The Voyages Of The USS Grampian

The Ournal Class space dock can support up to eight Sovereign Class vessels, and up to twenty four smaller ships. Tranquility is a huge show of Starfleet strength as well as a safe haven and a place to repair starships. It also provides staging areas for many freighters and transport vessels.

The giant sensor towers and the forest of antennae allow the facility to scan for light-years around the area of the station. Non-Starfleet endeavours are welcome at Tranquility. Retail and office space along with cargo holds and numerous holodecks are available. Tranquility provides transporter service and trade arbitration if necessary.

Tranquility also has a significant tourist trade, by virtue of its role as gateway to the Pinastri Sector. Advanced medical and scientific research facilities can be found on Tranquility. The only limit regarding missions is the imagination of its commander.

Roleplay Times: Alpha Shift - Sundays 10am - 12pm SLT
Beta Shift - Fridays 11pm - 1am SLT
Commanding Officer: Rich Lombardia
Executive Officer: Jorden Allen

Moderators: Kermie Mistwallow, Rich Lombardia

Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander
Duty Post: Security Officer
Ship/Station Posted: Unknown
Grid: Second Life

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -899499972

Mission 25: Beneath The Surface – Mission 3 Of Spectres

With the prototype in hand we returned to Drozana to investigate the lower levels of the station and find out exactly what the Devidians were doing there.

Me and my team headed down to the lower levels of the stations where were extremely run down, they likely hadn't had much in the way of maintenance for decades or longer. At first any possible threats were spiders but we soon encountered the Devidians as we headed down farther, we also came across the body of one of Belan's maintenance staff, they had died from triolic radiation poisoning.

To avoid going around I used my engineering training to force a sealed door open, I'm glad I was more focused thanks to my HRT when I was in the Academy otherwise I might have missed some pretty important information during my Engineering classes.
However we did encounter another problem on the next level we went down to, someone or something forced the ageing turbolift to stop on a different level where we found ourselves sealed into a section of the level. We soon found out who, or rather what. We encountered an engineering hologram that was likely corrupted by the Devidian's triolic radiation, the hologram was attacking and killing other people so we had no choice but to destroy the hologram so to make sure it wouldn't kill anyone else.
The Devidians didn't make this an easy task but we were able to defeat the hologram and the Devidians which unlocked the turbolift once we had the encryption key we needed so that we could proceed to the next level, the old computer core of the station.

With more doors unlocked we proceeded onwards and came across the bodies of Starfleet officers from the 23rd century, it looks like the Devidians have been taking officers from the past and feeding on their neural energy. The threat this posed was considerable as it would change history if they continued.
We pushed down to the lowest point of the level we were on where we encountered another of the larger Devidians, with effort were able to defeat them. We found a temporal portal as well that the Devidians must have been using to take Starfleet officers from the past to feed on.

Taking a scan of the portal we returned to K7 where I used the station's sensors to get a full reading of the exact point in the 23rd century that the portal led to, 2265. This meant that we were going to have to go through the portal to stop the Devidians somehow or at least close the portal if able and find a way back to this time.

It's never easy.

Log ends.
"Never underestimate a woman who was trained to survive by whatever means" - Reina Beaumont

"The uniform says nothing of the actual person wearing it, the uniform is merely a uniform, the person is the one actually doing their job" - Reina Beaumont

SB: Director of the School of Beta Quadrant Cultures - SS Alexandria

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -899685062

Mission 26: Everything Old Is New Again – Mission 4 of Spectres

As risky as it was we had no choice but to step through the portal, after a little adjustment with our phasers to be able to use it, and return to the year 2265 on Drozana Station. We had to find out exactly how the Devidians were on the station on the past and stop them from changing history.

Finding ourselves, me T'Met and Tarsi, back in the year 2265, our first task was to be able to exit the computer core room as the door was malfunctioning.

I was still in the Academy at the time studying and in the early stages of my physical transition with my HRT then and I can tell you from experience that going through what could be considered a second puberty while studying advanced warp theory is quite the experience, computer classify and encrypt that statement for higher ranking eyes only at Admiral and above.

