ALERT: Help Desk Tickets

The Office of Computer Operations (CompOps in abbreviated form) is the coordinating authority for all UFS online representations, as well as the external communities. CompOps coordinates and structures all the information online and manages the (regular) updates to these communities. Hide the bacon.

Moderators: Eddie Hagoromo, Andrew Kerr

Lizzy Gracemount
Medical - Fleet Captain
Medical - Fleet Captain
Duty Post:
Ship/Station Posted: Pinastri Headquarters
Grid: Second Life

Due to technical difficulties with my account on the main website (ufstarfleet.org), I am unable to respond to your tickets. For the foreseeable future, please submit your tickets via Discord. If you are unable to open a ticket in Discord, send an email to compops@ufstarfleet.org. I'll post an update when you can start submitting tickets via the main website Help Desk again.

In Service,
Fleet Captain Lizzy Gracemount
Vice Chief of Computer Operations
With fronds like these, who needs anemones? - Marlin, Finding Nemo

Computers make excellent and efficient servants, but I have no wish to serve under them. - Spock, The Ultimate Computer
Lizzy Gracemount
Medical - Fleet Captain
Medical - Fleet Captain
Duty Post:
Ship/Station Posted: Pinastri Headquarters
Grid: Second Life

This has now resolved. You can now resume submitting tickets via the Help Desk or via Discord Help feature.

Peace out
With fronds like these, who needs anemones? - Marlin, Finding Nemo

Computers make excellent and efficient servants, but I have no wish to serve under them. - Spock, The Ultimate Computer

Return to “Computer Operations”