good work Zoey. The wave guide is repaired ant eh comm array should be back online =^=

Heath and Jy did do back to the Shuttle as thay tried ti interfere with the pirates escape.
Heath Amat: =^= Amat to Commander Romy. Their transporter inhibitors must be offline ma'am. You can grab them with the stations transporter and put them right in the brig"
Heath Amat: smilles in satisfaction as two micro torps hit the pirate ship before they can raise shields and the followup phaser shots expertly disable their warp nacelles"
Priam the Pirate: =^=Kill the hostage!=^= The pirate ships loses its primary weapons systems when the phasers hit. The shields raise and he immediately prepares for warp. =^=This is your fault Starfleet.! Pride is the reason your officer is dead. =^= Ship warps away
Heath Amat: (Reg.) =^= They jumped to warp ma'am and are out of range =^=
Heath Amat: (Reg.) =^= Colorado to Commander Romy. Target ship dropped out of warp. Do you wish us to engage =^=
Commander Romy Magic: =^= be careful, they are still heavily armed =^=
Heath Amat: (Reg.) =^= Aye ma'am we are in pursuit. =^=

Finally the door opend, on of the pirates was still there. In a rage Narek took a shoot at in and killed him instantly, quickly he runnes over to the wounded officer
Dr. Narek Siva'nek: rushes to the injured officer attenting the injuries quickly and seeing her throat cut I can see she isn't dead but her airways are filling with blood so I pop a stent into her rib cage to help her breath and put an oxygen mask over her mouth and begin to suck out the blood and clear her throat, not too much damage.… "but enough to cause breathing issues..... I have her rerouted in her breathing to keep the brain alive clearing the blood and fixing the damage " works the laser suturing device in her neck area and letting the blood suction device keep it clear...
"it is serious but I can fix most of it here, for the moment, her oxygen has been normalized so we can avoid brain damage , fixing the tracheal damage mubterbak hygykar veubm repairing the Sterno thyroid muscle and ansacervicalis
"I have 57 percent of the damage fixed working on the Sternocleidomastoid muscle now, her scalene muscle left
Narek gently sutures up the skin tear and checks her readings again, admins 5 cc analgesic post operative medication , puts away my tools and ever so gently picks her up in myh arms

Heath Amat: =^= Colorado to Commander Romy =^=
Commander Romy Magic: =^= yes Colorado ... =^=
Heath Amat: =^= Ma'am I regret to inform you the ship got away. In spite of the damage, they were able to enter warp and at we are not fast enough to pursue. heading back to the station. =^=
Commander Romy Magic: =^= damn it, anyway good work, please come back, we need a ride back and need to go to a good sickbay for our wounded officer here =^=

When we where done, we took a finale group picture at one of the decks, and the instance mission was over

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Commander Romy Magic
Tranquility Station

Commander | Security

Romy Magic
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

Beta-Shift

Mission Name: Beta-Shift – Survey Mission: Chang'an
Stardate: 230519 23.00
Link to Mission: viewtopic.php?f=987&t=34619

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

We gather in OPS, and the commodore came in just in time. He had a nice mission prepared we are going to a city that has it origin at Earth China, because today's mission is to a Chinese colony. There likely will be other people there.

==============================================

Location Name: Chang'an,
SLURL: Chang'an, Changan (104, 120, 27)
Date visited: 230217
Reporting officer: Cmdr Romy Magic

==Planetary Statistics== (ferre's department)
Classification: ...
Average orbital radius (A.U)
Diameter: ...
Gravity: ...
Atmosphere: ..
Climate: feels like spring,
Temperatures: a nice 20 celcius
Surface: a habitable climate that looks a lot like the climate China on Earth currently has, green lustius plant life
Lifeforms: Human, Mainly people who originate of China
Tech Level: Warp capable, not visible from our point of view

==Environmental Report==
The environment is mostly a beautiful town, its inspired by old China. The path and lanes are exectly as you would expect of Chin, straight lanes, some even have roofs buildings are really old and the town even had a palace, and mountain path towards a Buddha temple

==Botanical Report==
There are a lots of plant life, trees, plants, flowers, bamboo, ponds and waterfalls

==Zoological Report==
there are Humans, descendants of China’s colonists and there was at lteast one Panda mother with cub

==Mission Report Report==
As we beamed down in the middle of the town, we see an interesting sight of a Panda mother with her cub, we left her alone, just not to disturb them, we went up the mountain path towards the Buddha temple, there we had a good look over the town. We took a good look at the giant bell, and played our respects to the religious temple, after a while needed to continue our mission, we also did a 5 minutes tai-chi session, and we eventually we go down.

We took a back path to a lovely garden, it had a hot-spring pond, surrounded by Sakura trees, plants and flowers. As we walked further down the path, we come across a restaurant with table outside.
They had steam buns bao, moon cakes, bumbling’s and even more Asian good food for sale, it all looked and smelled so good.

