The Voyages Of The USS Grampian

The Ournal Class space dock can support up to eight Sovereign Class vessels, and up to twenty four smaller ships. Tranquility is a huge show of Starfleet strength as well as a safe haven and a place to repair starships. It also provides staging areas for many freighters and transport vessels.

The giant sensor towers and the forest of antennae allow the facility to scan for light-years around the area of the station. Non-Starfleet endeavours are welcome at Tranquility. Retail and office space along with cargo holds and numerous holodecks are available. Tranquility provides transporter service and trade arbitration if necessary.

Tranquility also has a significant tourist trade, by virtue of its role as gateway to the Pinastri Sector. Advanced medical and scientific research facilities can be found on Tranquility. The only limit regarding missions is the imagination of its commander.

Roleplay Times: Alpha Shift - Sundays 10am - 12pm SLT
Beta Shift - Fridays 11pm - 1am SLT
Commanding Officer: Rich Lombardia
Executive Officer: Jorden Allen

Moderators: Kermie Mistwallow, Rich Lombardia

Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander
Duty Post: Security Officer
Ship/Station Posted: Unknown
Grid: Second Life

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -905250848

Mission 40: Cold War Story Arc Mission 4 – Cold Case

We were called back to Defera due to the Breen returning, once in orbit we beamed down to the ruins where we we investigated the ruins and found part of a star chart, we returned to the ship and came under attack by the Breen again. After dealing with them we proceeded to the next system on the star chart to look for any more pieces of it.
Our next place to search was the S'hinga system where we found the second piece on an orbiting hunk of rock, we proceeded to the Manek system from there where we engaged a group of Breen ships who weren't in the mood for talking leaving us with no choice but to defend ourselves, we found the next part of the star chart in the wreckage. The pieces we had pointed us back to the Raveh system where upon arriving we beamed down to the surface and found that the Breen were already there.

Once the Breen were out of the way we found the next piece in a small cave, however we came under attack by another Breen group that had been waiting for us to find the final piece. After they were dealt with we matched the final piece and returned to the ship, we now had the location of the supposed vault and we had to get there to stop the Breen from getting their hands on whatever was in there.

Log Ends.
"Never underestimate a woman who was trained to survive by whatever means" - Reina Beaumont

"The uniform says nothing of the actual person wearing it, the uniform is merely a uniform, the person is the one actually doing their job" - Reina Beaumont

SB: Director of the School of Beta Quadrant Cultures - SS Alexandria

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -905574762

Mission 41: Cold War Story Arc Mission 5 – Cold Storage

With the star chart assembled we were pointed to the Lae'nas system where upon warping in we were greeted with True Way and Breen forces engaged in battle above Lae'nas Three to see who would beam down to the surface, we dealt with each group quickly before beaming down to the surface of Lae'nas Three ourselves.
On the surface we were able to determine exactly where the entrance to the vault was while dealing with any Breen who were also searching, within the vault we were able gain access only to discover that the vault didn't contain any weapons, just knowledge as well as a recording from a Preserver themselves. A Preserver Archive basically.

The Breen leader of the vault hunt transported down and was furious to learn this, he was determined to destroy the vault in response to their not being any powerful weapons he could use leaving us with no choice but to defend ourselves.
After a lengthy battle a Deferi research team arrived to investigate the vault while we returned to the ship where I reported in to Ambassador Surah about what we had discovered.

The knowledge that could be learned from the Preserver Archive will be quite something, I'm thankful that it isn't ancient technology that could be used to harm others.
My crew performed admirably during this vault hunt, I'm proud of them. Whatever we face next I'm honoured to face it alongside them.

Log Ends.

~

I'm still happy to get any feedback, the next arc is the Borg one, the first two missions for it I can do quickly before getting into the main part of the arc with the third mission. I could do a short story before or after that arc if there are any ideas for one.
"Never underestimate a woman who was trained to survive by whatever means" - Reina Beaumont

"The uniform says nothing of the actual person wearing it, the uniform is merely a uniform, the person is the one actually doing their job" - Reina Beaumont

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -905768208

Mission 42: Borg Arc Mission 1 – Where Angels Fear To Tread

With the recent Borg Incursion in the Beta Quadrant the USS Grampian has been assigned to briefly aid the Omega Task Force that has been tasked to slow the Borg advance as best they can in the quadrant.
After talking to Admiral D'Vak on Deep Space Nine and the Romulan Ambassador at Earth Spacedock we were assigned to the Burgus system to investigate reports of Borg activity in the area, we arrived to find a Tai'Shiar ship under attack by the Borg and rendered assistance before beaming over to the Tai'Shiar ship to help them against the Borg that had boarded their ship, a Commander Taelus had issued a distress call asking for any assitance.

