What's in a name?

The Deputy Commander UF Starfleet assists the office of the Commander in Chief with the overall direction of UFS.

Moderator: Kermie Mistwallow

Kermie Mistwallow
Command - Admiral
Command - Admiral
Duty Post: Deputy CinC, UF Starfleet
Ship/Station Posted: Headquarters
Grid: Second Life

Hello Everyone,

Firstly I would like to say thank you to Admiral Dagger for choosing me for the Deputy position, I know he had some tough choices to make and I hope that I can help with the vision of UFS and continue to build on our already huge success.

Secondly, and probably more importantly I want to apologize. That may seem like a blank apology but let me try to explain. Over the years we interact with people, we make friends, we fall out with them, we make up, we have disagreements, we discuss, we get heated, and overall we act on emotion, this is only human (even if I am green). I know there are times I have acted on pure emotion, that communication in text form can be confusing and misread, I'm guilty of it, I'm guilty of acting rashly, of expressing concerns behind closed doors, and probably a whole lot more. So this apology is for everyone that may of taken offence over the past years, to recently, I hope that a clean slate can be done and we move forward for the betterment of all.

Now let's move on to the name of this post,

What's in a name? I specifically want to point out what is in the UFS name and really concentrate on the first word in that name ...... United .

Over the coming months Admiral Dagger and I are going to be working on improving this group, to help create ways for people to get involved, to have everyone enjoy thier fandom. But we can only do that as a United group.

Only with you the members helping can we really bring UFS to the front, from events, social media, continuing to build on the RP success, everything you want to enjoy, we can do together.

We have an open door policy, so if you have an idea or suggestion and don't know who to take it to, or are perhaps hesitant to approach, come speak to Miles or Myself and we will direct you to the person that can help bring that idea into fruition.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Let's be UFS Strong

In Service
Admiral
Deputy Commander in Chief
Keitha02 Resident
Sciences - Commander
Sciences - Commander
Duty Post: Science Officer
Ship/Station Posted: USS Sheppherd
Grid: Second Life

nice one Kermie good to see you back.
Siobhan Crystal
Command - Commander
Command - Commander
Duty Post: Executive Officer
Ship/Station Posted: USS Atlas
Grid: SecondLife

We knew you weren't gone, but it is so nice to see you taking up the reins of leadership again.

Welcome Back

"Outside a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read." --- Groucho Marx

Access Service Jacket
Braxx Juventa
Intelligence - Commander
Intelligence - Commander
Duty Post:
Ship/Station Posted:
Grid:

Thank you for your honesty.

Return to “Deputy CinC, UF Starfleet”