Personel Log Romy Magic

The Ournal Class space dock can support up to eight Sovereign Class vessels, and up to twenty four smaller ships. Tranquility is a huge show of Starfleet strength as well as a safe haven and a place to repair starships. It also provides staging areas for many freighters and transport vessels.

The giant sensor towers and the forest of antennae allow the facility to scan for light-years around the area of the station. Non-Starfleet endeavours are welcome at Tranquility. Retail and office space along with cargo holds and numerous holodecks are available. Tranquility provides transporter service and trade arbitration if necessary.

Tranquility also has a significant tourist trade, by virtue of its role as gateway to the Pinastri Sector. Advanced medical and scientific research facilities can be found on Tranquility. The only limit regarding missions is the imagination of its commander.

Roleplay Times: Alpha Shift - Sundays 10am - 12pm SLT
Beta Shift - Fridays 11pm - 1am SLT
Commanding Officer: Rich Lombardia
Executive Officer: Jorden Allen

Moderators: Kermie Mistwallow, Rich Lombardia

Romy Magic
Security - Lt Commander
Security - Lt Commander
Duty Post: Security
Ship/Station Posted: Pinastri HQ
Grid: Second life, Star Trek Online

Beta-Shift

Rear Admiral Rich Lombardia CO
Fleet Captain Jorden Allen XO
Cmdr Kestral Roffo 2nd officer
Lieutenant Commander Oola Quan OPS/ Comm
Lieutenant Commander Romy Magic Tactical/Security
Lieutenant (JG) Ferre Flamand Science
Ensign Kassi Intel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mission Name: Beta-Shift
Stardate: 2207015 23.00
Report by: LtCmdr Romy Magic

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

Today we have our meeting in OPS at Tranquility Station, where we had our briefing. First point on the list, was the commotion about who is with Pinastri HQ and who is with SS Tranquility. For what i understand is pretty clear, the officers who the the Alpha and Beta shifts are Tranquility and the unassigned and office personnel is Pinastri HQ.
There for we need to change our titles.

Then the main subject came, we need to do one last chack on the Colony and makes sure all affairs are in order, then make the Weaver is in order to leave the colony.
We split up in 2 teams, Fleet Captain Jorden Allen took Cmdr Kestral Roffo and Lieutenant (JG) Ferre Flamand too the USS Weaver to make sure the Weaver is ready to leave.
Well all the systems need to be given their final check over to make Lieutenant Commander Oola Quan, Ensign Kassi and i will go check that everything is operational and powered up at the colony building,

While the Girl Team (us) beamed down the the colony we began to check the P & A/Personnel office, according to Kassi both coffee machines dont work. Properly to a systems flaw, i noted it on my Padd that both needed to be repaired and we moved on to the Quartermaster office.
There i saw only one thing not in order, i missed the Flag-Officers Uniform Mannequin, i noted that too and moved to the main area,
Oola checked the boards and notices one of the area is flickering. i noted that down too, the Joined officers board needs to be checked out, it's flickering.
Kassi went upstairs and reported that some of the portraits of the Branch Chiefs are missing, she went further up to the 3rd floor and there was nothing to report. I too noted that down.

We where done with our work, when we noticed a kind of power-search, the lightning kind.
Turned out the Boys powered down some systems, and dint inform us to stay away from electronics. In total we had 3 power-searches and the last one stroke Kassi, that made her hair poofy. was funny to see

Eventually the boy-team replaced the equipment, and powered the system up again. that resolved the power-search and it was quiet again.

We left the Colony, and went back to Tranquility, we continue next week.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Lieutenant Commander Romy Magic
Security/Tactical officer
Tranquility Station
:communicator: Lieutenant Commander Romy Magic

Lieutenant Commander | Security
Chief Security Officer | SS Tranquillity

https://wiki.ufstarfleet.org/index.php? ... Romy_Magic
Romy Magic
Security - Lt Commander
Security - Lt Commander

Alpha-Shift

RAdm Rich Lombardia CO (Miner)(Voice Captain Yidan Rahn)
Fleet Capt Jorden Allen XO
LT Cmdr Oola Quan OPS
LT Cmdr Erika Lancetti Intel
LT Cmdr Romy Magic Tactical/Security
LT Ellemir Maven OPS (miner)
LT (jg) Ferre Flamand Science (miner)
Ensign Jabara Eris Medical

Mission Name: Alpha-Shift - Desperate Measures
Stardate: 220717 10.00
Report by: LT Romy Magic
Link to Mission: viewtopic.php?f=859&t=33718

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

Today we meet at th Lounge of the Mining Colony, we we got our brief, briefly.
At this moment the hostile miners ar still down in the mines, and hold Captain Rahn the new ambassador and two Marine officers hostage.

Captain Rahn contacted us with more demands from the Miners, i asked for the situation. The Hostile Miners want to know the status of the civilian ship. They demand that the two Federation ships in orbit immediately warp away. The civilian ship is to not have any tracking device installed at all, they will scan and if they find one then the hostages will pay the price. We have been rigged with explosives devices.
Ensign Jabara Eris might mention she made sure she sent messages to Starfleet to let them know what's going on ... but it may take awhile before they receive it.
It's bounced already through at least one if not other relay stations, so it may have been picked up by ships monitoring for communications
I answered back, i would request that immediately, Starfleet wanted to know why they have to leave. I have trouble with that it took a while to convince them to leave orbit, but eventually they did leave.

Then the Captain asked if we had an eta on that ship, i answered as for the freighter i do my best the arrange one, sir. please give me a little time.

In the meantime we had to come up with a plan, i thought (with help) during the week of a plan to maybe disarm the bombs down in the mines. By sending down someone trough a other entrance, with a modified tricorter to disarm them unnoticed. But there was no other entrance, so that would not work.
so we thought of Plan B together, Ensign Jabara Eris said she had some Canisters of Sonambutril, a kind of harmless poison. She might be able ti administer it, the question is where. The mine office is impossible, we have no access to the air-filtration there, The other option was the Freighter, if we are able to hide the Canisters of Sonambutril there, and release it when they remove there helmets. That might work, we did go with plan B.

But we needed to act quickly, one of the mines was losing it completely.
Captain Rahn said the Miners feel their actions against the arachnids will not be well received by Star fleet and they prefer to not serve a life sentence for genocide in a Federation prison. They stated if the ship is not here in one hour no one will leave this mine alive.
Jabara and Erika tried to calm him down, by talking to him. it did seems to work a little.