Upon beaming down we were contacted by Taelus who informed us of anti Borg adaption gear close by which myself and my team equipped before facing the Borg, we fought our way through to reach a research lab, rescuing Republic prisoners who were being experimented on along the way, where Borg technology was being analysed. After helping fend off more Borg attacks we returned to the Grampian and informed Taelus that we couldn't allow them to keep the research going, they didn't take this news lightly and we were forced to defend ourselves against both the Romulans and new Borg arrivals.

With effort we were able to hold our ground, Republic assistance arriving just in time. Once the fighting ended I informed Task Force Command of what had happened before leaving the system, we're not done with the Borg yet by any margin.

Log Ends.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -906009862

Mission 43: Borg Arc Mission 2 – A Gathering Darkness

We were dispatched to the Omicron Kappa Two system to locate a research team that was developing a Borg nano-virus counteragent to combat a nano-virus that the Borg are using to assimilate more than just individuals, we were tasked with rescuing them as contact had been lost with the team and it was feared that they were under attack by the Borg.

We warped into the system to find that the Borg were there before us and were in the process of assimilating the planet, upon dealing with the ships in our way to the planet we beamed down to the surface where we located and rescued the research team that had come under attack by the Borg. One of the team remained with us, a Doctor Eric Cooper, who helped with lowering a forcefield while informing us that the Borg had managed to get their hands on information about the counteragent which meant they could potentially adapt to it, so that we could collect what information we could about the counteragent from a Borg data node before fighting our way back to the beam out point.
However the planet came under planetary bombardment from the sudden arrival of the Undine, Species 8472 by Borg terms. They also beamed down to fight the Borg only for one of their team to be captured in the battle.

We returned to the Grampian where we attempted to pursue the Borg, who had also captured a Undine ship, in order to rescue their prisoners but they were able to leave the system before we were able to enact a rescue while the Undine destroyed the planet by combining their ships to create a powerful energy blast that blasted the planet apart with a single strike.
We had no choice but to warp out of the system and report what we had experienced. With the planet destroyed it should slow down their attempts at adapting to the counteragent with any luck but we still need to rescue the Undine that the Borg had captured.

Log Ends.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -906436787

Mission 44: Borg Arc Mission 3 – Assimilation

The captured Undine ship we were tracking was sighted near the NGC-4447 system where Borg activity has also been reported, we proceeded to the system to see if we could save the captured Undine.
On arrival to the system we found that the Undine ship we had been tracking had been destroy and we detected Borg ships just before we were attacked as we proceeded farther within, however while fighting a cube the Borg lost their interest in us when they went farther into the system where we found that the Undine were attacking other Borg ships, likely to rescue those that the Borg had captured at Omicron Kappa Two.
However they were also finding themselves being invaded by Borg ships entering their space through rifts.

We fought our way through both forces and disabled the cube that had attacked us earlier, with it disabled myself and my team beamed aboard to locate the captured Undine. We fought our way through, while collecting what Borg data we could manage, to what looked to be assimilation chambers and found that the Borg had been experimenting on the captured Undine in order to find a way to assimilate their unique biology, we found shortly after that they had succeeded and we had to face off against a fully assimilated Undine.
Once it was defeated I caused an overload in the cube's vinculum , we returned to the ship once done and destroyed the cube to prevent the Borg from recovering the data before leaving the system.

That the Borg had managed to assimilate the Undine biology is alarming, this would have very likely resulted in the Undine becoming desperate and even more dangerous. Hopefully the Borg didn't manage to share the information before the destroyed the cube.