We continue the lane, where we see only shops, that had mostly Clothing and furniture for sale, that had a lote of nice stuff.

As we continue down the path/lane, we see on our left a larger building. As we enter, we see it was a theater. It had a second level with rooms. One was a kind of game room, it had a majong table, the second room was a normal room with couches and the last but bigger room, had a beautiful stage - the stained glass mosaic is stunning. With microphone and guitar. We had a little to much fun there, as I was singing a song, Narek was playing the guitar and Jordan took out his saxophone.

Soon we where on our way again, we continued up the path towards the biggest building of them all, the palace, the palace was stunning on the inside, was really fit for an emperor. Jorden decides to dress himself into local clothing.

As we later took a seat in a nearby couches, Narek had in the meantime also local clothing on. As is did purchased a nice kimono at on of the shops we encountered earlier, I quickly slipped into my too. We chatted a bit more, before we ended the mission

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Commander Romy Magic
Tranquility Station

Commander | Security

Romy Magic
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

Alpha-Shift

RAdm Rich Lombardia CO
Ensign Heath Amat OPS

Mission Name: Alpha-Shift – Peaceful Intervention
Stardate: 230521 10.00
Link to Mission: viewtopic.php?f=986&t=34620

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

We assembles at OPS, according to VAdmiral Lonbardia we have a Diplomatic Mission. That means he utilizing the Class B for this mission.
We are going to be landing on a forward observation base. They are just starting to put the infrastructure for it together. In addition to the Blockade the Melain has taken the capitol city and deemed it a restricted area.
Then seeing how we can help beyond mediation without direct confrontation
Some key things we will need to learn about and find ways to deal with are...
• Medical: There is some kind of illness that is affecting swaths of the population. Thus far the Harmonians have no idea how ot cure it. Its progressive and eventually fatal. There is a small infirmary with several patients they are studying.
All we know is the illness arrival seems to coincide with the Melain blockade. Coincidence or something more sinister...tbd
• Science: Feel free to gather any information about the planet you like but medical might need your analytic skills when it comes to the illness
• Engineering: All major cities have withstood some sort of bombardment. Infrastructure is a mess. People are trying to flee the cities but some have populations in the millions plus damage to roads and high ways make it more difficult. Global transporters are down due ot the communication blackout so they dont even have that we need to try and help them prioritize which roads to get cleared to allow the most efficient evacuation of their 14 major cities. There are numerous towns that are blended into the many lush forests. But cities and military targets were hit first
• Security: The Harmonians do not have a standing army they have Peacekeepers which are more like police than soldiers. They are not trained or equipped to handle a well trained army like the Protectorate. We need to assess their capabilities and see what we can do for them.
• Intelligence: You have the hardest job of them all. We need as much intel on the Protectorate as we can get. This is a nightmare due to no centralized communication.

When we arrive the Harmonian Speaker, like an ambassador will greet us and brief us. We'll go from there. Questions?

Runabout command crew will be Heath pilot, Ferre science, Zoey engineering and Romy on weapons plus me. The rest can sit comfortably in the passenger section until we are cleared to land.

We are on our way to the capitol city, as we are nearing our destination, we come across the Malain blockade.
Melain Officer: =^=Unidentified vessel. Exit this system immediately. This planet is under a Melain blockade. Any attempt to reach the planet will result in your immediate destruction.=^=
Rich Lombardia whispers: =^=This is Rear Admiral Rich Lombardia of the United Federation of planets. We are here by invitation of the Harmonian Union to mediate your unlawful blockade and attack of their homeworld. We request you allow us through and have the officer in charge of this operation reach out as soon as possible.=^=
Melain Officer: =^=I don't care if you are the ALL MAKER himself. Leave this system of face the consequences. =^=
Rich Lombardia raises his eye brow at that remark. =^=Attacking a Federation vessel with diplomatic intentions would be considered an act of war. Now you recently had a slight mishap partnering with thetelepathic empire and romulan star empire and we saw how well that turned out for you. Do you really want to envoke the full rather of Starfleet? We re here to talk, nothing more. =^=
Master General Khathel: =^= If it isn't my old nemisis. You tried diplomacy in the past and look how far that got you. Now you are back for round 2.... I look forward to it. You may land. I'll be seeing you shortly Admiral.=^=
Rich Lombardia: =^=We'll see General....we'll see. Connecticut out. =^=

While the call is happening, I was hovering with my finger above the “Shields up” button and was ready to react, to pull the shields up

Still we are able to continue our journey and we found a good place to land, an isolated place.
As we did land we meed up at the base. The Admiral remarked, I'm not surprised that Master General Khathel is here himself.