It wasn't too hard to get it open again once the computer was coaxed into opening the door. As we were going to need some components to scan for Dividians in the area then we needed to scavenge what we could without drawing too much attention to ourselves and avoiding any Security teams. Our uniforms looked rather out of place but we didn't exactly have the luxury of wearing anything more fitting to the era or using a holographic masking imager as this needed to be done quickly as far as Drake was concerned.

It didn't take long until Security were alerted to our presence though and we had no choice but to employ heavy stun methods in order to keep scavenging what we needed.
Thankfully we managed to get clear of Security eventually and met up with Doctor McCoy who asked for our help in finding the cause behind many station crew members being unwell, we were able to lend a hand and he administered a treatment to everyone affected by the triolic radiation that was soaking throughout the station while we scavenged the final components and used them to scan for Dividians, what we detected as Driffen's Comet approaching the station and the closer it was getting, the stronger the Dividian reading was.

As we needed to return to the future then we managed to open a new rift and dealt with any attacking Dividians, however we had been exposed to high levels of triolic radiation and needed treatment before we stepped through the portal as it would have proven fatal for us to return to the future without treatment. Doctor McCoy provided us with medical are and said he wouldn't say a thing about when we were from when he figured it out quickly.

We returned to the future and reported in to Drake who gave us a new assignment, to take the Grampian to the past and destroy Driffen's comet and put an end to the Dividian's plans.

On a personal note I have to admit that it was nice to return to that time again, sometimes the heart yearns for home. Computer, classify and encrypt that statement.
Now we have one more task to do to protect the time line.

Log Ends.
"Never underestimate a woman who was trained to survive by whatever means" - Reina Beaumont

"The uniform says nothing of the actual person wearing it, the uniform is merely a uniform, the person is the one actually doing their job" - Reina Beaumont

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -899972635

Mission 27: Night Of The Comet -Mission 5 of Spectres

We had once again no choice but to return to the past in order to stop the Dividians, this time our task was to destroy Driffen's Comet as they were using it to invade Drozana in the past and as a staging area to feed on people from the past and alter the future.
The comet had to be destroyed to ensure that the past would be safe.

Our first task to do this was to head to the [redacted] system and do a slingshot manoeuvrer around the system's sun, our ship had to use a holo-filter to make her look like a Klingon D7 cruiser of the 2260s before we did this. Helm did an excellent job and we found ourselves back at Drozana in 2265. However we had a little run in with a Starfleet ship, the USS Reuben, who we had to disable before we could beam down to the station.
Once back down at the station we had to end a fight between Starfleet and Klingon personnel before dealing with the Dividians that were on the station. After dealing with the last of the Dividians on the station, their leader, who had taken hostages, putting up a fair fight. Once we were able to force the Dividians off the station we were asked by Commander Scott, or Scotty as he preferred to be called, to help him strengthen the station's shields against the triolic radiation emitting from Driffen's Comet.
We got the required components that he asked for from a trader, after getting her a nerve tonic, and gave them to Scotty who was able to strengthen the station's shields. With the station safe for the time being we returned to the ship to focus on destroying the comet.
On a side note I know now why Scotty recognised me in the past, it was a pre-destination paradox. I was in the Academy in 2265 while my future self was helping protect the time line at the same time.

Upon returning to the ship however we were met with several Klingon ships led by the B'Vat of the era, the markings on our holo-filter D7 were of a rival house to his own and he was looking for a fight so we had to deal with the Klingons as well as destroy the comet.
We took a fair amount of damage but we were able to destroy the comet, disable the Klingon ships and return to the 25th century. I don't think we changed the time line too much in disabling the Klingon ships, I suppose that's for Temporal Investigations to find that out.

After reporting our success we were called back to Sol so that the ship could be repaired in full, Engineering did their best but the ship needed a dry dock for the repairs that Engineering couldn't do due to how much damage we had taken against the Klingons and how many of our repair teams had been injured during the fight, thankfully no casualties, repairs should take about a month or less as a good deal of the damage is structural while every member of the repair teams is treated and takes time to rest up and recover.
The crew has been given R&R which they've all deserved as far as I'm concerned, they have made me proud with their dedication and hard work during difficult times. I am deeply proud and honoured to work alongside them.