Log Ends.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -906496649

Mission 45: Borg Arc Mission 4 – Fluid Dynamics

The Borg had managed to get a foothold in Undine space which posed a serious risk to everyone if the Undine had lashed out at all life in our galaxy as a response to the Borg's actions, we were ordered to the Kuda system to meet with a task force led by the USS Voyager.
After entering the Kuda system we met with the task force and followed several of the ships into a rift, while others stayed back in case the Undine used the rift, leading into Undine space, once there we located Borg beacons that had assimilated a kind of biological mass of sorts and are using it as an interplexing beacon, following these beacons we came across a kind of land mass with a debris field made of various kinds of ships designed around ships found in the likes of the Federation, the Klingon Empire and more.

We also saw the reason why when Iconian rifts opened and ships of the same designs came out of them, the Undine attacking them quickly. It looks like the Iconians truly aren't as dead as originally believed as it looks like they are trying to spur the Undine into waging all out war on the various powers of the Beta and Alpha quadrants in particular for whatever reason we don't know yet.

We received a distress call from one of the ships from the task force that had gone on ahead, the USS Venture, they had come under attack by the Borg. We rushed to render aid but the ship was already destroyed, we retrieved the few escape pods that had survived with one of the occupants being Dr. Eric Cooper.
With no choice but to follow more beacons we proceeded farther in and came across a Borg Unimatrix that had been created by assimilating a large land mass, we headed in to do what we could to force the Borg out of Undine space with the assistance of the rest of the task force. However the Undine didn't take kindly to us being in their space despite our being there to help, we had no choice but to leave Undine space, we couldn't risk facing both the Undine and the Borg at once, as the Undine launched an all out assault on the Borg.

Once we returned to our own space we contacted Command once we left the Kuda system, there's little else we can do as long as the Undine are unwilling to accept our help because of the Iconian's actions. All we can do is hope that a solution can be found later down the line to deal with the Borg and gain the trust of the Undine. The spread of the Borg nano-virus has at least been slowed for now which should buy us time
With our assignment complete we left the Omega Task Force and headed out to a our next assignment. I highly doubt that this is the last that we will see of the Borg any time soon.

The ship took a bit of a beating in that last mission so we are holding position to make repairs and to ascertain on if we require a dry dock or not, Skavin believes however that we won't require one and that the ship will be be able to return to duty within the next couple of days.
We've fairly gotten into a lot of battles but the ship and crew have done an incredible job weathering all of it, she's a tough ship with a bloody good crew. Once again a very proud captain signing off.

~

Just before we got our new assignment my first officer Tarsi asked if she could remain on the ship from now on, she felt it would be best if she stayed to oversee the likes of repairs and more as she was becoming increasingly concerned that with me going on every away team mission that if we were born to be killed or injured that it would disrupt the chain of command on the ship at the worst possible moment.
I have approved her request, despite my personal feelings as she is a friend and having her by my side has been wonderful, and for the time being will be taking the tactical hologram of the woman from the 2250s with me on away team missions, a mobile emitter as well as a spare in case the first is damaged have been issued to her.

Log Ends.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

I'm not sure if anyone keeps up with the project, hope they do as I don't want to feel like I'm dong all this for nothing at all. A wee update on the next missions, the next missions are on New Romulus and being ground missions only spread across a sizeable map then it will take me a little time to do them all, it's nothing too demanding but I will be turning all of the missions into a single report with each mission given a brief report.
This will likely take me all weekend as I am a little busy with other things at the same time and I will do all I can as quickly as able.

This means that the screenshot collab won't be focused on a single mission but on several missions at once so maybe two or three screenshots apiece. Maybe four.
I'll do my best to give as good a report on what happens on New Romulus from beginning to end.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -906948269

Mission 46 through to 53: New Romulus

The USS Grampian was assigned to assist with the colonisation efforts on New Romulus at the request of the Romulan ambassador assigned to Earth Spacedock, upon arrival and me and T'Met beaming down, I spoke to Procounsel D'Tan who explained the goals in mind. I assisted where I could before we were asked to check in on some concerns regarding supplies at a nearby warehouse. We also discovered that the Tai'Shiar are trying to affect the development of the colony to their liking.

In the warehouse I spoke with a Lieutenant Tanenga who told me about the manager of the warehouse, a Ferengi male called Madren, who seems to be more than capable of making a profit but not so capable of keeping track of shipments.
After talking to Madren we checked the shipments and found a series of discrepancies in the logs. When I reported this to him he suggested that we check a supply room where we came under attack by Hirogen that he had hired, we fought our way back to Madren and discovered him going on the run.

