The Voyages Of The USS Grampian

The Ournal Class space dock can support up to eight Sovereign Class vessels, and up to twenty four smaller ships. Tranquility is a huge show of Starfleet strength as well as a safe haven and a place to repair starships. It also provides staging areas for many freighters and transport vessels.

The giant sensor towers and the forest of antennae allow the facility to scan for light-years around the area of the station. Non-Starfleet endeavours are welcome at Tranquility. Retail and office space along with cargo holds and numerous holodecks are available. Tranquility provides transporter service and trade arbitration if necessary.

Tranquility also has a significant tourist trade, by virtue of its role as gateway to the Pinastri Sector. Advanced medical and scientific research facilities can be found on Tranquility. The only limit regarding missions is the imagination of its commander.

Roleplay Times: Alpha Shift - Sundays 10am - 12pm SLT
Beta Shift - Fridays 11pm - 1am SLT
Commanding Officer: Rich Lombardia
Executive Officer: Jorden Allen

Moderators: Kermie Mistwallow, Rich Lombardia

Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander
Duty Post: Security Officer
Ship/Station Posted: Unknown
Grid: Second Life

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -911692287

Mission 78: Iconian War Arc 6 – Broken Circle

We were called back to the Kyana system to meet with the Krenim researchers who we had encountered recently to discuss their plans for helping in our conflict with the Iconians. On warping into the system we docked at the research station and I met with a Lieutenant Tullek who gave me a tour of the station, I spoke with some of the researchers who were working on a time ship that Annorax had designed over two hundred years ago when the Krenim were at their height as an empire before meeting with the Alliance Taskforce leaders, the premise of the time ship is more fascinating and terrfiying.

At the briefing I spoke to a Captain Kagran and a few other attendees before the briefing began, once it did it was explained that there were some setbacks with the constructon of the time ship as well as finding a temporal incursion point that wouldn't cause any major changes to the time line, that then led to where the plan of attack was discussed, the plan was pretty simple really. A direct assault on the Herald Sphere with as much Allied force as can be mustered.

With the briefing finished I returned to the Grampian and warped out to the Herald Sphere with the task force to begin the assault which began in earnest once we arrived, it was a fierce battle as expected, we lost a lot of lives and ships. A messy attack and suicide run on a dreadnought presented an opportunity to enter the sphere as we went after the dreadnought with what remained of our strike team, it was another tough fight but eventually we were able to infiltrate the dreadnought, which was suffering power failure from the suicide run, after defending carriers filled with ground forces.
Meeting up with the other ground assault teams we pushed our way through the Herald forces and came face to face with an Iconian, M'Tara. Using their technology against them we were able to weaken M'Tara by forcing them to use their own energy to keep the ship from suffering system's failure, on their death they pleaded with their fellow Iconians to avenge them which led to the anger of the other Iconians who vowed to destroy the galaxy.

We were able to escape back to the ship, leaving the sphere quickly, the Iconians didn't pursue us thankfully.
Before we left the area once the remaining task force left we looked for any survivours before having to flee the system as Herald reinforcements began arriving, finding some quickly we left the system and returned to the Kyana system for debriefing.

We got a victory but it came at a high cost, we can't keep taking these amount of losses. We need to find a way to end this war and the only way looks to be Annorax's time ship, a dangerous risk but maybe the only one we can take.
The hand reaches midnight but it will be for the end of the war in the Alliance's favour or the Iconians? We'll find out eventually.

Log Ends.
"Never underestimate a woman who was trained to survive by whatever means" - Reina Beaumont

"The uniform says nothing of the actual person wearing it, the uniform is merely a uniform, the person is the one actually doing their job" - Reina Beaumont

SB: Director of the School of Beta Quadrant Cultures - SS Alexandria

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

I'm considering destroying the USS Grampian and bringing in her replacement, the USS Grampian-A, a T6 Gagarin class ship - https://www.deviantart.com/enethrin/art ... -912040281 - Should I go ahead with that or keep things as they are as I quite like the T6 Titan class as she is though the Gagarin class is also a great ship to use.

As always feedback is very welcome as this is a project made for the UFS.