Finally the freighter arrived and Ensign Jabara Eris went quickly the the freighter to install the canisters. she got out just in time,
The miner came up and a fire fight broke out, while i was in a ficht with the most violent Miner. The other snook out and made a run towards the freighter with the hostages, Cmdr Kestral Roffo went after them, was able to arrest one of them. And i was finally able to knock out the most violent miner, and restrained him.

While Kestral was restraining the miner he arrested, the other miner sneaked in the freighter with the hostages and was able to start up the ship. how ever when they tried to leave the planet the canister released its poison and all of the crew lost consciousness.
As we where able to return the ship safely, the Miner, the Ambassador and Captain Rahn where unconscious, but we lost the two marines.

We have concluded the mission and ended the hostage situation.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Tranquility Station/USS Sentinel

Romy Magic
Security - Lt Commander
Security - Lt Commander

Beta-Shift -

Commander Kestral Roffo 2nd officer
Lieutenant Commander Erika Lancetti Intel
Ensign Kassi Intel

Mission Name: Bata-Shift - Moving Out, Moving On
Stardate: 2207022 23.00

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

Today we are at Pinastri Colony again, this time the finish our last preparations to turn the newly build Headquarters over to the Colonists.
And we prepare the Weaver to leave the colony and rerurn to Tranquility Station.

Fleet Captain Jorden Allen splitted us up in 2 teams, the Science team under lead of Cmdr Kestral Roffo. He had Lieutenant Commander Erika Lancetti, Lieutenant Commander Erika Lancetti, and Lieutenant (JG) Ferre Flamand. they have to take the shuttle make sure the is ready to be handed over to the colonists.
Team 2 is the Security's team, under my lead and i had Ensign Kassi, but she was all i needed. We need to make sure the colonies defense systems are operational. Both the colony deflector grid, and local phaser turrets, tractor arrays.

While the Science team took the shuttle the inspect the colony, we as team 2 had the inspect the colonies Ops systems. Kassi brought the tactical systems online, she found the the system was fluctuating a little, but the Readouts are green, so im not worried. But the fluctuations in power to the phaser turrets could be a problem, Updates might work to bring them back to normal.
The turrets and the deflector systems are receiving power, seems within normal limits, according to Kassi. I do recommend having them tested before using them officially, that would be a fun activity for the new cadets, who will occupy the colony.

We continued to the academy Landings-site, where we runned diagnostics on, as expected they might need testing. Kassi agreed, and still wondered why there was still cargo laying around the landing pad.

We proceed to the Entrance of HQ to scanning the turrets here, they seen to be in order. We walked to the new offices, i noticed there where interactive tables in the HQ Meeting room (what looked like a CO conference room), the tables are connected to the systems, so we checked that too, in case someone bugged it.
Mean while Captain Jorden Allen asked for our status, i said as far we only found some fluctuating, the rest of the systems seems fine, i do recommend testing the turrets.

We went back to OPS to check on the tractor system, as far we could see, everything within parameters, with the few fluctuating. The system might use some little updates, im fully confident the colony crew can do that. and it will work just fine.

The science team came back, and now it was finally time to say our goodbyes to the colony.
We all entered the shuttle and went to the USS Weaver, unfortunately the shuttle was too large to land in the shuttle bay. we needed to land right next to the weaver.

We powered up the Ship and we went home to Tranquility Station.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Tranquility Station

Romy Magic
Security - Lt Commander
Security - Lt Commander

Alpha-Shift

RAdm Rich Lombardia CO
LT Cmdr Oola Quan OPS
LT Ellemir Maven OPS
LT (jg) Ferre Flamand Science
LT JG Kathy Medical
LT Cmdr Dr. Narek Siva'nek Medical

Mission Name: Alpha-Shift - A Majestic Matter
Stardate: 220724 10.00
Link to Mission: viewtopic.php?f=859&t=33732

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

Today we gather at Tranquilliy's Ops Center, where we will be briefed about a new mission. There is an emergency diplomatic situation unfolding and we have to act fast.

Ul’Raq is known to some as a composer and singer that has performed here and other Federation worlds. Some know some of his more hedonism exploits as well.
There has been a massive quake on his homeworld of Quelthonia. A majority of the palace collapsed and the entire royal family has been killed. This makes Ul'raq the new Emperor, despite being the 8th child in line of succession.
Quelthonia is not a member of the Federation and until recently has been extremely xenophobic. We managed to establish trade with them and would like to continue but a change in leadership is always problematic. Ul'Raq has been lving among the Federation for some time and we are sure he will want ot continue the bond between our worlds.... however, there is still a large part of Quelthonia that want ot return to their xenophobic ways. If someone in that minority were to take over all ties to the Federation may be severed.
Though RAdm Rich Lombardia couln’t imagine that irresponsible lad ruling, but their government has asked us to ensure his safety until their capital ship Intha’Qod arrives. We are to keep him safe until their arrival in a few hours.
RAdm Lombardia already had sent a security detail to retrieve him from his quarters.

As soon we ended the briefing, Ensign Lee Shouted over to the table "Admiral, we just detected a a minor explosion and hull breach on deck 324, living quarters section 121-Delta, room 101. The breach has been contained via emergency forcefields. The quarters are registered to Ul’Raq.
We went into Yellow alert, the living-quarter decks where sealed off, the deck Ul’Raq stayed and the deck above and below.

We all went down the the Living-quarters where Ul’Raq stayed, there we saw a horrifying scene, There is a dead body lying on the floor, a broken window with an emergency forcefield in place. The dead body is wearing a Starfleet uniform. Upon investigation it turned out it was Lt. Mark Summers, Judge advocates office.

LT Ellemir Maven reported the explosion was from the outside to inwards. Judging by the damage and blast radius it would appear the bomb was meant to kill the occupant of the room rather than cause large scale damage. Further analysis of the explosion is necessary to collect more information. We had to take samples from the walls and the body for chemical analysis. We also need photos of the crime scene when we catch the people who did this.
The question was what was Lt. Mark Summers doing in Ul’Raq quarters?

In the mean time my security-team reports, The explosion was from the outside inwards. Judging by the damage and blast radius it would appear the bomb was meant to kill the occupant of the room rather than cause large scale damage. Further analysis of the explosion is necessary to collect more information. And i told them too collect residue from the explosion.

When we where ready in the quarters, Medical moved the body to sick bay and started to examen him. the rest of us went back to Ops to investigate farther. once at OPS i started to check the security footage of that corridor before, during and after the event. while Ericka went to pull up files on Lt. Summers and Ul'Raq, Ellemir had to assist here and Kestrel and Oola had analyze the samples taken from the explosion,

So i went to a computer and logs in with my security code, selected video footage of the time of the event, then is saw something interesting, Security footage shows Lt. Summer going to Ul'Raqs quarters 13 minutes before the explosion. He is greeted and showed inside, Security cameras show Ul’Raq exited seconds before the explosion, then surveillance seems to become jammed. Must be because of the explosion, i examed further.....