We were able to take him into custody before he escaped, he told us that the Tai'Shiar had approached him and threatened him through threats of his money being seized and controlled, he left the warehouse after reporting this and proceeded to our next task which was to infiltrate a Tai'Shiar base at Vastam Peaks.

At the Tai'Shiar base we were tasked with recovering stolen data, shutting down an array and ensuring that the threat to the colony from the Tai'Shiar is hurt as much as possible. We were successful I doing so while finding ourselves fending off against Hirogen as well who were working with the Tai'Shiar, we also rescued some prisoners along the way who were being held by the Tai'Shiar. With luck our efforts will hinder the Tai'Shiar for a good while and keep the colony safe from them for a good while.

Once we were done there we proceeded to our next task at the Paehhos Crater where we were asked to explore the overgrown caves in the area for a missing researcher, we found the researcher fairly quickly within a camouflaged areas where we learned they had been captured by the Tholians, once we rescued them we proceeded farther into the caves where we found a small Tholian base.
We discovered that the Tholians were opening a portal to other universes and taking prisoners and items from them, their react efforts on Nukura to get their hands on Terran Empire technology and now this hints at their goal to become a serious threat to those they regard as inferior to themselves which generally means everyone in their eyes due to their xenophobic nature.
We also came across a recording that mentions them finding something in the ruins farther ahead that they don't want the Republic and it's allies to find.

With this discovered and the information of what we found sent, we left the caves and I returned to the city to meet with Procounsel D'Tan who asked me if I could take my team to the ruins deeper into the area that have been built on top of a dormant underground volcano to investigate unusual power readings coming from the location that don't seem to be related to the readings from the volcano.

Once we arrived at the ruins we proceeded to a point where we had to slip on our EV suits as it was far too hot for me, T'Met and Karen while Sonoe and our tactical hologram wore theirs simply for the same of communication.
We encountered Tholians pretty quickly and fought our way to a large chamber with four generations all connected to a large area in the middle. I was able to keep the generators from overloading while we also fought off Tholians who were determined to stop us from securing the area.
Once the Tholians eventually gave up their attacks I was able to inform the Procounsel of what we had discovered, only to make another discovery after he joined us with a small team. The chamber is housing an Iconian gateway.

With teams sent to secure the area and examine the gateway we left the ruins and returned to the ship, our assignment at New Romulus at an end for the time being.

The discovery of an active Iconian gateway is quite something to say the least, of course the Federation and the Empire are concerned about what this means and will be helping to ensure that it's secured while it's being examined.
I doubt this will be the last time that me and my crew will be at New Romulus with this discovery. For now we await our next assignment, the ship is back to full working order thanks to Skavin and his department doing repairs while in orbit during this assignment, things could be becoming even more interesting from this point onwards.
We'll face whatever comes as we always do.

Log Ends.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -906994568

Mission 54: Dyson Sphere Arc – Sphere Of Influence

We have been asked back to New Romulus to witness the restoration and reactivation of the Iconian gateway that was found on New Romulus recently, I beamed down alone to witness this as requested.
Beaming down I met with a Remen male called Frenek who escorted me to meet with the project supervisor, a Romulan man called Kererek with the rank of Admiral who explained about the progress with the project, I also met Ambassador Worf who wanted to run additional checks to be sure that everything was safe.

I helped with getting the gate activated and planted some explosive charges on the gate in case things went wrong leaving no choice but to destroy the gateway. The gateway was activated but things went wrong fast with a sudden power spike that made the chamber unstable and the explosive charges were unable to destroy the gateway pylons, we had no choice but to escape through the gateway with any survivours.
We found ourselves in a dark room with some of the supplies and survivours, after tending to the wounded, myself and Ambassador Worf attempted to ascertain where we were. We spilt into teams only for the other teams to be attacked leaving myself and Ambassador Worf to rescue them, we were successful but sadly we were unable to save one of the survivours, a Romulan man called Maiek who was an engineer for the project, who had been experimented on by a species that the Ambassador had encountered before on the Enterprise-D, a Solanogen based species, and died as a result.

