Personel Log Romy Magic

The Ournal Class space dock can support up to eight Sovereign Class vessels, and up to twenty four smaller ships. Tranquility is a huge show of Starfleet strength as well as a safe haven and a place to repair starships. It also provides staging areas for many freighters and transport vessels.

The giant sensor towers and the forest of antennae allow the facility to scan for light-years around the area of the station. Non-Starfleet endeavours are welcome at Tranquility. Retail and office space along with cargo holds and numerous holodecks are available. Tranquility provides transporter service and trade arbitration if necessary.

Tranquility also has a significant tourist trade, by virtue of its role as gateway to the Pinastri Sector. Advanced medical and scientific research facilities can be found on Tranquility. The only limit regarding missions is the imagination of its commander.

Roleplay Times: Alpha Shift - Sundays 10am - 12pm SLT
Beta Shift - Fridays 11pm - 1am SLT
Commanding Officer: Rich Lombardia
Executive Officer: Jorden Allen

Moderators: Jorden Allen, Rich Lombardia

Romy Magic
Security - Commander
Security - Commander
Duty Post: Second Officer, Chf Security
Ship/Station Posted: SS Tranquility
Grid: Second life, Star Trek Online

Alpha-Shift

Rear Admiral Rich Lombardia CO (not percent)
Fleet Captain Jorden Allen XO
Lieutenant Commander Kestral Roffo 2nd Officer
Lieutenant Oola Quan Comm/OPS
Lieutenant Erika Lancetti Intel
Lieutenant Romy Magic Tactical/Security
Lieutenant (JG) Ferre Flamand Science
Lieutenant (JG) Ellemir Maven OPS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mission Name: Alpha-Shift - Nuts and Bolts/Shadow and Dust
Stardate: 220327
Report by: LT Romy Magic

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

We began our Day at Tranquility Station in Ops, we have received a communication from Starfleet Command,
our new XO Fleet Captain Jorden Allen will be arriving on the USS Weaver Shortly.
Also we received word that the CO Rear Admiral Rich Lombardia has been eaten by pigs and is now being re-cloned, at first i looked around to see if its a joke or not, but turned out is was not a joke. which make me realize to be very careful around these animals.

after some communications between Tranquility and the Weaver, Fleet Captain Jorden Allen managed to dock the USS Weaver at Docking ring 1.
We all came down the the Docking Ring and welcome the Fleet Captain, which he lead us in the Weaver to the conference-room

Fleet Captain Jorden Allen Received a important Mission from Starfleet Command, and needs the crew of Tranquility station.

The mission goes as follows:
As many of us may remember, we suffered a catastrophic event due to the emergence of gravimetric instabilities, itself caused by the sudden emergence of a workhole in Pinastri space
This unfortunately caused the loss of the bulk of the colony infrastructure, and the emergency extraction of all personnel, to the recently retrofitted Tranquility Station.
Almost immediately following the incident, the corps of engineers were assigned to begin preparations for rebuilding the colony.
We have located a suitable part of the planet to rebuild the colony, based on a gorge in the northern hemisphere.
The climate seems suitable, but with the weather control system also destroyed, we may need to reestablish a climate control system.
The civilian engineering team have already begun establishing a residential complex at the site - however there are numerous unanswered questions.
We know almost nothing about flora and fauna native to the area, are any of them poisonous, or interfering with our systems? How about the geology? Is it stable enough for the colony? Will we need to establish support structures?
Naturally, anything we learn will influence how the structure is designed, what defense and operational systems may be required, et cetera
This is going to be a highly collaborative effort - we will need all of the expertise of the science teams to understand the ecology, geology, etc - but also engineering and operations teams on how to coordinate logistics and construction efforts.
Naturally, security (my department) will need to assist in path-finding, security and safety considerations, as well as making sure the progress goes unimpeded by bad actors.....and the native animals.
Of course, all of this will also form the intelligence dossier on the planet.
Hopefully, the headquarters medical teams can also assist in keeping everybody healthy, and testing ecology cultures against federation member species.

After the briefing we got a tour of The Weaver, this ship, has been outfitted as a colony ship, and we will use her as the mobile base of operations for the effort.

