Sabia Tuin Jora Personal log

Moderators: Evelyn Rieko, Greenlantern Excelsior

Jora.Tuin

Computer start recording.

So I finally got to my ship. I enjoyed academy but more then ready to get on my ship and start working. My first week was a little rough. Getting to know the ship and her crew. I think I am going to like this crew greatly.

In my first week, I met with Captain Mistwallow via personal comms to get Intel duties for the ship. There are three things he wishes me to report to my CO and to him if any one of them show up.

After much thought and research. I have asked for a transfer to medical. I love sick bay and I feel that is where my heart is leading me. So on my off duty times I am working to get the required classes and more classes done to get moved over to medical. Once these classes are done my CO said she would put a request in for me to move over to medical, if the CMO gives her approval.

My request for rank transfer was denied. I put in a request understanding that the promotions were too quick, but I wanted to see if the time served would be moved up, if LT would be open to me. I have not heard back yet.

Note to self. I need to get my service jacket done. Then hand to my CO to look over. Which is going to be extremely interesting as I am the ninth host of Jora.

I have been experiencing pain in my stomach. Not near my symbiont or I would have already reported to medical. I just hope it is not due to the assault I had on my LOA to Trillius Prime. I guess I should seek out a medical personnel just to be safe.

I can't believe in 3 months time I will have been joined with Jora for a year. It has had its ups and downs, but more ups then downs.

I guess I should close this out for now.

Ensign Jora signing off for now.

Computer stop recording.

==============
OOC LOG:

As my rank transfer was denied. I put in the request to do JOOP. I hope I get approved.

When I was still in academy I was accepted in OOD. I have been doing that off and on as my duties allow it.

I seen a delta communication position open I have contacted Captain St. John to see if the position is still open. Waiting on more information.

=^=
Jora.Tuin

Computer start recording

This week was interesting. Faced my first disappointment but after speaking to my CO everything is okay.

Our mission continues. We are being plagued by a rogue enemy. It makes little sense. Medical is working on trying to figure out why some of the crew is sick and others are not.

Computer stop recording.

==============
OOC LOG:

I got accepted into JOOP and enjoying it so far. My mentor is great. I can't wait to work with her more. What is nice is she is my co.

I have done a few hours in OOD. Mainly it is quiet. But I am there ready to serve those that come if there is any.

=^=
Jora.Tuin

=============
OOC LOG

This will be a very quick entry. As of 171022. admiral Binder found it highly acceptable to make me Science Colony Chief of Pinastri.

Again thank you Admiral for allowing this.
=============

Return to “USS Taylorholic Durant Archives”