I've made a wee poll for the decision -

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/poll ... -A-8123717
"Never underestimate a woman who was trained to survive by whatever means" - Reina Beaumont

"The uniform says nothing of the actual person wearing it, the uniform is merely a uniform, the person is the one actually doing their job" - Reina Beaumont

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -912190988

Mission 79: Iconian War Arc 7 – Butterfly

[Original time line]
I was called back to the research station to help the Krenim in their research into finding the most workable temporal incursion to try with the time ship. On beaming down to the station I met with one of the researcher, a Romulan woman called A'dranna who I had met before on New Romulus during the incident with the Iconian gateway that led to recent events, who filled me in on what help was needed. I was to help with running a series of simulations based on proposed temporal incursions and note the changes that take place, if one was workable without too much harm to the timeline then it would be the one chosen.
I then met with Captain Nog who gave me more detail on the plan before I spoke with another researcher, a Krenim man called Soffen who explained a little more. After talking to him I ran the first simulation where I found myself on the bridge of the USS Ajax that had come under attack by the Dominion, the war had gone horribly wrong for the Federation with worlds like Betazed and Teller Prime taken with billions dead and Vulcan rendered inhabitable with near it's entire population dead, other worlds were lifeless due to Dominion attacks.
It seemed that due to the Romulans not joining the war effort during the war with the Dominion in the 2370s the Dominion won the war, destroying the Klingon Empire and the Federation with ease. Going by the records of the simulation the reason was due to the great Klingon houses being finding unity and instead having a full blown civil war, this gave the Romulans room to invade the Klingons The Federation stepped in to try and help the Klingons but the turned into a messy conflict that weakened all three factions, giving the Dominion all the opportunity they needed to invade with lethal results. This made the potential incursion unworkable.

With that proposed incursion scrapped I spoke with another of the researchers, another Krenim man called Noye and a woman from a race called the Tuterians who had a rather disdainful attitude towards the Alliance as he blames Voyager's revival of the Vaadwaur in the 2370s for what's happened to the Krenim people, he had proposed the idea of an incursion where this didn't happen, his wife, the woman I spoke to, explained that he didn't mean anything by his demeanour towards us.. After talking with her I ran the next simulation based on if the Vaadwaur hadn't been revived where diplomacy with the Delta Quadrant races was breaking apart, the Malon were refusing to consider the safety of others due to their habit of dumping toxic waste and as a result were dumping it in Talaxian space in order to avoid attacks from the Hierarchy who had been attacking other species and causing diplomatic rifts to appear, it's felt that the Benthans could get the Malon to find workable means for dealing with their toxic waste but the Hazari were using the chaos to their own advantage which was making it hard on the Benthans to try and instil order.
This chaos gave the Iconians the room they needed to attack the Alpha and Beta quadrants as there was no alliance made with the Delta Quadrant races, the Iconians were able to win the war easily.
The incursion proposal wasn't workable sadly.

I spoke to another researcher, a Krenim woman called Jelen who proposed the idea of preventing a long dead captain, Captain Donald Varley of the USS Yamato which had been destroyed due to an Iconian computer virus in the mid 2360s, from finding the star chart that had led him to Iconia where the ship would end up being infected by directing a meteor to the planet where the captain had found the star chart, destroying the ruins there and preventing the captain from finding the star chart that led him to Iconia.
It was believed that in doing this it could also restore Romulus by preventing Iconian interference that led to the Hobus supernova. It was as good a shot as any so I ran the simulation to see the potential outcome. In this simulation I was on a Romulan ship which broke off from the Romulan Star Empire as they were desperate to be free of the grip of the Tai'Shiar so they were looking to join D'Tan and his growing Unification movement but the Borg are at the borders of Romulan space which was a problem to say the least.
They were determined though but they needed to be rid of the Tai'Shiar operative on the ship who was a threat to this plan, this operative in the simulation was a non-assimilated Gaius Selan. He was taken into custody and the ship and crew voted to join D'Tan and his Unification movement. I finished the simulation which looked to have the most promising results.

I discussed the findings of the simulation with Captain Nog and Commander Jarok, Jarok being adamant on giving the incursion a try as it would mean that Romulus wasn't destroyed. After it was decided to give it a try I returned to the Grampian where we joined with the Lleisat and the time ship to give this incursion a shot.

We warped to the meteor that still existed, the time ship used it's weapon to make the incursion and we warped to Romulus to see if the theory was correct. What we found was that it had worked but not in the way hoped, Romulus had been conquered and assimilated by the Borg.

We had to determine exactly when and how this had happened however so we approached the planet while having to deal with some Borg ships and learned that the Borg had assimilated cloaking technology as a result of this change in the time line, we beamed down with Jarok and pushed our way into a central knowledge node to get the information we needed. We were able to get access to the information after getting around Borg security but not before having to fight an assimilated Haakev who had been made in a way akin to how Jean Luc Picard had been made into Locutus in the 2360s in the first Borg attack on the Federation, Wolf 359 having been one of the battles of that attack.

We were able to defeat him and retrieve the information to learn that the invasion of Romulus has happened around twenty years ago, returned to our respective ships and fought our way past the Borg while the time ship attempted to correct the mistakes of the incursion, it worked and we were returned to the original time line where Romulus was still destroyed but something had changed, at least I think it did. I'm not sure.

Log ends.