I'll do my best to have R&R as well, T'Met has been nagging me recently to take some time to rest so I'll use the time to do just that.
One very proud captain signing off for the time being.

Log Ends.

~~

I'll resume with the voyages of the USS Grampian next month once the Winter Wonderland event finishes. It's been quite something working on this project, I'm pretty tired so I'll make the use of the hiatus to rest up and let my creative batteries recharge. I might do one short story just before the event starts tomorrow, nothing too fancy. I do have other non-project related work to be doing as well but I will take the time to rest up as soon as I'm done.

Any feedback on the project so far is welcome as well as any suggestions for potential short stories with the crew. This is made for the group after all.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -900158178

As stated on Monday Maira Deerson will be attending this year Q's Winter Wonderland so that means no new USS Grampian voyages for about a month or so, at least until the event ends anyway.

I'm still hoping to get a small short story written set just before and after the event.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

From 2409 - Captain's Log -Captain Maira Deerson reporting:

While the USS Grampian is in dry dock undergoing a refit and repairs following her recent battle I've been enjoying time with my senior staff and taking time for a good break, I've been keeping up to date with the refit of course which is going well. She'll be ready to return to active duty in near two weeks time.
I must say that I am so proud of my crew, they have been incredible and have risen above the call of duty many times. I am deeply honoured to work alongside them.

I don't have much else to say for now, it's quiet at this time so I'm making the most of it and taking the time to rest. T'Met was very insistent that I do so when she suggested that all of the crew should take the time for shore leave during the ship's refit.
I'm glad I did, I feel much more rested and relaxed now and ready to return to duty as soon as my ship and crew are ready.

Save log and end recording.

~~

Recent log entry - Captain's Log - Captain Maira Deerson reporting:

We've stopped over at the Delta Quadrant colony at the Pinastri system for some shore leave, the ship is getting a complete check over as a general requirement as protocol requires. Skavin, of course, is overseeing it while T'Met has insisted that everyone else must take some time for R&R.
I met up with an officer I know from the past and we had a good long talk about the distant past and the more recent past, it was good to catch up.

I'm as proud of my ship and crew as ever, they truly have been amazing and will likely continue to be so. It's all I could ever ask of them. I'll be meeting up with my senior officers in full later today for a general natter and time as friends.
It's quite peaceful right now just relaxing and resting, just what the doctor ordered and she would tell you that herself. Soon we'll be back out amongst the stars while for now it's a good time to just have a break.

Save log and end recording.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

I'll do the next mission tomorrow, wasn't really feeling up to it today, still pretty burned out. The next mission arc is the Cardassian arc, the first mission in it has the USS Grampian head to the Badlands to investigate reports of Cardassian activity.

I'll do a wee captain's log right now:

Captain Log, Maira Deerson reporting:

With the refit and repairs complete and shore leave finished we have headed into the Alpha Quadrant and to Deep Space Nine to receive our first assignment in the quadrant.
The crew are rested and healthy, the ship is doing well, Skavin is very happy with how well the refit and repairs went. It was a nice shore leave and very much needed after recent events.

T'Met is doing another round of physicals as per protocol, so far they're going well with nothing of concern being reported. My senior staff are eager to see what we'll encounter with this new assignment which should be interesting, we'll find out soon just how interesting.
There isn't much else to say for now so I'll close off this entry with a rather expected but still fitting 'Let's see what's out there'.

Computer, save log and end recording.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -903201738

Mission 28: Lost & Found/Spoils Of War

With the refit and repairs complete as well as shore leave for the crew concluded, we have been assigned to head to Deep Space Nine in the Alpha Quadrant to receive our first assignment for that sector.
Our first assignment was to head to the Badlands to track down a stolen Orb Of The Prophets, an artefact that the Bajorian people believe was sent by the alien species who created and live in the Bajorian wormhole, it seems the Orb was stolen by Cardassian loyal to the splinter group known as the True Way following a recent raid.
With that information in hand we headed to the Badlands to investigate and locate the Orb's whereabouts.