Intel reported from our Databese U'raq currently owes a substantial debt to the Orion Syndicate Ul'Raq seems to be involved with a rather shady character, also a gambler but not a very successful one.
Ul'Raq seems to have a bit of a gambling problem. Seems he likes to bet on anything he thinks might get the 8th in line for the throne some extra cash to spend on women and liquor

Then i noticed when i looked closer they were armed by an unknown device that was locate to the area. Also the computer can not locate Ul'raq anywhere on the station.

OK..... for what we puzzled together ... Lt Summers and Ul'Raq are squabbling over the same girl. They get into it last week. Then Lt. Summers goes to his quarters. A few minutes later Ul'raq leaves his quarters, we loose the cameras and an explosion from the exterior of Ul'raq's quarters kills Lt. Summers. The admiral thinks Ul'raq was the target not Lt. Summers.
It happened yesterday and travel time is dependent on speed. The flagship will arrive in just over an hour.
Is there is little insight into the politics of the Quelthonian Empire... perhaps there was a plot to kill the whole family. The Earthquake was just an unexpected benefit...

Since he is not being found on this station. the Admiral want transporter logs, surveillance of every airlock and sensors logs for unauthorized transporter beams since the incident

Security logs indicate that the gambler, Meron, is in holodeck 3, he might know more about Ul'raqs disappearance. Security brought him to the Admiral's office and he asked me to join him.
We introduced us the the man called Meron Keldaar, and we started our hearing.

WE have some questions about an associate of yours, Ul'raq. his answer: What about him? I haven't seen him since his performance three days ago.
How do you know him?, his answer: Who doesn't know him?
He's famous and we've partied more than a few times together
Parties, girls and gambling....my favorite sins. Though he was a lot more fun until he met Agna.
And Agna is the girl.... what do you know about her?, his answer: Not much except that Ul'raq is head over heels in love with her. He talked about marriage but his people would never allow it.
They are severely xenophobic and he is a prince or something like that.
What kind of behavior did you notice from Agna, was she in love with him too??, his answer: Oh yes, they are going to run away together. Ul'raq wanted to disappear.
How was he planning to do that? To disappear?, his answer: You guys track everything. There was no way he could leave without you knowing and of course would work with his government to retrieve him. He wanted a way to not be tracked. I offered to connect him with a device that could allow him to do that if he paid for my gabling debt. Which he did. (so thats the unknown device i saw on the footage).
WE can't find him.... we want the specs of the device and it might go better for you at your hearing. his answer: Hearing... for what? I didn't do anything! He wouldn't ell me or anyone that could give him up.
then the Admiral explained to him that Illegally obtaining device that disrupts security systems, sale of equipment without a license, tampering with Federation property, an a possible implication in an assassination attempt, accessorie to murder, his answer: WHAT!!! All i did was sell him a device.... I didn't kill anyone or know anything about an assassination. I needed to clear my debts. Do you know what the Orion Syndicate does to debters.... I'll take a federation prison over that any day. Here are the specs... I swear all i did was help my friend so he could be with his true love.

I had the feed these specs to ops and lets see if we can track the device.... You better pray he is still on this station and Security took him away.

Soon we where able to redirect the specs of the device, and we found him,
Ops Reported the noticed movement on the hull, two separate sources moving over the hull. Computer confirms that the objects on the hull appear to be drones. Best match without direct observation is that they are Dopterian, the same kind involved in the death of Lt Summers.

We couldn't get a Phaser or transporter lock on them and a tractor-beam dint work either, so we needed to remove them manually.
the admiral sent Elemir and Ericka down to the docking bay and power up worker bees. Target them manually...

The drones appear to be headed towards one of the escape pod clusters. Number 23. i scanned the pod, i did saw 1 life sign, but inconclusive something is actively trying to block it. But we knew that is where Ul'raq was.
I opened the Comm to the pod, Admiral said: we know you are there and trying to use the escape pod to leave the station. You must exit that escape pod immediately. You have been targeted for Termination and there are two drones headed your way and will explode when they are in range. Ul'raq was shocked we found him.
in the meanwhile i alert security to meet at the point Ul'raq was located.
admiral explained he was the sole remaining member of the Imperial family. There has been a catastrophic quake and you are now Emperor of your people. The flagship of the fleet is on route to retrieve you. But if do not leave that pod immediately you will be killed. Do you understand, Ul'raq wassend aware of that and reacted shocked, and he couldn't go back, because they never let him marry her.
But now we needed to save his life. Turn off the blocking and we can beam you out, even he wanted political asylum, that was not something we can promise right away. the admiral has to send that up the chain of command and there is no time. But there can be no deal if you are dead now turn off that darned device and let's beam you out of there.
He agreed and we beamed him to security, i alerted my team to triple the guard and keep him safe till the flagship arrives.

In the mean time Erika and Elle targeted both drones carefully and with a single shot they where destroyed.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Tranquility Station/USS Sentinel

Romy Magic
Security - Lt Commander
Security - Lt Commander

Beta-Shift

Lieutenant Commander Erika Lancetti Intel
Major Hanfoi Marines

Mission Name: Beta-Shift - Attend Briefing and Photo shoot
Stardate: 2207029 23.00

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

Today we are at Ops on Tranguility Station, were we spoke with Fleet Captain Jorden Allen about his departure.
We are sad to see him leave and Oola was wondering if we could party before the wonderful Jorden is going somewhere else.
Jordens said he was sure the person who comes after him will be far more fun, nor he or all of us dont know whom will be the Next XO. Could be some Klingon...or worse, a Vulcan, for all I know Jorden joked. and placed a a bat'leth on the table in front of Ferre, which Ferre couldn't lift up.

Because Jorden is headed off for another area to give his great expertise to, this week we were biding good bye for him. to Jorden.

We also talked about Wines and Italian recipes which suit the wines. all the a party we might plan.
which they plan on placing a vineyard, maybe on Pinastri Colony HQ. Personally i think they where just joking.

still Kestral gave a little speech for jordan, he would first of all like to thank Jorden for all he has done for us all, and classes him as a friend and also as a mentor and thanks him also for all the excellent builds he has done for us Jorden you will be missed. that makes everyone nods in agreement.

After the briefing/meeting we went down with a shuttle to the UFS Academy for the photo-shoot,
First a shoot at the runabout: https://gyazo.com/eec859c0a53f1a2e243ed3bee87188ea
Then in the lecture hall: https://gyazo.com/2de539b85341c29772f8909f399a47b0
And the last in the academy hall:
https://gyazo.com/2b7fc04e9b4c09853505bb18c7c4abcb

The pictures looks so well.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Tranquility Station
Last edited by Romy Magic on 220806.0555, edited 1 time in total.