[Altered time line]

On arriving to the station I learned that a temporal incursion attempt had seemingly already been made, according to the tests being run on finding workable incursions, the time ship's weapon had been fired twice. It appears that it was done to correct a mistake that was caused by the incursion according to information found in the ship's protected core. Whatever happened it's clear that we need to find another approach with the time ship and an investigation is underway to determine exactly what happened, it also seems that additional data was found in the time ship's protected core that could explain what happened.
I returned to the Grampian after talking with several people about this to await farther orders, we have to find another way as the time ship's weapon is just too dangerous.

Log Ends.
Last edited by Reina Beaumont on 220513.0622, edited 2 times in total.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -912912857

Mission 80: Iconian War Arc 8 - Midnight

With changing the time line no longer an option and the Iconians closing in on key worlds we were called back to the research station to join the remaining Alliance ships, one way or another the war was going to end today.

On beaming to the station I spoke to other Alliance captains before the briefing began where the plan was explained, the Iconians were approaching the key worlds and we were to head to Sol to fight one of those systems in order to protect Earth, while this was happening the time ship would be configured to allow time travel to two hundred thousand years into the past where an attack would be made on the Iconians to stop them from becoming the power they are now.
The plan was risky and not well received but our options were slim, the war was going to end no matter what.

After the briefing I returned to the Grampian where we joined the task force and made our way back to the Sol system to do all we could against the Iconians until the time ship was ready to open a temporal portal.
Upon arrival back in Sol we assisted where we could against the Iconians, it was a fierce battle and we did the best we could.

Eventually the time ship arrived in the system and opened the portal while we did all we could to hold off the Iconians with even the True Way with their Alpha Jem'Hadar, with Empress Sela in command of their forces, joining us in the fight! Once we had an opening just as the Alliance were making a big push against the Iconian forces and their flagship had arrived to destroy Earth I took the Grampian through the portal with Sela's command ship and Captain Kagran's ship, Kagran had gone through first. We arrived in the century we were aiming for, about two hours before the Iconians were originally attacked by races hostile to their empire.

I met with a Herald called M'Tara'ren who was a Herald to M'Tara, the Iconian we had killed in our time not so long ago. He took us to meet M'Tara after scanning us, he found that our chroniton readings were out of sync which was to be expected without trip into the past.
We met with M'Tara who explained that Kagran had arrived before us, we met with him and he explained that he had arrived two weeks previously due to the portal not being as stable had hoped for, he suggested that we explore the city and learn more about the Heralds and the Iconians. I agreed to do this as I felt it best to get a full understanding before we proceeded with our mission. I had my misgivings about the plan though, it didn't seem right to be doing this kind of act. Sela wasn't happy about this at all, she wanted to kill all of them and didn't care for our taking time to learn and understand first.

We learned that the Iconians had originally had their own version of the Prime Directive which other races hadn't been happy about as the Iconians wouldn't share their technology with them, much like how the Federation does the same with being careful about their technology going into the hands of other races who might not be ready to use it without harming themselves or others. After listening to some conversations from other races in regards to the Iconians and their Prime Directive we returned to the plaza to meet with M'Tara and another Iconian just as a large armada of ships entered the system, the Grampian moved out of sensor range into polar orbit with Kagran's ship to avoid being seen.
After helping another Iconian I returned to M'Tara and the other Iconian with her, one called L'Miren just as the arriving armada opened fire on the Iconian homeworld. L'Miren asked for our help in securing something called The World Heart which contained all of the knowledge and history of the Iconian people which I agreed to do.

We came under attack from ground forces from these attacking races as we helped with this task, once it was completed we helped L'Miren and other survivours to a gateway while fending off attackers, once the portal was open the survivours fled through it but Sela tried to stop them causing the World Heart to be left behind as the survivours fled from her attack.
It seems that it was Sela's actions that had led to the Iconians getting revenge on the Romulans when they had Romulus and Remus destroyed centuries later, she had inadvertently killed billions with her actions.

We retrieved the World Heart after Sela realised what she had done, we returned to our respective ships as the bombardment from the armada continued and returned to our own time where I contacted the Iconian flagship, offering them the World Heart which they accepted. The war was ended though T'Ket was not happy about this and vowed to keep the fighting going despite the other Iconians calling the war to an end.
I was sent down to Earth after being thanked and I joined in the celebrations at Starfleet Academy, the war was finally over.

It had been a hard won war with some unexpected twists such as our arrival on Iconia of the past being a predestination paradox, Sela's actions having played a rather large part in everything that had happened while me, Kagran and my team had been The Others who had saved the surviving Iconians. My crew and myself are war weary, we have been through so many battles, the ship has held up through each one much to the testament of her crew's courage and hard work.
I doubt this will be the end of our battle though, not if the past year has anything to say about it.

For now we'll take some time to rest before heading out to our next assignment, whatever that may be. I am very proud of my ship and crew for weathering through these conflicts, it hasn't been but we've held on as best we can and I hope we always will.

