ISS T-Durant Mission TDRP1705: "Who's the Fairest of Them all?" (190209)

The USS Taylorholic Durant is considered to be the Flagship of the UFS Fleet. We are honoured to have Admiral Mike Calhoun as our former CO and as a current crew member, as well as other luminaries. We support UFSA as much as we can and we provide mentorship to the JOOP & CGSD graduate programs.
We roleplay in-world on a drop-in and scheduled basis. We also add to our history and environment by writing RP Narratives, Mission Logs & Personal Stories for the UFS forum.
Inspired by the ship's namesake, the late Admiral Taylorholic Durant, crew members work to exemplify the behaviour, actions & vision of United Federation Starfleet in everything they do. Our first rule: to be kind to one another. And have fun.
Please note we practice Post Order (P.O.) and One Post in our Roleplays. For further info, contact the C.O.!

Roleplay Times: Wed 11:30, Fri 17:15, Sun 11:15 SLT

Commanding Officer: Rear Admiral Poison Toocool
Executive Officer: rear Admiral Cheryl Skinstad

Moderators: Cheryl Skinstad, Poison Toocool, Greenlantern Excelsior

Poison Toocool
Command - Rear Admiral
Command - Rear Admiral
Duty Post: Commanding Officer
Ship/Station Posted: USS Taylorholic Durant
Grid: SL

ISS TAYLORHOLIC DURANT
NCC 780304
LUNA CLASS
MASTER STOOIAK FIRST COMMANDING & DECORATOR
FIRST MATE POGILO SECOND COMMANDING & GARDENER
===========

Ship's Log: ISS Durant crew all join Bluuaik Hegemony, everyone look sexy-good and dancing happy. Those who resist require joyous help. Need pedestals for standing bridge stations, all else hunky dory. Ready for push into wimp universe and meeting new easy targets. Make more Bluuaiks, who will be first victim?

=^=

LCARS:
http://www.ufstarfleet.org/wiki/index.p ... Sector_Map

PREVIOUS:
TDRP1703: "From Formless Expanse to Nebula's Heart" (190203)
http://forums.ufstarfleet.org/viewtopic ... 85&t=31112

TDRP1702: "Fragmented Time" (190120)
http://forums.ufstarfleet.org/viewtopic ... 85&t=31067

TDRP16073: "1-0-0-1-0-0-1" (181121)
http://forums.ufstarfleet.org/viewtopic ... 85&t=30965

TDRP16074: "Binary Intuition" (181125)
http://forums.ufstarfleet.org/viewtopic ... 85&t=30966

TDRP16075: "'Trust me, I'm a medical professional'" (181202)
http://forums.ufstarfleet.org/viewtopic ... 85&t=30996

TDRP16076: "'Quantum, Baby" (181209)
viewtopic.php?f=885&t=31007

TDRP1701: "You either believe in yourself or you don't" (190106)
http://forums.ufstarfleet.org/viewtopic ... 85&t=31023

TDRP1702: "Binary Ruse" (190113)
http://forums.ufstarfleet.org/viewtopic ... 85&t=31028

=OOC================================
SIM Concept: Poison Toocool
Historian: Hal Jordan (GreenLantern Excelsior)
====================================
Greenlantern Excelsior
Intelligence - Commander
Intelligence - Commander
Duty Post: USS Taylorholic Durant
Grid: Second Life Grid

CAST OF CHARACTERS
=================

Master Stooaik - 1st Commanding & Decorator ISS Durant ((GreenLantern Excelsior))
1st Mate Pogilo, 2nd Commanding & Gardener, ISS Durant ((Poison Toocool))
LTcmdr Evelyn Rieko, Chief Science & Crew Snoutdresser, ISS Durant
LT Nems Johari, Chief Tactical & Snow Removals, ISS Durant ((knightspet Resident))
LTjg Ginrai Yamabushi, VChief Engineer & Cook, ISS Durant

Left to right: Yamabushi, Stooaik, Johari, Pogilo, Rieko
Greenlantern Excelsior
Intelligence - Commander
Intelligence - Commander

RP NARRATIVE
===========

Master Stooaik - 1st Commanding & Decorator ISS Durant looks over plucky and glamorous crew, so happy. "Crew attention, prepare to detect and identify Federation vessels. Have schmoo-berries ready to beam on board to assimilate Starfleets in record numbers never seen!" =^= ISS Durant to ISS Thunderbird and ISS Veracruz, request we form attack pattern omega and target their shields. =^=

LTcmdr Evelyn Rieko, Chief Science & Crew Snoutdresser, ISS Durant dances behind my Science chair, and says "Captain, in Science me is so much happy! We have perfected a new grade of schmoo, it works in half the time the original schmoo did...and side effects none hehe!! When other species eat the schmoo or inhale the schmoo smoke it will turn all other races into Bluuaik!" Claps her hands and dances.