But before we land the ship, and need to begin our research mission, but before we begin we have a more important task. The ship needs to be made ready.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Lieutenant Romy Magic
Security/Tactical officer
Tranquility Station/USS Weaver
Last edited by Romy Magic on 220917.0110, edited 6 times in total.
:communicator: Commander Romy Magic

Commander | Security
Chief Security Officer | SS Tranquillity

https://wiki.ufstarfleet.org/index.php? ... Romy_Magic
Romy Magic
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

Beta-Shift

Rear Admiral Rich Lombardia CO (not percent)
Fleet Captain Jorden Allen XO (not percent)
Lieutenant (JG) Jewlyia Prather Medical
Lieutenant (JG) Aurora Philbin Science

Mission Name: Beta-Shift - Nuts and Bolts
Stardate: 220401

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

We began our Day at the USS Weaver in the Conference Room.
The CO and XO where not present, so Lieutenant Commander Kestral Roffo took over.

We have a simple task of making our lists for the XO as to what modules we want and start making ready the ship.
for me where a few things clear, i do have a Brig and Torpedo-Bay and No Armory.

The following i will need for my Security department:
- A fully functional Armory
With the following equipment:
Weapons:
- 50 Type 2 Phasers (with 100 battery-cells)
- 25 Type 3 Phaser rifle mark 3 (with 50 Battery-cells)
- 10 TR-116-B Sniper Rifle (20 Battery-cells) for the specialized personnel
Also need Gradates:
- 50 Stun Grenades
- 25 Photon Grenades

- For the Torpedo-bay there where only 24 torpedo's.
thus i need more torpedo's:
- 50 Normal Torpedo's
- 20 Photon Torpedo's

- For the brig i need the following equipment:
- 20 Molecular Binders (i hope we don't need them)
- 15 Security Tricorders

For the Phaser-Array i noticed the Weaver already has 2 Type-II phaser arrays, as well as 1 Mk. 22 photon torpedo launcher. A CIDSS-3 deflector shield grid was installed for protection, However i need it cleaned and updated.

If i calculated it right we must have enough, but hopefully we do not need it. you never know if your gonna need it.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Lieutenant Romy Magic
Last edited by Romy Magic on 220916.0539, edited 5 times in total.

Commander | Security

Romy Magic
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

Alpha-Shift

Rear Admiral Rich Lombardia CO
Fleet Captain Jorden Allen XO (not present)
Commander Fємa Fiгєƒгiçк OPS

Mission Name: Alpha-Shift - Nuts and Bolts
Stardate: 220403 10.00
Link to Mission:
viewtopic.php?f=859&t=33460

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

we began our morning in the conference room, Rear Admiral Rich Lombardia wanted to take the Weaver for a joyride.
in order to test several of the systems, specifically those for newly installed equipment.
but when we arrived to the bridge we noticed a unpleasant surprise, the whole bridge was in chaos and broken down.
there where smoking monitors cables laying around, Engineering needs to repair that.

Luckily the Temperance was also docked and we had permission to take the Temperance for a test run.

For the first test Ensign Ellemir Maven was the Captain and Lieutenant Erika Lancetti was XO. We where on a call with a Federation outpost in the Thoras System when the signal is suddenly lost.
when we arrived we noticed the outpost was gone, Long range sensors are not detecting any ships in the system. There doesn't appear to be anything out of the ordinary. with is weird, because thee was an outpost here scans showed, when we compared the primary planet to the others we detected a century of discrepancies. AS if the primary planet doesn't belong in the current time.It was apparent at first but there is a sudden pulse of chronitons and now the two moons of Thoras prime seem out of place as well. The chronitons quickly decimate but definitely originated on the planet.
soon we second wave,it would impact the ship if helm doesn't immediately alter course. Helm changed course 90 mark 90 on full impulse.
i did measured the distances from the last two waves, it appeared each chroniiton pulse is expanding further and further.
we came with the plan to jump into warp 2 as soon the third wave hits, to evade it,