Romy Magic
Security - Lt Commander
Security - Lt Commander

Alpha-Shift

RAdm Rich Lombardia CO
LT Cmdr Oola Quan OPS
LT Ellemir Maven OPS
LT (jg) Ferre Flamand Science

Mission Name: Alpha-Shift - A Royal Problem
Stardate: 220724 10.00
Link to Mission: viewtopic.php?f=986&t=33757

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

Today we gather at Tranquilliy's Ops Center, at the mission brief would continue with the issue of the assassination attempt of Ul’raq,
The eighth in line for the Quelthonian throne was reluctantly left after a massive natural disaster killed all seven people before him. Ul’raq is a known musician and playboy type, more interested in parties than ruling. We learned that he recently fell in love with Agna, a Bolian woman and was planning to leave together and marry, something his people forbid. Ul’raq had obtained a device that hides his life signs from sensors in an attempt to escape unnoticed. Someone is trying to kill him and we need to find out who is behind it.

Someone is using explosive drones to target him based on DNA. The investigation thus far revealed the drone is a Dopterian model, but some sleuthing revealed the explosive was Flaxian. Only one casualty so far which was a member of JAG that shared an interest in Agna. However, we ruled out his involvement. He was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time when the drone exploded.

Since we have secured Ul’Raq who has now requested political asylum. He has no desire to return to Quelthonia and be crowned Emperor. From a political standpoint this puts us into an awkward situation as we only recently opened trade with his people after his predecessor went against his people’s native xenophobia. Although this decision didn’t receive as much widespread opposition as he expected there were still several vocal groups, especially among the noble houses. The Federation is concerned that if Ul’raq doesn’t become Emperor, someone from the opposition will take the throne and end their relationship with the Federation

However we cannot allow our own needs to dictate the fate of Ul’raq. His request for Asylum has to be taken seriously and measured against his situation with the Quelthonian Government.
RAdm Rich Lombardia will be meeting with him shortly but we have a major investigation to locate the assassin. The Quelthonian flag ship should be here within an hour or so.

We have a lot of things to do:
- Intelligence and Ops: need you to go through the files of every Dopterian and Flaxian on the station or on Pinastri. Start with the ones who have criminal records or known associations with criminal or ‘questionable’ organizations.
- Security, needs to check flight plan and logs of all ships that have been to Dopterian, Flaxian and/or Quelthonian in the last two weeks. This is a long shot, but we might get lucky.
- Science and Medical, these drones are tracking Ul’raq by his DNA. We need a way to mask that so they can’t lock on to him. There is also the ‘how’ we need to discover. Those drones can’t have the sensor capacity to find one person’s DNA over 1550 decks and thousands of people unless they are plugged into our own internal sensors or have a massive network of private sensors located on each deck.

After the briefing RAdm Rich Lombardia retreated to is office and began to speak to Ul’raq and we began our own tasks.
LT Cmdr Oola Quan, LT Cmdr Erika Lancetti, LT Ellemir Maven and i stayed in OPS, while Cmdr Kestral Roffo, LT (jg) Ferre Flamand and LT Cmdr Dr. Narek Siva'nek went to the new Science lab to do there tasks.

Oola Quan, focused on the Dopterians and Ellemir Maven worked on scanning the Flaxians, and i picked up my PADD and starts checking the flight plan and logs of the past week. Scrolled down to the whole manifest .... nothing so far. Ellemir Maven started to bring up records of all Flaxians currently on the station, or who have visited in the last 48 hours, focusing on those who may have brought in explosives.
Then Ellemir Maven asked me if we have a list of Flaxians who have diplomatic immunity and whose baggage was not inspected when they arrived? I want to focus on the last 48 hours to start. checked the diplomatic records ....not what i saw in the 48 hours
Went back to the check the flight logs .... no logs known .... maybe they are her longer then 2 weeks, Oola checked and saw three ships actually came here and the week before that two ships.
Ellemir Maven continues investigating whether Flaxian explosives can be made using local materials instead of being brought in ready to use. and brings up the chemical formula for the explosive the science team identified, it can't be made with the available material. It must have been brought in. Elle thinks for a few moments, then sends out a subspace message to the flight control centers on flaxia and dopteria to pull 30 days of flight logs and return them to Tranquility to aid in our investigation and she suggested to me, to request a dump of the logs from the systems we are interested in. It might be worthwhile to see if we have any ships that recently visited that do not report they visited one or the other. i said ..... yes please do, we need all the information we can get.
Oola Quan suggested that we look over the record of those ships from the last three weeks and see who or what stayed behind.
And there it was, indeed 3 weeks ago, i tapped on on my her PADD ... but i dint i get any specifications on those flights, dint flight ops asked for more information?

In the meanwhile RAdm Rich Lombardia was in a secure channel with Ul'raq to speak with him about the current situation.
RAdm Lombardia: Ul'raq, Are you there?
Ul'raq: I am Admiral, have you accepted my request for Asylum?
RAdm Lombardia: Its not that easy. I need to understand why you are requesting asylum?
Ul'raq: I thought that was clear. They want to force me to be the ruler of the Empire. I do not and have never wanted to rule the Quelthonian Empire. I hate their rules and xenophobia. It's why I left in the first place.
RAdm Lombardia: You late father was making great strides in changing that xenophobia. It's because of him that you were even allowed here. If you allow another to take the throne, they may undo all the work he did to bring us to that point.
Ul'raq: That can't be my problem. I'm not a leader. I want to marry Agna, do you think they would every allow an Emperor to marry a non-Quelthonian? I'll lose her, I lose my freedom, I lose my right to go where I please. Being Emperor is a prison sentence.
RAdm Lombardia: Your people need you. Your father showed them the benefits to interacting with outsiders and how it can help the empire grow and develop. You may not want your birthright but that is the hand that fate dealt you. It's your duty to take the throne and be the best ruler you can be..... Don't like some rules, why not change them? You will be Emperor. Someone is trying very hard to ensure you never take the throne. Even if you decline your birthright, the royal blood in your veins make you a threat. Whomever is out to kill you will not stop until you are dead. Don't you think you will be safer on Quelthonia?
Ul'raq: Safer? Tell that to the Royal family.
RAdm Lombardia: That was a natural disaster. Fate can be a cruel mistress. One which we can't escape. You are not being persecuted by your government. You are being appointed to their highest office. I don't see how Asylum applies in your case. I'm recommending to Starfleet Commadn that we decline your request. The official word should be ready in the hour.
Ul'raq: You are making a mistake Admiral. and he cuts off the Comms.