Upon arriving at the Badlands we received a distress call from a freighter under attack by Cardassian ships, once we dealt with them the freighter captain told us that he had gotten readings of an unusual anomaly in the area. After he left we headed to the location where this was found to take some scans, however we came under attack from a Cardassian ship that came out of the anomaly.
Once the Cardassian ship was dealt with we were able to proceed with out scans, we were able to determine that the anomaly was a tear in the space time continuum, a rift in other words. We also picked up traces of the missing Orb, leaving the rift behind for the time being while calling for backup from DS9 we tracked the readings down to a nearby moon where we located a True Way base, not after coming under attack by it's defences and a another Cardassian ship of course.
Once all of that was dealt with we beamed down to the base to locate the Orb, we were met with pretty heavy resistance from the base's armed inhabitants as was to be expected.
Fighting our way through the base we eventually encountered a Cardassian male called Gul Kardek who wasn't willing to give up the Orb easily, we were able to subdue him but he beamed away before we could take him into custody.

After dealing with his guards we were able to determine that he has been in contact with a Bajorian woman called Leeta, only she wasn't the Leeta who's holograms are at every Dabo table I've come across, it seems she comes from another universe. Kardek had contacted her, likely yo present her with the stolen Orb.
With the Orb recovered we returned to the ship and found ourselves under attack by Cardassian again who were determined to take back the Orb, we were able to fend them off just as the Defiant arrived to give us some backup.
We were able to also track Kardek's ship emissions to the rift where we were met with more Cardassians, once they were dispatched with as Kardek fled again we were then attacked by Federation ships only they weren't Federation, they were Terran Empire from a universe where the Federation is an oppressive empire and their Starfleet is their brutal military arm.

With the Defiant's help we were able to survive the attack. With the Orb still in our possession we were now tasked with taking it back to Bajor.

Log Ends.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -903425673

Mission 29: Jabberwocky

Following our recovery of a stolen Orb Of The Prophets we headed to Bajor to return it, upon entering the system however we came under attack by more True Way ships determined to take back the Orb. Once they were out of the way we informed Commander Sarish about this attack, she was furious about this and proceeded to assist us in the Defiant just as more Cardassian ships arrived in the system.
After somewhat of a tough fight I beamed down to Bajor to return the Orb where I met with a Vedek Krin to inform them of the recovery of the Orb, however after an encounter with the beings in the wormhole I realised that we had gotten it wrong, the Orb wasn't ours, it belonged to the Mirror Universe. It had to be returned to the Bajor of that universe.

It didn't take long for us to be attacked again when we returned to the Badlands, more Cardassian ships appeared as we approached the rift with a clear intent on reclaiming the Orb. After a short fight we were able to bombard the rift with tachyon particles and entered the Mirror Universe where we were greeted by a Captain Leeta who demanded our surrender, we refused of course and got into yet another battle, this time with the Terran Empire.
We were able to fend them off and force Leeta to retreat, we warped to the Bajor of that universe to return the orb but came under attack by Terran forces on the ground. Leeta once again retreated and we were left to face Kardek.

However it turned out that Kardek wasn't a Cardassian but a changeling, with effort we were able to capture him and return the Orb, helping that universe's Vedek Krin who had been hurt in the fight as well. We also learned that there may be a new Dominion being created in the Alpha Quadrant of our own universe after finding a PADD belonging to the changeling.
With the Orb returned we found ourselves back in our own universe after I had a brief encounter with the beings who had created the Orbs. Now we had another mystery on our hands, to determine if there were changelings in the Alpha Quadrant and if they were trying to form an alliance with the Terran Empire.

On a side note I highly doubt this will be the last time we'll run in this Terran Empire Leeta.

Log Ends.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -903641318

Mission 30: The Factory

With the PADD we got from the changeling analysed DS9 was able to determine that there is a secret facility which this new Dominion and the True Way were working from, our mission was clear. Bring an end to this dangerous alliance and destroy the facility.