We walk over and there was our welcomes committee, a certain Dr. Bethany.
Dr. Bethany: Welcome Starfleet. On behalf of the Harmonian Union we welcome you. Just making it to the surface is an accomplishment. I am Dr. Bethany, formerly of the Harmonian Institute of Technology.
Rich Lombardia: Greetings, I am Rear Admiral Rich Lombardia. Don't give us too much credit. The Melain who is overseeing this attack is known to us and heseemed almost excited I was here.
Dr. Bethany frowns... "That is a most troubling thought. "
I am not even sure where to start.... perhaps I'll take you to the meeting room. I am sure you have questions. Then we can discuss next steps.
Rich Lombardia: That sounds great Dr. Bethany

So we followed the Dr. to a conference room where we get more information. We all took a seat, I do have to say, the chairs where pretty comfortable.
Dr. Bethany: Please have a seat everyone, If you look at the viewer..... this was our capital city Dr. *images of a once beautiful city now in ruins is displayed.... dead harmonians can be seen as the video pans*
Dr. Bethany: We have 14 cities including our capital ..... all of them look like this. Only the capital is under Melain occupation
A few Peacekeeper installations were destroyed too.
Rich Lombardia: Have there been any diologue with the Melain? Any reason they might attack you?
Dr. Bethany: They came with their battle fleet and ordered us to surrender to Melain rule. We protested saying we've done nothing to Protectorate and have no wish to be under protectorate rule. They claimed we have been instigating some of their protectorate worlds. Preaching about freedom, self expression and the rights of self governing.
We share our way of life with all and encourage each to find their own way.
Rich Lombardia: That hardly seems cause for a full scale invasion.
Dr. Bethany: No and why would you destroy a world you intend to occupy? Something is not adding up.
Rich Lombardia: Agreed. I have officers from all our branches. We want to get a handle on your current situation to determine how we can help most. Then I'll start a dialog with the General.
Dr. Bethany: Sure please ask away.

Rich Lombardia: Let's go around the room. Erika, anything you want to ask the Doctor?
Erika lancetti: are there historical hostile from each others? like a low intensive war?
Dr. Bethany: No, we only encountered the Protectorate about a year ago. We are a peaceful people. We do not even have military only peacekeepers.
Erikal ancetti: so it's like a predons, a pirate? ask something?
Dr. Bethany: They want our world for sure but its not for anything we did?
Erikal ancetti: so new enemy, no request atm

Rich Lombardia: Narek, anything you want to ask?
Dr. Narek Siva'nek: Not at the moment I am just seeing the same patterns from any conquering peoples, just take without asking
but destroying so much makes me wonder if they want anything from the Melain
Rich Lombardia: How about that illness we heard has affected your people?
Dr. Narek Siva'nek: are they an example to the rest of the system ?
that too I would like to see this illness first hand and speak with your medical heads
Dr. Bethany: Its not an illness its an advanced nerve agent masquerading as an 'illness'. Right now what we gathered is that it can't be passed from one person to another like a tradition illness, only through contact with the agent which we think can be inhaled, ingested or absorbed through direct contact.
All sources point to the capital as the source. That is houses our largest water recycling plant. We think they infected the water supply.
Dr. Narek Siva'nek: raises an eyebrow...
I think science can inspect that while medical and look at how this agent progresses in the systemm
we can make a two pronged approach in helping you understand this issue
Dr. Bethany: It starts as a mild headache then progresses to blured vision, dizziness, dehydration, moderate head ache, then progresses to some kind of psychosis and eventual death
I'll tlet the doctors tell you more
Nothing we have has been able to reverse the effects

Rich Lombardia: Ferre, any questions?
Ferre Flamand: Yes, are there records kept from environmental conditions like climate, composition of the atmosphere etc ... ? And are there natural resources that could be or any interest to them that they don't have ?
Dr. Bethany:Yes of course. We have a planet rich in natural resources. I'll make those records available to you.
Ferre Flamand: That's perfect :)
Rich Lombardia: Twist, questions?
Ferre Flamand: No more questions for me.

Twist Firebeard-Absinthe: No questions for me, I'll let the Senior Engineering officer ask those.
Zoey Fhang looks around the room and realizes she is currently the most senior engineer in the room and squeaks looking a little nervous

Rich Lombardia: Heath?
Heath Amat: No Sir. Not right now. I admit I don't understand why any conquiering force would start by destroying the most valuable infrastructure and the citizens. It suggests the Melain would prefer an uninhabited planet.
And that is supported by this "plague" that arrived with the Melain