Log Ends.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -913654395

Mission 81: Yesterday's War Arc 1 – Temporal Ambassador

Captain Geordi La Forge had reported detecting an anomaly in the Azure Nebula in Romulan Republic space as well as Tholian ships, he believed that the Tholian may have been attempting to open a rift into the Terran Empire universe.
We arrived in the nebula where we did detect an anomaly, we approached it but it disappeared before we could a full scan, we approached another one which also disappeared. On detecting a more stable one we approached it to get as clear a scan as possible.

~

Another time line:

Captain's Log:

Much has happened and I am being given the time to explain it before the time line is restored from what I've been told. I'll do my best to explain in the time I have.

The freighter Grampian returned to a Tholian shipyard facility in the Azure Nebula where my ship docked and her tekasite shipment unloaded, on beaming down to the facility I was met with a man called Noye who talked about things like my being under some kind of neural cloak that masked who I truly was, I didn't understand though. He insisted that I talk to two people called Yar and Callisto who would explain more as well as mentioned something about a ship that the Tholians had in their possession, that the Dominion's take over of the galaxy following a brutal war between the Federation and the Klingon Empire that saw the defeat of both factions when the Dominion attack would be averted.
I left him unsure of what he had said yet it had resonated. I then spoke to my handler, Franklin Drake, and reported in about my arrival. I was given permission to get some food which I was happy to do.

Some people I met on the way seemed familiar to me yet I couldn't place where I had seen them before, it was strange. I entered the eating area of the facility to get something to eat and a man called Richard Callisto spoke to me, asked me to come speak to someone called Tasha Yar. I was reluctant but did so out of curiosity since Noye had mentioned a Yar and Callisto, Callisto explained that he was first officer of a ship called the Enterprise-C and that a battle with the Klingons has disrupted some kind of anomaly that had sent the ship to another time.
I found it all pretty far fetched but I was curious to talk to this Tasha Yar.
She explained that she was from Starfleet, the exploration and defensive arm of the long gone Federation and that the Enterprise-C had arrived in 2409 instead of 2344 as intended, the ship and crew were captured by the Tholians. She needed my help in getting back to the Enterprise-C so that she and the crew of the Enterprise could try to restore the time line to the way it was supposed to be. Again I found this far fetched but I decided to help them any way. I was given a communicator which used a frequency that the Tholians didn't monitor and started this task.

My first task in doing this was to get an access key from Franklin Drake, I did this quickly and met with an Andorian man called Shon who distracted the Tholian guards so that I could sneak past into the facility's maintenance tunnels where I was able to reach an access panel that I used to incapacitate the Tholians in the control room before entering, with that done I was able to get the help of Yar, Castillo and a former Starfleet officer called T'Nae to help in getting the Enterprise ready to leave the facility.
Once the ship was ready we boarded her and took command, I was assigned command of the ship which I wasn't comfortable about but did so any way as the Tholians were aware of what we had done.
We came under attack by the Tholians as we attempted to leave the nebula, we were quickly being overwhelmed until an unknown ship called the Pastak joined the fight and helped us in fending off the Tholians, once they were out of the way we approached an anomaly that appeared, I found myself on the Pastak though just as the Enterprise entered the anomaly. I was told that I would be restored to the correct time line and given time to make this entry for the sake of making it.

It's been an unusual day to say the least, whatever this other time line has going for it I'll never know but I hope it's better than how this time line has been.

Log Ends.

~

The anomaly disappeared just as we began to take scans, there was no trace of anything beyond the usual background radiation, no Tholians in the area either. We did another scan which brought p no farther results so with our assignment complete we left the nebula and reported in, it's been a pretty quiet day I suppose.

Log Ends.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -914347468

Mission 82: Yesterday's War 2 - The Core Of The Matter

It was time to begin the real reason that myself, Tarsi, Skavin and T'Met were sent to the 25th century, Daniels contacted us with our first assignment in this century where we were to head to the Galorndon Core system and to it's past in order to stop the Na'Kul from their plans in that system's past involving a Doomsday Machine.
As we had a holographic camouflage installed on the hull we were to activate it, which would make us look like a Romulan T'Liss class Bird Of Prey externally and with the power signatures to match, before heading into the past, back to the 23rd century.

On arrival in the past we proceeded to Galorndon Core posing as Tai'Shiar to get past their sensor net, before beaming down to the surface we came across Na'Kul ships protecting a Doomsday Machine, we had to stop them using such a weapon as it's destructive potential is considerable. We entered orbit where me and my team beamed down, using holographic disguises to look like female Tai'Shiar agents and set about getting what information we could without being caught.
We were able to get as much information as we could from a Commander Chulak's office before having to attend a briefing where a Na'Kul, a woman called Krog, explained the power of the Doomsday Machine though the Romulans attending were concerned about the true intentions of the Na'Kul, someone else joined as well, a man simply called Envoy, who seems to be working with the Na'Kul. The meeting was brought to an end just before a demonstration when Envoy outed us as spies leaving us with no choice but to ditch the holographic disguises and fight our way to the Operations building where the command console for the Doomsday Device was being held, I was able to remove the console and beam it up to the ship where Daniels planned to use it to disable the Doomsday Machine before it could leave the system.