1st Mate Pogilo, 2nd Commanding & Gardener, ISS Durant sits on helm's seat, wee hooves flying over the console. He stops to scratch, eyeing the cat at Tactical. "Don't share Fleas." His scratching causes the ISS Durant to swing on its axis and almost hit another ship. "Oops, sorry for the dance," he giggles happily, turning the Durant back and trying to remember what an Omega looks like.

LT Nems Johari, Chief Tactical & Snow Removals, ISS Durant looks around and thinks we are in trouble as Pogilo is driving the ship. Buckles himself tight into his seat and looks ahead. Looks down at his console. "All shields are full at power, all working in security." Scratches his head a little bit something making him itch .

LTjg Ginrai Yamabushi, VChief Engineer & Cook, ISS Durant keeps focused, making sure everything okay, "Everything is okey dokey so far!" as he stares at his consoles.

Stooaik tries to see viewscreen over Pogilo's beautiful flower pot hat. "Tactical, what is distance to easy Federation targets? On sensors yet? Helm, flowers on left side of hat are wilting, please fix."

Rieko: "The schmoo berries have an irresistible fragrance that will draw them to it..like pheromones...hehe..and eat them they will...they cannot resist!"

Pogilo wiggles in his seat and sings a little song under his breath. Something about daffofils and butterdlies. "Oh! I forgot to water the Begonias in astrometrics. Bads bads Bluuaiks. Very sad." He puts himself on report. "Second time this weeks, gotta do better! Be happy example. No dead plants. NO! Only assimilated Federations! Ha ha!" he cries as he flies: "Attack posture Flibbertigibbet ready Master Sir!" He stops to pull his hat off and fix his flowers, the Durant does a little spiral in space. Thank goodness for inertial dampers and stuffs.

Johari looks over his shoulder and looks at Master Stooaik, "Sir our sensors are on and have full power. Also Sir we are at 50,000 kilometers and closing."

Yamabushi runs his hands over the console to check on the warp core, he also reads, "Warp Core is nominal." Checks the nearby replicator, "Schmoo berry pie is ready as well." feels his mouth begin to salivate "Mmm... Schmooberry pie!" reports, as he looks down, "Aft shields are doing not too good," replies, "I'm taking some power from replicators to give us shields.." checks as the system reports the power reduction and also checks the oven where the schmooberry pie, he taps his communicator =^= Engineering, someone go to Ten Forward and get that pie out of the oven! =^=

Stooaik listens to Admiral Fuss and Bluster, so serious to order lovely ISS ship to retreat. =^= ISS Durant to USS Veracruz. We come in peace. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. You will be integrated. Resistance is fruitless. We will beam over seven tons of delicious schmoo. You eat, feel better, live longer, look more beautious! We not going back through wormhole without taking you with us. =^= "Helm, come to course one four eight mark seven, full impulse. Tactical, target USS Federation Armstrong, shoot shield emitters, ready schmoo torpedoes for launching!"

Rieko looks around the bridge and says, "So good this Terran Empire is working together with the Bluuaiks! Work together we do... to defeat the Federation....but when we assimilate the Federation..hehe.. we have plans for the Terrans... hehe" She hears Pogilo's comment about not watering the plants, and waters the plants around her Science station.. All ships should have flowers and curtains on the bridge!

Pogilo almost frowns. This is no good. Bluuaiks never frown. In fact it's probably impossible for them to frown, but nevertheless he almost frowns and that almost gives him a headache. He sings louder. "Where's the USS Armstrong? We kick behind and assimilates! Make happy like us!" He chokes as he laughs, making the Durant fly between ships and over ships and turning even to get phasers on targets. "Aye aye aye! Course one four eights marking sevens, full impulse! I want pie!" He giggles as he makes the ISS Durant go.

