:toscomm: :federation: Hot News! :federation: :toscomm:

Have an issue? Submit a ticket via Discord server or email compops@ufstarfleet.org (More info by clicking here!)

If you are unable to login to your Forum account for whatever reason, you can either A) Contact your Commanding Officer to have your issue submitted on your behalf to UFStarfleet Support website or B) Contact CompOps using the UFS Discord Support System.

Did you know UFS has a Discord server - join your fellow fleetmates there today - Link at the top of this page.

ALERT: Help Desk Tickets

The Office of Computer Operations (CompOps in abbreviated form) is the coordinating authority for all UFS online representations, as well as the external communities. CompOps coordinates and structures all the information online and manages the (regular) updates to these communities. Hide the bacon.
Lizzy Gracemount
Command - Fleet Captain
Command - Fleet Captain
Duty Post: Command
Ship/Station Posted: Peedy Thor
Grid: Second Life

Due to technical difficulties with my account on the main website (ufstarfleet.org), I am unable to respond to your tickets. For the foreseeable future, please submit your tickets via Discord. If you are unable to open a ticket in Discord, send an email to compops@ufstarfleet.org. I'll post an update when you can start submitting tickets via the main website Help Desk again.

In Service,
Fleet Captain Lizzy Gracemount
Vice Chief of Computer Operations

Return to “Computer Operations”