We returned to the ship where we came under attack by Romulan and Na'Kul forces as well as the Doomsday Device, we were eventually able to use the console on the Doomsday Machine once Daniels was ready but instead of shutting it down the Machine reactivated and began firing on Romulan forces as well, Commander Chulak ordered his forces to begin firing on the Machine and on the Na'Kul and with luck we were able to disable the Na'Kul command ship which was sent flying into the maw of the Doomsday Machine.
However this resulted in the Doomsday Machine being sent spiralling down to Galorndon Core where it's destruction resulted in the colony there being destroyed and the planet rendered inhabitable due to rapid climate change.

The Machine was destroyed and the Na'Kul task force dealt with but at a high cost. Chulak demanded that we leave, he didn't care who we were or where we were from, he simply wanted us to leave which we did.
Once in our own time I met with Daniels who became affected by something to do with the harm being done to the time line with this Temporal Cold War, after a brief talk where he explained that Chulak was disgraced by what had happened at Galorndon Core and never recovered his status as a result I returned to the ship where we got our next assignment from Daniels.

This could be a looking to be a delicate series of assignments which I hope we can face without any serious harm to the time line, hopefully.

Log Ends.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

I'll be doing the next mission tomorrow but won't post it until Wednesday, I have an appointment early on Tuesday morning in the local city so I won't have much time on Wednesday to do the next mission. The next mission is a bit of a long one as well so I'll get it done and ready for posting as quickly as able.

Still hoping to do two short USS Grampian stories as well at some point though I'm not fond of the idea of going against the rules I made regarding those.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -915057056

Mission 83: Yesterday's War – Vorgon Conclusions

Daniels requested our assistance in the 27th century at the Lirss system to help protect a man called Kal Dano who was under threat from a species called the Vorgon who were after a device he invented that can stop all fusion in a star.
On arriving in the 27th century in the Lirss system we found that the Vorgon were already there, we were able to get a scan of their ship before Daniels beamed down to help Kal Dano, just as he did the Vorgon ship opened fire on us while other Vorgon ships arrived to aid it, we fended them off before Daniels returned to the Grampian with Kal Dano who wasn't with us long before he left in Daniels' ship, from what Daniels told me we'll meet him again sometime later in the 25th century.

We were able to disable the larger Vorgon ship but they detected Kal Dano's jump into the past and went after him with us in pursuit, however they ended up in the 22nd century, the year 2152, where the NX-01 Enterprise was under attack by the Tholians and the Suliban, they were fighting over Daniels' ship which had ended up in the far past with Kal Dano dying in the process.
We forced the Vorgon ship to retreat to the 24th century while also having to deal with the Tholians who were determined to have Daniels' ship no matter what. We disabled them and pursued the Vorgon to the Sol system in 2375 in the last months of the war with the Dominion, we arrived just as the Breen were launching an assault on Starfleet Headquarters.

We fended off the Breen ships that attacked us and beamed down to Starfleet Headquarters where we did our best to fight off the Breen before pushing forward into the archives where two Vorgon agents called Ajur and Boratus were trying to find Kal Dano's device, the Tox Uthat which had been found by a woman called Vash in the 2360s and seemingly destroyed by then Captain Jean Luc Picard of the Enterprise-D though the destruction had been a ruse and the device had been beamed to the Enterprise before being sent to Starfleet Headquarters to keep it safe, which resulted in a fight with them after we find them talking with The Envoy, who we had met on Galorndon Core in the 2260s recently, with Ajur being killed in the resulting firefight and Boratus vowing revenge against us.
We were able to secure the Tox Uthat and beam it up to the Grampian for safe keeping. With that done we returned to the 25th century where Daniels was affected by whatever's happening to his time line again.
Whatever is happening to Daniels is getting worse but he's adamant that there are more important things than his life and he won't hear another word on the matter.

As Daniels did mention that we'll be seeing Kal Dano again then it will be unusual considering what we know of his fate. Still the Temporal Prime Directive must be upheld regardless. For now we have another assignment involving a different universe where things took a different path due to the destruction of Romulus.

Log Ends.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

Today's USS Grampian will be delayed until whenever I can finally log into Star Trek Online again, a recent update which includes a new mission and event has locked the game out for a lot of people including myself as it looks like they've removed Windows compatibility by accident. So while I wait for them to hopefully get this fixed and have the game back up and running I have no choice but to delay the next USS Grampian mission.