With every remaining survivour accounted for we proceeded farther in and found a massive area that spanned for miles, I went ahead with Ambassador Worf and discovered that whole words were being observed, Earth, Qo'noS and more. With farther progression we were able to gather some data on where we were, we seemed to be in a large observation area.
We were able to get what information we could while resetting the gateways before it became too dangerous to remain, we escaped through another gateway and found ourselves on some kind of ancient ship, I was asked to take command of it and assigned people to various stations as we left the sphere and found ourselves in the Jouret system and a large Iconian gateway had appeared within the system due to our efforts where we had been before.

We found ourselves coming under attack by the Elachi who were attempting to secure the gateway, we held them off as reinforcements arrived to lead as a hand. Once the Elachi were forced to flee the system there was a brief discussion on what to do with the new gateway, it was left uncertain however when Omega particles are noted to be coming from a Dyson Sphere than the gateway is connected to.
I returned to the Grampian after everyone else leaves the ancient ship and sent my report about what we had discovered.

It looks like things are going to be getting very interesting with these recent events.

Log Ends.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -907215290

Missions 55 through to 59 – Solanae Dyson arc – A Step Between The Stars

With the appearance of the Iconian gateway at the Jouret system that leads to a Dyson Sphere as well as the Omega particle readings, the USS Grampian has been assigned to lend a hand in the efforts to secure the Sphere as well as learning more about it. I met with a Subcommander Kaol who gave me a rundown of the situation with the sphere and a species called the Voth who had evolved from a species of herbivore dinosaurs from Earth millions of years prior before leaving Earth and becoming who they are today.
After lending a hand against the Voth who are also trying to claim the Sphere as their own under the belief that their people made it, the facts not supporting that claim of course, as well as getting in contact with a Voth scientist who had to go on the run due to the Voth Ruling Council refusing to accept the truth about the Sphere then we were assigned to help Admiral Tuvok, captain of the USS Voyager, with investigating a station in orbit of the Sphere's internal sun after a distress call was received from him about the Voth attacking the station.

The plan was for an allied task force to keep the Voth busy while the Grampian flew close to the sun to get to the station without being detected.
Despite the risks to the ship from the extreme temperatures of the sun we were able to get close to the station and contact Admiral Tuvok after some alignment of the solar flare inhibitors that were placed around the station, I beamed down once we were able to establish contact while the Grampian moved away from the sun to make repairs before joining the task force.

I met with the admiral, and Dr. Eric Cooper, who explained the situation at the station, once I had the basics on what was happening we headed to the first generator room, scanning a Voth battle mech that we had to later deal with after managing to restore power to the station and fend off against a squad of Voth using the stations internal defences.
As the other side of the station was exposed to space then myself, the admiral and Cooper had to use EV suits that could withstand the heat of the sun. Once at the other side of the station, the heat having made the suits no longer useable, we provided farther in while having to avoid being roasted by the sun due to malfunctioning window shields that had to be timed by using the shadows of support pillars with shield controls to cross the room safely while restoring the window shields safely.

We soon reached what looked to be a control centre where after dodging some energy beams I was able to deactivate the station. However in doing this the nearby space gateway that could be used to escape the station was activated which was a problem as it would give the Voth easy access to a working gateway. I was asked what choice I would go with and I felt it best to continue with the deactivation of the station despite the risk of the gateway's activating as a result, however the station began to suffer systems failure in the process of being deactivated and we had to escape to a beam out point.
We were able to get to a beam out point just as the station became too dangerous to remain in and were beamed aboard a Federation starship, the USS Dyson, based off the technology found in the sphere, we had to fight the Voth and prevent them from making full use of the gateway though we were too late when one of their capital ships went through.

We went after them and found ourselves in another Dyson Sphere, the same one that had been encountered by the USS Jenolan over one hundred and ten years earlier and the Enterprise-D forty years ago, assisted the USS Gold which had been damaged by the Voth and attempted to talk to the Voth only for their ship to be destroyed by an Undine energy blast that tore through the exit/entrance hatch.
Just before that however Admiral Tuvok was attacked by Dr. Cooper who turned out to be an Undine in disguise before joining their fellow Undine to launch the attack.
With the help of the allied task force we were able to fend off the Undine attack before they could use the gateway, had they been able to it could have been a slaughter.