For the second test Lieutenant (JG) Ferre Flamand was captain and i was XO. We are paroling a well traveled shipping lane due to increased Kazon pirate activity. The last 2 weeks have been dull until you suddenly receive a distress call from the freighter Marlo's Glory. They are under attack by 3 Kazon raiders.
As soon the got the distress call, we went on our way, when we arrived we encountered the three kazon ships and no no signs of the freighter. the freighter tried to flee and was, i directed it 5000km away. i scanned the kazon ships and notised, these are not standard Kazon raiders, i detected substantially more fire power than normal... their shields seem to be upgraded.
Two are breaking to attack us and one is fleeing, we had to enter combat after a few firing exchange, i did noticed our shields where failing, i suspect it because their shields where upgraded.
we did managed to eventually destroy one of the two attacking kazon, but not before we had shields down there to 60% damage.
shields where still failing.
The second ship took damage and stoped firing, it was lining up for a direct run at the Temperance. but the Kazon vessel explodes, and a shockwave shakes the ship.
The third ship escaped and left the freighter with damage. according to the captain of the freighter, the third one is lurking around here. It took off toward that comet. Probably hoping to hide.

Then the tests where over. and we returned to Tranquility Station.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Lieutenant Romy Magic
Last edited by Romy Magic on 220523.0858, edited 3 times in total.

Commander | Security

Romy Magic
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

Beta-Shift

Fleet Captain Jorden Allen XO (not percent)
Lieutenant Erika Lancetti Intel (not percent)
Lieutenant (JG) Jewlyia Prather Medical (not present)
Ensign Rachel Bloodrose Security

Stardate: 220408 23.00

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

Now the ship is fully repaired, we need to inventory our departments. science of-course each of the labs, we, Ensign Rachel Bloodrose and i inspected the new Armory and torpedo-bay.
As far as i saw we got everything i ordered last time.
I got my armory and is stoked, the brig has everything i asked for and is stoked with the extra Molecular Binders and security-tricorders i ordered.
We got an extra room with torpedo's. i really hope we wound need them.

After the inspection Ensign Rachel Bloodrose wend for a patrol though the ship, when we where called to the bridge, when we arrived there the system went offline. the Captain scaned over the component chips, and located a number of glitches, a couple of malfunctioning isolinear chips where malfunctioning. once the unit is resetted the bridge was working again, now the rest of the ship.
Most of the major systems where offline while we are docked and retrofits where underway, we had to bring the major systems online.
So we all went to Engineering, at the moment the ship is connected to, and drawing power from the station, so all power generation systems are offline. That includes the fusion reactors that power the impulse engines, and the matter/antimatter reactor here in main engineering.
in order to bring all the systems online again, we slit of in teams.
Team 1: Lieutenant (JG) Aurora Philbin and i
Team 2: Lieutenant (JG) Ferre Flamand and Ensign Rachel Bloodrose
Team 3: the rest of the crew
Team 1 and 2 that to crawl trough the Jefferies tubes to the Engines, Team 1 Port Team 2 starboard.
So Aurora and crarled though the Jefferies tube, we analyzed the consoles. we managed to get the engine online again. at first it appeared the have a glitch, but slowly restored again.
Once beck to Engineering we had to monitor the antimatter flow into the warp reactor and even inject it, Team two, had to monitor to the deuterium injector. team 3 went to mean engineering to coordinate the ships systems as they attempted the start up of the warp core. at the captains mark i had to inject antimatter flow slowly and steady, eveanuely the Warp Core startup was successful and the reaction rates stable.
after the warp-core startup we need to have a look at the deflectors, that where Aurora Philbin and i came in. each had to stand at a console and try to get then working, i ran diagnostics and came to the conclusion it was still offline.
Operations on the bridge had to reroute power to Deck 3A, Deflector, and we got power again and deflector power is restored and auxilliary deflector systems activated.

Now we are ready to leave the system.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Lieutenant Romy Magic
Last edited by Romy Magic on 220523.0858, edited 3 times in total.

Commander | Security

Romy Magic
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

Alpha-Shift

Stardate: 2204010 10.00
Link to Mission:
viewtopic.php?f=859&t=33460&p=211638#p211638

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

we had a fun quick mission, Our goal was to ensure the new systems and components are working as intended. We power up the ship in the previous mission and we are still docked for some time siphoning off power from the station. Once we are under our own power, we went the the Menlo system, for the testing.

