United Federation Starfleet
=^= Executive Officer’s Personal Log =^=
Lt. Commander Draco Dimanovic, MD
=============================================

Stardate: 190419
Alert Status: Green
Encryption Level: Personal - Command Only

Log Entry:

This is the first chance I have gotten to do my first log as the new Executive Officer aboard SS Peedy Thor. Since the Academy confirmed my completion of the Command development course, I have rolled up my new red sleeves and tried to get things moving and in some order around the station.

I let myself into the CO’s office with my new override codes and had the rookies from the last crew rotation go in there and clear out the place, tidy out his desk and launder and press his spare uniforms of which one had to be burned because it was triggering the station’s HAZMAT sensors. On a side note, I had no choice but to reduce the Commodore’s recreational computer access due to our system issues a short time ago. So the next time he tries to run his copy of 'Orion Babes on Spring Break' he will need my authorisation.

**A FLASHING NOTE APPEARS REFERRING USER TO MISSION LOG FROM STARDATE 190411**

Duty rosters and shift times have been altered to allow for this positive change to progress, new maintenance checks and training drills are also being prepared, hopefully with the help of our Department Chiefs. My idea of regular department reports will eventually come into effect if I can get an agreed period between reports from all departments.

Requests sent to both Ops and Engineering for a possible replicator overhaul, I am tired of the garbage that comes out of them, we are fleet HQ, good impressions need to be put out and maintained.

I will continue to oversee the medical department alongside Lt. Johnson until a permanent CMO can be appointed. The USS Nightingale medical ship stands ready to support anywhere in the fleet if needed.

So, the ball is rolling, and Peedy will be ship-shape in no time with this talented crew.
Commander Draco Dimanovic
Executive Officer | SS Peedy Thor
Director - UFS News Network
Vice Branch Commander - Medical
Draco Dimanovic
Command - Commander
Command - Commander
Duty Post: Executive Officer
Ship/Station Posted: SS Peedy Thor
Grid: Second Life Grid

Commander Draco Dimanovic, MD

Stardate: 190523

Log Entry:

Preparations for the official Commissioning of the SS Peedy Thor have begun, which in turn has put quite a bit of pressure on the Commodore and as the Chain of Command states, whatever he doesn’t want or have time to do, gets piled up on my desk to be dealt with.

Decorations have been ordered and cleaning schedules put in place to prepare for VIP guests. That reminds me, the Chief of Fleet Security wants a full SITREP by the end of the week and caterers are expecting Kermie to pick a selection of drinks and nibbles for the Brass.

I sent the choices to him but he probably used my notes as a coaster for his mug again. Then he will say, “Where are my Menu choices blah blah moan winge…”

Station Manifest is up to date and all crew are working on prep for the commissioning. Now, I better go and write his speech or we’ll all be demoted for incompetence....

To Adm. Peedy Thor, this one is for you..
Draco Dimanovic
Command - Commander
Command - Commander
Duty Post: Executive Officer
Ship/Station Posted: SS Peedy Thor
Grid: Second Life Grid

Commander Draco Dimanovic, MD

Stardate: 190909

Log Entry:

I'm sitting here in sickbay waiting for the duty Doctor to finish showing the new Medical interns around. I have decided to start a mini internship program aboard Peedy Thor because it never hurts keep our skills sharp does it?

One of the scenarios I set up in holodeck 2 was an accident in the cargo bay leaving the major patient with traumatic crush injuries and space for me to pop in a few surprises, like a sudden drop in blood pressure, cardiac arrest etc.

I am in communication with the Medical Branch Commander to see what we can do with this idea.

The crew seem to be loving the new gym area that was just finished being renovated, I had a message from Kermie asking me to send him new workout pants or something, doesn't he have a yeoman for that stuff?

*Adds a text note to Ro to have a member of her team replicate him a gym kit, extra-large of course.*

*Hears wretching and sees one of the interns pass out after seeing a specimen jar*

Log ENDS

Return to “SS Peedy Thor Mess Hall”