Scans revealed that the gateway's entrance to this other Dyson Sphere also took us into the Delta Quadrant showing that the sphere had moved from where it had been originally. The admiral suggested, in order to try and defuse a potential collapse in diplomatic cooperation, that a summit should be held soon in order to address not only the threat from the Undine but also what to do in regards to this new gateway and where it leads.

As this will take a little time to arrange I have approved some New Year's celebration on the ship as we enter into 2410 as it would be good for crew morale to have some fun. Whatever the next year brings may it hopefully bring us a step closer to eventual peace and an end to the conflicts.

Log Ends.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -907406037

Mission 60: Solanae Sphere Arc – Surface Tension

The USS Grampian has been asked to attend the summit that Admiral Tuvok had suggested holding in order to discuss what to do about the recent events as well as the threat that the Undine hold to the Beta and Alpha Quadrants.
I beamed down to the summit upon arrival in the sphere, met with Admiral Tuvok and helped with sorting out the last of the arrangements with sorting out Security, speaking to delegates and setting up the presentation.

Talks seemed tense and it looked like there wasn't going to be good positive progress until the summit was cut short when the Undine launched an attack wave at the sphere and went through the gateway, returning to the ship I joined up with an allied task force that proceeded to the Sol system as the Undine were launching an attack in Earth orbit and Earth Spacedock was coming under heavy attack.
Working with the task force we punched through the attacking Undine ships to get to Earth Spacedock whereupon I beamed down with Admiral Tuvok to deal with the Undine boarding the station, we fought through the Undine until we got to Admiral Quinn, from there we held the line against the attacking Undine.
However we soon found out that an officer named E'genn was an Undine in disguise and quickly dispatched of them after they revealed themselves. Admiral Tuvok was then contacted telepathically by the Undine who had posed as Dr. Cooper, the Admiral discovered that the attack on Earth had been a ruse for the Undine's real plan, to attack and destroy Qo'noS.

Returning to the ship we headed to the Qo'noS system with Voyager and the I.K.S. Bortasqu' before being joined by the R.R.W. Lleiset, together we fought our way through the Undine forces alongside the KDF defence fleet until we reached the KDF shipyard in orbit where we were joined by the Enterprise and a few other Federation ships, it was a hard fought battle.
However the Undine had another card to play as an Undine Planet Killer appeared from a rift, destroying the shipyard with a single blast. Voyager used the last of their Borg nanite enhanced torpedoes to try and destroy the planet killer but it wasn't enough, Captain Shon used a shuttle called the U.S.S. Aquarius to try and destroy the planet killer through the opening in it's shields where the energy blast had come from.
Using the USS Grampian as defence we helped him to reach his target by destroying every Undine ship in his way, Voyager was able to beam the captain from the shuttle just as it slammed into the planet killer's weak point destroying the planet killer and forcing the surviving Undine to flee the system.

With the threat repelled I was invited down to the Great Hall on Qo'noS where I met with Starfleet, Romulan and Klingon officers and delegates alike for a celebration before Chancellor J'mpok and Admiral Quinn met to bring an end to the war between the Federation and the Klingon Empire, the talks were interrupted however by the arrival of an Iconian who murdered several of the Klingon High Council before issuing a warning to not attract their attention again.
After the Iconian left the war was ended through agreement with Admiral Quinn and Chancellor J'mpok, the war was finally truly over.

It won't be easy but hopefully this will be the beginning to a truly long lasting and strong alliance between the Federation, the Klingons and the Romulan Republic and that we stand united against the threat that the Iconians pose.

It's been a long series of fights and I doubt this will be the last time that the Grampian and her crew are called into battle, if anything I feel this is just the beginning of what's to come next.
Whatever happens the USS Grampian and her crew will be there to face it and to work alongside our allies.