But before we where on out way to the Menlo system, we needed to power up the weaponry, like phaser beam, laser beam and the torpedo tubes where offline. there fore and engineering team (Fleet Captain Jorden Allen, Lieutenant Commander Kestral Roffo and Lieutenant Erika Lancetti) had too bring up the systems online we dint do last time.

When the engineering team where done, we where on our way to the Menlo system, we arrived at a system where where many iron-cored asteroids. we went to RED-Alert, and Ensign Rachel Bloodrose tried to fire on the first asteroid, she could not line-up with the target, when we seem to have some kind of interference.
and the whole bridge went blank. Fleet Captain Jorden Allen looked in to it and discovered an EPS plasma leak, Engineering was able to repair it as quickly as they could and the computer of the bridge restored, its is cleat the phaser systems need another maintenance session. After th glitching was gone we continued our weapon testing, this time Ensign Rachel Bloodrose fired a low yield Photon torpedo.

This time it went well and the test was done, and we retured back to Tranquility Station.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Lieutenant Romy Magic
Last edited by Romy Magic on 220523.0859, edited 3 times in total.

Commander | Security

Romy Magic
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

Beta-Shift

Rear Admiral Rich Lombardia CO (not present)

Stardate: 220415 23.00

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

Today we began our mission at the USS Weavers
Conference-room, where we had our briefing.
during the week the engineers come in and fix the problem, so we needed to test our first task again and repeat the shakedown. We undocked the Weaver and tested our engines again, when we arrived at our destination we tested the weapons system and deployed a Targeting buoy was launched to test on, and is functioned fine.
During testing the buoy fired back and we went to Red-Alert.
Ensign Rachel Bloodrose fired multiple shots and a photon torpedo on it, and managed to disable it. the shield worked hust fine too.
The Targeting-buoy was collected and analyzed, it showed 80% Damage. i say well done Ensign Rachel Bloodrose.
the other systems, like the sensors also worked.
After testing we wand back to Pinastri colony, and landed on the colony, the landing strut also where repaired.
We managed to land the Weaver, and went outside, once landed

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Lieutenant Romy Magic
Last edited by Romy Magic on 220523.0859, edited 1 time in total.

Commander | Security

Romy Magic
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

Alpha-Shift

Lieutenant Erika Lancetti Intel (not present)
Ensign Rachel Bloodrose Security (not present)

Stardate: 220417 10.00
Link to Mission:
viewtopic.php?f=859&t=33460&p=211638#p211638

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

Since we landed in the last mission, Lieutenant Commander Kestral Roffo had the plan to check on the ship if its not broken for the last testing.
i ran a diagnostics on tactical console, results show it was online and standby. weapons and shields had no glitches so far. so the testing went well.

After we where done diagnosing the Weaver it was time to secure the area, i send out 8 of my security personnel (NPC's).
i send them in groups of 2, the four teams went each a side of the Weaver, so securing the area around us.

While my personnel did there jobs, i was preparing massages to my vice chief Security Kondrad Hyland if he want to join our mission.

therefore ends the mission of this week.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Lieutenant Romy Magic
Last edited by Romy Magic on 220523.0900, edited 1 time in total.

Commander | Security

Romy Magic
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

Beta-Shift

Stardate: 220422 23.00

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

We began our day in the conference room on the USS Weaver, where we received our mission to explore the landing-sight.
before the stepped outside we grabs our gear, helmet and we needed our phaser to protect our-selfs. we proceeded to the shuttle-bay, where we got the step in to a Work-bee, and we flew in the Worker-bee's out of the shuttle-bay.
so we could explore the area better and safer.

We flew around the area, where we saw a flock of birds fly closely to each-other and we found out their homes are in caves nearby.
Than a storm hit the area, and was eventually to dangerous for us to fly, because of the heavy lightning and thunder and we where forced to land.
there we encountered and old officer of UFS, his name .... Jeoffrey,
Lieutenant Commander Kestral Roffo asked me to process him and give him a valid ID, so accessed my PADD to do it and give him a valid ID. According to him he was once Security, but left years ago.

In overall the area was safe to rebuild the colony, but that for the next mission.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Lieutenant Romy Magic
Last edited by Romy Magic on 220523.0900, edited 1 time in total.