Warping into the Devos system where the facility has been located we were met with some True Way ships which we quickly dealt with before approaching the facility and beaming down, we made our way through the facility while fighting off Jem'Hadar and setting explosive charges until we met a Vorta named Neman who told us about his working for a changeling called Laas who was attempting to create a new Great Link, however has hasn't told them that the war that was fought in the 2370s is over and is trying to stir up a new war in his efforts to wipe out non-changeling life.
Neman offered to help us stop Laas in his plan and to help him escape the facility as he was pretty much being held prisoner and forced to follow Laas' orders.
We accepted his help and made our way farther into the facility in order to complete our mission. We were met with a combination of Jam'Hadar and True Way forces as well as a Gul and a Jem'Hadar team leader, once they were dealt with we defended Neman from farther Jem'Hadar as he downloaded the data from their computers concerning the exact whereabouts of this new Great Link, once done we planted the final charge and returned to the ship.

Upon returning the ship the facility was destroyed by remote detonation and we came under attack by Jem'Hadar and True Way forces, after a quick fight we were able to depart the system just as Neman informed us that he had located the whereabouts of this new Great Link in a nearby system called Orias. With this information in hand we left the Devos systems.

Log Ends.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -903805521

Mission 31: The New Link

We proceeded to the Orias system and headed in, we were met with a fleet defending the planet as well as a small orbital station.
We were able to deal with the ships in orbit as well as the orbital station, once the station was disabled we beamed down to the planet to find Laas.

There was a considerable amount of Jem'Hadar on the surface as was expected and we pushed our way through the ground forces until we came across the new Great Link, they were all changelings from the one hundred that the Founders had sent out to learn about non-changeling life and Laas had managed to gather them all to the Orias system, an impressive achievement.
They didn't fight us though, they were more curious about us which allowed me to explain why we were there. Laas wasn't happy about us being there though and confronted us, leaving us with no choice but to defend ourselves.

We were eventually able to hurt him enough to force him to retreat and the other changelings, unhappy with the lies that Laas had told them for years, suggested that we let them punish him accordingly which I felt was for the best.
We returned to the ship, Neman staying behind to be with the new Great Link, and found ourselves surrounded by Jem'Hadar ships, they didn't open fire though, they simply demanded that we leave the system without a fight which we were happy to do. Leaving behind a warning buoy so that no other ships entered the system, safety reasons so to avoid potential hostilities with this new Great Link and their forces, we left the system before the Jem'Hadar changed their minds on letting us leave.

I hope that over time there can be better relations with this new Great Link in the future should they feel they can trust non-changeling life.

Log Ends.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -904117252

Mission 32: Lost Dominion Story arc mission 1 – Second Wave
Mission 33: Lost Dominion Story arc mission 2 - Of Bajor

The Grampian has been asked to help host a summit at Deep Space Nine between the Federation, the Klingon Empire, the Defari and the Cardassian Republic in order to find a solution to deal with the recent Borg invasion and ever increasing threat that it poses should they launch an all out attack while the Beta Quadrant is still caught up in a violent war between the Federation and the Klingons.

Arriving at DS9 I was asked to let each of the diplomats know that the summit was about to get under way, I ran a few errands for a few of them while the room was being prepared and once done I attended and listened to everything that was said.
It was a little tense but maybe there might be hope for joint cooperation at some point, maybe. However the summit was cut short when the wormhole opened and a Dominion fleet came through, there wasn't any time for answers let alone for questions as the station was quickly attacked and boarded since no one was expecting an attack so defences were minimal.

The summit leader was sadly killed by a Jem'Hadar soldier and I was left with no choice but to escort the surviving diplomats to the Grampian while fighting through any Jem'Hadar we came across.

I was able to get the diplomats to the ship and fought our way through the attacking Dominion ships, helping as many Federation ships as we could before we were able to break free of the battle and warp to Bajor. We had no choice but to leave DS9 behind.
And we learned just before we did that this Dominion attack was from the Dominion fleet that had disappeared in the wormhole during the war with the Dominion in the 2370s, somehow they had returned and were set on following out their orders even though the war ended over thirty years ago.

Log Ends.