Rich Lombardia: Jyclops?
Jyclops Jansma: I dont will let Romy ask main questions

Rich Lombardia: Zoey?
Zoey Fhang: was listening to everyone and squeaked hearing her name " oh um .. well i suppose i would like to know what facility's they avoided targeting .. such as waste facility's .. power generation .. water filtration road infrastructures .. i did note that hte communications systems was down on approach .. did they completely disable it or just jamming it .." she said in a long string of questions and quickly a bit nervous and squeaky tone
Dr. Bethany: They took out most of them completely but a few smaller facilities they are merely jamming but even with those in operations it wouldn't be enough for planetary wide communication. Aside from that they targeted everything...i mean everything.... government buildings, schools, infrastructure, peacekeeper stations, waste, civil services...oddly not the water treatment plant which support my hypothesis of it being the avenue for this nerve agent.
It's difficult to get numbers but we estimate the death toll in the millions from the attacks alone.
Dr. Bethany: They destroyed the railways and roads which prevented people from being able to leave the cities in masse... then they rained down fire from orbit.
Zoey Fhang: would nod lightly " it would suggest that they wish for it for something .. well if we can boost the communications system we might be able to at least get some communcations back up wit hwhat they did not target .. how are the exits from the main populations .. for evacuation .. have the all been destroyed or can some be repaired .."

Rich LombardiaRich Lombardia grits his teeth in anger
Romy any questions
Commander Romy Magic: *she looks up and turns to the Dr.* ... yes i have a few .... How could your security forces not withstand the attacks? and are there more threads and other vulnerabilities we need to be aware off?
Dr. Bethany: Our peacekeepers are a police force meant to keep the peace not fight wars. We have some smaller space craft to deter pirates but no major warships. We are ill equipped to fight the Melain military.
All the roads to the cities were hit.... not sure if they can easily be repaired but we aren't even sure if there is anyone to save in the cities
Commander Romy Magic: *she nodded* .... i see, you where so out numbered
Dr. Bethany: This site is now a protected site simply because you are all here.
Dr. Bethany: Outnumbered, out gunned and out maneuvered.
This site is also in the process of being built out. That said what facilities do you all need. I'll give a brief layout as it stands now

No other questions was asked as the round was done. As for the building layout where we are, the Dr explained where all are
Dr. Bethany: The central tower leads up to the command center. The north wing is the diplomatic wing is where we are now and has this meeting building plus a bunk room for all of you in the adjacent building. The southern exit leads to the landing pads. The east wing leads to the infirmary and the west wing is pending.
There are some lab equipment at the infirmary but I can work on a full lab if you like.
The problem that there are millions of people with our power, food or medical supplies. We have reserve supplies for emergencies but the distribution and even knowing where its needed is difficult without communications. Hard to call for help when you have no way to call.
Rich Lombardia: I can petition the federation for humanitarian aid to your planet. I have no doubt they will send it. The real challenge will be the melain allowing it to get through.
Clearly they wanted to do more than simply conquer your people.
If genocide was their goal then why the games of letting us land for a diplomatic meeting. So strange.
We need to take stock of what to ask the Federation for then we will need to work out an effective way to distribute it. What about search and rescue? Have you manged to pull any survivors from the cities?
Yes but consider our position... we aren't exactly close to Federation space.
Dr. Bethany: We tried but Melain fighters would intercept the search craft and destroy them.
Rich Lombardia: So let's take note of what we need to do and how. Then we'll put in a request to Starfleet. Let me see what I can do with the General. We are going to need a formal sit down for sure. Heath, relay the comms signal from this room through the runabout to the Melain command ship?
Heath Amat taps at my tricorder, then my PADD to link the Admirals communicator to the subspace array in the runabout
Opening a chnnael to the Melain command ship Admiral
Master General Khathel: =^=Not even settled in and already missing me. What can I do for you Admiral? I am a busy man. =^=
Rich Lombardia: =^=Busy with mass genocide you mean.=^=
Master General Khathel: =^=That is a blatant lie. We are taking down this terrorist regime and freeing these people of the Unions lies.=^=
Rich Lombardia: =^=Oh yes, these people spreading the word about freedom and self expression is very deadly to the might of the Melain Protectorate. You are setting these people free by destroying their infrastructure, trapping them into cities that you then bombarded. They don't even have a military. Then you destroy any vessels trying to rescue survivors. =^=
Master General Khathel: =^=We each fight wars in our own ways. We need to break their will so they lack the desire to fight. Those 'rescue' ships weren't marked as such...we thought they were fighters and took action. An honest mistake I assure you. =^=
Rich Lombardia: =^=I am requesting an immediate ceasefire until both sides can formally meet with the Federation as mediator. We need you to stop targeting rescue ships that are trying to find survivors in the crippled cities you devastated. I need you to allow the Federation through the blockade with humanitarian aid for these people. =^=
Master General Khathel: =^=Perhaps you want us to give you the planet and my first born as well. You are in no position to demand anything. However, we are reasonable. I shall allow a 48 hour cease fire. You may scavenge the cities, except the capitol that we occupy, for survivors. As for humanitarian aide. That requires more discussion. =^=
Rich Lombardia: =^=Find, then we'll be in touch within 48 hours. =^=
Master General Khathel: =^=I look forward to it Admiral. Out=^=
Rich Lombardia: Well that is something. As soon as we conclude here I want the runabout over the nearest city looking for survivors.
Rich Lombardia: There is a lot to do in 48 hours people so let's get to it.