RAdm Lombardia came out of his office and asked for a report,
Erika Reported nothing interesting from planet database, Oola Reported looks up and says 'we've found some ships that have stopped here within the last three weeks. Ellemir reported The internal sensors are reporting movement in access tube 4B271 That is adjacent to the secure room where you placed Ul'Raq and i reported we do get some logs, but those where 3 weeks ago and not much specifications

Elle's sensors indicate there are at least three sources moving in the access tube. There are no life signs. Heat signature indicates it is likely to be mechanical. Size is approximately 1 meter x .5 M by .6M. Same approximate size as the devices found outside the station. The devices appear to be moving closer to Ul'Raq sir. she could not confirm they have explosives but it seems a likely scenario.

Most likely they where still tacking them, RAdm Lombardia Contacted Cmdr Roffo, what the status in masking Ul'raqs DNA or altering the sensors was, and had to clear the area as well. We need to minimize casualties. Set up forcefield in there path and when something is in proximity activate another on the opposite side to box them in.

Cmdr Roffo thought thay have a solution, but are waiting on the doctors final say, the doctor said the hypo is set and ready for use.

in de meanwhile elle had opened a channel to the section, had all personnel evacuate level 275 immediately. and sounded Yellow alert for Decks 272-277. As soon as they inject him, i had instruct my security detail to move him to location Gamma, Security inspected location Gamma, and i told them to keep there eyes open.
RAdm Lombardia told me that i was going to need to have the security detail take the "long way" to Destination Gamma. And had to plot a route they can move quick. I calculated the quickest route for my security team, and told them to follow the route that was quicker. Security reports they where following my route and went down the nearest jeffreys tube toward the Gamma location.

Elle reported something interseting. The cousin Cha’Thop, recently returned from a trip to Flaxia. He appears to be on the home planet now though. Cha’Thop would have the money, power and connections to make all this happen. The cousin was travelling on a tramp freighter called the Grevo. And the Grevo is docked at Tranquility right now". according to the passenger manifest from the Grevo. It seems that the trip that Cha'Thop took also lists a passenger named Agna. No other ID given.

Then we heard a Robotic Voice and told: Well done Admiral. I commend you on your ability to keep Ul'raq alive. which the Admiral answered, Who is this and why do you want Ul'raq dead? and uses hand signals to tell ops to trace the call. Elle was able to trace the call and locks the external sensors on the incoming signal to confirm the source, letting the computer plot it on the sector map.

Robotic Voice: Who I am is irrelevant. Why he must die is irrelevant. What is relevant is where I am and what I am willing to do. You re undoubtedly tracing this call. I'll save you the trouble. Its coming from a passenger liner called "The Last Resort". Its ferrying about 2000 people to Pinastri. Scan the ship's hull. I'll wait.
Rich Lombardia mutes comms and asked Oola if he was telling the truth.
Elle reported, the computer confirms the electronic signature on the incoming signal is the passenger liner "Last Resort" estimated course 2654 mark 22 distance 80 million kilometers
There are 30 of those drones all along the hull. Then they suddenly vanish from sensors... possibly stealth tech
Admiral unmated: I take it you wanted me to see 30 of your pet explosives covering the hull?
Robotic Voice: Indeed I did. Don't bother sending any ships to intercept us. The passengers are blissfully unaware that today might be the last day of their lives and that is solely rest on your next decision. It a simple trade. You will hand of Ul'raq and in return I'll remove the drones. AS you can tell you are not able to track these upgrades so removing them manually is impossible. What will it be Admiral 2000 innocent people or one irresponsible playboy who doesn't even want to be Emperor? You have five minutes to make a decision or every sole on this ship dies. and the comms go out.

We went from Yellow Alert to Red Alert, Blast doors are closed. Operations is on local power. Station shields are online.

Logic dictates the needs of the many out weight the needs of the few...... or the one. But the Admiral thinks the right decision is to let Ul'raq know the situation. so we opened a Comm to Ul'raq.
Admiral Lombardia: Ul'raq, do you read me..... are you there? We have a situation and we need to speak immediately.
Admiral Lombardia waits not hearing a response and tries again
I know you are upset with me right now but a mad man has taken 2000 hostages and will destroy them all if we dont turn you over. Do you hear me? we still hear nothing.

The Admiral ordered me have the security officers enter his room and find out if he can hear him, my Security team reports he is missing, the transporter inhabiter he was wearing will be found on the floor.

Which was very bad news ... the admiral slams his hands on the command table hard, echoing through ops. We needed to find him, and medical and science just altered his DNA so we can't track him with internal sensors.
He contacted Cmdr Roffo,We needed another miracle and have minutes to make it happen. Ul'raq is missing. He ditched his transporter inhibitor and is in the wind. we need a way to track him. they will get to work on it right now.

Robotic Voice: Times up Admiral. What's it going to be?
Admiral Lombardia: We have chosen to comply with your uh....request... to turn over Ul'raq. How do you want to make the exchange? Right now we are at red alert since you have 30 explosives on the hull of a passenger liner. I hope you weren't thinking of casually docking that ship for an in person exchange
Even it was just to buy them time to locate Ul'raq.
we did magaged to put the DNA changes into the computer and science data is correct, Ul'Raq is not aboard Tranquility the question is now where the hell is he and how did he escape Tranquility.

That's the ship you mentioned Agna and the cousin were on, he must of used his Cousin's name to hide him on the manifest. TRak them as long as our sensors are able. Have the USS Temperance ready to depart in 10 minutes, skeleton crew.
Agna is no longer showing on our sensors and she appears to have left the station. We had the Grevo on long range sensors. Traveling at warp 5, destination unknown.

Robotic Voice: You are going to lower your shields and you will bring him to the docking ring. I'll provide you further instructions when he is in place. Once we have visual confirmation we will let these people go free.
Admiral Lombardia: So, I was just informed I am unable to give you Ul'raq because he is no longer aboard the station. HE has escaped in a freighter called Grevo. We dont have any sensor data on it at this time. There is no need to harm those people. They have nothing to do with Ul'raq and you are now free to pursue him.
Robotic Voice: after a long silence ......... they may live. and Comms cut and the drones appear on sensors. They are detected leaving the hull of the Last Resort and disparaging again, possibly docking on an undetected ship. Something goes to warp.