~

With no choice but to retreat to Bajor following the attack on DS9, I beamed down to assist where I could on Bajor as well as doing some additional training in regards of facing the Dominion and eventually got the chance to contact DS9, the Dominion fleet has fully occupied it and they were trying to contact a Founder.
Captain Kurland was able to get through to the station once I informed the Starfleet envoy on Bajor of what I had learned from contacting DS9 and when the beings in the wormhole told me, when I was asked to try and speak to them via an Orb in the nearby temple, that they had brought back the Dominion fleet that had disappeared in the wormhole during the war with the Dominion in the 2370s, the fleet didn't know that the war ended over thirty years ago. We had to let the Dominion know and ask for their help if we could get past DS9 and into the wormhole.

Log Ends.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -904327657

Mission 34: Lost Dominion Story arc Mission 3 – Operation Gamma

With no other option but to contact the Dominion in the Gamma Quadrant I have offered to use the USS Euphoria, our Delta Flyer, to do this task as it would be hard to get the Grampian past DS9 and the lost Dominion fleet without taking severe damage.
The plan is for Starfleet to engage the Dominion long enough for me and my small team to disable DS9's sensors briefly so that we can get to the wormhole.

So while Starfleet kept the Dominion busy we were able to disable DS9's sensors briefly, get into the wormhole after a few fights with Jem'Hadar fighters as well as a larger ship and proceed to a nearby asteroid field where we encountered a Ferengi woman called Farek who asked if we could help her to escape what she called Swarmers that were patrolling the field. We were able to get the material she needed but she betrayed us by using a resonance pulse that alerted the Swarmers leaving us with no choice but to deal with them before we could chase after her.

We caught up to her just as she had been captured by a Dominion patrol, turned out they were looking for us, they knew what was happening at DS9 and were willing to help us if we killed Farek. I couldn't do it though and allowed her to flee, the Vorta who contacted us, a Weyoun-10, offered to help us despite being disappointed at our mercy to a helpless captive.
Our next task now is to head to a Federation prison where a Founder who had surrendered themselves to the Federation at the end of the war with the Dominion is being held and to ask for their help.

Log Ends.

~

Mission 35: Lost Dominion Story arc Mission 4 – Facility 4028

With Weyoun-10 offering to assist us with the occupation of DS9 we have been granted permission to head to a classified Federation prison to get the aid of the Founder who has been held there since the end of the war with the Dominion in the 2370s, it was likely that we would encounter Jem'Hadar trouble as well from the other Jem'Hadar in the process.
Upon arrival only myself and T'Met were permitted to beam down per prison rules, I met with the Warden who asked me to talk with a prisoner who was requesting to talk to someone about requesting a possible pardon for his crimes involving genetic manipulation, I told him I would consider his request.

With the permission granted once I was done I was able to convince the Founder that she was free to return home and Weyoun-10 was more than delighted to see her, it didn't take long though for Kar'ukan to arrive though and when the Founder ordered him to stand down and return with her to the Gamma Quadrant after chastising him for his fleet in not helping them in the war effort he had his Jem'Hadar attack us in an attempt to capture the Founder.
We had no choice but defend ourselves while also dealing with escaped prisoners who had escaped when the prison's systems were mostly taken off line, all but the life support and basic systems which resulted in the purely holographic prison guards being taken offline. Once the Jem'Hadar were dealt with with help from Jem'Hadar from Weyoun's ship and the escaped prisoners returned to their cells, I was able to activate a non-lethal protocol for that measure as well as using my engineering training to reactive as many guards as I could, we were able to restore the prison's systems and guards in full before returning to the Grampian while Weyoun returned to his ship with the Founder.

However Kar'ukan wasn't willing to let us leave without a fight, a Starfleet task force arrived to deal with his fleet while we quickly left the system and proceeded back to DS9 where hopefully the Founder can get Loriss to stand down and recall her forces from DS9.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -904516576

Mission 36: Lost Dominion Story arc Mission 5 – Boldly They Rode

We arrived back at DS9 where the Founder was able to get Loriss to beam over to talk to her, she agreed to call her forces to stand down but Kar'ukan wasn't willing to follow orders as he felt betrayed by the Founder.
I had no choice but to go to DS9 alone in an EV suit in an attempt to make sure that DS9 can't be used against the fleet when it comes in to fight Kar'ukan's forces. Aside from a couple of incidents I was able to get inside the station, deal with as many Jem'Hadar as I could, lay a trap for any in Ops by using some contraband explosives and force Kar'ukan to retreat to his ship just as the attack began on his fleet.

