Change of Command

The Deputy Commander UF Starfleet assists the office of the Commander in Chief with the overall direction of UFS.

Moderator: Kermie Mistwallow

MilesPrower Dagger
Command - Fleet Admiral
Command - Fleet Admiral
Duty Post: Deputy Commander, UF Starfleet
Ship/Station Posted: UFS HQ
Grid: Unknown

Greetings everyone,

Fleet Admiral Mike Calhoun has informed me and the Joint Chiefs he is stepping down as Commander in Chief, UF Starfleet. I know recently he has said that he hasn’t read the new books or watched some of the new shows, I hope this gives him time to catch up on all of it. I also look forward to continuing to talk trek with him as he isn’t going anywhere, he is still and will always be a member of this group.

I will be assuming the position of Commander in Chief, UF Starfleet. My promise is to continue the goals UFS has had since the beginning, to bring fans together in common cause and enjoy the fantastic word created by Gene Robbenberry for us. We are a community and we will always be one and first and foremost friends to each other.

UFS isn’t ending in any way shape or form. The passing of command has happened for generations, the legacy of UF Starfleet is still being written everyday and has many more untold chapters to be created. We are going to take time to recognize and celebrate the friends and success we have now, and the achievements we have accomplished, because without them there isn’t a reason to keep going. You’re going to get more details as the time comes and plans are made and finalized, but I plan to make this a great year for UFS and its members. I need everyone to help make that happen. As I assume the position I give you my word: I am going to give it my all to keep us moving forward. I am a Star Trek fan! I have many friends here in UFS, and I look forward to making more for years to come.

In Service
Miles
Kermie Mistwallow
Command - Admiral
Command - Admiral
Duty Post: Deputy CinC, UF Starfleet
Ship/Station Posted: Headquarters
Grid: Second Life

Thank you for your Service Mike and for bringing this group so far.

And I look forward to where we go from here
Admiral
Deputy Commander in Chief
MilesPrower Dagger
Command - Fleet Admiral
Command - Fleet Admiral
Duty Post: Deputy Commander, UF Starfleet
Ship/Station Posted: UFS HQ
Grid: Unknown

At the request of several members I have unlocked this thread.
ScreaminEagles Turbo
UFSMC - Marine Captain
UFSMC - Marine Captain
Duty Post: CO Reaper Squadron
Ship/Station Posted: Pinstari HQ
Grid: Second life

God's speed to you Mike on what ever path you follow in thr coming days
ScreaminEagles Turbo
UFSMC - Marine Captain
UFSMC - Marine Captain
Duty Post: CO Reaper Squadron
Ship/Station Posted: Pinstari HQ
Grid: Second life

God's speed to you Mike on what ever path you follow in thr coming days
Poison Toocool
Command - Vice Admiral
Command - Vice Admiral
Duty Post: CO
Ship/Station Posted: Denkiri Centre
Grid: 3rd Rock Grid

Mike, my friend... ever since I came aboard in the fall of 2010, I've felt the presence of a benevolent being at the centre of it all. You created a wonderful group that has given me so much over the years. So many friends, so many stories, so many laughs and good times. You trusted me with my first command and I always felt you were watching over me from afar. I can scarcely believe I made it all the way to Vice Admiral (there were times I said, 'I'll just make Fleet captain and retire' lol). There's been ups and downs, but I've met wonderful people and I've been blessed with great crews and great staff. The creativity and the fellowship I have experienced in UF Starfleet is amazing. Your vision, Mike. Your Starfleet. May it always be here, and may we rise to the challenge of being the best officers and truly demonstrating the ideals of Gene Roddenberry in everything we do.

hugs,
Po
Vice Admiral Poison Toocool | Command
-Joint Chief, UF Starfleet Communications
-CO, Denkiri Centre for Creativity
-UFS Honor Guard Commander

Delta Company Graduate 110104

UFS Service Jacket

Return to “Deputy CinC, UF Starfleet”