Admiral Lombardia have us all report to the transporter room. We need to intercept the Grevo before they do.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Tranquility Station

Romy Magic
Security - Lt Commander
Security - Lt Commander

Beta-Shift

Mission Name: Beta-Shift - Rogue Gambling Table
Stardate: 2207029 23.00

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

Today we are at Ops on Tranquility Station, where we get a unusual Mission. Commander Kestral Roffo informed us to find rogue gambling table ... no clue how a gambling table can get rogue.

According to Kestral we need to change into civilian clothing, because the people on Charon's beacon, where we go too, are nor very fond of Us Starfleet. in 10 min we changed, i choose for a cool Black pants and purple shoulder crobtop, black Jacket and black boots, i picked that up at the last sci-fi conn.

And we met back at ops, where we took the transporter to Charon's beacon. when we arrived, we will look for the gambling table at the promenade. And Kestral said to me, i might want to check out there security, i agreed and went looking for it.

Once we are there, we need find it and let Kestral know if we find a physical gambling table, with either the Greedy Greedy or cards against humanity Games set out on it..
I went on the outer side of the promenade, saw shops, like a weapons shop, barber, clothing shops and more. Then i saw finally Security, i went in and only saw a desk with a receptionist and around the corner i saw a single cell with a chair and the forcefield was engaged. But it was nothing special, and i went to look for the others.
Even they dint find it, Oola looked in the club in the middle of the promenade, the most logical place of all and there was no gambling table.

So we went back to Tranquility again and we decided to play the Greedy Greedy Tonga game, since we are on a gambling spree and we have one on our Promenade/Docking ring.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Tranquility Station

Romy Magic
Security - Lt Commander
Security - Lt Commander

Alpha-Shift

RAdm Rich Lombardia CO
LT Cmdr Oola Quan OPS
LT Ellemir Maven OPS
LT Ferre Flamand Science

Mission Name: Alpha-Shift - A Royal Hunt
Stardate: 220807 10.00
Link to Mission: viewtopic.php?f=986&t=33786

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

Today we gather at Tranquilliy's Ops Center, where we are moving to the USS Temperance for this mission.
But before we are going to the Temperance we had a photo-shoot for the alpha shift, it turned out pretty nice:
https://gyazo.com/8db08593c418bcdd7536dc674f9e1754

Now we take the transporter room to the Temperance, and have our briefing there in the conference room.

During our mission brief we go the following. We are approaching the Grevo and they have undoubtedly detected us at this range. Long range scans detect no issues which means we have managed to beat the assassin's ship here. Since we are unable to detect them we have no idea when they might strike. Our goals is to retrieve Ul'Raq asap. We need to scan for him and when we can get a transporter lock beam him aboard.
Since there were ties between the Grevo Captain, Hivik and Ul'Raq's cousin Cha’Thop. Ul'Raq may be in danger aboard the Grevo. We should have a boarding party standing by to retrieve the Emperor by force if necessary. Long range scans also show the Quelthonian flagship Intha’Qod is on route. Not as fast as us they may be pivotal in defeating this assassin should we fail before their arrival.
What we know about the enemy. They use drones that have some kind of stealth technology making them impossible to lock on. The drones explode on contact or when they detect a specific genetic source. The assassin ship appears to utilize not only the same stealth technology but a cloaking device as well. Let's hope that means they need to de-cloak to fire their weapons. Tee ship did de-cloak to retrieve its drones so that seems likely. The ship profile we briefly got was unidentified so this might be custom.

Now we are done with the Briefing, we went to our stations on the bridge.
Ellemir - OPS, Narek - medical, Ferre - Science, Ericka - intelligence and damage control, Eagles- Helm and i was on tactical, my favorite posting.
All stations where green and we where ready to leave, after a while we found the Grevo.

We opened a channel, they responds with Audio only.
Admiral Lombardia: Grevo, this is Admiral Lombardia aboard the USS Temperance. You are to immediately exit warp, cut all engines and turn over Ul'Raq with the utmost urgency.
Hivik (of the Grevo):Admiral, I don't know who Ul'Raq is but he isn't here. We are on a tight schedule I don't have time for Starfleet games.
The admiral had Ferre Scan the ship for Ul'Raq's genetic information,
and they where lie-ing, we had a positive scan.
Hivik (of the Grevo): Well tell them he isn't here. I'm sure they will think twice with a federation ship here to protect us.
Admiral Lombardia: Your immediate compliance is strongly recommended. There is a ship on an intercept course that is dedicated to his death and your ship along with it if necessary.
Admiral Lombardia: We have positive scans Ul'Raq is there. Perhaps under a false name. We'll send over some security officers to confirm his identity and take him into custody. Cut engines and prepare to be boarded.

In the mean while i noticed they where Raising there shields, i recommend the Admiral we do the same and so we did.

Hivik (of the Grevo): I'm sorry Admiral, my clients pay extra to avoid being hassled. Your crew are not welcomed aboard.
Admiral Lombardia: Captain, if you do not immediately comply with an official order from a Starfleet vessel in Federation space I'll have to bring you up on charges. You could loose your merchant's license and go to jail. Don't force us to take stronger actions.
Hivik (of the Grevo): Do what you must but you have forced my hand. and he cut the Comms out

We knew what would happen ... and went on Red alert, locked on the weapons. The task was clear, we need to knock them out of warp then can lock on a tractor beam.
Ellemir Maven recommended we get in front of the Grevo, detonate a photo torpedo in her wake and attempt to disrupt her subspace field. And so we did, increased speed so we get ahead of them, stand by the aft torpedoes. Locked on the target and i was ready to fire, i fired in Elles mark and fired on target.
The Grevo has come to a halt, the Subspace field is now disrupted and she is temporarily unable to go to warp.
To push any further, the Admiral ordered too fire phasers at will, and he asked the transporter room to beam Ul'raq out of here.
Transporter room reports there are two people present. One matched the genetic signature of Agna. And had to transport them both on board, we can leave Agna there.
As soon we where able to transport them out of there, we did beam them on board. Transporter room reported thay have Ul'Raq and he was holding a female bolian, Agna and she's dead. Ul'Raq himself was a little banged up, i had my security team taking them to Sickbay and stays with him at all times.

Then we saw the Grevo explodes killing everyone who was left aboard. An additional explosion rocks the Temperance. A drone exploded just under the main deflector dish.
Report damage got in several around the ship, engineer report critical level, but analysis is in progress ... level 15,16, 15 are damage and broken. the shields did catch some damage and will be restored soon at 100% and luckily the phasers are still working.
Navigational deflector is operational but requires realignment before we go to warp, Medical reported 6 crew members are injured in the explosion all heading or being taken to sick bay at this time.
the Admiral had Ferre scan the area, we need away to track it. We must assume this is a professional. They wont fly in any kind of describable patten. They are going to use those drones to attack from various angles to mask its true location. What we know is it briefly de-cloaks to launch drones. We detect some kind of power transfer but not the ship it self.
Ellemir Maven deployed 2 class 5 probes to scan for the power signature and look for background anomalies in the presentation of space.