I returned to the Grampian where we fought as hard as we could against Kar'ulan's fleet, some timely assistance from the Enterprise-F and more ships to help us in the fight gave us the upper hand and we were able to finally defeat Kar'ukan.
The Founder left with Weyoun back to the Gamma Quadrant and repairs commenced on the station once it was clear of any remaining Jem'Hadar.

That was a close call, we were almost at war with the Dominion again and the Federation has enough on it's hands as it is. Another war was narrowly averted though the war elsewhere is still ongoing.

My crew performed wonderfully, I'm extremely proud of them for their efforts in helping to avert what could have been a very costly additional war.

Log Ends.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -905033592

Mission 37: Cold War Story Arc Mission 1 – Cold Call

We have been invited by the Deferi to the Defera system to meet with their leaders due to reports of attacks on their shipping lanes.

Arriving at the Deferi system we escorted the their envoy, a ship named the Jeska, to their homeworld, en-route we picked up what seemed to be an warp signature which disappeared pretty quickly. Upon arrival at the Deferi homeworld we were given permission to beam down and talk to one of their Ambassadors, a man named Surah, during our talk though we were attacked by Breen soldiers who didn't give any reason for their attack.
We managed to deal with the Breen attack who still haven't given any solid reason behind their attack beyond the attack leader mentioning something about the Preservers, a long extinct race known for placing cultures that faced extinction on their homeworlds onto other worlds so to help them thrive.

We returned to the Grampian just as Breen ships launched an attack on us and the Jeska ship, we were able to fend off against the attack and left the system after we were thanked for our assistance against the Breen.
Now we have some questions to find answers for, why are the Breen attacking the Deferi? What was their motivation behind the attack beyond the vague remark about Preserver secrets? Hopefully we'll find the answer soon.

Log Ends.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -905063930

Mission 38: Cold War Story Arc Mission 2 – Out In The Cold

Ambassador Surah has requested us to locate two transports that have lost contact in the region, we are to head to the VZA-4001 system to investigate and locate the transports, hopefully they're not in any serious trouble.

We arrived at the system and received a distress call from a Deferi freighter that had been attacked by Breen raiders, we rushed to render assistance and came under attack by the Breen. Once we dealt with them we rendered aid to the freighter. They informed us of another freighter in the system which had also come under attack, we rushed to help them and came under attack by the Breen again.
Once the Breen were out of the way we rendered aid to the second freighter and they informed us of a Breen mining station in the nearby Zaria system where Deferi were being held prisoner.

Arriving at the Zaria system we punched our way through some Breen patrols and beamed down to the mining facility where we cut our way through the Breen forces and rescued the imprisoned Deferi, the mining facility boss didn't take kindly to this leaving us with no choice but to defend ourselves.
Once he was dealt with we returned to the Grampian where I informed Ambassador Surah of the rescue of the freighters and the imprisoned Deferi.

Log Ends.

~~

Mission 39: Cold War Story Arc Mission 3 – Cold Comfort

Ambassador Surah asked if we could head to the Raveh system to help a Deferi transport that had come under attack by the Breen. Arriving at the system I beamed over and helped where I could with tending to wounded crew after talking to a Doctor Cossa.
I found that one of the crew had a kind of cortical implant that was making it hard for them to think very well, I informed the Doctor of my findings and he suggested that I talk to some Breen they had managed to capture during the attack.

Two of the Breen weren't forthcoming but a third was, after talking to him he offered to help the Doctor to remove the implant after telling me what his leaders were attacking the Breen for, they are looking for any information on Preserver technology and the whereabouts of a supposed vault that they believe contains powerful Preserver weapons.
I reported this to the ambassador after returning to the Grampian, now we have to find out exactly where this vault is and stop the Breen from getting their hands on any supposed technology there be in there.

Log Ends.

Access Service Jacket

Return to “SS Tranquility”