Commander | Security

Romy Magic
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

Alpha-Shift

Lieutenant (JG) Ferre Flamand Science (not present)
Captain Emerald Lombardia Medical

Mission Name: Alpha-Shift - Repair Time and Dust
Stardate: 220424 10.00
Link to Mission: viewtopic.php?f=859&t=33493

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

Today we began our mission at Tranquility Station OPS, as we began our shift there, we noticed op the sensors a ship coming in.
it was the USS Touchstone and it was under heave damage, it lost helm-control. so we had to capture it, we sent out two runabouts and they managed to capture the USS Touchstone with there tractor-beams.

Once the Touchstone was docked, we transported all injured crew directly to sick-day, whom i alerted beforehand.
In total 75 injured crew have been transferred to medical and 325 crew with minor injuries or no injuries transported to the auditorium. According to the crew manifest 50 crew members where unfortunately missing.

Captain T'Vin of the USS Touchstone transported directly to OPS with miner injuries, Doctor Emerald Lombardia Directly came to check on the Captain.
Repairs immediately began on the Touchstone, we also noticed a big bite out of the saucer-section and wondered whet happened.
Captain T'Vin told us The Touchstone was on an exploratory mission in the Ophitaurus Cluster, charting stellar phenomena and so on. It seems they ran into an anomaly of some kind. The sensor data is inconclusive how ever, and damaged in the encounter. Almost immediately we lost several key sections of the hull, and the crew assigned there, with no signs of debris or bodies in the local space.
before we could ask more questions the Captain vanished into thin air, together with the Touchstone and all the crew of the Touchstone.
In its place is the USS Kurosawa, a Akira class. Several of the Tranquility crew who had beamed aboard the Touchstone suddenly find themselves trapped in various parts of the Kurosawa while a few others are now in space without pressure suits. The Ops center receives multiple calls for help. we did managed to lock on there Commbadges and do an emergency transport to sick bay for all crew in space.

We tried to hail the USS Kurosawa, Captain Emiliano Taffarel was in charge and reported the following. From there perspective, they could say the same thing. They were traveling at warp speed through the Ophitaurus Cluster, when all of a sudden they appeared here.
in the meanwhile i scanned for the USS Touchstone ... but is was like they never existed.

After a while the USS Kurosawa vanished and the Touchstone reappeared again ... during the mission it happened several times.
we tried to come up with theories how this happened, Lieutenant Commander Kestral Roffo came with the conclusion, and believed both ships are in some sort of quantum spin, where they are taking turns bring in real space while the other is not, the ship that is out of phase time is frozen.

We might be able to trap both ship here, but we needed a device that can act as a temporal anchor. we assumed we'll need one for each ship. we found the devises in the Docking-bay.
We had to measure the frequency of the temporal wave if we are to create another wave 180 degrees out of phase, which was off, it was at 179.3. Reconfigured it. The console starts up sequentially run through the calculated options that will force the ship to return to normal space and be stable temporally.
So we managed to at least capture the USS Touchstone and its crew

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Lieutenant Romy Magic
Last edited by Romy Magic on 220523.0901, edited 1 time in total.

Commander | Security

Romy Magic
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

Beta-Shift

Lieutenant Commander Kestral Roffo 2nd Officer (not present)
Lieutenant (JG) Jewlyia Prather Medical (not present)
Lieutenant (JG) Aurora Philbin Science (not present)

Stardate: 220429 23.00

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

Lieutenant Oola Quan, Lieutenant Erika Lancetti and i where waiting for more then 30 min, where for we decided to, cancel todays Beta-Shift. because where was no CO or XO or any other officers

So we hanged out and chatted for a while.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Lieutenant Romy Magic
Last edited by Romy Magic on 220523.0901, edited 1 time in total.