Johari hearing Master Stooaik, "Aye Sir right away." Moving his paws away from his head where he was scratching shaking his paws as he maneuvers his paws on his console. Pressing down as he fires his shield emitters one by one looking up at the main screen making sure they worked properly. Opens the torpedo bay doors as he looks for the coordinates to make sure everything is ready for the torpedoes to be launched.

Yamabushi hears another message from Crewman Davis reporting =/\= Pies are ready sir, shall I...=/\= Ginrai replies, =/\= I really don't care how much it taste good, that's for the guests! Bluuaiks forever, we do this for the Bluuaiks! =/\= he looks with a bright smile, as he looks at the shield percentages and he looks at the core computer systems.

Stooaik clenches fragrant rose between teeth and bounces across the bridge. "Who shooting us? Armstrong? Shoot back! Fire at the phaser holes so they will be helpless." Looks over, seeing smoke coming out of beautiful bridge flower pots. =^= ISS Durant calling USS Armstrong. Meet us outside solar system near third planet, we have special present for you. =^=

Rieko looks to the CO, "Stooaik Sir, the USS Thunderbird is firing up weapons."

*something sizzles and the ISS Durant rocks*

Pogilo cries in shock: "Someone scratched the paint! No goods! Not happy. Must muster painters and decorators Sir!" He deftly turns the ship... it's sluggish, "This Nebular getting thicker or I'm getting slower."

Johari thinks to himself he surrounded by Bluuaiks, he was the smart one not to eat their food or drink their water. Everyone else did and look what happened to them they are now Bluuaiks. Itches his head as he reports to Master Stooaik, "Sir Torpedoes are ready to be launched at your command Sir."

Yamabushi looks over at the sparkling panel, "Oooh... pretty..." but then some of his faculties come into play, "I'mma fix! Imma fix, Promise it will be fixed!" he pulls open the paneling and goes to work, just then a spark hits him, forcing him to push back. He dives back in and pulls out the wiring, and bypasses the gelpack and reroutes the circuitry. Pulling his head out he looks up and sees a flicker from the panel, he flicks the wires together, and then finds another rerouting, and then he closes the panel and the system begins to flicker alive."Back online!!!" He spins around to see the lifeforms with disgust, but then smiles brightly.

Stooaik falls down as some unfriendly Federations shoots. "Dear me, they must not like schmoo." Opens hailing channels wide. =^= USS Armstrong this be ISS Durant. We be friends now, we give you gift of delicious schmoo, genetic substance to renew your cells and make you beautiful like Bluuaiks. Please stop shooting, you have scorched our curtains."

Rieko looks to Stooaik, "No, the schmoo is good! It is irresistible... they will eat. I no understand why they would not want to be Bluuaik! Happy, long life, good health.. and so beautiful."

Johari listens to the Captain as he speaks to him, "Sir, shields still have full power and sensors are working properly."

Pogilo: "Executing attack pattern Chocolate Martini, Master Sir. Will turn ISS to bear so schmoo torpedoes better take aim at USS Armstrong. Resistance is fruity! You will be happy Bluuiaks!" He nods and giggles as he readies the ship for attack. Then his little hoof hits a Flea on the console and almost turns on Self-destruct.

Yamabushi hears a beep from his badge, =/\= Davis to Yamabushi=/\= he taps his communicator =/\= Yamabushi here..=/\= =/\=Pies are ready sir=/\= he looks with a strange looks as his back is to the front of the bridge, he mouths, "Pies?!" with a confused look. He looks over at his crew with an odd look on his face, "What is gong on?" he thinks.

Stooaik dances at rear of bridge with less than full enthusiasm. "Helm, reverse course, try sneaking up on USS Armstrong from behind. Tactical, shoot their shuttle bay doors. Maybe we beam in a full schmoo package to there." Receives damage control reports. "Engineering, need repair on number three torpedo launcher, all gummed up with residue from pies at breakfast, thank you."

Rieko: looks to Stooaik, "No, the schmoo is good! It is irresistible... they will eat. I no understand why they would not want to be Bluuaik! Happy, long life, good health.. and so beautiful."

Johari hearing the Captain's words he replies "Aye Aye Sir, right away." Raises his paws up, waves them in the air and releases the torpedoes, watching them fire at their shuttle bay doors. Looking up at the viewscreen watching them as it is a successful hit, fires the rest of the torpedoes watching to see if the doors break free. Claps paws together, brushing away his fur, watching something fall to the floor not sure what that was.