The assassin de-cloaks and fires a group of two dozen probes. It fires a plasma energy weapon at the closest probe, destroying it. The ship re-cloaks and deliberately tries to avoid the probes we just launched.
Several drones are destroyed by defensive phaser fire, two others are disabled by our probe field. The rest impact the ship shaking it hard. Starboard shields drops to 12%, over all shields down to 67%. Massive damage to decks 12-17 with multiple hull breaches. Starboard phaser array is down. Starboard nacelle is offline. Power fluctuations all over the ship and 26 casualties reported thus far.

As a gamma ray bursts and energy release should damage the probes and light up the other ship's shields, so we see where they are.
The admiral ordered to load all torpedoes bays and prepare to fire, so i prepared and loaded torpedo's ... standing by, Phasers standing by .... The Gamma burst causes the Shielding dropping at 88%, multiple hull breaches on decks 12-17.As Ellemir Maven sends a distribution pattern for the torpedo's to me, based on a 30 degree spread towards the last de-cloak, and launching two volleys.
Locked Target ... awaits Command to fire, then i got my order to fire.

The Temperance torpedoes explode as another salvo of drones approaches. Phaser fire in point defense mode and are able to take out all but three that impact the saucer dorsal section. Shields drop to 52%, the hull is breached. Three are 2 casualties.
The Assassin, seeing their drones fail decides to de-cloak and comes in for an attack run. It fires multiple plasma energy weapons and several plasma torpedoes. The ship's computers are unable to lock onto the ship, defensive phasers attempt to stop the plasma torpedoes with limited success. The Temperance is hit along the lower Saucer, port-side torpedo bays, and along the port nacelle. Shields ar 42%, 28 casualties, multiple systems damaged.
Admiral ordered to return the probes to their dock for repairs, i as Tactical had to stand ready to unleash everything i have. i got the Command and hit the fire button.... unleashing all i had.

The Assassin ship notices the drones returning and quickly opens fire. Its just enough time for the Temperance to develop a shooting solution and open up with all weapons. The Assassin ship, being unshielded has no chance and explodes brilliantly.

Then we got incoming Call from Cha'Thop, Audio only.
Cha'Thop: Federation ship. This is Emperor Cha’Thop. We have come to retrieve my cousin. Please turn him over immediately.
in the meantime i getting reports, security has finished interrogating Hivik and he claims that Cha’Thop paid him to kill Ul'Raq.
Admiral Lombardia: Emperor? That's interesting. Your own government stated Ul'Raq was the new emperor since he is next in line for the crown.
Cha'Thop: That was a bit premature on their part. Regardless. You are holding a Quelthonian citizen and we demand you turn him over immediately. Having to chase him all over the quadrant because Starfleet can't be bothered to hold onto a member of the Royal house is an embarrassment Admiral.
Admiral Lombardia: Well considering you hired half the assassins in the quadrant to kill him certainly made our job a bit harder. =^=
Cha'Thop: Who would have thought a musician would be so hard to kill.
Admiral Lombardia: So you admit to it. That you ordered your own cousin's death so you can usurp the throne?
Cha'Thop: I deny nothing. Ul'Raq is not the kind of ruler our people need. Aside from being difficult to kill he knows nothing about governance, nothing about politics and has spend previous years away from his family and home-world. Putting him on the throne guarantees civil war among my people. I'm saving millions of lives.
Admiral Lombardia: Saving lives. How many innocents have died for you thirst for power. Most of them have been Federation lives. Many of them my own crew!
Cha'Thop: Inconsequential. I'm playing for keeps in a game of thrones. Holding together an empire is sustained on the glue from innocent lives. I do regret the loss of those lives but its a necessary evil. Only a true ruler knows this. But you have a decision to make. You must turn over Ul'Raq or more innocents will die. Even on a good day your vessel would be hard pressed to win against us. This is not one of those good days judging by the damage to your ship. Save your crew and turn over Ul'Raq.
Admiral Lombardia: You're a monster. You'd risk all out war with the Federation just for a legitimate claim to the crown?
Cha'Thop: It wont come to war and you know it. The Federation is tired of wars, tired of fighting. They're hoot and holler and in the end will sue for peace. WE have the resources to pay for it. Nothing will come of it but you all will still be dead and I'll still be emperor. So decide now. Life or death?

The admiral wanted to speak to Ul'Raq,
Admiral Lombardia: Ul'raq, I'm so terribly sorry about Agna. It was your cousin Cho'Thop that wants you dead. He is here in the Quelthinin Flagship and is demanding your surrender or will kill us all. Ul'Raq: You and you crew dont need to sacrifice anything else on my account. Tell him I'll beam over and demand Mu’mat’e. It's ritual combat. We'll fight for the throne.
Admiral Lombardia: If that is what you wish...... I'm sorry we couldn't do more to protect you.
Ul'Raq: You did more than most would. This is up to me

Then back to Cha'Thop:
Admiral Lombardia: Alright, we'll turn him over but he has challenged you in Mu'Mat'e.
Cha'Thop: He doesn't have a chance but I will honor him and when i kill him will give him an honorable burial alongside the rest of his family.

They had to make the touch choice to beam Ul'Raq over to them,
Admiral Lombardia: I hope your crown is worth it.... I hope severing ties with the Federation is worth it.
Cha'Thop: I am going to revitalize the Quelthonian Empire and rise to the like never before. But don;t sell yourself short Admiral. There is lots to learn from outsiders. I think the Federation and Quelthonian Empire have a lot to learn from one another. You may have lost today Admiral, that doesn't mean you have to like it. But you have my utmost respect. Until we meet again. and the Comms where cut.

As soon Ul'Raq beamed over, they left. and for us no reason to stay and we went back to Tranquility Station

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Tranquility Station

Romy Magic
Security - Lt Commander
Security - Lt Commander

Beta-Shift

Mission Name: Beta-Shift - The Prisoner Transport
Stardate: 220813 23.00
Link to Mission: viewtopic.php?f=987&t=33799

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

Today we where about to do a mission prepared by Ferre Flamand, oly sadly not everyone could or was able to attend the mission of today.