We will continue next week

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Commander Romy Magic
Tranquility Station

Commander | Security

Romy Magic
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

Beta-Shift

Mission Name: Beta-Shift – Survey Mission: Kaleidoscope
Stardate: 230602 23.00
Link to Mission:
viewtopic.php?f=987&t=34630

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

We gather in OPS, Jyclops and i where there on time, we even went to the Quarter Master the see if there was a new phaser, but we dint see any new.
Jyclops and i went back to wait some more, and eventually Narek arrived too.
i know the mission af last week was postponed, after some couple of minutes we went to the place.

Location Name: Kaleidoscope - Monarch Education Project
SLURL: Pebble Isle (56,91,80)
Date visited: 230602
Reporting officer: Cmdr Romy Magic

==Planetary Statistics== (ferre's department)
Classification: ...
Average orbital radius (A.U)
Diameter: ...
Gravity: ...
Atmosphere: ..
Climate: feel like a warm spring day
Temperatures: around like 20-23 C
Surface: a Mountain like surface, with a lot of green, large trees, and lots of plants and flowers
Lifeforms: in the first impression we see thousands of Monarch butterfly's maybe even millions and there are signs of a humanoid presents
Tech Level: unsure, properly an era just before the Warp Capability

==Environmental Report==
it a beautiful nature area, Mountains reaching high and waterfalls falling from them. A path along that reach the bottom of that mountain and watterfall

==Botanical Report==
the whole area is filled the trees, plants and flowers. Upon reaching the botom, we see a relax area the pond has water plants and properly fish in it. We cant know for sure, we dint have out science offer with us.

==Zoological Report==
the whole area was filled with thousands of Monarch butterfly's, probably even millions, at least half of them where flying in the air, the other half where resting in the tall trees.

==Mission Report Report==
As we arrive we get a message: Welcome to Kaleidoscope, A Monarch Education Project brought to you by Morph Productions and SPARK Project. Follow the nature hike to learn about the importance of this beautiful butterfly and experience the breathtaking views of the monarch wintering grounds.

We see only one path, as she walk over it we see a lot of the Monarch butterfly’s, along the path we see boards of information about the butterfly and its life cycle.
We continue the path, and come across the wooden bridges that go from one tip of the mountain to the other. Those wooden bridges leads lower and lower till it reaches the mountain half-way. We continued that one path.

As we come across the waterfall, I notice there was something behind the waterfall. I took a leap of faith and went though it, there was a cave filled with those beautiful butterfly's there was even a couch in it.

We continued the path down the mountain, as we arrive the at the bottom we see luscious area with lots of flowers and other plants, and again with lots of butterfly’s. A pond filled with water plants and maybe fish, but in dont know for sure, we needed our science officer for that.

After a couple of min, we decided to sit down at the relax area, as we sat there in pretty much silence.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Commander Romy Magic
Tranquility Station

Commander | Security

Romy Magic
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

Alpha-Shift

Commander Fema Firefrick Engineering
Ensign Heath Amat OPS

Mission Name: Alpha-Shift – Exploring the new HQ at Pinastri Colony
Stardate: 230604 10.00
Link to Mission:

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

We gather in ops, even the Admiral did not come, due to personal reasons. We had a geed team showing up.
As one of the senior officers I took the command, I suggested we had a look at HQ at Pinastri Colony. I heard rumors they had new equipment at the Quartermaster and there was a rumor there was a new firing range.

We headed down in my AeroShuttle, as it was docked at the Docking bay. We took out seats, I personally piloted it at Pinastri. After quite some time we finally arrived at the headquarters. As my shuttle was on the bigger side, I had to land on one of the Academy landing pads, even the big one barely fitted.

As we walked directly to the QM, we looked where the new equipment was, finally found the new phasers. The new palm phaser will come in handy, I can wear this one every time of the day.

We then proceeded to search for the new firing range, we went the new area, at first we come acros the department offices, as we went up the elevator, we see a newly build museum, as it wasnt ready for visitors yes, it is a great idea to have a museum to show how we as UFStarfleet where established.

We had a look dowm stairs, I thought it would be at the security department, as that was the most logical place a firing range would be. But no, no firing range there

As for the other department there was no range in sight, we need to ask the VAdmiral next week where it is, as we haven’t found it yet.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Commander Romy Magic
Tranquility Station

Commander | Security

Romy Magic
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

Beta-Shift

Mission Name: Beta-Shift – Visiting RFL booth
Stardate: 230609 23.00
Link to Mission:

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

As I am here in OPS, I noticed no one came in. as I was on the point of leaving Commodore Jordan came in, he had some exiting news of the RFL (Relay For Life) booth, he was a bit busy building it.

We beamed down there to have a look and explore there, I was surprised, I really looked nice and Jordan was almost done with the build. There it did looked like a comman area with information of RFL on the wall terminals.