Commander | Security

Romy Magic
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

Alpha-Shift

Lieutenant Commander Kestral Roffo 2nd Officer (not present)
Lieutenant Commander Oola Quan Comm/OPS (not present)
Lieutenant Commander Erika Lancetti Intel
Lieutenant Commander Romy Magic Tactical/Security
Lieutenant Ellemir Maven OPS
Captain Emerald Lombardia Medical (not present)

Mission Name: Alpha-Shift - Repair Time and Dust
Stardate: 220501 10.00
Report by: LtCmdr Romy Magic
Link to Mission: viewtopic.php?f=859&t=33493

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

Lieutenant Commander Erika Lancetti, Lieutenant Ellemir Maven and i where waitting fo 35 min, when Fleet Captain Jorden Allen came in.
When Fleet Captain Jorden Allen came in he noticed Erika Lancetti and i looked different, that we have a certain extra gravitas and some would say even commanding aura around you. That was because Erika and i where promoted to Lieutenant Commanders.

Today we would have two important missions to attend to, in addition to the ongoing colony construction efforts.
- 1 - We need to solve the problem with our ships that keep appearing and disappearing, and determine the cause, and the solution so that it doesn't happen again.
- 2 - we have received word that our allies, Blu-shock, have requested emergency relief and shelter, and are expected to arrive later in the week aboard the spaceship Mjolnir SR4

We needed Clearance to dock with the station, or - if necessary, shipyards for repairs, has been granted. We are to welcome them and support their efforts to return to their mission.
there for Captain Jorden Allen gave me the mission to ensure the station security is sucured and prepared for their arrival, and any potential issues they bring with them. It may be worth testing our own defensive systems, running all necessary security drills, and more. And coordinate with their security teams to make this a painless transition as possible.

Commander Lancetti had the opportunity to coordinate our intelligence efforts, and learn what we can from Blu-shock. It is not clear how much they will be willing to share, but let's try to extract as much information as we can.

As for the pressing issues of Captain Emiliano Taffarel on the USS Kurosawa, and Captain T'Vin on the USS Touchstone, the mission of last week..... we did had a solution, and we hope it will work.
We have developed a portable unit that we believe will send out a signal that exactly cancels out the temporal waves affecting those ships. We were testing it as a station based solution but Admiral Lombardia requested that it be deployed on the vessel
The concern was that we need to restore one ship to stability and then have it move physically to avoid the risk of both ships appearing in the same physical space. To avoid a crash or merge
The plan is to Deploy one of our cubes to the next ship to return, and make minor adjustments trying to ensure the ship is stable. Once stability is established, have that ship move several 100 km away from the station.
We would then repeat the process on the second ship
the problem is that if we don't get the paramters right the ship may phase out leaving our device behind.
the devises are constructed but still needs to be tested, we dont want to risk 2 shipes and its crew. also we need to make sure the devices are stable enough too hold a ship and its crew.

However we did not have time to actually do the mission of today, so we do expect to do is next week.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Lieutenant Commander Romy Magic
Last edited by Romy Magic on 220523.0902, edited 2 times in total.

Commander | Security

Romy Magic
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

Beta-Shift

Lieutenant Commander Oola Quan Comm/OPS
Lieutenant Lenina Huxley Ops
Lieutenant (JG) Aurora Philbin Science (not present)

Mission Name: Beta-Shift - Trough the Multi-verse
Stardate: 220506 23.00
Report by: LtCmdr Romy Magic

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

This week we could not do the mission, because there is no CO and XO, even i wrote a quick mission.

Lieutenant Commander Kestral Roffo, Lieutenant Oola Quan, Lieutenant Erika Lancetti, Lieutenant Lenina Huxley, Lieutenant Lenina Huxley chatted and then decided to cancel the mission.

Oola and i chatted about the Blue-shock crew and why they insist on wearing sidearms.
we have our concerns to let guests wear any sidearms, i dont think it is a good idea at all.

Next week another try for the mission

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Last edited by Romy Magic on 220523.0902, edited 1 time in total.

Commander | Security

Romy Magic
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

Beta-Shift

Mission Name: Beta-Shift - Trough the Multi-verse
Stardate: 220513 23.00

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

This week we dint do the mission again, neither Rear Admiral Rich Lombardia or Fleet Captain Jorden Allen where there.

And we where with only 3 officers, Lieutenant Commander Erika Lancetti, Lieutenant (JG) Ferre Flamand and me.
We did know Lieutenant Commander Kestral Roffo and Lieutenant Commander Oola Quan could not attend the mission though to personal reasons.