Pogilo nods enthusiastically. "High Aye Over and Snout! Reversing course to make sneak attack USS Armstrong! Soon they have happy schmoo right where it makes them oink!" Turns the ISS Durant to be right down the baffles of the Armstrong and Nems fires. "Ooooooo take that you Federations! Soon you be happy swine!"
:klaestron:
Yamabushi looks back at the "Master" and nods, sweat is pouring down his face, =^= Engineering, I need three crewmen on the double to torpedo launcher three. =^= The thought ran through his mind, 'Why am I taking orders from...' just then he saw the hull systems light up, "Hull breach on decks 12-14.." he looks over, "Minor damage near 20-22. Nacelle 1 has been breached!" he taps his combadge again: =^= Any Engineering officers not doing any repairs move to Nacelle 1 NOW! =^= He looks over at environmental and grumbles quietly, gritting his teeth with a smile, "Pretty sparks..." he says, mimicking the bridge, He quietly begins to work putting out the fire to the Environmental systems, and rerouting systems to other consoles.

Stooaik hears reports of more damage to ship, not good, dancing even more slowly now. "Fire in aft torpedo bay, plasma conduit rupture on deck six, hull breach in Engineering level three. These Federations not seem happy with us, have to wonder why." Watches as Armstrong is violated by Durant's powerful phasers. =^= Durant to Armstrong, you surrender now, we go easy on you, only take eighty percent of your sugar supply. =^=

Rieko laughs and says "Winning we are.. we win!"

Johari checking on his shields to see how much power we have, "Captain for some reason our shields are down to 50 percent in power." Taps his combadge =^= Tactical to Engineering this is Lt Johari our shields are down 50 percent please try and figure out what is going on, LT Johari out. =^= Waves his paws in the air and fires, watching the torpedoes fire one by one.

A Flea flies into his Snout. Pogilo sneezes and the ISS Durant goes into a tailspin. "When we finish assimilating the Federation weaklings, Lieutenant Johari you will report for a bubble and flea removal bath! No excuses!" He pushes the ISS Durant to its maximum which is way less than it was before this battle began. "Engines losing power! Needs to beef up Flower Arrangers in Engineering. Medical stand by with aromatherapy massages!"

Yamabushi looks at the Environmental systems and again his hit by another bolt of electricity, "darn!" he says, as he hits his elbow on the panel. He looks at the environmental systems panel and then looks back at the crew. He looks at the "decorations" the Bluuaiks have created on the ship. He snaps back going to work on the Engineering console, "Warp Core power is at 50 percent, I am boosting it!" he then begins to work, "I'm pulling auxiliary power to give us more shields!" He screams as he sees the shield systems fluctuate.

Stooaik flies across the bridge as a photon torpedo detonates on their port side. "More hull breaches, force fields covering but not good to see stars through side of bridge panels! Ensign Pooky, please cover hull breach with fancy curtain, thank you." =^= ISS Durant to USS Armstrong, please be more careful with photon torpedoes, you could hurt someone and make things less happy and beautiful. =^=

Rieko eyes Lt. Johari suspiciously, "Lt Johari will eat schmoo, then no need for that flea removal bath! Keeping her in her original form may be helpful for while, but she will be integrated!" She is thrown to the floor as something hits the Durant. "That's not very nice..no.. badly hurt them we could..and maybe we should!" She looks to Stooaik.

Johari starts to get dizzy as the ship goes into a tail spin. Looks over his shoulder at 1st Mate Pogilo, "Sir you need to learn to drive better, you should take lessons from Master Stooaik he never makes me dizzy." Eyes LT Commander Rieko, "No schmoo for me thank you but I shall pass on that."

Pogilo weeps in his chair as all the beautiful plantings on the bridge take damage. "My flowers! NOOOOO! Not nice, not nice, not nice at all! Terrible sad Federations break my pots! My flowers!" He can't even laugh for a moment. His chest is tight. He looks at Nems: "No time for joking," he says SADLY. "1st Master, this no goods. Plants and flowers dying. Curtains falling down. We can't take much more of this and stay happy. No goods, no goods AT ALL!"

