Moderator: Kermie Mistwallow

XZoeyX Fhang
Engineering - Lieutenant JG
Engineering - Lieutenant JG
Duty Post: Vice Chief Engineering Officer
Ship/Station Posted: SS Tranquility
Grid: Second Life

Personal Log, Zoey Fhang, Ensign 230319

I have been on the ship for a little better then a week for training .. I have managed to gather all the information i was hoping to get tho ..i kinda wish i could get more information but i must report back to the academy before i get assigned my station.. The robot contractor Mr Sparks has been quite aidfull in getting my shuttle repaired for my return trip and it cut repair times in half. I am still rather concerned for being out in space for first asignment tho.. with what happened to me on my last asignment before i had a temporary leave .. i care not to repeat such things ..* shudders *.

I did at least enjoy the time i spent on the ship.. perhaps a future posting i could consider for myself if i feel brave enough to do so again.. but considering the first thing that happens when i come aboard i get on an away mission that made me feel like my skull was pliting in two .. *shivvers more violently * kinda makes me more fearfull of the posting on a starship again .. i do particularly feel comfortable around the android but .. still they are just a contractor .. they may not be posted here for a long time .. I think this will be the last entry on this ship.. for now at least .. if command requires me to be here tho .. i suppose i can um .. manage .. may with a decent supply of stress relif medicine and relaxers ..

I better get back to the repairs on the shuttle .. that way its ready for when i depart.. the type 6 shuttles are far to old to still be in survice ...

-End Log-

Return to “SS Tranquility Crew Logs”