Downstairs was a cargo bay area, filled with cargo and workbee’s, and a shuttle with the name Hope. Even further down the is a smaller engineering section, im sure, Fema and Zoey will have a blast there.

On the side is a docking bay, one of our shuttles is docked there, on the other side of the docking bay, there was no shuttle docked

As we went out the cargo-bay, we went over to an island, this had a fire pit with chairs around it.
As we proceeded down a cave, I saw vender posts, if you pay then you get a gift that is displayed on the post.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Commander Romy Magic
Tranquility Station

Commander | Security

Romy Magic
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

Alpha-Shift

RAdmiral Rich Lombardia CO
Commander Fema Firefrick Engineering
LT CmdrDr. Narek Siva'nek Medical
Ensign Heath Amat OPS
LT Col Colin Nemath Marine

Mission Name: Alpha-Shift – Peace and Protest
Stardate: 230611 10.00
Link to Mission: https: viewtopic.php?f=986&t=34663

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

We gather in ops, most of the standard crew where there. Except Ferre, he had some personal time.
But we did have a new face, Lt Col Colin Nemath of the Marines. Since we dont have a regular Senior Marines officer, he stayed under my wing, I dont mind, I even helped him with some equipment stuff.

We will continue one last mission of the The Melain Protectorate, the finale if you will say.
The Melain Protectorate is expected to return to the table with terms. If all goes well, they will remove their forces from this planet and the rebuilding process can begin
If not..... well our work here will be more difficult.
There are a number of issues we have been trying to solve. The biggest one was for engineering and ops and involved how to get water to the millions of refugees. There was a plan in place to convert some cargo carries but it wont be enough.
There is also the case of this nerve agent virus. Even if we have a vaccine/cure distribution will be a logistical nightmare.
Not enough local sourvces for the millions that need itNot enough local sourvces for the millions that need it
We also have been evacuating Federation citizens and Iding any that might have been perished.
We haven't been allowed into the occupied capital and there is a good chance we have some people there...dead or alive.
We have recently learned of a resistance cell within the occupied capitol. Also the trapped population has been peaceful protesting the occupation. The Melain troops opened fire yesterday killing over 30. The Resistance is considering taking things to the next level.
If they do it may only damage our negotiations and give the Melain everything it needs for a full war. Security and Marines, I need you to meet with the Resistance rep. See what they are planning and convince them to wait until after we know the outcome of the negotiations.
It's difficult to be passive when an occupation force is destroying your home and slaughtering your people.

The VAdmiral, ordered Colin to stay with me and follow my lead, so we make it so.
The Vadmiral heads to the conference area and await the general. As we have our assignments. He will find where the resistance rep is located and let us know.

But first we come across the Commander in charge.
Rich Lombardia: Commander I think these are the two Resistance operative we are looking for.
Operative Jah'shan: Admiral. Pleasure to meet you I am Jah'shan.
Rich Lombardia: Good to meet you. This is Commander Romy Magic my Chief of Security along with Marine officer Lt. Colonel Colin Nemeth.
I nodded as I was standing by, and listen to their conversation.
Operative Jah'shan: Admiral, Commander, Colonel. Good to meet you all. We are concerned by the latest Melain aggression. Several civilians trapped in the capitol were peaceful protesting. They are in need of food, water and medical attention. The Melain has refused to provide them with anything and yet prohibits them from leaving.
Countless people have died because the lack the basic medical attention and medicines needed to recovery.
It's time we fight back before there are not enough of us left to make a difference. There are several Federation citizens among those trapped in the City.
Rich LombardiaRich Lombardia looks at his two officers then back at the operatives. "Do you have names and their current status? "
Operative Jah'shan: Yes, we figured you might want to to know. It was 20 people but only 17 now. We also accounted for a dozen others that were killed in the bombardment.
Operative Jah'shan hands the admiral some paper. "This is easier to conceal than a padd."
Rich Lombardia looks over the names. "This one is Senator Te'lucs daughter. She is studying to be an ambassador and was part of an outreach program. "
Can you get these people out of the city? Not just the Federation citizens but everyone?
Operative Jah'shan: Maybe a few people at a time over the course of a few weeks. But they shoot on sight if they catch you outside the city walls.
Colin, Romy thoughts?
Operative Jah'shan: Your specializations are in security and combat no? How can you rescue your people and ours?
I asked if there were any tunnels or other ways out of sight of aven a Teleport possible,
Operative Jah'shan: We could create a diversion..... something to pull many of their resources like bombing the starport. While distracted we can probably get many people out of the city but when detected they will be killed. If you could lock on and transport them off world that might minimize their risk.
Yes but the sewers only get you outside the walls. That is how we could get a few people out but they have sensors and patrols all around.
Commander Romy Magic: a solid beam is possible that will be the safer possibility
Rich Lombardia: If you bomb the starport they may see it as a provication adn take a more direct approach. It could also ruin the negotiations.
Operative Jah'shan: Admiral.... do you really think they will just pack up and leave? That is wishful thinking sir.
Rich Lombardia: Perhaps but we should exhaust all diplomatic channels before taking actions that could lead to escalation.
Rich Lombardia hears his combadge go off. He taps it and hears a voice tell him the General is on route to continue the negotiations. =^=Alright I shall attend presently. =^=
Let's coordiante with the Shackleton on an emergency beam up of anyone they can get out of the city. Let's see how this round of negociations go and if they fail we'll evacuate.
Operative Jah'shan: Sounds good sir. We should head back and make sure everyone if ready.