Yamabushi hits the panel headfirst, feeling blood dripping down his face, and his nose. Ignoring the blood on his forehead, he wipes away the blood on his nose and his face, "I ain't got time to bleed." Ginrai taps his communicator. =^= Engineering crewman! If you aren't working on giving me power up here.... I'm making sure everyone of you are going in the booths! Are we clear down there?!" he spins over to Environmental. about to put his hand on the console, but then stops and walks back to his console, feeling the formation of blood in his mouth, he spits on the floor.

Stooaik sees probes and phaser fire and photon torpedoes streaking in all directions. "This seems like happy celebration except for the large chunks breaking off of our ship. Without instant repair, we must withdraw to the real universe and leave these unhappy people to their miserable lives. Tactical, open the wormhole back to our happy domain." Looks around at bloody crew members and wrecked flower pots, so not happy. =^= ISS Durant to USS Armstrong, we will leave you to your own devices and return to our beautiful universe. May your lives be happier than before and may your photon torpedoes never again scratch the paint on another starship. Durant out. =^=

Rieko looks to Lt. Johari and almost frowns, which gives her a slight headache, Maybe it was not an idea very good, to only use mind control on some of the Terran officers on the Durant instead of forcing them all to eat schmoo! She looks to Johari: "You do not sound like a part of the Bluuaik... something is wrong here.." She walks over to Lt. Johari and would place her hands on the back of Johari's neck and say: "Obey you will.. Obey you will.. Obey you will."

Johari hearing the Captains words, "Aye Aye Sir right away." Waves his hands in the air as he moves his paws to his console quickly, fires main deflector into the worm hole, looking up at the viewscreen as he continues to fire everything he has to open that wormhole up. Reaches over to First Mate Pogilo, would put a paw over his eyes and try to take his hat and place it on his own head. Snickers a little bit. Looks up to Lt Commander Rieko, "I am not a Bluuaik" as he shakes her hands away.

Pogilo nods in his chair, vigorously. "Okey dokey, 1st Master." He sees Ginrai moving behind him and turns just in time to see the Engineer spit on the floor. He rises from Helm. "WHAT? You spit on the Bridge Carpet? No happys for you today! On report! KP for a month! No aromatherapy massage!" He's trembling with anger. "You need some schmoo NOW," he points a tiny hoof at the officer. But Stooaik's voice is heard and he nods sadly. "We must go back to Grunnettan and become happys again. Leave Federation assimilation for another days. Okay." He turns back to Helm, and sits down. He doesn't even smile or protest when Nems takes his hat. Nems fires the deflector to create the wormhole. "Course laid in for Home. Bearing 125.6, mark 5." He is sad.

Yamabushi continues to feel the blood loss, he looks over to the Master and the First Mate, just then Engineering systems show the systems being boosted to 85 percent. He looks at the console, and gives the report: "My team has given us more power..." grumbles more as his combadge comes again =/\= Davis to Chief... we're giving you as much power as we can! =/\= =/\=Ensign Ross, detain Crewman Davis, put him in an agonizer...NOW! =/\= He looks over as he gets reprimanded by the first mate. He lowers his gaze, eyes on the blood. Then he looks over at the environmental systems, with his hands on the console, ready to do... something.

Stooaik walks over to a normal-looking console and enters a series of keystrokes. A small hidden door opens, revealing a large red button. He pushes the button and hears the confirmatory pleasant beep tone. A small viewscreen on the wall lights up, displaying an aft view of ISS Durant's Engineering section. A huge stream of pink liquid sprays out, dissipating into a fine mist and disappearing in the distance. He smiles as he watches the cloud of schmoo molecules dispersing in the universe of the Federation. Just one molecule absorbed into the skin will begin the conversion process and create a new Bluuaik. He smiles, closes the door over the button, and does a happy little dance across the bridge as the ship enters the wormhole.

=^=
Greenlantern Excelsior
Intelligence - Commander
Intelligence - Commander

MISSION IMAGES
=============

Master Stooaik - 1st Commanding & Decorator ISS Durant ((GreenLantern Excelsior))

1st Mate Pogilo, 2nd Commanding & Gardener, ISS Durant ((Poison Toocool))

LTcmdr Evelyn Rieko, Chief Science & Crew Snoutdresser, ISS Durant

LT Nems Johari, Chief Tactical & Snow Removals, ISS Durant ((knightspet Resident))

LTjg Ginrai Yamabushi, VChief Engineer & Cook, ISS Durant

Happy bridge, ISS Durant, run by Bluuaik Hegemony, you bet

Return to “USS Taylorholic Durant”