Here's hoping that the game's up and running again soon, it's been near 24 hours since the problems started.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -915975481

Mission 84: Yesterday's War arc 4 – Terminal Expanse

Daniels informed us about the Sphere Builders, a race that had previously attempted to turn the old Expanse and beyond into a deadly mass of anomalies that would have wiped out all life but their own, were conducting their operations in another universe where the arrival of Nero's ship, the Narada, in their universe had caused a massive change to their time line.
We were to head to where the old Expanse was in this universe, the former Delphic Expense now Delphic Region after the Sphere Builders were stopped in their efforts by the NX-01 Enterprise in the 2150s, and head to that other universe's past, 2260, to lend a hand to the Starfleet of that universe.

On arriving in this other universe we found their version of the USS Yorktown, Constitution class, under attack by their universe's Klingons who were being used as a proxy by the Sphere Builders much like how they had used the Xindi in our universe in the 22nd century. We rendered assistance by driving the Klingons away before myself and Daniels beamed over to their Yorktown bridge to provide what aid we could with defeating Klingon boarding parties and providing repairs and medical aid while my crew beamed to other points in the ship to do the same. Once the Klingons were out of the way I spoke to an android called 0718 who explained what additional help was required.
Their Admiral Garret was quite surprised to see me, seems the me of that universe was born earlier than me and joined Starfleet earlier than I did and is teaching at the Academy, seemingly putting fear into the hearts of first year cadets according to the Admiral. Once we had done what we could the Admiral asked if me and my team could go over to the Control Sphere with 0718 to continue the work that they had been unable to finish because of the Klingons, I accepted to do the job and beamed over, Daniels staying on the Yorktown to help the Admiral to get the ship back on her feet, where we fought our way through the Klingons there while setting explosive charges at various Sphere systems, we also discovered that the Sphere Builders were once a race called the Tuterians who were supposedly almost destroyed by the Alliance which is surprising.

Once we were done on the Sphere we returned to the Grampian to defend the Yorktown as she did the rest to destroy the Sphere. The Sphere Builders tried to stop us but were unsuccessful as the Yorktown completed it's mission successfully. With space returning to normal and the Sphere Builders driven back we returned to our universe with a thank you from the Yorktown once Daniels beamed back over and after I had a short debriefing with the Admiral when I beamed back over before returning to the Grampian.

I have to wonder how different the life of the other me turned out in full, with being born earlier did her parents survive the ecological disaster on the colony I was born on, were they still alive and got to see her grow into the woman she was to become. Was she even trans female like me or was she born cis female?
It's honestly hard to say and I do hope that she had a good long happy life. The path not taken I suppose. As for myself I have my life here so I shouldn't dwell on what could have been.

There is still work to be done.

Log Ends.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -916495583

Mission 85: Yesterday's War Arc 5 – Survivour

Daniels had asked us to head to the Sitor system to find, oddly enough, a survivour from the Enterprise-C as according to Daniels there was some kind of temporal incident involving the Enterprise-C resulting in a temporal duplicate of Admiral T'Nae, we were to head to the system to locate her for retrieval and temporal re-acclimation, but first we were going to need Sela's help in find a Romulan prison where this other T'Nae was being held.
Daniels believed that the system had a base that Sela was operating from so once we arrived we located the base and defeated her attacking forces as she tried to run, we chased after her and eventually cornered her by disabling her ship. When we explained why we were after her she agreed to work with us, after some terms were made by her regarding her likely incarceration to locate the Romulan prison where the other T'Nae was being held in the Pictae system wich we set course to once we had the coordinates.

On arrival to the Pictae system we detected temporal anomalies and Tholian ships attempting to be rid of them, they weren't exactly in a cooperation mood though and we were forced to fight them while we closed the anomalies ourselves.
Once in orbit of the planet I beamed down with a small team along with Sela and Daniels to investigate the prison and locate this other T'Nae, what we found however was that the prison was also filled with these anomalies as if time had become unstable for some unknown reason. As we progressed farther in we discovered that there were other survivours from the Enterprise-C, Sela's mother Tasha Yar had been one of them.

We progressed farther in dealing with the anomalies and learning more about what had happened, somehow T'Nae's presence had caused these anomalies while her mental health had declined as a result. We also found ourselves having to deal with Tholians who were tracking down the other T'Nae to kill her as they must have believed that doing so would rid the planet of the anomalies.
We were eventually able to track T'Nae down after she attacked us a few times and once the Tholains were dealt with we were able to detain her and beam her up to the ship to be treated, Sela also learned that her mother had died on this world and other survivours of the Enterprise-C had died due to the anomalies. T'Nae was the only survivour left and she had buried Tasha Yar following Tasha's death from ill health.