Only Fleet Captain Jorden Allen, Ferre and i where there, and unfortunately that was not enough to do the mission.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Tranquility Station

Romy Magic
Security - Lt Commander
Security - Lt Commander

Alpha-Shift

RAdm Rich Lombardia CO
LT Cmdr Oola Quan OPS
LT Ellemir Maven OPS
LT Ferre Flamand Sh
Captain Victoria Moonshadow Medical

Mission Name: Alpha-Shift - Holodeck Hijinks Part 1
Stardate: 220814 10.00
Link to Mission: viewtopic.php?f=986&t=33801&p=213240#p213240

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

Today we gather at Tranquilliy's Ops Center, but this time we have no serious mission. We have a fun activity, we will go to the Holo-deck for a Goblins and Grottoes (sort of D&D)game. we will Role-playing our way trough the story.

But before we go to the Holo-deck we have ... a sort of briefing at OPS. we get instructions how the game works and what we are going to do. als we needed to beside what race and class we wanted to play:
Rich is a Bosmer Warrior (a kind of Wood-Elf)
Romy is a Altmer Mage (High-Elf)
Victoria is Dunmer Assassin (Dark-Elf)
Oola: Dunmer Healer (Again a Dark-Elf)
Narek: Scout (not sure what race he is)
Ellemir: Imperial battlemage (Human)
Kestral: Nord Monk (a tall Human- like)
Erika: Redguard Spy (darker skinned Human)
Ferre: Imperial Spellsword (Again Human)

The story goes as follows:
The Oblivion Crisis aka the Great Anguish was a period of major turmoil and armed conflict, fought between the Tamrielic Empire and the Planes of Oblivion. The Oblivion Crisis is noted as being a significant event in Tamrielic history, as it marks the final days of the Third Era and the end of the Septim Dynasty.
This is occurring at the time of this adventure in the province of Cyrodil. Rumors of a massive attack by the Daedric Force of Destruction sacked and destroyed much of Kvatch. An unnamed hero managed to rally the city guard and lead them to repel the Daedric forces but much of the city was in ruin and most of the populace were killed.
You are part of the Companions Guild (mercenary company of combatants, not comfort guys/ gals). The Companions are similar to the Fighter’s Guild in other regions of Tamrial. Several gates of Oblivion have reportedly opened throughout Skyrim. You have been dispatched with a scouting party to investigate one such portal in the west of the Whiterun Hold.

After a long introduction is was finally time to go to the Holo-deck, we all where already in costumes and so called weapons.
I do have to say, the Admiral build the Goblins and Grottoes world very nicely.

And thus we began our story.
The afternoon sun beats down on you; the air is hot and still.
The sparsely settled lands of Elsir Vale are starting to grow
monotonous, with a seemingly endless line of dusty fl yspecks of
towns. The town of Drellin’s Ferry lies a few miles ahead of you.
It’s a settlement hard on the borders of the Witchwood, and the
best place from which to begin exploring the nearby forest.

As we walked down the road though the forest to the nearest village, we encountered 4 orc's. 2 on each side of the road.
As we fight them of some of us got hit by arrows including me, i took a shot in my arm. In my next turn i need to heal not only me but my team-mates too.

As we dint had many time, we will continue next week. Cant wait what will happen next.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Tranquility Station

Romy Magic
Security - Lt Commander
Security - Lt Commander

Beta-Shift

LT Cmdr Oola Quan OPS
Lieutenant Ferre Flamand Science

Mission Name: Beta-Shift
Stardate: 220819 23.00
Link to Mission:

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

Today we would do a 2nd attempt on doing Ferre's mission, but again there where not enough officers. Only Ferre, Kes Oola and i where there, according to Ferre its not enough to do his mission.
Which does make me curious what we will do in his Mission, and im not the only one

According to Ferre we all have a opportunity to "shine" when coming up with solutions. And he said i would have a key-role, wonder what he has in store for us all.

Hope next week we can finally start.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Tranquility Station

Romy Magic
Security - Lt Commander
Security - Lt Commander

Alpha-Shift

RAdm Rich Lombardia CO
LT Ellemir Maven OPS
LT Ferre Flamand Science

Mission Name: Alpha-Shift
Stardate: 220821 10.00
Link to Mission:

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

Today we did gathered at the Ops center , but we got word that RAdm Rich Lombardia could not make it today.
Others took this time to spent time somewhere else, or have to work, since todays mission aborted.

So only Ferre, Elle, Narek and i stayed for a while to chat a little.

I do hope he will next week or that wont happen either thare is both the annual Astraios beach party and the launch of the USS Atlas, that will replacing the USS Maxwell

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Tranquility Station

Romy Magic
Security - Lt Commander
Security - Lt Commander

Beta-Shift

LT Cmdr Oola Quan OPS

Stardate: 220826 23.00
Link to Mission: viewtopic.php?f=987&t=33799

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

Today we wanded to do a 3rd attempt on doing Ferre's mission, but yet again there where not enough officers. Again Ferre, Kes Oola and i where there, and still Ferre thinks its not enough to do his mission.

It now Really makes me curious what we will do in his Mission, i hope i will succeed his expectations since he has a big role for me.

Fingers crossed that we will finally do it next week.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Tranquility Station

Romy Magic
Security - Lt Commander
Security - Lt Commander

Alpha-Shift

Attending officers: to many to write it up.

Mission Name: Alpha-Shift
Stardate: 220828 10.00
Link to Mission:

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

Today the Alpha shift as we know it, is postponed till next week.
Because we have a Launch and Change of Command Ceremony to attend, with the change of the new Commanding Officer, and the future of USS Atlas.

With Captain Northman as the new Commanding Officer and Commander Crystal as Executive Officer of the Newly launched Atlas. thay will take over from RAdmiral Nora Gerhadsen who will take a step back from the Maxwell and transfer Command to Captain Northman.

May They Boldly Go Forwards

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Tranquility Station

Romy Magic
Security - Lt Commander
Security - Lt Commander

Beta-Shift

Stardate: 2208902 23.00
Link to Mission:
viewtopic.php?f=987&t=33799

=/\= MISSION LOG =/\=

Today we would have done a 4th attempt on doing Ferre's mission, but again there where not enough officers. This time only Jorden Ferre and i where there. Wonder where the rest of the crew are.

Luckily Jorden had a great idea, he showed us where the Escape-pod is located and we had a test lesson how to pilot it.
personally i think i need to practice more on my piloting skills, i do have the basic skill, but i can use more practice in advanced and expert settings.

After we practiced with the escape-pod we went the the shuttle bay to practice more in the shuttles, i got the type 11 shuttle and Ferre got the type 9 shuttle. we practiced together a bit, and soon it was already time to say our goodbyes for this mission(if you can say is was a mission)

Fingers crossed that we will finally do it next week yet again.

=/\= END LOG =/\=

In Service

Tranquility Station
Last edited by Romy Magic on 220909.2203, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “SS Tranquility”