Unattached SL Marines

Oversees day to day operations of UF Starfleet Marine Corps, leader and supervisor of all functions of the Corps, including TRACOM, FORCECOM and more.

Moderators: Kressler Constantine, Penney Lancaster, MilesPrower Dagger

Jester Spearmann
UFS Civilian
UFS Civilian
Duty Post: Commandant UFSMC
Ship/Station Posted:
Grid:

Any marines who are as yet without a chapter on Second Life try talking to some of the other ship and or station CO's around SL and ask if they're willing to host a marine detachment aboard. Currently there are two established detachments (69th & 158th). But there could be more.

From the handbook
The Detachment is the smallest organizational unit in the design of the UFS Marine Corps. This is the unit assigned to current chapters of United Federation Starfleet. Each chapter may contain one detachment. A marine detachment may be as few as one marine and as many as they want. The detachment’s design is at the discretion of the Detachment OIC and Chapter CO and can be comprised of any single or multiple Marine Branches of Service. The OIC must be certified through TCOM. The Detachment OIC submits an MSR to the Chapter CO and the Command OIC.
To be qualified as a MOIC you must have taken and passed at least OCTS & Optionally COCTS & be a member in good standing of UFS
Both exams can be found By clicking here
If you have any questions feel free to comment below or contact Laryssia Resident (COTRACOM).

**This topic may be updated in future**
Access Service Jacket

ε Epsilon Company Graduate 081007

Need to contact me ?
ufsmc.dant@ufstarfleet.org

katherineAubrey Resident
UFSMC - 2nd Lieutenant
UFSMC - 2nd Lieutenant
Duty Post: Marine 16th Special Task Force
Ship/Station Posted: USS Peedy Thor
Grid: secondlife

Sir i reconise this post is from 2013 but just to update everyone there is also the 55th detachment stationed aboard the USS Thunderbird the OIC being RebelV im sure Rebel and the captain of the ship Azdra, would welcome more marines if any are not detached as long as they were active playes and not awol
Jonathan Wilson
UFSMC - Brigadier General
UFSMC - Brigadier General
Duty Post: COTRACOM, UFS Marine Corps
Ship/Station Posted: Commanding Officer, USS North
Grid: Real Life

katherineAubrey Resident wrote:
Sir i reconise this post is from 2013 but just to update everyone there is also the 55th detachment stationed aboard the USS Thunderbird the OIC being RebelV im sure Rebel and the captain of the ship Azdra, would welcome more marines if any are not detached as long as they were active playes and not awol
Katherine,
Not only is this post form 2013, Jester is no longer in this organization.
Brigadier General Jonathan G. Wilson
Commanding Officer, UFSMC Training And Doctrine Command (TRACOM)
Commanding Officer, USS North Carolina (NCC-97005)

http://ufstarfleet.org/wiki/index.php?t ... han_Wilson
http://www.ussnorthcarolina.org
katherineAubrey Resident
UFSMC - 2nd Lieutenant
UFSMC - 2nd Lieutenant
Duty Post: Marine 16th Special Task Force
Ship/Station Posted: USS Peedy Thor
Grid: secondlife

I am sorry to hear that Sir,i guess thats why ive not heard back from him to my email.

Well guess its lucky for me then people do reply to post,but still what i said holds true Sir the 55th division is stationed on the USS Thunderbird
And im sure Rebelv and the captain would welcome more Marines if they were active players,thank you for your reply Sir and have a happy and safe new year.
In service of Starfleet Marines
KatherineAubrey Resident

Return to “Marines Commandant”