We stayed behind, Narek went to the medical bay, and do his research there. Colin and I where there to look hoe he does. Later we went to look at Heath and Fema so see how they where doing. While thay where doing thei own work, I personally listened over the open comm to the admirals meeting, not only for the admirals saftly, but I find it pretty intering too

While the Admiral is in the meeting we hear the whole conversation over the Comms. And went like this:
Ambassador Treanna: yes my predecessor ended coming down with that virus that seemed to start when you arrived.
Ambassador Treanna: I am Treanna
Ambassador Treanna: Shall we begin?
Master General Khathel: Yes..... so We are willing to end this occupation under the following conditions. 1. You must allow a small peace keeping force of no more than 5000 soldiers remain to insure there are no further attempts to undermine our authority on protectorate worlds. 2. We must be allowed to monitor all public and private communications. 3. You will pay us a yearly tith of 10,000 volunteers, or the equivalent in money of resources. We'll accept any combination as long as it all adds up. 4. You may never apply to be part of the Federation or any other organization except the Melain Protectorate.
Rich Lombardia: scoffs
Ambassador Treanna: So basically your terms are we must join the protectorate or become squeezed out of existence.
Master General Khathel: Our member worlds enjoy many benefits. WE can send you you the full contract if that is what you are considering?
Ambassador Treanna: Counter proposal. You may keep no more than 500 soldiers on our worlds. You may monitor public comms but not private. We will pay a tithe equal to 5000 volunteers. However, expect resources over people and the payments will not start for 10 years since it will take us that long to get our cities repaired from your damage. We will not join any organization for 20 years then we are free to decide.
Master General Khathel: 10 years? I thought you were efficient and have all this support from Starfleet. We'll allow the continued support from the Federation as long as its no weapons. Or join us and we can fix your world in 5 years.
Master General Khathel: gets a message and touches the com dot in his ear. = ^=I ordered no disturbances. Explain your self. Prepare for my immediate arrival.=^=
Master General Khathel: Deceivers! You invite me here under the guise of peace and instead use this a a distraction to attack!
Ambassador Treanna: This was not an attack by our people. We authorized no such thing.
Rich Lombardia: "Wait a minute, you havn't even investigated the explosion what evidence do you have it was the Harmonians. You did a lot of damage to infrastructure and have been off loading weapons of all kind. "
Master General Khathel: listens to his com dot ear piece again. "We have it on video. Someone was planting bombs and attacked my soldiers when they tried to stop him. Weapons fire ignited the explosion. We re looking at 14 dead and 27 injured...all melain except for the bomber. "
Rich Lombardia: You have no proof that person was workign for the Harmonians. You have been occupying that city for some time. Perhaps someone took matters in their own hands. We are so clsoe to resolution here. Don't throw it all away. You have Federation citizens along the people in the capital. People who need help.
Ambassador Treanna: This was not our doing. There is no need to....
Master General Khathel: SILENCE!
Master General Khathel: Your lies are a pestilence. Negotiations are over. You have 12 hours Admiral and then any Starfleet of Federation citizen on this world will be considered a adversary and treated accordingly. We'll round up your people in the capital and arrange for their release. Then you will clear our of this system. WE're done here
Master General Khathel: gets up and leaves
Ambassador Treanna: You have to defend us.... He is going to continue the invasion we have no hope of fending them off.
Rich Lombardia realizes his comms are open and called the crew together.... lets meet on the ground floor of the ops tower, the public works area
Rich Lombardia: I will contact my superiors. Keep trying to get the General back to the table.

As the meeting was over rather quickly, we where ordered to leave the place.
Rich Lombardia: The negotiations have terminated. Harmonian Operatives were preparing for a plan B in case negotiations failed. There we caught and in the ensuing shootout explosives were detonated destroying the starport in the Capital.
The Melain are saying the Harmonians have escalated things and have ordered Starfleet and Federation to leave the system or we will be treated as enemies.
We have 12 hours.
The ambassador is trying to get them back to the table an I will as well but we should be ready to vacate.
The General is collecting all fed citizens stuck in the capital and will arrange for them to be released to us.
I am going to get a secure line to Starfleet command for guidance but I fear we wil lbe ordered to leave.
Rich Lombardia sighs and said, Let's coordinate and prepare for an evacuation.
Then Dr. Narek Siva'neksaid "We have a vaccine now and it can be distributed via drinking water or hypo, I have left detailed instructions on how to administer this to the population for the Harmonians to do it themsleves, they can create the medication relatively quickly this will be an ongoing project for quite some time. I will leave the Chief medical officer in charge of this he has been instrumental in all of this work "

the Admiral has to use the runabout to contact Starfleet securely. Pack up in the meantime, so we headed back to the docked shuttle.

