USS Veracruz Five Year Anniversary

Moderators: Aryela Dagger, Kinney Randt

Kinney Randt
Command - Vice Admiral
Command - Vice Admiral
Duty Post: Commanding Officer - USS Veracruz
Ship/Station Posted:
Grid:

"Space, the final frontier, these are the voyages of the Starship Veracruz. Its five year mission...."

Five? Five years? Hard to believe that it was, in fact, five years ago on Stardate 111012 that the crew of the SS Tranquility boarded the USS Veracruz, a brand new Allegiance-class starship assigned to UFS, for its maiden voyage.

We have seen many faces over the five years. Some of them have left, others have joined, and others are still with us. We count them all as family, and we are proud to have served with them all.

Some special mentions come to mind. Specifically, those who have been with the USS Veracruz since that launch five years ago. Such as Lt Commander LeighAnn Mantis. LeighAnn joined us as an operations officer on Tranquility, and now serves as the helm officer for the USS Veracruz. It wouldn't be the same if we didn't have LeighAnn working at the helm.

When Commander Scottybrit "Skot Brit" Resident joined us, I knew almost immediately that his humor and characterization would be a welcome addition to Tranquility first, and the Veracruz after. Skot quickly climbed the ranks and now serves as both Chief Science Officer and Second Officer of the USS Veracruz.

Speaking of officers that joined us straight out of the Academy, Commander Aryela Dagger, who joined as a Science Officer on Tranquility before becoming my right hand and XO on Tranquility, doing the same on Veracruz. Without her organizational skills we may never have made it this far. She has become a valued friend and sounding board for ideas, changes and crew evaluations.

Finally, Moonprince Rhode-Randt, my husband and the primary builder of all that has become of what today is the USS Veracruz. With many additions, updates and alterations, Moon has been a steady rock every time I asked him "What if we added this?" Our ship that started as an idea for a simulator class with four rooms, is now it is a full build with new items constantly being constructed.

In addition to the people listed above, I would like to thank the remaining crew of the USS Veracruz, who today bring life, and color, to our weekly roleplays.

Crew Roster as of Stardate 161012:

Commodore Kinney Randt-Rhode - Commanding Officer
Commander Aryela Dagger - Executive Officer
Commander Moonprince Rhode-Randt - Veracruz Designer and Builder
Commander Scottybrit “Skot Brit” Resident - Second Officer & Chief Science Officer
Lt Commander RodneyMMcKay “Rodney McKay-Sheppard” Resident – Chief Medical Officer
Commander Fred McCellan - Chief of Operations
Lt Commander LeighAnn Mantis - Operations & Helm Officer
Lt Cyrillian Guardian - Chief Engineer
Lt Commander Ponce "Gron Syntron" Zapatero – Vice Chief Engineer
Commander Vulpina Howley – Engineering Officer
Lt Commander Kristoff Jameson – Chief of Security
Lt Commander Lei Hanfoi – Security Officer
Lt Stormgyro “Stormy MacPherson” Resident – Security Officer
Major Kyle Asbrink – Marine OIC
Commander Frostbite “Lady Byrna” Pikajuna – Chief of Intelligence

Return to “USS Veracruz Mess Hall”