So Erika, Ferre and in chatted a little, till we just knew the mission was canceled.
Better luck next time, i hope.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Last edited by Romy Magic on 220611.0824, edited 3 times in total.

Commander | Security

Romy Magic
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

Alpha-Shift

MCapt Screamineagles Turbo Marines

Mission Name: Alpha-Shift - The Inside of Nowhere
Stardate: 220515 10.00
Link to Mission: viewtopic.php?f=859&t=33533

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

Today we continue our mission, we took The runabout the Connecticut and went to Ophitaurus Cluster to find the touchstone, who is trapped in the pocked dimension.
When we arrived the the anomaly last known coordinates, we dint immediately found It and it took us i while to find the anomaly to the pocked dimension, science had to install the the quantum beacon and also update and modulate the shielding, so we wont fall victim to the anomaly,

The beacon showed us the anomaly pretty quick, we activated the the moderated shielding, and entered the pocked dimension anomaly. shielding there holding, as long the was not to much pressure on it.
we encountered the USS Touchstone, we opened the Comm to The Touchstone, they tried to answer, but the comm was unclear and broke off..

Upon scanning the ship .... the ship has power and life support. and there are life signs... the full compliment of crew.... no discernible damage. which the admiral ordered to beam over. We grabbed our gear and the standard away team protocols where in effect. and This is one of ours but in an unfamiliar locations. and we of Security and Marines should be on guard.

One for one we beamed over, when we arrived we saw the transporter chief stood there frozen in time. The admiral scanned her and According to the tricorder she is alive but not currently breathing, no heart beat...no bodily functions... Frozen but body temperature is normal.
We had the split up, Kestrel, Ericka and Eagles had to find main engineering and secure the transport to beam over the quantum anchor and install it., Admiral, Oola, Ferre and me wend to the bridge, there we saw the crew frozen in time, like the rest of the ship.
We count do much there, so we made our way to the computer core. We need to make changes to subroutines to integrate with the Anchor.
Oola and Ferre installed the beacon into the main computer core, main-while the Admiral went into the Jeffreys tube.
After awhile we heard sound coming over the the comm, coming from the admiral, i rushed to the admirals las known position. i saw the Admiral laying on the ground ... the Admiral woke up as soon as i came. According the Admiral there was something else on this ship..... and saw it as it come toward him... warned it and fired but it went right through the phaser blast and then felt cold and terrible at the same time and must of passed out.
Luckily he is ok now.

meanwhile the installing was done and we could conclude the mission and went back to the Runabout. and left the the pocked dimension as soon as possible.
As soon we returned to normal space we had contact with the Touchstone, and they where ok.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Last edited by Romy Magic on 220611.0824, edited 2 times in total.

Commander | Security

Romy Magic
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

Beta-Shift

In the Last week we dint do the mission again, neither Rear Admiral Rich Lombardia or Fleet Captain Jorden Allen where there.

And we where with only 3 officers, Lieutenant Commander Erika Lancetti, Lieutenant (JG) Ferre Flamand and me.
We did know Lieutenant Commander Kestral Roffo and Lieutenant Commander Oola Quan could not attend the mission though to personal reasons.

So Erika, Ferre and in chatted a little, till we just knew the mission was canceled.
Better luck next time, i hope.

Mission Name: Beta-Shift - Sci-Fi Con
Stardate: 220520 23.00

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

This week we gathered at the Sci-Fi Con, and Fleet Captain Jorden Allen thought is was a great idea to explore the Sci-fi Con ground.
And since Ferre did his advanced scouting, he had to take the lead.

Direct across our outpost we saw the post of our friends of BlueShock, we continued to a stand with had something to do with Avali. we proceeded to a area which had some thing to do with superheroes, none of us understood the connection between Sci-Fi and comic-book heroes.

So we proceeded to the main hub, where we saw the nice club.
Then we continued to cyber-punk area's and one of them was pretty cold and snowy. we walked around the area, saw some shops and a lonely, empty club.

Eventually we decided to go back to to Tranquility Station.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Last edited by Romy Magic on 220611.0824, edited 1 time in total.

Commander | Security

Return to “SS Tranquility”