Trek Talks

The Commander in Chief oversees the infrastructure of UFS as well as provides direction to all other officers on how to proceed to accomplish the goals of UFS.

Moderator: MilesPrower Dagger

Would you be interested

Yes
89%
No
11%

Total votes: 27
MilesPrower Dagger
Command - Fleet Admiral
Command - Fleet Admiral
Duty Post: Deputy Commander, UF Starfleet
Ship/Station Posted: UFS HQ
Grid: Unknown

So for some time I have wanted to have some real time talks about subjects that show up in Trek. Things like the Prime Directive, Cultural things, ect. I was wondering who would also be interested in these things, I was thinking once or twice a month doing them. Please vote to let me know of interest.
Siobhan Crystal
Command - Commander
Command - Commander
Duty Post: Executive Officer
Ship/Station Posted: USS Atlas
Grid: SecondLife

Very interested in the cultural aspect of Trek, i.e., species, history, etc.

"Outside a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read." --- Groucho Marx

Access Service Jacket
Poison Toocool
Command - Vice Admiral
Command - Vice Admiral
Duty Post: CO
Ship/Station Posted: Denkiri Centre
Grid: 3rd Rock Grid

I just wanted to mention that the "Mind Meld" sessions I am hosting at UF Starfleet Astraios (3rd Rock Grid) discuss various aspects of Gene Roddenberry's vision, among other things. It's a place to brainstorm and share ideas.

They are held Tue at 1030am SLT and Fris at 2200 SLT, every second week, to try to accommodate different time zones.

As an example, and for more information,
viewtopic.php?f=981&t=33566

cheers
PT
Vice Admiral Poison Toocool | Command
-Joint Chief, UF Starfleet Communications
-CO, Denkiri Centre for Creativity
-UFS Honor Guard Commander

Delta Company Graduate 110104

UFS Service Jacket
MilesPrower Dagger
Command - Fleet Admiral
Command - Fleet Admiral

Poison Toocool wrote:
I just wanted to mention that the "Mind Meld" sessions I am hosting at UF Starfleet Astraios (3rd Rock Grid) discuss various aspects of Gene Roddenberry's vision, among other things. It's a place to brainstorm and share ideas.

They are held Tue at 1030am SLT and Fris at 2200 SLT, every second week, to try to accommodate different time zones.

As an example, and for more information,
viewtopic.php?f=981&t=33566

cheers
PT
Yep!
I am just looking for ways to address people's concerns of me being more visible for the membership.
Lan Nakajima
Engineering - Commander
Engineering - Commander
Duty Post: Chief Engineer
Ship/Station Posted: Pinastri HQ
Grid: Second Life

MilesPrower Dagger wrote:
So for some time I have wanted to have some real time talks about subjects that show up in Trek. Things like the Prime Directive, Cultural things, ect. I was wondering who would also be interested in these things, I was thinking once or twice a month doing them. Please vote to let me know of interest.
Im not sure if this is still something on the table. I know that there's regular talks on 3RG, but I'd like to try and help get something going on SL or DIscord as well. I think the general membership would benefit from getting their brains going creatively like this!
MilesPrower Dagger
Command - Fleet Admiral
Command - Fleet Admiral

Lan Nakajima wrote:
MilesPrower Dagger wrote:
Im not sure if this is still something on the table. I know that there's regular talks on 3RG, but I'd like to try and help get something going on SL or DIscord as well. I think the general membership would benefit from getting their brains going creatively like this!
viewtopic.php?f=852&t=33984

Return to “Commander in Chief UFS”