190905 - Little Orphan Andorian (TOS Mission)

The USS Veracruz is an Allegiance Class Starship operating in Second Life since launching in October of 2011 (Stardate 111001). Commodore Kinney Randt has been in command, along with Executive Officer Commander Aryela Dagger from launch date until the present.

Roleplay Times: Wednesdays 5pm SLT
Commanding Officer: Commodore Kinney Randt
Executive Officer: Captain Aryela Dagger

Moderators: Aryela Dagger, Kinney Randt

Kinney Randt
Command - Rear Admiral
Command - Rear Admiral
Duty Post: Commanding Officer - USS Veracruz
Ship/Station Posted:
Grid:

The past four years have been a lot of fun for all involved, and I look forward to sharing the logs and photos from the roleplay this year as they occur.

In recognition of the Anniversary of Star Trek, and the premier of Captain Kirk and the USS Enterprise, which launched the franchise we have all come to know and love, the crew of the USS Veracruz has taken a unique way to honor where it all began.

This week, and next week as well, instead of serving aboard the USS Veracruz, our crew instead have all taken on characters serving aboard the USS Hood, one of the original Constitution Class starships. In addition to a RP set back in the era of Captain Kirk and the Enterprise, we also shook things up further by getting everyone to play a character in a different branch than they usually serve. Listed below is everyone who took part in week 1, followed by their normal assignment, and finally the station they served at aboard the USS Hood.

This is the fourth year in a row which we have done this, with each year becoming more and more involved, with Moonprince's expert building skills adding to the sets of the prior year.

The USS Hood has been on routine patrol when we suddenly were hot by a wave of intense choniton radiation, and what appeared to be an extremely powerful transporter beam. The transporter chief reported the arrival of an unknown Adorian who claimed he was a starfleet officer aboard a Federation starship called Veracruz. Federation records confirm no such ship exists, so our valiant crew is attempted to learn just who exactly our unexpected guest is, and how he got aboard the USS Hood.

Thank you to all who participated in bringing the USS Hood to life for our first week this year:

Kinney Randt...............……....Veracruz CO..................USS Hood Helm Officer Ensign Alex Randt
Aryela Dagger......……...........Veracruz XO..................USS Hood Yeoman Lt Ary Marlowe
Rodney McKay-Sheppard....Chief Medical Officer....USS Hood CO Captain Severus Dodge
Skot Brit...............………........Chief Science Officer....USS Hood Lt jg Nadine Sonders
Kristoff Jamison.........….....Chief of Security............USS Hood Chief Engineer Lt Hans
Cyrillian Guardian.........….....Chief Engineer............USS Hood Navigator Lt Mirelle
Leighann Mantis......…........Operations Officer.........USS Hood Chief Medical Officer Dr. Arianne Cameron
Moonprince Rhode.............Engineering Officer.......USS Hood XO Commander Gomez
Ponce "Gron" Zapatetero...Chief of Operations.......Unknown Federation Officer??
Chrisheath "Selek" Resident.....Intel Officer...….....USS Hood Communications Officer Lt Singer

plus a few guest stars joined in the fun!

Nora Gerhadsen..............Maxwell CO...................USS Hood Communications Officer Ensign Prindi Vokhoz
Kermie Miswallow...........SS Peedy Thor..............USS Hood Security Officer Lt Ricky
ScottyBrit Resident
Science - Captain
Science - Captain
Duty Post: Chief Science Officer
Ship/Station Posted: USS Veracruz
Grid: Second Life

=============================================
United Federation Starfleet
USS Hood
=A= Mission Log from Science =A=

Stardate: 230615.13 ((TOS stardate))

Log entry:

OH. MY. GOD. This is totally insane. giggles I'm actually doing the science report! This is so cool!

Ahem. Ok. So like we're going along as any other booooring day. I'm watching the sensors which are doing NOTHING whatsoever. Then Voosh! There's like this huuuuge energy thing. It, like, came out of nowhere. And it's totally following us. Freak out!

So like we try to run away from it because duh! It can't be a good thing. And it's totally following where we go. So like it finally catches up with us. It landed in the transporter room and left an Andorian there.

So naturally we're all freaking out. I mean Andorians are okayyyyy but they're not super nice. So they like brought him to medical or whatever. He was wearing totally dumb pajamas, and I don't think he made much sense. Then again I was only half listening. He should get a different haircut.

AAAAnyway. Where this energy beam came from turns out to be this totally rad tear in space/time. It's like a total temporal tear. SUPS COOL! OMG so I'm totally stoked. I go through the data and there's chronitons freaking everywhere. I mean they're everywhere, not that they're freaking. Although they were too.

The chronitons were like totally a match for the weird blue guy. So I guess that means he came from it. I didn't think it was a weapon at this point. If it was, it would have been the lamest one EVER!!

Who would fire an Andorian as a weapon? That would be totally stupid.

Conclusion:
There's time weirdness happening. Andorian is a result. We should totally figure out like what happened and stuff!

Is this report getting sent back to starfleet science? OMG that would be wild! Teehee!

In Service
Lt. jg Nadine Sonders
Science Officer
USS Hood

((Capt. Skot Brit))
Skot Brit.

The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

Γ Gamma Company Graduate 110222

Access Service Jacket

Return to “USS Veracruz”