Sela surrendered herself in full upon this discovery, the fight taken out of her with this truth as she had always thought that her mother had been killed by her father. We returned to the ship and came under attack by more Tholains, we fended them off before the USS Pastak arrived with our T'Nae to help bring them into temporal sync so that the other T'Nae could be treated before the anomalies got worse.
Sela didn't resist being taken to a Federation prison, she has pretty much given up.

It must have been quite the hit to Sela to learn the truth about her mother like that, hopefully she'll be able to grieve with support.
Daniels has informed us that there is still more work to do regarding this Temporal Cold War so we await our next assignment.

Log Ends.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -916537153

New short story set between The Kobali Front and Capture The Flag from the Delta Quadrant story arc.

Bigotry always has a steep price.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -917197895

Mission 86 – Future Proof Arc 1 – Sunrise

We have been asked to pick up a specialist from Deep Space Nine, a Cardassian woman called Tanora Zuval, who will work with us to investigate an unknown system in Ferengi space that has become unstable.
After picking up Doctor Zuval from DS9 we proceeded to the unexplored system to begin the investigation.

We arrived in-system to begin our investigation about .5 AU from the system's star, we began by moving in closer to get clearer readings, the radiation coming from the star was considerable which was confusing the sensors and preventing better readings. What we could determine was that the star's core reactions were failing even though the star was still producing fusion but not hydrogen fusion, heavier fusion reactions which were causing the star to begin dying.
We moved in closer to collect some stellar particles to run a farther analysis in order to understand how this had happened.

Doctor Zuval determined that the star's age had been accelerated by unknown causes causing the star to begin it's final stages of life while skipping it's expansion stage. To try and determine this finding more we proceeded farther into the system to find any gaseous stellar matter to help us understand how this could have happened.
On moving farther in we found ourselves in a micro nebula which was unusual to find in the system instead of between it and another star system, Zuval believed that this may have been caused by a cosmic strong fragment turning a gas planet into particulate matter. To see if this was accurate we had to resort to short range scans as the micro nebula was preventing long range scans and any detailed scans beyond a few kilometers.
Doing what we could we found that there had been another ship in the area, we had to get more readings though as they weren't all that clear because of the nebula. As we kept scanning we came under attack by Tholian ships who opened fire without hailing us, we had no choice but to defend ourselves. Once the Tholians were defeated we moved farther into the system towards a gas giant to gather more readings when Doctor Zuval picked up reflected radiation come from beyond the nebula.

We arrived at an asteroid field where we scanned some metallic asteroids while being prepared to use the phasers to prevent any impacts from faster moving ones, we were able to avoid doing that though. With those scans completed and finding that one of the asteroids had been excavated and a low power warp trail in the area we proceeded to a large moon in orbit of the gas giant which we found to be habited, many of the moons around the gas giant were.
We picked up comm traffic from the moon which was surprising as prior scans of the system had just determined the sounds to be ambient background noise due to thousands of other background signals. With this discovery of there being sentient life that was warp capable the universal translator was updated just as we contacted by by a woman introducing herself as Administrator Kuumaarke who informed us that their world was called Lukari, she was delighted to see us as they didn't get many visitors so we made first contact before she explained what her people were attempting to do in regards of their star. We had arrived at an important moment for them as they were attempting to restore their star to it's former good health, we offered to help them in managing this by ensuring that their probe made to restore their star reached it's target, sadly their efforts didn't succeed.

As we tried to come up with a solution to help them we were joined by someone we had briefly met before, Kal Dano, who offered to use his invention to restore the Luakri star. The Administrator wasn't convinced that he could help but offered to speak to him, we beamed over to Kal Dano's ship with his help, he also beamed the Administrator, much to her surprise as her people hadn't developed transporter technology yet, to his ship at the same time.
After Kal Dano introduced himself he got to work on helping to restore the Lukari star while Kuumaarke stayed close to him to observe his work which he wasn't bothered by, however as he was working we received unwelcome guests in the shape of Tholians who were determined to steal Dano's invention, what they called the Tox Uthat, for their own purposes. Me and my team were able to deal with the Tholians before Kal suggested that we return to our ship and help him in fighting off the Tholian ships before he got to work on restoring the Lukari star.

We did everything we could to defend him and the Lukari as he worked but our efforts ended up failing as just as the Lukari star was restored the Tholians were able to disable his ship and steal the Tox Uthat before leaving the system. Kal asked for our help in retrieving it which we agreed to do once Kuumaarke was returned to her world, we left the system with Kal Dano shortly after, Doctor Zuval took a shuttle back to DS9.
We have to stop the Tholians from whatever they plan to do with Kal's invention, they pose a serious threat to billions of lives with it in their hands. We informed Starfleet Command of what's happened and they are going to send out a diplomatic team to formally continue first contact procedures with the Lukari while we do what we can to stop the Tholians and return Kal's invention to him.