Rich Lombardia: =^=Admiral Lombardia with Priority message to Starfleet Command. =^=
Admiral Tahut Maru: =^=We read you Admiral. Situation report. =^=
Rich Lombardia: =^=No good Ma'am. Negotiations failed. Harmonians had a plan B and it escalated things. We are retrieving our citizens abut then ahve been asked to leave the system or face consequences. If we leave these people they will be defenseless against an aggressive and superior opponent. =^=
Admiral Tahut Maru: =^=That is unfortunate. Get all our people and evacuate. If you remain you risk dragging the Federation into war. Not to mention that you are far outnumbered and would end up sacrificing yourselves. =^=
Rich Lombardia: =^=We are going to leave another planet to the Melain? If they continue to go unchecked we may very well find ourselves at war with them and at a time they have superior resources and personnel. =^=
Admiral Tahut Maru: =^=We understand you concerns. You have your orders Admiral. We'll discuss the Melain threat further when you return to Tranquility. Admiral out. =^=
Ambassador Treanna: =^=Admiral. The General refuses to negotiate. We either surrender the planet or they will take it by force. What can the Federation do to help us? =^=
Rich Lombardia: =^=We have been ordered to leave the system. We've provided all the help we can. Anything further would drag us into a war with the Protectorate. The battle for your world is not one we can win right now. =^=
Ambassador Treanna: =^=So you are just going to leave us to our fate? To be subjugated or slaughtered? I thought the Federation stood against such things.=^=
Rich Lombardia: =^=We do but I have my orders. We can offer no further aid at this time. I am truly sorry Ambassador. =^=
Ambassador Treanna: =^=Guess the Federation isn't so different from all these other factions... only looking out for their own. Remember what you allowed to happen here today Admiral. The protectorate is a growing wolf and sooner or later it will be at your doors. You may eventually stop it but at what cost. It matters not we wont be there to see it. So long.=^= and the Transmission ends.

Fron the Admirals reaction, he feels “We failed them..... I failed them. But we have to consider the impact to the Federation as a whole.” They will live if you can call subjugation living.

We have to return back to Tranquility Station, as I am curious what the next mission will be.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Commander Romy Magic
Tranquility Station

Commander | Security

Romy Magic
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

Beta-Shift

Mission Name: Beta-Shift – having fun at Kanaloa Surf Beach
Stardate: 230609 23.00
Link to Mission:

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

As I am here in OPS, Jyclops, Narek and I where there. No commanding officer to see, so I though shall we go somewhere to explore, or somewhere to relax, why not both.

As Jyclops wasn't able to come with us, due to technical difficulties, Narek and I want to a beach planet Poison Apple at a spot called Kanaloa Surf Beach

We just had to change into out swimsuits, Narek his normal swim pants and I had a seashall, bikini on and a few starfish accessories glued on my body.
As we walked along the beach we come across sunbeds and such. Eventually we arrive at a surf board rental place, the waves where nice, so we went surfing.
I have to say, for mu firt tim surfing, it went really well, even Narek had fun, what I could read from his Vulcan face.

After some time on the waves, I wanted to see what was under the waves, I put on my silicone mermaid tail and went under.
Unfortunately there wasn't much underneath, only sand. I did swim fast though, that was fun.

I was finally time to rest on one of the nice sunbeds, after some tome after that, is was already time to leave, and go back to Tranquility Station.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Commander Romy Magic
Tranquility Station

Commander | Security

Romy Magic
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

Alpha-Shift

LT CmdrDr. Narek Siva'nek Medical
LT Col Colin Nemath Marine

Mission Name: Alpha-Shift – Time to Relax
Stardate: 230618 10.00
Link to Mission:

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

We gather in ops, even we got word the official mission will not happen today, due to that today, it Father’s day. most of the Crew have families, including the Rear Admiral.

I had the brilliant idea of going to the beach, just relax a little before official Mission series begin next week.
We went to the beach we went earlier at the beta-shift, it’s a nice place to sunbathing of a towel, surfing on a the large waves or just go for a swim,

Zoey, Colin and Narek, stayed on the beach, they dint wanted to get wet, and Zoey dint learned to swim, so for her I understand

Later I did wanted to catch some waves, so Jyclops and I just went, the rest went either home or explored some more.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Commander Romy Magic
Tranquility Station

Commander | Security

Return to “SS Tranquility”