Log Ends.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -907715616

Mission 61: Delta Quadrant Arc 1 – Escalation/Mindscape

With the Delta Quadrant ready to be fully explored then the USS Grampian has been asked to join the efforts there.
On entering the Delta Quadrant I beamed down to the allied command post for the quadrant where I had a brief talk with the Federation Representative for the command post, Admiral Kathryn Janeway. Once I was done there we were assigned to the Sylleran system to meet with the USS Voyager as Admiral Tuvok had a request of me involving the Undine that had posed as Dr. Cooper.
We proceeded to the system where we met with Voyager, I beamed over to meet with the Admiral who requested to do a mind meld with me in order to try and track down Cooper's whereabouts while fending off Cooper's continuing psychic assault on his mind.

Within the meld, which was shown as Voyager herself, I worked towards helping Tuvok first improve his defences against Cooper's attacks. I found myself having to fight projections of the Voyager's Doctor and Harry Kim before finding an ally in the projection of Seven Of Nine who helped me to get to this Voyager's bridge where we fought Cooper, once he was defeated I was able to free Admiral Tuvok who ended the meld.
However it turned out that the meld was still active as Cooper was trying to keep us trapped so with the Admiral's help we fought our way to Stellar Cartography where the Admiral was able to use Cooper's connection to him to track Cooper's whereabouts, Cooper retreated from the Admiral's mind allowing the Admiral to end the meld.
Once we were back in the real world I helped with ascertaining the nearest location Undine ships before returning to the Grampian. With Voyager we proceeded to a region of space labelled as the Northwest Passage where we encountered a considerable amount of Undine portals and ships. With some effort we were able to find a portal we could use to enter Fluidic space where we appeared before Cooper's bioship which we proceeded to disable before beaming over to it and meeting with Admiral Tuvok.

Once within Cooper's bioship we pushed our way to Cooper's location within the ship where the Admiral set about disrupting Cooper's defences by mind-melding with three control nexus modules so that we could focus on weakening him enough for the Admiral to detain Cooper with his own detainment field, in response the Undine Hierarchy or leadership, I am not quite sure of the term, were convinced that they were also at risk after the Admiral explained to them that the Iconians posed a threat to them as well.
Cooper was repurposed as a result as they felt he was too weak to be of any use as he was, with Cooper gone we were free to return to our ships and leave the Northwest Passage without incident now that the Undine had called off any farther attacks on the Alpha and Beta quadrants.

After a thank you from the Admiral we parted ways with Voyager, for the time being I would imagine anyway, and left the Passage.

Log Ends.
Last edited by Reina Beaumont on 220223.1341, edited 1 time in total.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

I have two ideas, maybe three, for more USS Grampian short stories. One is inspired by the Original Series episode 'Let This Be Your Last Battlefield' involving a faction of a Cis gender species and a Transgender species who is trying to survive against the relentless bigotry and attacks from the Cis Gender species.

Another idea goes against one of the rules I made for the project and is partly inspired from the Next Generation episode 'Rascals' where a research experiment into a recently discovered species of spores results in the loss of the research team as restoring them would only harm them due to their mental development having been regressed back too far to be restored and the captain finding herself becoming younger but due to the way the spores have affected her cells then the transporter method can't be used.

And the third idea is pretty rough so not much to say on it yet, I'm seeing how it develops first.

As I am happy to receive feedback as this is a project made for the group then group feedback is very welcome.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -907956016

Mission 62: Delta Quadrant Arc 2 – Reunion and Friends In Unlikely Places

The USS Grampian was asked to head to the Entaba system to help a group of Talaxians, a species native to the Delta Quadrant, to relocate to their new home. Upon arriving in the Entaba system we received a call for aid from the USS Voyager who had come under attack by a species also native to the Delta Quadrant, the Kazon, when defending the colony from a Kazon attack.
We dealt with them quickly and proceeded to a large asteroid colony that the Talaxians living there had turned into a home and were contacted by a Talaxian male called Neelix, I understand that he used to cook, ambassador and liaison for Voyager for the majority of their journey through the quadrant in the 2370s.

After helping to repair their colony's defence shield generators, which had been damaged by the Kazon during their attack on the colony, I beamed down to the colony with Admiral Tuvok who was greeted by Neelix with delight, I must admit to finding Neelix quite personable. An explosion somewhere in the colony cut short the reunion due to the Kazon had returning just as me and the Admiral had beamed down, with my crew driving them away before they could cause any farther damage, and we rushed to the location where we found a Talaxian woman called Dexa found trapped under a support beam.
After rescuing her Neelix asked me if I could help with any repairs around the colony which I was happy to do, once done I assisted some more around the colony with a chef asking me to find ingredients for a leaving feast before leaving for their new home as well as helping with the astrometric positioning for their colony fleet.
With all of that done Neelix informed me and the Admiral that he and the others were ready to head to their new home, I returned to the Grampian while the Admiral returned to Voyager after beaming back over after we rendezvoused with Voyager, from there we joined the Talaxian colony fleet and escorted them to their new home.