Log Ends.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -917965651

Mission 87 – Future Proof Arc 2 – Stormbound

The Tholians were located in the Na'Kuhl system, Kal Dano believes that their intention is to destroy the Na'Kuhl star and alter the time line. We proceeded to the system to meet up with Kal Dano and help him in stopping the Tholians in their plans and retrieve the Tox Uthat.
When we arrived at the Na'Kuhl system we met up with Kal Dano and fought our way through the Tholians but we were unable to stop them from destabilising the Na'Kuhl star, we were too late. We disabled the Tholian ship that was using the Tox Uthat and beamed aboard to try and retrieve it which we were successful at.

Kal suggested going farther into the 22nd century to bury it so that a woman called Vash would find it in the 24th century so after finding a secluded enough spot I buried it where Vash would find it and hide it and then Captain Jean Luc Picard would learn of it and seemingly destroy it, although really beaming it to the Enterprise-D where it would later be sent to Starfleet Headquarters to be secured and locked away.
When we returned to the future we came under attack by the Tholians again who were determined to reclaim the Tox Uthat, Kal Dano's ship was damaged in the fight and sent into some distant point in the past. After fending off against the Tholians as best we could we were aided by the USS Pastak, the Tholians retreated after a while.
The captain of the Pastak, a Captain Walker, asked me to beam over and we worked on retrieving Kal Dano, we located his ship and his body in the 22nd century on the NX-01 Enterprise and beamed them to the Pastak, he had sadly been dead for centuries. The Enterprise of the 22nd century had located his ship and his body and the Suliban and Tholians of that time had tried to take the ship from them resulting in a fight where a Vulcan ship and the Enterprise were disabled.

With Kal's body and ship retrieved I was thanked for my help before returning to the Grampian. Sadly the Na'Kuhl are furious at us for being unable to stop the Tholians from destabilising their star, they were already feeling the impact and help was offered which they refused. Command has told me that diplomatic relations will be tried in the hopes of being able to help the Na'Kuhl.
I feel that this will not help prevent the future though and the threat that the Na'Kuhl in the future will pose to the time line.

Log Ends.

Access Service Jacket
Reina Beaumont
Security - Commander
Security - Commander

https://www.deviantart.com/reinahw/art/ ... -918755873

Mission 88: Future Proof Arc 3 – Time And Tide

After contact from the Federation of the 29th century the USS Grampian, myself and my team were invited to witness the declaration of the Temporal Accords which were signed in that time. We had been picked as a representative from the 25th century to attend, our first port of call was the Kyana system to meet with the USS Pastak.

I met with Captain Walker after arriving at the Kyana system, he explained that we would be witness to the signing of the Temporal Accords as we had been selected to be the 25th century representative to witness it, we arrived in the 28th century - 2769, signed in and meet with other attendees before the conference started.
As the conference started however it was interrupted by a transmission from Noye at some point in the future and others who protested the Temporal Accords, this wasn't part of the time line according to Walker. Before there could be an explanation an attack force of Krenim soldeirs who tried to kill the attendees, we quickly dispatched of them and proceeded to rescue more of the attendees before returning to the Grampian to deal with a task force of Krenim and Na'Kuhl ships that had arrived to attack New Khitomer.

We quickly dealt with the attacking ships before Walker asked to protect a series of temporal arrays that were under attack by the Na'Kuhl, we forced the Na'Kuhl back as best as we could before joining Walker in dealing with the Krenim once the arrays were safe.
After fending off the Krenim we were sent back to the 25th century to face the Noye of the past, on beaming over to the research station I met with a Supervisor Traala who explained that Noye has been acting even more hostile lately. He was pretty hostile when we questioned him and we learned from Traala that Noye has been working on the Annorax recently, before we could ask him about this Traala was knocked out by Noye via a trap he had planted in a console. He armed several explosives he had planted before beaming over to the Annorax, we disarmed them as quickly as we could and revived Traala who was surprised at Noye's actions, she approved us to access his logs and once done and learning that a temporal incursion during the Iconian War had resulted in the death of his wife and unborn child as well as the near destruction of his wife's race, the Tuterians, I returned to the Grampian to chase after Noye.

We came under attack by Krenim forces, we fought through them and proceeded to aid the Pastak in disabling the Annorax. Before we could take him into custody though he attempted to retreat into some point in the timeline, we chased after him and tried again to disable the Annorax but we were disabled by an attack which gave him the chance to slip our pursuit. The Pastak arrived to help us back to the 25th century while repairs were underway.

The Temporal Cold War was been fully declared, Noye has sided with the Na'Kuhl and has a powerful weapon of temporal based destruction at his fingertips. We have to stop him and the Na'Kuhl somehow.
We can't let them alter the timeline.

Log Ends.

Access Service Jacket

Return to “SS Tranquility”