Upon arrival however we found that the system had a strong theta radiation reading, Voyager stayed with the fleet while we went farther in to determine the cause and came across ships from another species native to the Delta Quadant, the Malon. They were dumping their toxic antimatter waste throughout the system and claimed that the system was their legal dumping ground.
I tried to explain to them that they were posing a danger but they didn't take kindly to what I was saying, they opened fire and we were forced to defend ourselves against several Malon ships that we disabled until the Malon surrendered before leaving the system with a warning from myself.

Once the Malon had left we cleaned up the antimatter waste to make the system safe for the Talaxians, after a thank you from Neelix and a good luck from myself and the Admiral we left the system.
Hopefully this new home that the Talaxians are looking to create will help their group to thrive and grow. I'm sure we'll meet Neelix again later down the line.

After leaving the Talaxian colony we were assigned to do a patrol in the Argala system where we encountered a Benthan Protectorate patrol, another species native to the Delta Quadrant, who deputised us briefly to have us help them against the Kazon, we were able to render aid and left the system once the leader of the Kazon fleet the Benthan were fighting was taken into custody.

Log Ends.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -908137021

Mission 63: Delta Quadrant Arc 3 – Revelations and Enemies In All The Usual Places

We were tasked with helping out the USS Callisto which had sent a garbled distress call before going silent, we proceeded to their last known location to render aid.
We entered the system to find the Callisto destroyed, we scanned the debris to find any survivours with no luck, however we were contacted by a former Voyager crewmember, a former Borg called Seven Of Nine, who had managed to beam the surviving Callisto crew and herself over to a nearby automated defence outpost which had activated and destroyed the ship.
We approached the station and beamed her and the team she was with aboard just before we came under attack from the Voth who had arrived to investigate a signal sent by the outpost. We fought off against the Voth only to be nearly overwhelmed by sheer numbers until they left the area suddenly, we followed them to the Turei system after receiving a distress call which was why the Voth had stopped attacking. The distress call had explained that they had come under attack and were requesting assistance from anyone who received the distress call.
We came under attack from the unknown attackers upon entering the system, they fairly gave us a tough fight but we were eventually able to defeat them. We intercepted a communication from the attackers to the Voth, they claimed that the Turei were thieves but didn't go into detail.

We beamed down to the planet to land a hand to the Turei and restore their ground defences while we also learned that the attackers were species called the Vaadwaur, Seven recognised the name and told us what she knew about them, that they were a species who once had an iron grip on the Delta Quadrant near a thousand or so years ago until they were attacked by an alliance of other races who refused to be oppressed by them any longer.
The Vaadwaur had gone into hiding until Voyager, in the 2370s, inadvertently come across the survivours in stasis and revived them. It was believed that they didn't pose any real threat due to how outdated their remaining technology was and how few survivours there were left but now it appears that their technology has been updated considerably and their numbers have grown.

With that knowledge in hand we worked to restore the Turei's ground defences, once successful we joined a Turei general in fighting against Vaadwaur troops who were using a form of mobile transporter pods to beam troops down through the defences.
The Voth eventually arrived to help us out and eventually the Vaadwaur ceased their attack. Admiral Tuvok joined us shortly after and left with Seven after asking her if she wanted to return to Voyager, she accepted, and we returned to the Grampian and left the system.

It looks like things in the Delta Quadrant are going to get rather brutal with these Vaadwaur bringing a very powerful and dangerous threat to the quadrant.

After leaving the Turei system we were asked to patrol the Nassordin system where we were asked by the Borg Cooperative, a group of liberated Borg who work together in willing cooperation instead of being controlled by a central connected hive mind, against Voth attacks.
Once we were able to help them we left the system to await our next assignment.

Log Ends.

Access Service Jacket

Return to “SS Tranquility”